Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
•caste a glance up towards his head but snuggles closer• here we go again. •mutters to himself•
Flintstripe

Buh bye. •yawns•
Skyheart

•pokes his head into the den• hello?
Sunheart

Just remember you have to sleep in your actual nest!
Foxkit

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
So what? I'm just supposed to spend the rest of my life taking orders, but not from you? That doesn't seem right. *holds him close* -Blackpelt

What's so comprising about it? I simple told you that I admire you, maybe more than most clanmates do. -Sweetbriar

*stalks after the scent of a rabbit* -Redshadow
*shrugs nonchalantly* -Bloodkit

*looks up and smiles at his brother* I'm finally a dad. -Darkmist

*nuzzles his head against his neck**sleeps soundly for a bit longer until he lightly latches his teeth on Flintstripe's scruff* -Treetail
•chuckles• it all went well I'm assuming?
Sunheart

•looks at her• don't give me that this is just a place to relax
Foxkit

•looks gives Thunderkit one more glance and pads out of the den•
Crowtail

•lets out a low purr•
Flintstripe

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
They are *smiles sweetly* They have your black fur and my golden fur both of them...like little mixtures of the two of us... *says quietly but suddenly she falls back in her nest fainting from exhaustion* -Flaxenrose

Flaxen! *says padding over feeling her* I think she fainted from giving birth and being sick...I might have to move to kits give them to Hushpool to suckle til she recovers from her sickness I dont want these kits getting sick... *running the moss gently over her to keep her cool* Help me carry the kits to the nursery just for a bit when she comes to she might be upset about this but I bet shes barely making any milk and I want the kits to be safe... *grabs Tanglekit gently from Flaxenroses side* Yellowblaze will monitor her for a bit and you can come keep her company... -Merryberry
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Smirks and shrugs* "Life isn't fair, Blackie. But, I mean, if you ever decide to kill yourself, you know where to find me. Just make sure you get an awesome death too, so I don't have to be embarrassed of you." *Slowly his smirk starts to slip, as he feels his body grow colder* *Desperately nuzzles his mate's neck, and fights to inhale his scent* "J-just remeber, I don't just love you. I'm obsessed with you." ~ Thorntail

"Because you admire me in ways that they don't - and if they do, they've certainly never been so bold about them, or asked me on a date." ~ Falconstar

*Peaks past Skyheart to let her gaze follow Crowtail, until he disappears from the den* ~ Thunderkit
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
To be honest did not think Thorntail was going to be the one to go! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*nods reluctantly* -Bloodkit

I think they're pretty cute. -Featherwing

*was about to answer him when his mate faints**nods to Merryberry and picks up Dapplekit* -Darkmist

*tugs little rough on his scruff, his paw kneading his hip lightly* -Treetail
*pads to the nursery carrying the newborn kit squirming a bit* Hushpool Flaxenrose needs your help... -Merryberry
*touches his nose to his cheek* I'm still mad at you because you only started telling me this a moon ago. *wraps his paws around him, fighting to keep his voice from breaking* You've always been everything to me. And you always will be. -Blackpelt

What's wrong with that? *glances at him* I've never been one to lie or to hold back. I understand that you don't like my crush, but I'm not going to put my life on hold because you don't want me to be honest about my feelings. -Sweetbriar
•nods• that Thunderkit is an interesting one
Crowtail

•blushes and lets him keep doing it•
Flintstripe

•watches and follows them• want us to do anything?
Sunheart

•nuzzles Hushpool• wonder how what's her name again is doing
Skyheart

•laughs• now you are acting like your sister
Foxkit
*looks up and nods* Of course. Is she okay? -Hushpool
If no one wants to be tanglekit I'll take him :D
*sticks her tongue out at that* Sit. -Bloodkit

That she is. -Featherwing

No it's okay. *holds his daughter delicately in his jaws* -Darkmist

*wraps his paw around his hip, pulling him back closer**growls softly into his fur before snapping awake* -Treetail
She's tired and sick still I want her to get stronger before she starts caring for two other lives *places Tanglekit gently down at her stomach to suckle* The tom is Tanglekit and the she-kit is Dapplekit both strong and healthy praise StarClan. Darkmist is a very proud father I know *smiles slightly at him* -Merryberry
*Hums, his eyes flutter shut* *Thinks about how he jumped onto the badger, and his only thought was to protect Blackpelt, at any cost* *Smirks and burries his head in his mate's chest, the world around him blurring and then fading to black* "You know," *murmurs* "I always knew you would kill me." ~ Thorntail (officially dead and so am I)

