Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7751-7800 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
We were patroling and we scented a badger...We drove it out of the territory..but with the worst imaginable cost. -Blackpelt

*nods* I-I expected that! -Frecklenose

Mmhmm. *steps onto the shore and looks at the still water* It's beautiful. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*lets out a small growl again* Good! Now to the test of your little body! *holds her down by the shoulders shoving himself into her*
Sunheart

*lashes his tail* Badgers....
Skyheart

*nods watching the water* It truly is..
Flintstripe
I'm so sorry....-Blackpelt

*gasps in surprise and digs her claws into the ground* -Frecklenose

So, any ideas of what I should treat you to on our next date? *purrs* -Treetail
*blushes* uh i dont know.
Flintstripe

*growls* that mouse brain...he never met my kits...
Skyheart

*purrs feeling himself in her* Mhmmmm i think im getting there.
Sunheart
I tried to tell him to wait...*lays his head against Thorntail's neck* -Blackpelt

*Moves her hips to meet his* -Frecklenose

*chuckles* Don't worry, I'll think of something. Maybe not swimming since we did that twice today. -Treetail
*gasps lightly and holds onto her tightly* there we go!
Sunheart

*sighs and shakes his head padding back to the nursery*
Skyheart

*nods* sounds like a plan!
Flintstripe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Follows them into camp. Makes eye contact with Scorchgaze and shakes his head, before climbing on top of High Rock* "All cats old enough to catch their own prey... gather together..." ~ Falconstar

*Mews in confusion and tries to look past Hushpool, into the camp* ~ Thunderkit

*Gasps when he catches sight of Thorntail's body, eyes wide* ~ Duskstorm

*Stares at Thorntail and Blackpelt with wide eyes, her heart breaking at the sight of her mentor and his deceased mate* ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads over to Crowtail, eyes wide with confusion and saddness as she presses aganist her brother* ~ Ivyfrost

*Stares at the group in confusion and fear* *Slinks past cats and appears at Redshadow's side* "What happened?" *whispers* ~ Mistybreeze

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
A badger attack. *looks at her sadly* Mistybreeze...I think they're going to suspect me in this. -Redshadow

*joins Falconstar below* -Scorchgaze

Thunderkit stay here. *holds her tight* -Hushpool

Better? *tugs on his neck* -Frecklenose

*licks his head* Whenever you're ready to go back let me know. -Treetail

*gathers* -others
*Huffs, frustrated, and tries to wiggle out of her grasp* ~ Thunderkit

*Recoils, shocked* "You? But it was a badger attack! What could you possibly-" ~ Mistybreeze

"Cats of StormClan," *begins* "Today is a horrible day for us all. During a patrol, a badger attacked Blackpelt and Thorntail. They managed to chase it off, and Blackpelt only suffered minor injuries, but Thorntail..." *trails off, and shakes his head sadly* "Thorntail was killed. He resides in StarClan now." ~ Falconstar

"Who else was on the patrol?" *asks* "Why did no one go to help them?" ~ Duskstorm

*Heasiates* "Because the patrol split up. Thorntail and Blackpelt paired up, and I went with Sweetbriar and Redshadow. We would have helped them, of course, but Redshadow was leading us in search for a rabbit and... we were just too far away. We didn't smell the blood untill it was too late." ~ Falconstar
Thunderkit no. *gets up, settling Flaxenrose's kits gently in the nest**sits in the nursery entrance, blocking it from the kits* -Hushpool

Apparently I have the ability to control badgers. *whispers a little bitterly, he understood the implications of his past, but he'd been​ working hard for the clan in the time he'd been with them and the idea that anyone might accuse him made him more than a little irritated* -Redshadow

*Casts a slightly accusatory glance at Redshadow* -Featherwing

A coincidence I would assume. *calls out from where she sat**there was a harsh tone of sarcasm in her voice; she and Thorntail hardly knew one another, but he was her mate's brother* -Hushpool

Thorntail and I took on the badger ourselves. We didn't get backup and we didn't wait. No one else is at fault. *says from where he laid next to his dead mate* -Blackpelt
*Blinks, confused and scared* "Crouches down and squeaks in alarm* ~ Thunderkit

*Glares back at Hushpool* "If you're implying something Hushpool, just come out with it." ~ Mistybreeze

*shrugs* I just find it interesting that in the exact moment Thorntail and Blackpelt were in trouble your mate had the rest of the patrol occupied. -Hushpool

Mistybreeze don't respond to any of it. *whispers to her, not wanting any of her clanmates to look at her differently because of him* -Redshadow

Wait a minute, Hushpool. *steps forward* He wasn't intentionally leading us away from them and he wasn't captivating our attention. He was hunting for the clan; we simply happened to be following his lead. From what I saw there was no malice or ill intent to his actions. -Sweetbriar
*Watches the Clan with an unreadable expression* ~ Falconstar

