Special A What could happen to the life of the S.A. students if Iori Tokiwa got in the S.A class? (and get Ryuu to the B class!)

Hanozono1 posted on Apr 20, 2010 at 06:19AM
In the manga, Ryuu was almost kicked of the S.A class because Iori Took the ranks 1 and 2 in the exams. But because Iori moved to London for his dream to be a beautician, Ryuu was able to stay. I know you have your own opinions and explanations so I didn't place this as a pick question. So what do you think? What would happen if Iori got in the S.A. class? to the life of Megumi & Jun? To the love story of Kei & Hikari? And to Ryuu? How much do you think will be able to change?
 In the manga, Ryuu was almost kicked of the S.A class because Iori Took the ranks 1 and 2 in the exam

Special A 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GeumJandi26 said…
well I'm sure that Megumi and Jun will be sad in the class. and Iori may get in the of Kei an Hikari's love. The class will get different and Hikari might gat to the rank of #3. that will be so sad!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas inka_nika said…
jun and megumi will be sad, and Iori may get to close with Hikari, and Kei will be angry and dilema every day. But finn is very happy if Ryuu get in B class (i dont know why.)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Po0moXD said…
big smile
thanks to kei....he chose Iori to go to london.....so ryuu is still in SA
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dize said…
I bet Kei would have been really frustrated with him. If Hikari gets to close to him, Kei might get really mad, or maybe he'll just get depressed, lonely, really lonely. I bet Jun and Megumi's life will be a lot different having no one to lean on.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas akira_toudou06 said…
It would be worst to everybody!!!
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas akira_toudou06 said…
worried
Itd will be the worst thing ever!!!