Spike Fave spike quote/ scene

amazondebs posted on Dec 12, 2007 at 06:47PM
I love how funny and witty spike is and i think he has some of the best quotes in Buffy and Angel i can't pick one quote from this scene but i love this little monologue in Angel 1x3 in to the dark when he's mimicking angel and a victim he saved Victem in high voice, angel in low voice.

Spike in high voice: “How can I thank you, you mysterious, black-clad hunk of a night thing? (low voice) No need, little lady, your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defanged me. Now I’m just a biiiig, fluffy puppy with bad teeth. (Victem steps closer to Angel, and Angel steps back warding her off with his hands) No, not the hair! Never the hair! (high voice) But there must be someway I can show my appreciation. (low voice) No, helping those in need’s my job, - and working up a load of sexual tension, and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough! (high voice) I understand. I have a nephew who is gay, so… (low voice) Say no more. Evil’s still afoot! And I’m almost out of that Nancy-boy hair-gel that I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away!”

Anyway that my fave spike scene/quote whats yours?

Spike 29 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...