"I never asked you to put them on hold. I only ever asked you to understand why I don't - and won't - return them, or encourage them. But I don't hate you. As a matter of fact, I almost-" *Stops suddenly, his eyes widening with horror. The scent of badgers and blood hits him like lighting* ~ Falconstar

I think it's going to become a thing that whenever Falconstar starts to loosen up around Sweetbriar, or act friendly and playful and let his guard down, something happens that ruins the moment xD
tanglebelly commented…
:( sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hey sleepy head what's up •says amused•
Flintstripe

•sits down next to her•
Foxkit

•stops and watches him go•
Sunheart

I feel like she is going to bite my tail off
Crowtail
If that happens every time how are we ever gonna get anywhere?! XD

*sets Dapplekit down at her stomach* Can I leave them here? I'd like to wait with Flaxenrose until she wakes up. -Darkmist

*nods* Of course. Congratulations. -Hushpool

I always thought it'd be the other way around. *doesn't hide the tears that were pouring out of his eyes* -Blackpelt

*smells it too* I knew I smelt...*takes off toward the scent, the oder of badger now being more faint and the oder of blood being the most prominent* -Sweetbriar

*hurries back* what's going on? -Redshadow
*sits quietly, allowing her eyes to adjust to the dimness* -Bloodkit

*Chuckles* Have you met her parents? She just might. -Featherwing

*pads back out of the nursery* The kits are beautiful and healthy, *says to his brother* but Flaxenrose is still very sick. *heads for the medicine cat den* -Darkmist

I did it again didn't I? *hurriedly tries to push thoughts of the dream away* -Treetail
Ey maybe just a little
Flintstripe

•sits with her and looks around•
Foxkit

•looks at Thunderkit• no hitting the new kits.
Skyheart

•nods and looks st Frecklenose• well least the kits are okay
Sunheart

Trust me I know her parents all to well.
Crowtail

I'm sure everyone feels that way about them. *purrs slightly* -Featherwing

Nice. Quiet. -Bloodkit

No doubt that Flaxenrose will be too. No medicine could be more capable than my sister. -Frecklenose

*sighs and releases his grip on him* I'm sorry. I don't know what comes over me in my sleep. -Treetail
Well you had a hot and heavy dream
Flintstripe

Yea it is...is that what you like?
Foxkit

Let's just hope that is true •nudges her• in hungry
Sunheart

•purrs• they are like a nicer version of Thorntail
Crowtail
Barely nicer. -Featherwing

*nods* Times *meaning to say sometimes, but nothing really knowing how*. -Bloodkit

Come on, let's eat. *heads for the pile* -Frecklenose

*coughs, his face turning slightly red, and averts his eyes* You can say that again. *mutters* -Treetail
Times? Guess that makes sense I think. Hey Bloodkit you should ask your parents what mount means they won't tell me
Foxkit

•laughs• you can say that again!
Crowtail

•follows her• I hope everything is okay
Sunheart

•licks his cheek and sits up• uh huh embarrassed?
Flintstripe
*nuzzles his cheek* So what now? -Featherwing

*looks confused then gets up and pads over to her parents* Mount? *questions* -Bloodkit

I'm sure it will be. StarClan willing. -Frecklenose

Maybe a little. *stretches before sitting up and shuffling his paws* You say I'm pawsy enough as it is and when I dream it only seems to get worse. -Treetail
Ya very pawsy...but... •turns and sticks his tounge in his mouth and moves it around and pulls away• I don't mind it that much. •gets up and stretchs•
Flintstripe

•coughes• excuse me? What was that Bloodkit?
Skyheart

•sits down and sits through the pile• yea
Sunheart

Not sure I guess we should wait till we get out on a patrol
Crowtail
Mount. -Bloodkit

I suppose. -Featherwing

What do you want to eat? -Frecklenose

Mmm come on. Why you gotta do this to me? -Treetail
*goes back to preparing more herbs for Flaxenrose* Shell come out soon I'm sure *says reassuringly to Darkmist* -Merryberry

*wiggles at Hushpools stomach* -Dapplekit (anyone wanna be Tanglekit?)
Tangle said he would.

