Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Oh...Well then what now?
Flintstripe

*wiggles his paw trying to get her loose* Hey im not prey.
Skyheart

*nods* yea sounds great.
Crowtail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*let's go of his paw then cuddles up to his chest* -Bloodkit

My goal of today was to take you on a nice, appropriate date. Right now...it's getting a little difficult to keep it that way. -Treetail

*Grabs one and lays down, nudging it to him* -Featherwing
*purrs happily down at Bloodkit* She likes me Hushpool!
Skyheart

*looks a little embarrassed* Screw it....*wraps his paws around Treetails neck pushing his head down and reaches his muzzle to his to putting his mouth to his*
Flintstripe

You get first bite you picked it.
Crowtail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*smiles at the family but starts to feel a bit faint* Hushpool...is there anyone around to get me some water? I-I dont feel so well *says a bit nervously* -Flaxenrose
Thats good, love. *purrs then turns to Flaxenrose* I'll get it. *stands and licks Thunderkit's head* Stay here. *pads out then returns with a wet ball of moss* -Hushpool

(Well damn XD) *eyes widen in surprise**wraps his paws under his back, pulling him closer* You sure? *licks his muzzle* -Treetail

What a gentleman. *nudges him lightly, purring, and takes a bite* -Featherwing
Thank you I feel a bit faint... *says lapping the moss a bit weakly* -Flaxenrose
Would you like me to get Merryberry or Yellowblaze? -Hushpool
I wouldn't want to bother them I'm sure its nothing...maybe I'll get some rest... *says laying down again* -Flaxenrose
You're sure? *sits in her nest, but still watches her carefully* -Hushpool
Yes I know Yellowblaze and Merryberry are still very tired from their journey... *says closing her eyes a bit* though if you want to help keep cats out of the entrance so we can get better air in here -Flaxenrose
If you feel any worse you need to let me know though. -Hushpool
I will... *says trying to sleep for a bit she seemed a bit warm and uncomfortable* -Flaxenrose
*pads out in search of Merryberry* -Hushpool
*works in the back of the den preparing a poultice or borage for Hushpool* -Merryberry
Haha Team

*pulls away after a bit* i just wanted to see...how it felt..
Flintstripe

*purrs* i know right im quite the gentlemen.
Sunheart

*watches Flaxonrose curiously*
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Eyes widen and she tries to follow Hushpool out of the nest, but stumbles over her paws and falls over* *Starts crying, hurt and confused* ~ Thunderkit

"Oh yeah?" *Smirks, and starts in the direction of the badger's scent* "You wanna bet?" ~ Thorntail

*Emerges from the brush, and nods approvingly at Sweetbriar* "Nice catch." *Glances at Redshadow* "You almost had it; you were just a beat too slow." ~ Falconstar
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Merryberry? Can you come check on Flaxenrose? -Hushpool

And? -Treetail

*pads over to her sister and licks her head* -Bloodkit

Thorntail don't be reckless. -Blackpelt

*nods in thanks* -Sweetbriar

Just a tad. -Redshadow

Rabbits are quick and someone your size will likely struggle with them. -Sweetbriar
Something wrong? *says looking up and padding over* -Merryberry
*looks at Duskstorm* What's up? *smiles* -Sheepfluff
*Jerks away from Bloodkit and hisses, her fur bristling* *Holds a paw to her chest from where she fell, and stands unsteadily on three paws* ~ Thunderkit

"I'm not being reckless," *Protests* "It would be reckless of me to charge a badger if I were alone." *Glances back and flashes him a cocky smirk* "But I'm not alone, am I?" ~ Thorntail

"Of course, that's not to say they'll always be tricky. Once you learn how to hunt them, it'll come as naturally as hunting mice or squirrels." *Shrugs* "Sweetbriar just so happens to have a natural speed to aid her." ~ Falconstar
*huffs angrily in frustration at her sister* -Bloodkit

Thorntail even the two of us couldn't do it. We need to get back up before we explore anymore. -Blackpelt

*smiles and nods* Mmhmm! I'm not half the size that you all are so speed comes in handy. -Sweetbriar

She says she felt faint. -Hushpool
*Moves over towards Thunderkit* Uh its okay? *noses her gently*
Skyheart

It felt right...i think..*coughes and moves out from under him*
Flintstripe
How strange...hmm one moment... *says quickly padding into their storage and pulling out some herbs and pads out following Hushpool back to the nursery* Anything else wrong? Usually cats don't get sick in late newleaf Yellowblaze told me -Merryberry
*Hisses when Bloodkit doesn't move, and smacks her muzzle with a paw, then hisses at her again* ~ Thunderkit

*Lashes his tail, irritated* "Look, maybe you're not confident in your abilites, but I am. As a matter of fact," *stops and turns to face him* "I bet I could chase out a badger by myself! So if you want back up so much then go get it, but by the time you finally arrive, I'll have already finished it." *Spins around and contuines following the scent* ~ Thorntail

