Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7251-7300 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
You can try but this time I'll fight back •smirks•
Flintstripe

•follows after her curiously•
Foxkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Looks at Skyheart with wide eyes, then arches her tiny back and hisses at him* ~ Thunderkit

*Leans against his side as they walk, and swiftly licks his cheek* ~ Thorntail

"Mistybreeze is a good teacher. I'm sure you won't embarress yourself." ~ Falconstrar
*Follows him* "LEad the way." ~ Shiverpaw
*nods padding along* Any where you want to walk to or just walk and see where we end up?
Sunheart

*looks down at Thunderkit* Hey dont be so hissy with me im your father. *gives her a gentle nudge with his paw*
Skyheart
"The second idea sounds good." ~ Shiverpaw

*Topples over and squeaks miserably, before stumbling over to hide behind Hushpool* ~ Thunderkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Skyheart be gentle. *licks Thunderkit* It's okay, Thunderkit. Your father won't hurt you. See? *Licks Skyheart's cheek warmly* -Hushpool

*points at his family's nest and meows* -Bloodkit

*purrs and licks his muzzle* -Blackpelt

*stops as they reach the lake* We ready to split? -Sweetbriar
*nods* sure thing then! *continues padding along* so anything you want to talk about?
Sunheart

*looks at his kit worriedly* did i do something wrong?
Skyheart

thats my nest
Foxkit
*Peaks over Hushpool's shoulder, curiously* ~ Thunderkit

*Flicks him with his tail* "Yeah, sure, whatever." ~ Thorntail

*Nods* "Blackpelt and Thorntail, you two take the western trail, and try to keep your paws to yourselves." *Finishes pointedly* ~ Falconstar
*moves a little closer to them* Its okay Thunderkit..
Skyheart
Thunderkit seems to be a little weary of others. Bloodkit accidentally scared her and Thunderkit hissed at her. *licks Skyheart's cheek again* It's all right Thunderkit. -Hushpool

*nods slightly then pads over to Flaxenrose and sniffs her nest, meowing in confusion when she didn't smell any kits* -Bloodkit

Oh really? *crouches low then tackles him again* -Treetail

*huffs slightly* Understood. Come on. *pads west with his mate* -Blackpelt

I'd assume we're taking the east then? -Redshadow

*waits patiently* -Sweetbriar
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*was ready for him to tackle him this time and quickly moves under him head butting him in the chest*
Flintstripe

*yawns awake pawing Featherwing in the face*
Crowtail

*follows Bloodkit* What is it now Bloodkit?
Foxkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Confused? *purrs at the little kit* I haven't had my kittens yet -Flaxenrose
*grunts in surprise at the impact then drops his weight down on him* -Treetail

*groans tiredly and rolls over on his back* Is that how you wake me up now? -Featherwing

*looks up at her and nods, glad that she'd understood her confusion* -Bloodkit
well that wasnt the smartest move i forgot how much bigger you are then me *shove him off and crouches*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Dont worry you will have more friends soon Bloodkit!
Foxkit

*purrs lightly still eyes closed* maybe.
Crowtail
*Blinks at Skyheart, before hesitantly stepping out from behind Hushpool and takes a few cautious steps forward* *Eyes Skyheart wearily, before mewing* ~ Thunderkit

"No promises," *Calls over his shoulder, as he leaves with Blackpelt* ~ Thorntail

*Watches them leave, unimpressed, before looking back to Redshadow and Sweetbriar* "Yeah, we're going East. I assume Mistybreeze hasn't taken you very far into the East, so... Sweetbriar. Why don't you lead the way?" ~ Falconstar
You're quick though. That's worth noting. *crouches and watches him carefully* -Treetail

Not very romantic. *lays his head on Crowtail's paws* -Featherwing

*nods and squeaks, still struggling to find her voice* -Bloodkit
i think we are past that faze Featherwing* chuckles and nuzzles him*
Crowtail

*moves his head lower to hers* Hi
Skyheart

*pads around the forest with Shiverpaw* So what do you want to know about my fancy new mate?
Sunheart

*grins dashing quickly to the left to tackle him*
Flintstripe
*Shrugs* "Nothing specific. I was just looking for some conversation to distract myself... when did you guys make it offical?" ~ Shiverpaw

*Her eyes widen as he looms closer* *She cautiously stretches a paw out, then smacks his nose, and then jerks her paw back* ~ Thunderkit

Almost 2 days ago i think *purrs* Took some of your advice from our last walk and figured it would be the right thing to do.
Sunheart

*blinks a bit surprised* Well then.
Skyheart
*Smirks a bit* "See? I'm always right. Although I'm a bit surprised you actually listen and asked her. I figured you would just fool around until you got bored with her." ~ Shiverpaw