*Scoffs* "You simply happened to be following his lead... sure. I won't go so far as to say that Redshadow led the badger to Thorntail and Blackpelt, but he was Taevy's second-in-command for a reason. Redshadow is smart, and we've all seen what he did when he was apart of that group. He's not above killing others." ~ Duskstorm

"It is suspicious," *agrees* "I mean... whose to say that we have his full loyality? How do we know he doesn't still have ties to the group?" ~ IVyfrost
*flicks his tail next to his mate*
Skyheart

*nods* Much better! *licks her nose*
sunheart

*Sighs shaking his head to his sister* I dont know Ivyfrost..*says quietly*
Crowtail

*nods and stops hearing his sister* For starclans sake..!
Flintstripe
To be fair, in the battle the clans left the group with pretty much nothing. Only a few new recruits and some scrappy low rankers. I highly doubt the group will ever reform. -Redshadow

And how do we know now isn't your time to take over as leader of it, rebuild the group? -Hushpool

Why would he kill off one of the strongest warriors we have if his goal was to recruit from us to start new leadership? -Sweetbriar

Because clanborn loyalty is thicker than blood! No clan born warrior would ever dream of betraying StormClan. -Hushpool

My mother isn't clanborn, but she's one of the most loyal cats I know. *rises to his paws* -Wrenflight

*moved her hips more* -Frecklenose

*laughs* It's inescapable. -Treetail
"It's worth mentioning that Thorntail never had any real ties to StormClan," *points out* "I mean, aside from Blackpelt, he wasn't close to anyone else in the Clan. Whose to say that he wouldn't have eventually betrayed us and went to the group?" *Shakes her head* "I don't think Redshadow would have killed him off if he thought he could have used him." ~ Berryfrost

"Unless he isn't trying to recruit us," *meows* "If I were him, I would have an eaiser time picking us off then I would trying to recruit us." ~ Ivyfrost

"This is ridiculous!" *snarls* "How could Redshadow have possibly controlled a badger? They're creatures with their own minds!" ~ Mistybreeze
Busy Team?
No matter how few friends Thorntail had in this clan he never would have joined forces with someone who tortured my brother. If I know one place where Thorntail's loyalties were, it was with my brother. -Featherwing

Has anyone taken a look at him? *eyes Redshadow wearily* He's practically half the size of a badger. He could have figured out a way to lure it into the area. -Hushpool

But he couldn't have known Thorntail would take it upon himself to track the badger down. -Blackpelt

Please. Everyone knew how reckless he was. -Hushpool

No one knew him the way I did though! His death wasn't a part of some master plan to take down the clan! He died a noble warrior fighting to protect his clan! *while this wasn't completely accurate, he knew that his mate's death wasn't something that could have been orchestrated* -Blackpelt
Nope I'm free
"Nobody said that Redshadow meant for the badger to kill Thorntail," *speaks up* "How do we know that the attack wasn't meant to kill you off, Blackpelt? Or even further, whose to say that Redshadow was targeting anyone at all?" *Shrugs* "He couldn't have known who was going to be on patrol today, but we send out patrols almost at the same time everyday. Maybe he was just trying to kill off someone - anyone." ~ Duskstorm

"Do you even hear yourselves?" *Demands* ~ Mistybreeze
*paces around his mate's body angrily before settling back down next to him, his back to the rest of the clan* -Blackpelt

I agree with Mistybreeze. Badgers don't hunt cats for food. -Sweetbriar

They kill us if we come across their path. -Wrenflight

So even if Redshadow did somehow manage to get the badger in, he could never have guaranteed that it wouldn't just wander back out. If he managed to get it in without it attacking him, why would it have attacked anyone else? *rises to her paws* More important than that, we're spending our time accusing our clanmate and drawing up conspiracy theories when we should be grieving. Grieving and wishing Thorntail peaceful passage into StarClan. *pads over to join Blackpelt, settling down and bowing her head* -Sweetbriar

*nods in silent agreement* -Scorchgaze
*sighs* come on lets get to camp..i dont want to hear that. *turns quickly*
Flintstripe

*purrs loudly into her ear feeling himself getting close to finishing*
Sunheart

*looks at his mate knowing she was making a fair point*
Skyheart
*looks at Skyheart* I know there's always a chance that I'm wrong, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle, moaning softly, her hips bucking into his* -Frecklenose

*starts heading back with him* Not the best ending to our date, but don't worry, there will be many more to come. *touches his nose to his ear* -Treetail
*Narrows his eyes* "Because I don't feel comfortable grieving for my deceased Clanmate with him here," *growls, gesturing towards Redshadow* "As a matter of fact, I don't feel comfortable with him even in the camp." *Looks towards the Nursery* "Especially with newborn, helpless kits only a few fox-lengths away from where he sleeps." ~ Duskstorm
I've never hurt kits in my life! -Redshadow

*fur stands on end at the mention of kits* come near my kits Redshadow and I won't hesitate to claw you. -Hushpool

