Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6051-6100 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*sighs* worth a try! *pads along side him*
Flintpaw

*looks back at her* Should we go get more moss for the nursery?
Sunheart

*purrs* That if there is a she cat.
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Dang, those names are intense xDD

*Blinked, startled* "So then... our first time together was your first time ever?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Better not," *replies simply, but leans his head against his shoulder* ~ Thorntail (Wanna log on to your laptop now, Team?)

*Leads the way back to camp* "I think we've caught enough." ~ Ivyfrost (That's you, Tala!)

*Eyes widen for a split second before narrowing again* *Gets to her paws and storms over to Rainpaw and Wernpaw* "Excuse you," *meows icily* "But if you have a problem with me, I'd prefer you say it to me, not behind my back. As a matter of fact I believe you should owe everyone that simple courtesy." ~ Shiverpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Hopefully there will be. -Hushpool

That sounds like a good idea. I'm sure the queens would appreciate it. -Frecklepaw

Why are you trying to set me up with your sister? *nudges him* -Treepaw
Want to do the challenge now, Team?

They are Metal AF

Ehhhh kinda me and Wrenpaw dont really trust Sunheart *looks a little embarrsessed*
Flintpaw

*nods* Im just saying now no tom will touch her unless i say so.
Skyheart

*nods casting a glance over towards shiverpaw and Rainpaw*
Sunheart
Sorry I was doing some homework!

*nods* I mean, it wasn't the first time I've seen it done, but it was my first time ever actually doing it. Like I said, the top ranks were forbidden from mating with she-cats. They were to focus on leading and also to prevent them from going soft. Having kits can open the possibility up to attachments. -Redshadow

*licks his head* I love you, you know. As difficult as you are. *purrs* -Blackpelt

*purrs in amusement* Whatever you say. -Hushpool

*stops and glances over* Uh oh. *laughs a little bit at the site of her brother who was visibly uncomfortable beside the two arguing she-cats* -Frecklepaw

Well maybe he'll come around for the better. Your sisters are all very nice and beautiful, but you don't need to step me up with any of them. -Treepaw
If you're still around Katie and have time we can do it now.
I'm still around!

"I... I guess that makes sense." *frowns* "In a twisted sort of way. Did that ever happen? Cats get attached, I mean." ~ Mistybreeze

"You're twice as difficult as me," *Mutters, snuggling aganist his side* ~ Thorntail

The only attachment I ever witnessed was Taevy's obsession with Featherwing. -Redshadow

Why? Because I wouldn't give up on you? *wraps his tail around him* -Blackpelt
*looks away with an amused look* she is going to get an ear full you never wanna make Shiverpaw upset *chuckles*
Sunheart

Would make me feel better though. *purrs*
Flintpaw

*paws her muzzle* what are you doubting me?
Skyheart
No, it just makes me happy to see you so eager to be a protective daddy. *purrs* -Hushpool

Poor poor Wrenpaw. -Frecklepaw

Why is that? -Treepaw
Ill be very protective just like i am of you! *laughs*
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* Yea poor guy he just trying to have a nice chat and the storm came. *chuckles*
Sunheart

*shrugs* i trust you
Flintpaw
And I love that. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool

*purrs and nudges him* Come on, let's get that moss. -Frecklepaw

Well thank you. But I honestly couldn't see it working with any of your sisters. Merry is medicine cat apprentice, Freckle is in love with Sunheart, Sweet has a little crush I've heard and I'm not sure if Apple likes me very much. *laughs* -Treepaw
Apple doesnt like anyone really *purrs* She is kind of a little rebel.
Flintpaw

*pads along with her* Yea so apprentice where are the good moss spots?
Sunheart

but remember if there is a tom he better not get more attention then me.
Skyheart
Skyheart our kits are going to get just as much attention as you. *laughs* -Hushpool

*flicks his nose with her tail* This way. *pads up to the grassy area on top of the cave by the waterfall stream* -Frecklepaw

That's obvious. *chuckles* Don't worry about my love life. I'll figure it out one day. Hopefully. -Treepaw
But i get the most you gotta promise.
Skyheart

*pads after her* Oh this is a nice place.
Sunheart

Hey you are the one pestering me about mine!
Flintpaw
Fine fine fine. You get the most. -Hushpool

Yea. The stream water really helps the moss grow. *starts picking through it, gathering big clumps* -Frecklepaw

