Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4951-5000 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I have no idea. They both are so simple that they please each other without really having to do much. -Blackpelt

*pads out of the warriors den* -Hushpool

*drops his catch on the pile* -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*blinks* "Really? Were you two close? ~ Mistybreeze

*glares accusingly at Blackpelt, fully blaming their prescence on him* ~ Thorntail

*flicks his tail* "I could take you out with Applepaw sometime. She needs more evenly matched competition anyway." ~ Falconstar

*pads into camp with Sunheart, and shoulders him* "Thanks for agreeing to distract me," *purrs* ~ Shiverpaw
How about we share a fat robin? -Frecklepaw

Not a chance. *chuckles and crouches* -Treepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
My replies are on the last page team
*growls tackling him into the creek* -Silverbird

Sure -Applepaw
For a while. As kits and when we were young. But then he became so obsessed with power he threw away my friendship. Even when he made me his second in command there was no warmth or joy in it. It was strictly strategic. So I guess I've always been more sensitive than the rest of them. It really hurt me when he wasn't the same as he was. -Redshadow

*looks at his mate and licks his cheek* I'm sorry. -Blackpelt

*nods* I'll take it. -Sweetpaw
*grabs one of the pile and settles down* First bite goes to you, sis. -Frecklepaw

*stands up in the creek and splashes her* Just had to get me wet, didn't you? *laughs* -Treepaw
MoonClan advantage is in water just playing to win *laughs splashing him back* -Silverbird

Thanks Freckle *smiles taking a bite gingerky* -Applepaw
"So then I guess you've always been different." ~ Mistybreeze

"You should be," *mumbles* ~ Thorntail

*walks into camp* "I don't suppose you know where your father would be?" ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*pads into camp dropping off his rabbit onto the pile*
Skyheart

*pads in after his brother nodding to his sisters*
Flintpaw

*rolls his eyes at Blackpelt*
Crowtail
*eats with her* So, anyone you have your eye on? -Frecklepaw

*tackles her down into the water**wrapping his paws under her back* Well, I have the size advantage. -Treepaw
*nod* Yea no problem Shiverpaw. *purrs* if you ever wanna go out again just give me a shout.
Sunheart
*nods* You've helped to reinforce that in me so I can bring out the best of me. -Redshadow

*noses him* come on, it's not that bad. -Blackpelt

Hey boys. -Frecklepaw

Hey. *sits by his sisters* -Wrenpaw

*flicks her tail* Entertaining that kit. -Sweetpaw
*takes another bite of there prey* Hey Featherwing wanna go out later?
Crowtail

*sits down besides Wrenpaw giving a glare towards Sunhearts direction*
Flintpaw

*looks around camp boredly*
Skyheart
*pads up to Skyheart and bumps him lightly* Hello there, handsome. -Hushpool

Absolutely. *licks his cheek before taking another bite* -Featherwing

*settles down next to Applepaw and glances at Flintpaw* -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Oh man, how I've missed RPing! For the past months i had to focus down on my college studies and couldn't be able to continue with the RP. I would like to try to continue, I can't promise anything though. Anyone want to catch me up on stuff? And can Galewing be added back to the list? :)

Galewing- lean silver tom with spotted tabby stripes and pale yellow eyes
*purrs loudly and leans close to him and whispers* you ready for a good time then?
Crowtail

Oh hello there! *chuckles and nuzzles her*
Skyheart

*glances back at his brtoher* what?
Flintpaw
YASS WOLF IS BACK!@!@!!!!!!
Wolf!! I'll send you a message with what you've missed
*quickly rolls in the water pushing him under but only for a bit being sure not to drown him she was familiar with water sparring* -Silverbird

Hey boys what's up? -Applepaw
How was hunting? -Hushpool

You know it. *purrs and licks his muzzle* -Featherwing

What about you up to, Flintpaw? *chuckles* -Wrenpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*spits out water* Oh very funny! *laughs and splashes her more* -Treepaw
*shrugs* those pesky apprentices almost got in my way. *yawns* sometimes i think i should just step on them
Skyheart

*grins* Good but first we have to deal with our warrior duties.
Crowtail

Oh, nothing *purrs* just observing.
Flintpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
Is Silverbird in MoonClan?? I wonder if Chillpaw ends up with someone from there??

Also, I didn't see if you all replied to my cats. I looked but I couldn't find if you did!
I think I'm hilarious *splashes him more* -Silverbird
Scorchgaze was still playing with Squirrelkit. And yes Silverbird is from MoonClan.
Wolf I sent you a message.

*purrs* Probably not the best idea. -Hushpool

Then let's get to it. *gets to his paws and stretches* -Featherwing

Uh huh sure. *nudges Applepaw lightly* He's causing trouble. *says in amusement* -Wrenpaw

Funny, smart and beautiful. How lucky am I that I get to spend time with you. *purrs* -Treepaw
Very lucky *smiles* -Silverbird

He's always causing trouble ever since we were kits -Applepaw
Yea so were you and Frecklepaw. *laughs* -Wrenpaw

Nuh uh! Flintpaw and Treepaw were the worst! -Frecklepaw

Clearly. *purrs and climbs out of the water, sitting and watching her* -Treepaw
*climbs out to shaking out her silvery pelt* -Silverbird

It's true you two were the worst with your boys club-Applepaw
*huffs* we are not the worst!
Flintpaw

*gets to his paws and looks for his apprentice*
Crowtail

Oh what do you know *purrs* as far as i know you are the queen who doesnt do warrior duties!
Skyheart
(Lays just outside the nursery, sunbathing and licking her now round belly, her kits should be born any day now)-Juniperleaf