*scents the air* "I smell another rabbit nearby. Let's try again. This time, you and Sweetbriar can switch posistions* ~ Falconstar

"You're not busy right now, are you?" ~ Duskstorm
You think? *moves forward and licks his muzzle again* -Treetail
Nope wanna do something? *smiles flicking her white fluffy tail* -Sheepfluff
She just said she didn't feel well. *follows her* -Hushpool

*squeaks angrily and growls at her* -Bloodkit

Thorntail don't be ridiculous! *follows him worriedly* You could get severely hurt! -Blackpelt

Let's go for it. -Redshadow
*purrs again leaning into his muzzle* Oh yea.
Flintstripe

Oh i forgot to ask you Shiverpaw! What do you think of your mothers new mate?
Sunheart
I'll tell you what, so far, this part is better than in my dream. -Treetail
*looks up at the quarreling kits* No need to fight little ones *says gently but somewhat weakly* -Flaxenrose

I'll take a look *says padding through the entrance past the quarreling kits to Flaxenroses nest in the back of the nursery* Hi Flaxenrose I heard you haven't been feeling well says gently looking over her her expression staying stonelike* -Merryberry

Oh *looks up at Merryberry* I didn't mean to bother you just started not feeling well thought I'd get some rest.. -Flaxenrose

Let me check you a moment *says putting her paw on her flank checking breathing a temperature* Your breathing a bit labored and a bit warm I'm going to give you some feverfew see if I can't nip the sickness now... *says starting to prep the herbs for her* Hushpool after I'm done will you come outside with me a moment? -Merryberry
*nods then looks at her kits* Stop fighting. -Hushpool
*watches the she cats from Hushpools nest wrinkling his nose but looks down at his kits*
Skyheart

*watches Bloodkit and Thunderkit from the edge of there nest*
Foxkit

Really? Better then your Dream?
Flintstripe
*Mews angerily and smacks her muzzle again* ~ Thunderkit

"Well then it's a good thing I have you behind me, isn't it?" *Tracks the scent, his tail lashing excitedly. After they chased off the rogues he'd been itching for something to do, and his pent-up enegry was driving him forward* ~ Thorntail

*Nods and starts to follow the scent, before completely stopping as a new idea comes to mind* *Smirks and turns to look at Sweetbriar* ~ Falconstar

"It's just... Falconstar and I were supposed to go hunting this morning, but he's busy with Clan leader duties right now. So instead of just laying around camp until he gets back, I was wondering if you would like to come with me instead?" ~ Duskstorm
*finsihes her prep and nudges over the herbs* Eat these Flaxen they'll help you -Merryberry

You work so hard Merry thank you *says weakly lapping up the herbs* -Flaxenrose

Thank you hope you feel better *smiles then flicks her tail to Hushpool signaling her to leave the nursery with her* -Merryberry
Thunderkit Stop that now! *says sternly*
Skyheart
Kits. Enough. *casts a warning glance at them then follows Merryberry* -Hushpool

Mmhmm. It could be because this time my tongue was actually in your mouth. -Treetail

*follows him nervously, desperately hoping they didn't find anything* -Blackpelt

*stops and blinks in confusion* What? -Sweetbriar
Yea of course *smiles* anything in particular you wanna hunt? -Sheepfluff

She has a bit of a fever it's strange for this time...I want you to keep an eye on her keep the kits from playing around her nest...if it gets any worse I want to move her to the medicine cat den to protect the kits...I'm worried also if it gets worse it could make her own kitting very dangerous... -Merryberry
Well i mean that is a good point...*blushes and looks away*
Flintstripe
*purrs and nudges him lightly* Come on. Part three of the date starts now. *climbs out of the water and shakes himself dry* -Treetail
Part three? *pads after him shaking his pelt*
Flintstripe
*nods* Understood. I'll be sure to watch her carefully. -Hushpool

Yep! You ready? -Treetail
*nods* Sure! Just lead the way!
Flintstripe

*twitches his tail waiting for Hushpool*
Skyheart
*pads back over to her father, rubbing her muzzle angrily* -Bloodkit

Follow me then. *starts off into the forest* -Treetail
Should I tell Darkmist? I worry he'll be too freaked out -Merryberry
He'll be completely freaked out, but it's best he knows what's going on with his mate. -Hushpool
Fair well I'll let you go back to your kits *smiles a bit and pads off to find Darkmist* -Merryberry
*goes back to check on her kits* -Hushpool

*returns from border patrol* -Darkmist
*looks up as Hushpool comes back* whats wrong?
Skyheart

*follows him* this better be good! *purrs*
Fllintstripe
Darkmist! *calls for him as he returns* May I have a word? -Merryberry
Nothing don't worry. *lays back down and licks his cheek* -Hushpool

You've been enjoying yourself so far haven't you? -Treetail

*pads over* Is everything okay? -Darkmist