I hope you're right. *settles down beside his mate* -Darkmist

*wraps her tail around the kits* -Hushpool
She'll probably be upset she isn't caring for her kits queens can be very emotional in this time...your going to have to convince her to take care of herself first -Merryberry

*nuzzles closely to her warm belly her little paws batting at her stomach she was a beautiful she-kit* -Dapplekit
•paws her belly looking for milk•
Tanglekit

•looks at Hushpool confused• um yes I know the word what about it?
Skyheart

•frowns• not sure
Sunheart

Yea I know now we have to sit here boredly!
Crowtail

Oh come on you did it to me didn't you I can do it back! •chuckles and looks around• so was this the last part of your wonderfully planned date?
Flintstripe
Absolutely. -Darkmist

What is? -Bloodkit

We could take a walk or a nap. -Featherwing

Squirrel? -Frecklenose

Well no. My final plan was to take you on a walk by the lake after watching the sunset. I thought maybe I'd "kiss" you under the moonlight, but one, that's kind of dorky. Two, we still have a while to wait before sunset. Three, we've had our tongues in and out of each other's mouths all day, so I don't think it'd be very unexpected. *nudges him playfully* -Treetail
A walk sounds plenty of fun
Crowtail

•purrs• true we have been doing that all day and it's is still quite a bit away till sunset...
Flintstripe

•nods• sounds like a plan
Sunheart

Umm you don't need to know that now stop asking
Skyheart
*looks a little frustrated, but nods anyway* -Bloodkit

Let's go then. *heads out* -Featherwing

*grabs one and settles down* -Frecklenose

So I'll let you pick what we do. *sits beside him* -Treetail
•blushes• this might sound awkward but how about we just sit hear and kiss?
Flintstripe

•settles down besides her and licks her cheek•
Sunheart

•follows after him happily•
Crowtail

•watches her go confused and shakes her head•
Skyheart

•pops his head out of the cave• no luck ?
Foxkit
*shakes her head* -Bloodkit

Well...that was unexpected and unusual. *laughs* -Hushpool

Where to, my love? -Featherwing

*purrs* First bite is yours, handsome. -Frecklenose

*grins* Oh I'm more than okay with that. *moves to sit in front of him and leans in to where their mouths were almost touching* But this time, I'm gonna kiss you like I mean it. *gives his shoulder a soft lick then slowly drags his tongue up his neck**moves his tongue along Flintstripe's jaw and pauses at his chin before finally putting his tongue in his mouth* -Treetail
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
•shakes his head• was probably that Foxkit's doing •growls• I think he might be a bad influence
Skyheart

•shrugs• oh well whatcha wanna do now?
Foxkit

It always is isn't it? •takes a bite•
Sunheart

•blinks and closes his eyes wrapping his paws around him•
Flintstripe

•thinks• somewhere relaxing •purrs•
Crowtail
Play? Other play? -Bloodkit

To be fair he heard that word from us. -Hushpool

*cuffs him lightly* No! -Frecklenose

The lake maybe? -Featherwing

*Presses up against him, pushing his tongue deeper in his mouth* -Treetail
Other play? What's that?
Foxkit

•purrs loudly pushing him onto his back•
Flintstripe

Sounds perfect! So are you up for the challenge of being the kits real father this time?
Crowtail

•huffs• well I didn't think he would repeat it to her!
Skyheart

Do to!
Sunheart
Other....game? -Bloodkit

*shrugs* They don't know what it mean. I wouldn't worry about it. -Hushpool

*tugs on his ear* Then maybe you need to learn to share. -Frecklenose

Am I up to actually making them? *shivers a bit* I don't want to even think about that right now. But am I ready to father them? Of course? I'll love them just as much as I love our first litter. -Featherwing

*stops momentarily, surprised by the move* Not exactly what I was expecting. *wraps his paws around Flintstripe's midsection and pulls him down against him**keeps a tight grip on him, moving his paws up and down his back**moves his tongue around his mouth* -Treetail
Yes you are going to be the one to make the kits I want a bunch of little Featherwings running around!
Crowtail