(Lays next to Juniperleaf, feeling comfort next to his dearest friend as he surveys the new clanmates that had returned)-Galewing
Smokepaw, Merrypaw, Sweetpaw and I were the best. -Wrenpaw

Speaking of, where is Sweetpaw? Merrypaw is checking the cats that just came into camp, but Featherwing is here so Sweetpaw isn't out with her mentor. -Frecklepaw

She's over there. *flicks his tail* Talking to Falconstar. -Wrenpaw

You know, you really are beautiful. -Treepaw
*whacks his ear* I probably should get started on making a nest in the nursery. -Hushpool

I promised Sweetpaw I'd give her the day off since I've been training her pretty hard. But I'll see if there any room on a border patrol I can join. -Featherwing

*pads over to Juniperleaf, his best friend's mate* How are you feeling, Juniperleaf? -Scorchgaze
How kind of you to say *purrs* I've been told it's in the genepool my mother and sister we're both quite beautiful -Silverbird

Why is she with my mentor? -Applepaw
*pads up behind Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

*frowns* then you wouldn't get to share our nest with me.
Skyheart

*flicks him with his tail* so kind you are *spots his appretnice* ill take to you later then?
Crowtail
Yes but once I start growing you won't like me taking up the whole nest. -Hushpool

Absolutely. *licks his cheek then heads off to join a gathering patrol* -Featherwing

Who knows. *eats some of his catch then nudges it to his brother* Want some? -Wrenpaw

Maybe she's trying to steal your mentor. *jokes* -Frecklepaw

A family of gorgeous cats. That isn't fair to all the other she-cats in your clan. Especially with how stunning you are. You're the full package. -Treepaw
(Looks up from her grooming and smiles and dips her head)I'm doing good... Well I'm getting a bit nervous as the days go by if I had to be honest. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Flicks his ear in their direction, chiming in, but still focused on the camp) I came to visit her just to find her about to shred her nest. Told her that maybe a nice sunbath would do her good.-Galewing

(Nudges him)I think it's doing both of us some good. (Looks back at Scorchgaze)How are you? Are you falling back into the swing of things?-Juniperleaf
Yeah, I might have messaged Wolf on tumblr last night and begged her to return to us xD MY DARLING!

"Will do!" *Nudges him and then heads towards the den* ~ Shiverpaw

"You give me too much credit. To completely change like you're trying... you have to want to. You have to be willing. And that's all on you, love." ~ Mistybreeze

*Watches him go through narrowed eyes* "Thank StarClan," *grumbles* ~ Thorntail

"Then I'll let you go now," *flicks his ear then pads towards Scorchgaze* ~ Falconstar

I think I replied to everyone? Maybe? Probably not?
And Tala, I replied to your cats on the other page and never got a response :)

*sighs* "I suppose so...." ~ Berryfrost

*frowns when she ignores the other half of the statement * "He's starting to mellow out, but... well, he's still Thorntail. He missed you though. We both did." ~ Ivyfrost
oh what makes you so sure of that? Maybe i like a little meat on my she cats. *nips her playfully*
Skyehart

*pads over to the apprentice* Frecklepaw we are heading out.
Crowtail

*nods and takes a bite laying down*
Flintpaw
I wouldn't say begged... XD But you said the band got back together and I couldn't resist!
I used some cap locks. In my head I was begging xD

if i remember correctly where Galewing and Mistybreeze going to be mates o.0
I think when I came back I made like four long posts to Pantherclan as well as here trying to get everyone to come back XD
Because you complained about it last time! *purrs and nudges him* But if you're sure then I'll just stick with you. -Hushpool

My love for you gave me the will. *licks her head* -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes slightly and nudges the food to Thorntail* Eat you little troublemaker. -Blackpelt

As best I can. *dips his head as Falconstar approaches* Holiday and Burntheart have returned from the city with Holiday's sister's two kits. -Scorchgaze

All right. I'll see you guys later. *gets to her paws and heads for the entrance with her mentor* -Frecklepaw

*smiles and nods her head then goes over to join her siblings* -Sweetpaw

Hey Sweetpaw. -Wrenpaw
I am the full package *smiles at him* you seem to enjoy flattering me Treepaw of StormClan what are you up too? *purrs her tail tickling his nose* -Silverbird
*finishes last bite of moues* Thanks for sharing with me, Berryfrost *smiles at her dazzlingly* -Yellowblaze

*nods then purrs* I...well I missed you too, Ivyfrost. I missed Thorntail too I mean but... *trails off uncertainly* -Holiday

*growls and scratches at his tail* -Squirrelkit

*wakes up with a start* Huh? -Burntheart
KATIE AND WOLF YOU HAVE TUMBLRS??????
*pads out with his apprentice* how are you feeling?
Crowtail

*bats at her as she come by* hey Sweety.
Flintpaw

*pads over to Juniperleaf*
Tigerfang

Oh no no if i said it bugged me last time then i have to let it be! *purrs* Cant have you taking over the nest!
Skyheart
Well... they were 'dating' but nothing was ever official.

*Lays her head on his chest* "I'm so glad you decided to join the Clan. I know I've already said it but... I just never really thought it could happen." *Nuzzles his cheek* ~ Mistybreeze

"I told you, trouble finds me! I don't make it!" *Takes a bite regardless* ~ Thorntail

*Blinks and looks towards Holiday and Ivyfrost* "So they have. I'll be sure to greet them later... Holiday typically needs time to settle." *Looks back at him* "Mind if I talk to you for a moment?" ~ Falconstar