Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…

"Really? Is that the thanks I get for waking you before Scorchgaze noticed you were still alseep, and did it himself?" ~ Ivyfrost

*Pads out of the den, and blinks when he notices Holiday* "Hey," *Meows, a little uncertainly. It had been so long since he last saw her, and before she left for the city he'd developed feelings for her. He wasn't sure what to expect now* ~ Thorntail

*Purrs* "Here that, Yellowblaze? It's been an 'honor'." ~ Berryfrost

"And you?" *asks, his guard slipping lower and lower* ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Well, all of them. It's honestly hard for me to say who I'm closest to because I look at them all equally. Don't tell any of them I said this though: the cat I'm definitely the closest to is Berryfrost. What about you? I would assume you're very close to your brother. -Sweetbriar
A gift from StarClan is suppose. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Yea right! *cuffs him playfully* -Frecklenose

I love you. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

Well obviously. If you really want I'll tell him, but I still think he should hear it from you. -Blackpelt

He has a point. You are Thorntail's brother after all. -Hushpool
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
but i want to be the gift from starclan *purrs amused* So how are you and Rainpaw?
Flintstripe

Love you too you little Fluffball
Crowtail

okay okay no need to hit me over it! *chuckles getting to the spot*
Sunheart

Okay ill tell him but ill do it later.
Skheart
"Duskstorm, easily. Galewing and your father tie for second, I think. And before she left, Holiday and I were good friends." ~ Falconstar

I haven't really talked to her much since the fight...*sighs* Seeing her act that way upset me, but I know she's a good cat. And I still have feelings for her. So I'll support her through this. -Wrenflight

What? Can't take it? *purrs and nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

*purrs and tugs on his ear playfully* -Featherwing

*nods once* Good. -Blackpelt

Well now that she's back there's always time to rebuild the friendship. I'm glad though that you and my father are friends as well as deputy and leader. -Sweetbriar
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Oh? And whys that?" ~ Falconstar
Well now that I know the truth about him and my mother I realize how difficult it must be for him. To lose the love of his life and never find anyone that could give him the same kind of love; it's incredibly sad. Obviously his friends and family are important to him. So I'm grateful to all of his friends for being there for him. -Sweetbriar
*Doesn't look entirely convinced, but nods* "Well, he's always there for me. It's only fair that I return the favor." ~ Falconstar
Well from what I've heard you're a good friend. And obviously a good leader. -Sweetbriar
"And you're easy on the praise," *replies* "Is this your method of securing a second date?" ~ Falconstar
Ahh so the first one was a date. *purrs slightly and shakes her head* I'm being honest. I truly admire you as a leader and so does everyone else in the clan. So I'm not exactly flattering you, I'm just stating the obvious. -Sweetbriar
*His features crease slightly in irritation, annoyed that he'd slipped up and called it a date* *Shakes it off and asks* "So then, this isn't your plan?" ~ Falconstar
Maybe. Maybe not. I wouldn't be so silly as to tell you either way. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
*Flicks an ear, irritated* "But you have a plan?" ~ Falconstar
Not a definite one. I'm sure you're very aware and proud of the fact that you're fairly complicated. -Sweetbriar
*Shrugs* "I suppose so. Have you considered that chasing after someone else - someone closer to your own age - might prove to be much more plausible?" ~ Falconstar
Oh of course it'd be more plausible. More sensible. *shrugs and smiles slightly* But that has nothing to do with matters of the heart. If I'd had a crush on say someone like Treetail then I would have pursued it. But that isn't the case. *flicks her tail* Against all odds I developed a crush on you. So clearly my brain and my heart aren't in unison here. *laughs a bit* -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Treetail wait! You cant wander into camp looking like that! *says ging after him* -Applethorn
"Clearly," *Mumbles, obviously not sharing her sense of humor* "And you're sure you wouldn't want to persue Treetail or, say, Berryfrost, if you're so close?" ~ Falconstar
*pads back into camp carrying a decent sized thrush looking to Duskstorm* Wanna share? -Sheefluff
*Licks his lips and nods* "Sure.Did you catch that?" ~ Duskstorm
*stops* Like what? -Treetail

