Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6151-6200 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I think he meant Hushpool XD

*blinks in surprise* What makes you say that? -Hushpool

Well at least that's one positive. *leans his head back and licks his chin softly* I really am sorry. -Featherwing

*follows him* -Frecklepaw

That's because you're always watching me like a hawk. *purrs and nudges him* -Treepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Gotta keep my eyes on the prize!
Flintpaw

*gives her a dumb look* really? Those two look like they are about ready to do it at any time and moment.
Skyheart

*waits for her out side* Took you long enough
Sunheart

*purrs and nuzzles his head* Im really sorry too you know.
Crowtail
And so were we when we first got together, but look how long it took for me to get pregnant. -Hushpool

*turns over on his back and wraps his paws around him, hugging him tight* I love you. -Featherwing

*cuffs him lightly* Shush! I wanted to make sure the nest was comfortable for them. -Frecklepaw

Awww I'm a prize? You flatter me, Flintpaw. *chuckles and nudges his cheek with his nose* -Treepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
My situation has been slowly improving. We're getting somewhere!

*shrugs* He was...well you know Burntheart. Very go-with-the-flow. A little too much if you ask me. We never did find his mother though. -Holiday
*blushes* It was just a compliment!
FLintpaw

*ducks away* You seem to act more like a queen then an apprentice *chuckes*
Sunheart

*gives her a look* i say we got lucky with that. Though i remember you getting pregnant on your first try with Crowtail.
Skyheart

*nuzzles him* i love you two Featherwing.
Crowtail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Rainpaw could have concluded her story at anytime; his point was, Rainpaw hasn't stopped arguing and digger a deeper grave for herself, whereas Shiverpaw is trying not to draw attention to herself.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's quite there yet," *muses* "There's still a long way to go. But... I suppose you're on a great start." ~ Mistybreeze

*Nudges her playfully* "I look forward to them!" ~ Berryfrost

"So then... what's our punishment?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Looks thoughtful for a moment, before standing to his paws and gesturing for them to follow him* *Leaps on top of High Rock and calls the Clan together* "Every cat old enough to catch their own prey, gathering around High Rock for a Clan meeting!" ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*look up from the den and pad out together* -Sheepfluff and Brownnut

*pads over excitedly* -Applepaw
With you by my side I think it's pretty perfect. -Redshadow

*cuffs him* Come on, let's see what's going on. *gets up and leaves the nursery* -Hushpool

*nuzzles his cheek then gets up* Meeting time. *pads out of the warriors den* -Featherwing

*joins Falconstar at the rock, sitting down at the base* -Scorchgaze

Oh that's a lie! *nudges him playfully then goes to join the rest of the clan* -Frecklepaw

Well I'm holding onto that one. *laughs and heads over to join the gathering group* -Treepaw

I'm sure most of them will sound pretty discouraging. *laughs a bit then sits down beside her siblings* -Sweetpaw

*sits and watches the high Rock slightly worriedly, wondering how things went with Rainpaw* -Wrenpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Busy, Team?
Nope I have time
*Laughs* "That sounds about right. I-" *Stops* "Oh StarClan, they're starting the ceremony!" ~ Ivyfrost

*Sits beside Sheepfluff, offering her a grin* ~ Duskstorm

*Sits beside Chillpaw, watching her leader suspeciously* ~ Shiverpaw

*His gaze sweeps his Clan, eyes gleaming with pride* "Cats of StormClan, today is an exciting day for all of us. Today I will be preforming one of my favorite ceremonies; warrior ceremonies." ~ Falconstar
*nudges Flintpaw excitedly* Moment of truth. -Treepaw

*steps forward* -All my apprentices
*nudges forward excitedly with her siblings* -Applepaw
*Waits for a moment, teasingly dragging the silence out, before saying* "Wernpaw, step forward." ~ Falconstar
*nods and steps forward* -Wrenpaw

