Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6251-6300 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Shhhh! *slaps her tail over her brother's mouth* Quiet with that kind of talk! -Frecklenose

*nods* I'll make them proud though. And I'm sure Rainpaw will be joining me before we know it. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Shakes his head* "Great StarClan, what am I supposed to do with you? Sweetbriar, it'll look wrong. You might not be an apprentice anymore, but now you're just a young, new warrior. I'm still your Clan leader. It isn't professioanl." ~ Falconstar
Falconstar has his reasons for things and I respect his decisions. This just means I'll get to train her even more to make sure she really leaves a good impression on him when she's ready. *touches his tail to her shoulder* I do know that you've left a very good impression on the clan as a whole. You've become an amazing warrior. -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*yelps* Hey come on!
Flintstripe

*nods* hopefully...*sighs* i just wonder what happened.
Crowtail
For StarClan sake Falconstar, I'm not asking you to proclaim your love for me in the middle of camp right this second. I'm asking to be your friend. And if after some time I do start having greater feelings for you I won't be fresh off my warrior ceremony. It's not like anyone in the clan would think differently of you for entertaining the idea that we could be friends. -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
That's very kind of you dad *smiles* -Applethorn
*paws him playfully* Then don't try getting me in trouble! -Frecklenose

Apparently she was saying some things about Shiverpaw, Frecklenose and Sweetbriar which lead to an argument between her and Shiverpaw. -Treetail

I look forward to seeing you grow even more. You have such great potential. *smiles* -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Ah, but they would think differently of me if we become too close, or actually became mates." *Shakes his head* "Sweetbriar, the point remains that I don't have any feelings towards you and I'm not about to risk that." ~ Falconstar
Thank you uh Falconstar said something similar... -Applethorn
*pads over to Duskstorm again after her congratulations to her kits* They're all very excited *smiles* -Sheepfluff
I'm not exactly sure if you've taken a good look at the couples in this clan and how they act, because I honestly don't think anyone has any room to judge anyone else. I have faith in the clan as a whole that our main goal is to support one another. *shrugs again* I understand that you don't have feelings for me now. *gets to her paws* But I'll tell you something I'm not willing to risk: I'm not willing to risk giving up so easily without at least giving it my best shot. So if you're going to fight me the whole way I suggest you dig your heels in deep, dear leader. -Sweetbriar
Because he sees it in you too.Please just do me a favor, try not to go chancing after him too. Dear old dad has enough on his plate already without worrying about two of my girls poking their heads into the lion's den. *rubs his face with a paw* -Scorchgaze
How kind of you Wrenflight. Yes, I do pride myself on being a good role model for my family. I also pride myself on being strong enough to protect them. It's a cruel world outside these walls, I hope with all of my knowledge on the ways of being a warrior has prepared you for them. You have an ever growing family and Clan to take care of now. Who knows maybe some day you'll have your own kits running around *smiles* My best piece of advice for then is to continue to be kind and noble just as you are -Brownnut
*chuckles* But you are a warrior now Frecklenose means you are free to do as you please.
Flintstripe

*sighs* Really? Wonder what got into her..
Crowtail
Ew no *gives him a diguested look* He was my mentor and we have had nothing but a very professional relationship. We respect eachother as clanmates should I have no desire to see him as anything other then a wise leader. -Applethorn
*dips his head* I will do my best. -Wrenflight

I know, but I don't need dad's over protective eye on me just yet. That's what you and Wrenflight are for. *laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

I think it's cause you and dad spoil her too much. *nudges him lightly* -Treetail
I'm just making sure. *pats her back with his tail* I'll chose to support you in whoever you love or if you chose not to take on a mate at all. I'm just saying your sister... your sister certainly made an interesting decision to say the least. -Scorchgaze
You have made me very proud not only as a mentor but as an uncle. I knew the moment I laid eyes on your brown pelt like mine that we would become good friends and that I wanted to pass down my legacy onto you especially. I know you will continue to amaze me with your courage and kindness and you start your life as a full-fledged warrior *smiles* -Brownnut
*Can't help but growl quietly, irritation spelled across his expression* "Count on it," *replies* ~ Falconstar

*Grins* "I would think so. I remember when I become a warrior; it was one of the best moments of my life." ~ Duskstorm
Please we already caught you in the act once and I'm sure you and Sunheart weren't alone at the lake for no reason. *gives her a knowing look*
Flintstripe

*Huffs* we didnt spoil her that badly!
Crowtail
HAHAHA I JUST SAW WHAT SCORCHGAZE SAID xD Poor boy, it just hit me that his young, pretty lil' daughter is literally chasing after the most important, powerful cat in the entire Clan xD
*smiles and nods* Can I ask you something then? -Wrenflight

*smiles slightly* Well, I'll definitely be seeing you soon then. *turns and heads out of his den, her tail swishing confidently* -Sweetbriar
*Watches her leave, eyes narrowed* "We'll see," *mutters softly* ~ Falconstar

*Races up to Sweetbriar, eyes bright* "So! You went into his den with him... what'd he say when you told him the truth?" ~ Berryfrost
I hope the whole mate thing will be a lot simpler for me than Sweetbrair *purrs a bit at her sister* -Applethron