Oh shush you and kiss me. •says through his mouth full of tounge •
Flintstripe

•huffs• I guess that's true
Skyheart

What's was the other game?
Foxkit

•chuckles and pushes the meal to her• fine fine here
Sunheart
Hide? -Bloodkit

*licks his cheek* Already so protective. *purrs* -Hushpool

Thank you. *purrs and takes a bite* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes slightly* I'm not sure if that's a good thing for them. I worry you'll spoil them mad. *purrs slightly* -Featherwing

I can do that. *licks his tongue then pulls his mouth away to cover his neck in licks* -Treetail
•let's out another loud pure• magical tounge like I said.
Flintstripe

Hey now you spoiled our first litter!
Crowtail

Hide? You gotta give me something more to work with •purr•
Foxkit

•shrugs• maybe just a little
Skyheart

See I'm learning kinda!
Sunheart
I hide. You look. -Bloodkit

It's sweet. *purrs* -Hushpool

I'm proud of you. *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklenose

*chuckles* Guilty as charged. -Featherwing

Feeling good? *Bites his neck lightly, his tongue still moving back and forth against his throat* -Treetail
Mmhmmm very..•gasps lightly•
Flintstripe

Knew it! •purrs padding around the forest•
Crowtail

Oh hide n seek! Yea let's play that!
Foxkit

Meh I'm just being a father
Skyheart

•licks her cheek• well now since I'm so good at sharing you get the eyes!
Sunheart
*nods excitedly and scampers off to hide* -Bloodkit

Well I'm glad. -Hushpool

Uh no I'm good. *laughs* -Frecklenose

You did too! *purrs* -Featherwing

*holds him tight and flips them over so he was on top* I'd love to show you how good my tongue can be everywhere. *huffs and digs his claws into the ground* But I'm holding back. *slips his tongue back in his mouth* -Treetail
•raises an eye and presses against him• maybe next time then •cooes•
Flintstripe

•closes his eyes and waits•
Foxkit

•huffs• eat it or I won't share anymore!
Sunheart

•wrinkles his nose• better be
Skyheart

Not as much as you though!
Crowtail
*buries herself under the moss of an empty nest* -Bloodkit

*nudges him* Maybe later I'll give you a reward. -Hushpool

Fine! *reluctantly does as he says* -Frecklenose

You spoiled the boys the most! -Featherwing

*presses down against him completely and licks his tongue teasingly* I just might hold you to that. *closes his eyes and continues moving his tongue around Flintstripe's mouth* -Treetail
*Stops and looks at Sheepfluff* "Hey, did you just get a really weird feeling? Like something is wrong?" ~ Duskstorm

*Looks at Dapplekit and Tanglekit, absolutely bewildered, then glares up at Hushpool and Skyheart, eyes bright with betrayal* ~ Thunderkit

*Doesn't answer Redshadow, instead darting ahead, passing Sweetbriar and racing towards the scent* *His heart pumped furiously in his chest, fear for his Clanmates driving him forward* StarClan, please protect Blackpelt and Thorntail! ~ Falconstar

*Doesn't stir; he hunted with StarClan now* ~ Thorntail

I figured you would be upset, Tangle; you've lost your favorite victim xDx
tanglebelly commented…
I didn't expect him to die! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
Did you think it was going to be Blackpelt? Honestly I don't think anyone expected it... they all know that Thorntail is my paborito baby xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Thunderkit we're only watching them. They'll be back with their mother soon. *licks her head* -Hushpool

*hurries after him* -Sweetbriar & Redshadow

*it almost hadn't felt real until the moment he didn't get a response**grips his cold body tightly, desperately hoping for a miracle, for some sign of life* N-No no no no...Please...Please StarClan don't take him from me! -Blackpelt

*stops dead in his tracks, hearing his brother's cry from outside the forest**wastes no time in hurrying towards the sound* -Featherwing
•purrs• maybe. •sees Thunderkit look and told his eyes• What they are your new playmates don't give us that stupid look.
Skyheart

•opens his eyes and looks around• hmm
Foxkit

•chuckles and holding him• will do then.
Flintstripe

Well you spoiled Rainpaw so I had to give some attention to the boys
Crowtail

•watches her amused•
Sunhsart