I'm not pestering! If I was pestering I would ask if you have a crush and if so on who! But I'm not because I'm guessing if you had one you would tell me. I was just giving suggestions and trying to get you to talk more. *nudges him lightly* You're an amazing friend and I think more cats should get to see that. However, I won't complain that for the time being I have you all to myself. *chuckles* but I'm sure sooner rather than later you'll find yourself a pretty she-cat or a handsome tom and I'll end up being the awkward one trying to still get time with his best friend. -Treepaw
Great! now is there anything you want my queen?
Skyheart

*looks through the moss trying to fine the good ones*
Sunheart

Trust me on this one Treepaw ill always have time for you. *purrs and brushes against him and pads along ahead*
Flintpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*livks her paw calmly drawing it over her head almost disinterested* I'm sorry i thought you knew that cats found you unapproachable based on your angry march up here so suddenly while we were in a private conversation I'd say it's justifyable *snorts a bit* -Rainpaw (apologizing in adavance for her she'll get better I promise lol)
Can I have some water? *stretches out on her back in her nest* -Hushpool

Bet you don't exactly miss these kinds of duties. -Frecklepaw

You better! *cuffs his tail lightly as he walks ahead* I get that mates are supposed to come first, but I've been your friend for longer so even if I can't be your number one priority I better be a close second! -Treepaw

*slowly starts to back away from the two she-cats, hoping his stealth would come in handy* -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
My life has slowly fallen apart in the last 24 hours v_v

Thanks Blue! And guys...those names ARE intense lol

*bug eyes* I saw Falconstar and Scorchgaze...and they were fighting something big, something I couldn't see. And the camp was on fire. -Yellowblaze
I didn't see any of that that's so scary -Merryberry
I wouldn't expect anything less from Hushpool and Skyheart haha

PS, Tala if you need to talk you can always message me
What did you see? -Yellowblaze

Thanks Alisia :) it's been rough lately. but I think I'm going to be okay thank the lord
Braircloud showed me a pile of stones and told me to find the cat that was they keystone to the clan -Merryberry
So, Team, between Featherwing and Blackpelt whose your fave? ;)

*Makes a face* "I wouldn't even call that attachment; more like obsession." ~ Mistybreeze

"Exactly." ~ Thorntail

*Scoffs* "Unapproachable... darling, has it ever occurred to you that you're just a stuck-up, spoiled-rotten mouse-heart who knows she'll only ever be a pretty face? And without that, you're just a petty, shallow excuse for a StormClan cat?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Stops* "Applepaw... you have the potential to become one of the greatest warriors StormClan has ever seen. But to do so, you need to stop comparing yourself to others, and you need to not seek the approval of others. Focus on yourself, on becoming better." *Looks at her, almost like he was picking her apart and analyzing her* "Don't let anyone - whether it be a sibling or a tom you fancy - ever make you feel like you aren't enough. You are." ~ Falconstar

Tala. I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time but I'm not going to copy and paste Ivyfrost's response for a forth time.
Oh and you're so deep? *scoffs back* Just because you like to sulk about camp making everyone around you feel like their meal went spoiled doesn't make you any better than my petty shallowness. And if I'm such a poor excuse for a StormClan cat why is it that most of the Clan likes me? Plus I'm one of the best hunters among the apprentices, not every cat that doesn't charge into battle head first is useless you know my hunts feed the clan just like everyone else. And side note in case you haven't noticed mystery isn't an excuse for a having the personality of a thorn. Maybe that's why Sunheart prefers Frecklepaw to your constant scowl. -Rainpaw
I'll try Falconstar *nods to him* -Applepaw
Oh gosh that's like an impossible question XD I love them both so much!

Be that as it may, it's the only time I've ever seen it happen with my own eyes and look what it caused for the group, his obsession brought it's destruction. Which in actuality is a positive thing. -Redshadow

*grooms his fur* -Blackpelt
*Laughs* "I've got no idea what you're talking about - you're the only cat I've ever had a problem with! I'm not a mystery, I just don't open up as soon as I meet someone." *eyes become cold* "Not my fault some of us are just easy. And for the record, Sunheart perfers Frecklepaw because I told him I didn't have feelings for him. SO get your facts stright before you start running your mouth, you stuck-up, spolid rotten sorry excuse for a-!" ~ Shiverpaw

*Bursts into camp, expression furious* "What in StarClan's name is going on here?" *demands* "I can hear your shouting all the way from the forest!" ~ Falconstar