*wraps his paws around his neck, trying to secure him into a headlock* -Treetail

Hey it's always good to be romantic. *licks his muzzle* How'd you sleep? -Featherwing

Thunderkit be nice to your father. -Hushpool

*laughs and bit and nudges his mate* Couldn't you have let him be slightly reassured that we'd behave? -Blackpelt

*blinks, slightly surprised, then nods* Follow me then. *heads off toward the east end of the territory* -Sweetbriar

*follows her, scenting the air as they move* -Redshadow
Really? Why would you figure that? *looks a little upset* Do i come off as that kind of tom?
Sunheart

*weasels his way out of it and pounces onto his back*
Flintstripe

Like a kit. *chuckles*
Crowtail
*Narrows her eyes at Skyheart again and hisses, before spinning around and marching back to Hushpool, her tail waving high in the air* ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls his eyes, but grins* "Oh, please. Even if I promised to be on my best behavior, Falconstar still wouldn't be reassured." *Places a swift lick on his muzzle* ~ Thorntail

*Walks alongside Redshadow, occosionally scenting the air* "So," *Starts conversationally* "What's Mistybreeze taught you thus far?" ~ Falconstar

"Um... maybe just a bit?" ~ Shiverpaw

*shakes, sending water everywhere as he tried to throw him off* -Treetail

That's good. *curls up closer to him* -Featherwing
Thunderkit! Behave you little minx. *licks Skyheart's chin* Lay with me, love. She'll get used to you. -Hushpool

Are you promising to be on your best behavior though? *grins and licks his head* -Blackpelt

Well, I obviously know the basics for hunting and battle, but she's really helped me to take what I know and put the clan methods into it. She's taught me the proper crouch and stalking techniques. She's shown me signature clan battle moves. -Redshadow

Sounds like you've made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. -Sweetbriar

*nods slightly* I know I've still got more work to do though. -Redshadow
And you how was your sleep?
Crowtail

•looks a little disheartened• Hushpool does she not like me?
Skyheart

•sighs• Well that's a bit upsetting..•nudges her• Well then again I was just fooling around at first
Sunheart

•tightens his grip• I'm not letting go!
Flintstripe
She just seems to be a bit rebellious. She'll warm up to you. -Hushpool

Well then. *falls backward into the shallows* -Treetail

I always sleep well when I'm sleeping next to you. See? That's how you keep the romance alive. *purrs and cuffs him playfully* -Featherwing
*Flops down between Hushpool's paws, her legs trembling after the effort it took to walk around the nest* *Mews demandingly at her mother* ~ Thunderkit (I'm going to love this one! xD)

"I suppose so," *drawls out* "If only to prove Falconstar wrong. He needs to be wrong every once in awhile." ~ Thorntail

*Nods slowly, absorbing everything. His fur stood on end at the mention of battle moves. He was already so skilled before... with Clan moves, if he really is planning to turn on us, he would only get stronger. But then again, if he really is loyal, then he would be stronger for us.* "Well, good. I'm glad you're adapting to our ways." ~ Falconstar

"Exactly," *replies* "I mean, you only fooled around before. It would make sense." ~ Shiverpaw
*chuckles lightly* Well lets get off that topic what did you want to get distracted from?
Sunheart

*yelps* Hey that wasnt a fair move!
Flintstripe

*frowns settling down besides her and watches the kit stubbornly*
Skyheart

*laughs* I guess to some extent.
Crowtail
"My chores and the fact that I'm still an apprentice, obviously." ~ Shiverpaw
You need to be nice to your father, little one. *lays down in the nest and moves Thunderkit to her chest* -Hushpool

*stumbles over to Skyheart and stares up at him* -Bloodkit

How was that unfair? *grabs the opportunity in his moment of weakness and slips from his grip, laying on him on his stomach so he was still pinned down* -Treetail

*licks his cheek* So what would you like to do today? -Featherwing

*groans slightly* I don't want to prove him wrong on this one though. *scents the air for prey, still keeping his gaze on his mate* -Blackpelt

*glances back at him momentarily, sensing the slight change in the atmosphere* -Sweetbriar

I'm trying my best so I can do as much for the clan as everyone else. -Redshadow
*Ignores her, and mews sharply for her attention* ~ Thunderkit

*Throws him a smirk* "How about we disappoint him later, hmm?" ~ Thorntail

"That's all we can ask of you," *Replies. Catches Sweetbriar's glance and raises an eyebrow* "Scent anything, Sweetbriar?" ~ Falconstar
anything you want im done for it all *purrs getting to his paws and stretches*
Crowtail

Ah thats reasonable *purrs* Since we were talking about my love life. How is yours going? Any special tom i dont know about?
Sunheart