No way am I going to be another pursuer of Treetail. He's got enough cats after him as it is. *laughs* As much as I love Berryfrost, I love her more like a sister. Neither of them are really my type. *glances at him, once again fighting to keep inappropriate thoughts to the back of her mind* Thanks a lot, Berryfrost. *silently curses her friend for putting the idea in her head in the first place* -Sweetbriar
*Flashes her a skeptical glance* "You're telling me the Clan leader of StormClan is more your type than Treetail or Berryfrost? Really?" ~ Falconstar
Why is that so surprising? *blinks* Do I need to start flattering you again so you understand why I feel this way? -Sweetbriar
You look like a wreck if you want to keep this between few cats you need to calm down *says cathing up to him* -Applethorn
*Resists the ruge to roll his eyes* "No, that won't be necessary. I just find it a bit hard to believe, that's all." ~ Falconstar
*huffs and nods* You're right. You're right. *takes deep breaths* I need to relax. -Treetail

Why though? *looks genuinely curious* -Sweetbriar
Clearly *says sitting beside him* You should also try and get soe prey before you go back focusing on hunting will help you calm down -Applethorn
*nods* Thank you so much for being so supportive. -Treetail
I told you I've admired you a long time can't let you self destruct yourself...here I'll go hunt with you -Applethorn
*nods and gets to his paws again, padding off into the forest* I'm trying my best not to fall apart right now. It's been a long day. -Treetail
I can imagine that's a lot of news for one day *says sniffing for prey* -Applethorn
That and I had an... interesting dream this morning. *starts to think about it again and become even more frustrated* -Treetail
About what? -Applethorn
Uh nothing really. *huffs* Things are very complicated right now. I'm... Confused about some things to say the least. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*purrs warmly* Well I'd say it's been an honor teaching her! -Yellowblaze

*snorts* That old crow? *thinks on it* Yeah you're right I should be more grateful huh? *sits up* So to what do I owe the pleasure? -Burntheart

*feeling abruptly shy* Hey. -Holiday
Aw thank you Yellowblaze *smiles* I really enjoy medicine and I feel very helpful and honorable with the work we do and I'm very glad t be a full fledged medicine cat -Merryberry

Yea I can tell...theres a squirrel over that way if you want to caught it *flicks her tail to the west* -Applethorn
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Moonstorm100 said…
Can I be a Stormclan warrior, known as Rainleap? Who was found injured and taken into the clan, or some cool back story like that lol
I know I'm already Rainpaw we can have duplicates but I'm just letting you know it might be confusing :) and were gonna have kits on the way in this Clan to if you wanna be them eventually too Moonstorm
I'm sure Katie would have no problem with that.

*nods and stalks after it**watches carefully, trying his best to focus, but when he pounces he stumbles and sends the squirrel running away**sighs and flops down on his back in the dirt, trying to clear his mind* -Treetail
Didnt work I guess you really are wracked up *says standing over him* -Applethorn
*closes his eyes, trying to concentrate on settling his mind* I have a million things going through my head right now. What's worse is I can't seem to focus on any one thing. -Treetail
I'll just be one of the kits then. And switch the warrior over to Moonclan, since its more active lol and since ur Rainpaw, maybe Finchleap?
Yea I'll put Rainleap in MoonClan and Finchleap can be in StormClan I'm sure Katie won't mind
Awesome:) Sounds great!
Blue don't forget about Tree
Trust me i can handle it plenty
Sunheart

*gives him a look* Featherwing We just found out our son is having kits this is the last thing i wanna do right now
Crowtail

*nods* MAkes sense since she is your future mate. *teases*
Flintstripe
If she returns my feelings. -Wrenflight

Well good. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

I'm trying to cheer you up a bit. *sighs* I'm sure Treetail is worried enough without us adding to his stress. He needs to know we support him. -Featherwing
•nuzzles him• thanks but I'm fine •chuckles• yea he can be a worried bee somtimes
Crowtail

•reaches the spot• here we are
Sunheart

I'm sure she does I mean just look at you!
Flintstripe