*huffs in her feather decked den she loved feathers and her dads always brought them back for her so much so that her nest was almost all feathers lol* -Rainpaw
*Storms into the den, pausing to glare chillingly at Rainpaw before climbing into her own nest* ~ Shiverpaw
Poor Dad XD he has to worry about his daughter facing heart break while remaining professional. This is hard for him too lol. Thanks Falconstar!! XD

He's going to fight me all the way through this. *huffs and relaxes slightly around her friend, her posture becoming a little more defeated* This is going to be one exhausting "friendship." -Sweetbriar

Odds are it will be. *chuckles* when I said your sister's choice was interesting I meant she picked the most stubborn cat in the clan. -Scorchgaze
Of course Wrenflight -Brownnut
I cant believe you had to make a big scene in camp now we cant be warriors *grumbles in her nest* -Rainpaw

I wouldn't know about that I just was kind of given a name after awhile *laughs a bit* -Sheepfluff
Hey now, he didn't ask for this! Seriously though, does Sweetbriar have, like, a full-proof plan on how to win him over?

*Wrinkles her nose* "If he'll even call it a friendship... what are you going to do? You need to spend time with him, but now that you're a warrior - congrats, by the way - you can't really use the whole 'training excuse'. And Falconstar doesn't patrol very often." ~ Berryfrost
You were the one that encouraged Scorchgaze to father is, weren't you? -Wrenflight
*Laughs bitterly* "Oh, so it's MY fault? It's not the fact that you were gossiping about me and your other Denmates? Cats you've grown beside?" ~ Shiverpaw
I was I did it for your mothers sake she loved him at the time and having him support her through having you all I thought would benefit her and benefit you all once you were born. To have a deputy father would have given you a good role model to look up to -Brownnut
*Glances at her* "Do you like your name? It's not exactly 'Clan-ish'..." ~ Duskstorm
Not at all XD I don't even know how to break him! She and I both are playing this by ear lol.

*thinks for a moment* Well, if I can't get to him on his own allowance I'll have to be a little more sneaky about it. *turns her gaze toward her father* Falconstar might not be the one to bend for my kitten eyes, but I know someone who always will. *grins at her friend* It helps to have a father who is deputy and who assigns every patrol and task. -Sweetbriar
Sheep was my original name and fluff came from my very long fur *laughs a bit* my brother actually called me Fluffs as a joke and I guess it stuck with Scorchgaze I love my name really it's who I am fun loving and different -Sheepfluff
*nods* I'm glad we have a dad to look up to. And Scorchgaze is a good one. I assume their relationship stayed as friends... because of the whole liking toms thing. -Wrenflight
Haha xD

*Eyes brighten* "Can he really put Falconstar on a patrol?" ~ Berryfrost
Yes they've been best friends since we've arrived *laughs a bit at thought* You know your dad actually tried coming onto me once many moons ago before you kits. I of course said no and he respected it just funny now after everything -Brownnut
Maybe not exactly force it, but there are other ways in which I can be around him. His den needs cleaned like all the others, his nest moss exchanged and when he is on patrol there has to be at least three other warriors with him. Four is the perfect number for splitting off into pairs. -Sweetbriar

*shakes his head slightly* I guess that's where the girls get their blunt honest, huh? -Wrenflight
No just their humor *laughs a bit* -Brownnut
"Well... Shiverpaw and Rainpaw will still be in charge of that, but the patrol idea could work." *Her ears perk up* "What if... someone scented something 'suspecious' in the territory and reported it to Falconstar? I'm sure he'd want to check on it personally, and then you could convince Scorchgaze to put you on the patrol! And if you're the youngest member, I'm sure he would feel responsible and keep you with him?" ~ Berryfrost
*pads over to Frecklenose* Congratulations! *casts one more glance towards the apprentice den and shakes his head before looking back at her*
Sunheart
Wrenflight asked me what's I had heard and I was sharing my opinions every cat gossips a bit in their life I don't understand how that's a crime *grumbles* -Rainpaw
That's even more concerning. *laughs* -Wrenflight

*stares at her for a moment* Berryfrost you're a genius! -Sweetbriar
*purrs at him* thanks! You won't be able to call me apprentice anymore. -Frecklenose
Sadly no *purrs* But i guess ill have to think of another name for you then *grins*
Sunheart

*leaves them to be and goes over to Treetail*
Flintstripe
*pads over around the same time to Treetail then sees her brother and stops* -Applethorn

Oh hush you *laughs as well* -Brownnut
Oh really? Like what? -Frecklenose

*smiles at Flintstripe* Hey there. You got a nice name. -Treetail

They're all so outspoken! I feel like the black sheep. *chuckles* -Wrenflight
There's always a black sheep in the family nothing to be ashamed of -Brownnut

When she sees Treetail talking to her brother she decides to turn around the other way she had just wanted to congratulate him but didn't feel comfortable with her brothers presence too* -Applethorn
*purrs* thanks! Yours to!
Flintstripe

Still thinking *cuffs her playfully* Cant rush perfection!
Sunheart