*grumbles squirming* Well....i dont know it just is! *huffs*
Flintstripe

Yea you have to be nice to me..*looks down at Bloodkit* Hi
Skyheart
*Rolls her eyes* "Oh, please. Toms are the last thing on my mind right now. Not like any are available anyway." ~ Shiverpaw
*nudges her* I mean if there was any open who would it have been then? *chuckles* There had to have been someone you liked!
Sunheart
*grooms Thunderkit* You're even more demanding than your father. -Hushpool

*meows and paws his paw with her tiny one* -Bloodkit

I just know you and your moves too well. *purrs* -Treetail

*sits up and yawns* Well, first things first I'm hungry. -Featherwing

I like the sound of that. *nips his scruff then sniffs around* Smell anything? -Blackpelt

*gives the air another sniff* Some birds and mice up ahead. I even smell faint rabbit. -Sweetbriar
*Purrs softly and closes her eyes, tilting her head back in pleasure* ~ Thunderkit

*Scents the air, and his smirk fades a bit* "Yeah, actually, although... it doesn't smell like any prey I know of." ~ Thorntail (......)

*Nods* "Rabbit sounds good. And with three of us, it shouldn't get away easily." ~ Falconstar

*Huffs* "I don't know Sunheart. I suppose I had a small crush on you for awhile, although it was nothing major. Werntail's attractive, but much too shy and soft-spoken, not to mention he's padding hopelessly after Rainpaw." ~ Shiverpaw
tanglebelly commented…
oh boy is this what you and team have been planning for the past 2 months? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
Hold on, Team and I have been planning something for two months? xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
:D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*nudges Hushpool for attention challenging Thunderkit and gives a Bloodkit a gentle nudge*
Skyheart

Well then eat we must! *purrs* Come on.
Crowtail

Uh huh sure you do..
Flintstripe

See you had some times on your mind though i guess they are taken...*gives her a gentle smile* You will find someone im sure of it.
Sunheart
*Sighs* "I hope so." ~ Shiverpaw
DX

*keeps grooming Thunderkit and glances at Skyheart and Bloodkit* -Hushpool

*squeaks and pounces on his paw playfully* -Bloodkit

Clearly. *tugs on his ear playfully* -Treetail

*Purrs and gets to his paws, padding out of the den* Everyone seems to have gotten a move on fairly early. -Featherwing

*sniffs around carefully* Is that...badger? I haven't smelt badger in the territory in ages. -Blackpelt

*nods and stalks closer to the scent* -Sweetbriar

*follows, dropping himself into the crouch* -Redshadow
Oh come on put a smile on no need to be all gloomy! Unlike me you have freedom to test out some cats i dont have that anymore *chuckles*
Sunheart
*Her eyes narrow at Bloodkit as she approches* ~ Thunderkit

*Blinks, confused* "Because MoonClan usually takes care of the badgers... but ever since those rogues chased them out, maybe they've moved?" ~ Thorntail

*Goes wide, circling around so that he was behind the rabbit* ~ Falconstar

"True, but you only stopped testing cats because you found the one you loved." ~ Shiverpaw
*nods* Yea everyone is up and about.
Crowtail

*purrs* mhmmm.
Flintstripe

*looks down at the kit givving up*
Skyheart
Thunderkit be nice. -Hushpool

*nuzzles her head against his paw* -Bloodkit

I'm just too good. *chuckles* -Treetail

Rare for the lazy lumps around here. *purrs* -Featherwing

Possibly. Or maybe this one is wandering. -Blackpelt

*positions himself on the opposite side* -Redshadow
*Looks up at her mother and mews shrilly* ~ Thunderkit

"And I suppose it falls on our shoulders to chase it out, right?" *A smirk starts playing across his lips* ~ Thorntail

*Waits for Sweetbriar to get into position, before snarling and just at the rabbit* ~ Falconstar
*nuzzles her* I don't mind that I'm your favorite though. *mutters* -Hushpool

When we have more reinforcements. We can't go running after it just us two. -Blackpelt

*pounces forward, almost snagging the rabbit* -Redshadow

*latches onto the creature as it barrels straight into her**holds it firmly while she delivers the killing bite* -Sweetbriar
like us? *purrs*
Crowtail

Eh debatable *purrs and rolls onto his back*
Flintstripe

*nuzzles Bloodkit* I like this one.
Skyheart

*snorts* That may be true doesnt mean i dont dream though.
Sunheart
*purrs and bats at his whiskers lightly* -Bloodkit

*looks slightly flustered by the awkward positioning* -Treetail

Possibly. *pure and noses through the pile* -Featherwing
*blushes* uh is this awkward for you?
Flintstripe

*chuckles pawing her playfully*
Skyheart

*watis for him to pick somthing*
Crowtail
*bites his paw lightly with her tiny teeth* -Bloodkit

Well...it's clearly reminiscent of that dream I had. -Treetail

Shrew sound good? -Featherwing