*Nudges Applepaw* I'm so excited to get my name! *whispers to her* -Frecklepaw

*watches his adopted children proudly* -Scorchgaze
"I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Wernpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar
I do. *dips his head, pledging himself to the clan and StarClan* -Wrenpaw
*smiles back at Duskstorm* So weird my babies becoming warriors *smiles proudly at her kits* -Sheepfluff
*sits down next to Treepaw Watching excitedly for his brother*
Flintpaw

*sits a bit away from Frecklepaw and watches*
Sunheart

*pads after Featherwing*
Crowtail

*follows Hushpool Curiously*
Skyheart
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Wernpaw, from this moment on your name will be Wernflight. StarClan honors your compassion and forethought, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar

"Applepaw, step forward." ~ Falconstar

"I bet," *whispers back* ~ Duskstorm
*watched their two kits proudly* They've worked so hard. I'm so proud of them. -Featherwing

Warrior ceremony. *sits down to watch* -Hushpool
*dips his head again then steps to the side, making room for the next* -Wrenflight
*nods and steps forward standing in front of her mentor* -Applepaw

They're all such good kids *smiles* -Sheepfluff
"You raised them well." ~ Duskstorm

"I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in his turn. Applepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar
I do *says surely looking at her leader* -Applepaw

Btw Katie you'll have to change Merrypaw to Merryberry and have her as another medicine cat :)
*Nods and sighs* Smokepaw should be here.
Crowtail

*sits down besides her watching*
Skyheart

*watches his siblings excitedly waiting for his name to get called*
Flintpaw
*Grins* "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Wernpaw, from this moment on your name will be Applethorn. StarClan honors your courage and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar

"Flintpaw, step forward." ~ Falconstar
Thank you Falconstar *dips her head respectively and join Wrenflight* -Applethorn
*nudges Flintpaw forward with a smile* -Treepaw
*stumbles slightly from excitement and pads up to Falconstar*
Flintpaw
"I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Flintpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar
I do! *says confidently*
Flintpaw
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Flintpaw, from this moment on your name will be Flintstripe. StarClan honors your cleverness and loyality, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar
*smiles and nods to his brother* -Wrenflight
*dips his head respectfully and pads over to join his brother*
Flintstripe
That's kind of you to say I really hope so I know they'll be wonderful warriors to the Clan -Sheepfluff
*Nudges her shoulder* "I'm sure they will be." ~ Duskstorm

*Scans the apprentices until his gaze falls on Sweetpaw. Stares thoughtfully at her for a few long moments, as if taking her apart and analyzing every piece of her. Then, finally, simply gestures for her to step forward.* ~ Falconstar
Ugh sorry guys. My laptop froze so i had to restart it. It'll be back up in a few minutes!
Sorry guys I ran out of cell data on my phone so I had to wait til I get home
*nods slightly and takes a step forward* -Sweetpaw
"I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Sweetpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar
I do. *dips her head respectfully, putting her heart and soul into her pledge* -Sweetpaw
*Smiles ever so slightly* "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Sweetpaw, from this moment on your name will be Sweetbriar. StarClan honors your boldness and warmth, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar
*bows her head again, sending a silent thanks to StarClan before moving to stand beside her siblings tall (well not very haha) and proud* -Sweetpaw

*sits, shuffling paws in excitement* -Frecklepaw & Treepaw
*Eyes dart between Frecklepaw and Treepaw, before gesturing for Frecklepaw* "Step froward, Frecklepaw. I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Frecklepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar
*watches Frecklepaw Happily excited she was being made a warrior*
Sunheart

*Gives Treepaw an encouraging smile*
Flintpaw
*steps forward, eyes gleaming with excitement* I do! -Frecklepaw
*Purrs* "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Frecklepaw, from this moment on your name will be Frecklenose. StarClan honors your spirit and independence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." ~ Falconstar
*dips her head then joins her siblings, nearly shaking with excitement* -Frecklenose
*Watches her leave, amused, then looks back at Treepaw* "Step froward, Treepaw. I, Falconstar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Treepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" ~ Falconstar