*Spins around, and dread starts to build in her chest* "Rainpaw is gossiping about her Denmates," *explains* "Sweetpaw, Frecklepaw, and myself." ~ Shiverpaw
*slowly pads over to Berryfrost* Hey...Um, I don't know if you even want to talk to me...but I wanted to apologize. I should have thought more about how what I said could have made you feel. I didn't mean to upset you and I'm sorry that I did. -Sweetpaw
I've got about twenty minutes, if you're not busy, Team?
*Nods slowly* "I-I guess so. So... is that all? There's nothing else I should know about, or that you want to get off your chest?" ~ Mistybreeze
Yea I got time. Don't miss Sweetpaw talking to Berryfrost

She just called me a whore! *glares at Shiverpaw* -Rainpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*thinks then sighs deeply* Once I've done my best to become a strong warrior of this clan I'd like to offer a personal and heartfelt apology to Scorchgaze and Blackpelt specifically. I had a large part in ordering their abuse and even participating. I need to apologize to them and the entire clan for my part in their pain. -Redshadow
*Smiles fainlty* "Don't worry about it; you didn't know. I shouldn't have snapped at you." *peaks past her* "This might seem sudden, but I don't suppose you and Rainpaw are close?" ~ Berryfrost
Don't worry about it. I should have been more sensitive to your feelings. You're my closest friend, so I should have been more considerate. *blinks and shakes her head slightly* Not particularly. Why? -Sweetpaw
*pads in after her mentor holding her prey looking very confused* -Applepaw
*Recoils, shocked* "I did not!" *protests* ~ Shiverpaw

"That's enough," *growls* "Both of you, my den, NOW." ~ Falconstar

*Swallows* "You participated in it?" *echoes* ~ Mistybreeze

*Gestures towards Rainpaw, Shiverpaw, and Falconstar* "Because apparently, she thinks you're delusional. Somehow she found out about your crush on Falconstar and she was... sharing her opinion of you with Wernpaw." ~ Berryfrost
*stands up and walks over to the leaders den not looking back at Shiverpaw irratated* -Rainpaw
Sometimes...As you know they're both incredibly strong cats and I was often the only one that could manage holding them down. -Redshadow

*looks over and frowns* To Wrenpaw...*looks more saddened that her brother would entertain such a conversation* Since when did my crush become public knowledge...*mutters* -Sweetpaw
•shakes his head• To be honest I miss picking moss •purrs• it's simple and easy.
Sunheart

•nods getting up• don't you move then. •pads out of the den to find moss to dip in water•
Skyheart

I don't know if I find someone I might just forget about you! •jokes playfully cuffing him•
Flintpaw

•gets up out of his nest and heads to the nursery•
Crowtail
*purrs, watching him go, then looks up as Crowtail comes in* Hey there, love bird. Where's your little side kick? -Hushpool

Oh really? Want to do it for me permanently then? *Purrs* -Frecklepaw

Don't you dare! *pads up beside him* If I lost my best friend I don't know what I'd do. -Treepaw
You would probably wander endlessly around the forest looking for me •grins•
Flintpaw

Great starclan no! You need to do your own duties! •purrs•
Sunheart

•pads off into the forest• Fresh moss....fresh moss..
Skyheart

•gives her a bothered look• I don't know..we had another fight then he ran off into the forest
Crowtail
Oh my gosh I didn't see you had pasted it up there! v_v I found it! (yeah I agree you shouldn't have to copy/paste it again lol)

*nods* Let's go back. -Holiday

*eyes widen* Keystone cat? -Yellowblaze
*rolls her eyes* You two still haven't kissed and made up? -Hushpool

*Sleeps soundly under the roots of a tree just inside the treeline* -Featherwing

Oh come on! I've done enough duties to make up for two apprentices! *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklepaw

Probably. Oh Flintpaw where are you?! Come back to me! *clings to him dramatically* -Treepaw
•laughs• grt off me you big lump of fur!
Flintpaw

•stops spotting the sleeping cat at narrows his eyes and crouches towards him•
Skyheart

•gives her a glare• no we haven't since your mate decided to use him again.
Crowtail

And I've done enough for atleast 5!
Sunhsart
*shrugs slightly* You two said you wanted another litter. -Hushpool

*snaps one eye open* Don't even think about it, Skyheart. -Featherwing

Fine fine fine! *picks up her pile of moss* Ready? -Frecklepaw

How do I know you won't run away from me? *clings to him tightly* -Treepaw
*stis back up from his crouch* What i didnt know it was you. *grumbles sad he didnt get to jump on a cat*
Skyheart

Doesnt mean i wanted you to use my mate as a breeding instrument!
Crowtail

*nods picking his up* Yuff!
Sunheart

because i have no one else to run to *purrs*
Flintpaw