I would never hurt a kit! *says almost desperately* -Redshadow

I will welcome anyone who wants to grieve for my mate! *rises to his paws again, his voice booming with fury* I don't care about what makes anyone else comfortable right now! My mate is dead! He's dead! Anyone that will be here to honor his memory I will welcome! -Blackpelt

*pads over to his friend's side and rests his tail on his shoulder* Relax. *looks up at his leader* Falconstar, maybe these conversations would be best at a more appropriate time. Sweetbriar is right, we should be mourning. We can keep any eye on Redshadow for now until we have a better time for revisiting this...discussion. -Scorchgaze
*Nods, his gaze wandering from Clanmate to Clanmate, until they rest on Redshadow* "Agreed. We'll pick this discussion up at a later time, and decide what to do then. In the mean time," *pauses* "We owe Thorntail the rest of the evening. Tomorrow, the elders will bury him." ~ Falconstar

*Eyes her Clanmates with disgust* "Come on," *Murmurs to Redshadow* "You're clearly not welcomed here." ~ Mistybreeze

*Gather loosly around Thorntail, copying Blackpelt and Sweetbriar* ~ My cats
Where are we going? -Redshadow

*sits on the other side of her former mentor (Featherwing), occasionally casting a worried glance at Blackpelt* -Sweetbriar

*lays down again, pressing his muzzle into Thorntail's icy fur* -Blackpelt

*pads over to Falconstar* What is it exactly you're thinking when it comes to Redshadow? -Scorchgaze
*looks back towards the kits and growls lightly but pads over to Blackpelt to mourn for his brother*
Skyheart

*finishes and lays ontop of her* hmmm i liked that.
Sunheart

*nods and pads besides him* So just to make sure you and Apple have nothing going on right?
FLintstripe
*renters the nursery and lays down, readjusting the kits she was looking after and bringing her own kits to her paws* -Hushpool

Me too. *huffs, her body trembling after she finished for the second time* -Frecklenose

Of course not. I wouldn't have asked you on a date if we did. I do need to apologize to her though for what happened that one time. I don't want her to think I was using her or had or have any ill will towards her. *looks at him genuinely* You're the only one I'm interested in seeing. -Treetail
"Anywhere else but here," *Growls lowly, leading the way out of camp* ~ Mistybreeze

*Shakes his head, conflicted* "Honestly, I don't know. On one paw, I don't believe he led a badger here. Surely if he's as smart as we've made him out to be, then he would know that we would suspect him, and thus kill him. Plus... I think he genuinely loves Mistybreeze. He wouldn't risk hurting her. But on the other paw, not everyone believes the same way I do, and it's my responsibility to do what I think is best for the Clan. If the majority of them aren't comfortable around Redshadow or don't trust him, then it's puts me in a tough situtation." ~ Falconstar
*nods* Just remember that the decision is ultimately yours. I understand both sides. However, I don't believe that he would have turned on his group if his goal was ultimately to over take us. So I believe that his loyalties lie here, even if only because of Mistybreeze. It is important that if there are those who still don't trust him, at the very least we could see what they'd find an appropriate way for him to prove himself. -Scorchgaze

*follows her* Mistybreeze, I don't know if it's a good idea we leave right now. They don't trust me, but even worse than that we badger could return. I don't want to take the chance of you getting hurt. -Redshadow
*Sighs* "And that's the problem. I would offer a compromise if I could think of one. But he already sleeps by himself, by the camp entrance; he doesn't train or patrol with other members of the Clan because they're uncomfortable around him; he hardly speaks to anyone aside from Mistybreeze! How is he supposed to prove himself, but do it without setting everyone else on edge?" *Looked frustrated. He was used to thinking of strategies and plans at a moment's notice, and it annoyed him that he was drawing blank now* ~ Falconstar

*Laughs bitterly* "What's the alternative? Go and mourn for Thorntail? If you ever tried that, they would attack you on the spot. And I'm not going to just side around in camp and have them glare at you. You didn't do anything wrong!" ~ Mistybreeze
Then maybe that's the wrong approach. I understand being around him makes them uncomfortable, but they'll continue to be uncomfortable if they don't get used to him. If you bring him around them they'll be able to see the difference in him. Let him sleep in the warriors den. Let him go on regular patrols. Let him eat and interact with the other clanmates more. They suspect him in this mess because they don't know where he was or what he was doing because they keep their distance. So basically, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. In this case, until he becomes a friend. -Scorchgaze

*pads to her side, pressing against her gently* I know, but I understand that many of them still don't trust me. I've only been with the clan for little over a moon. -Redshadow
*Frowns* "I thought about that. Of course I thought about that. But I don't think that'll completely change their minds, because Redshadow will always look to Mistybreeze, and so long as he does that, it'll look like he's only here as long as she's here; or, alternatively, he's trying to destroy StormClan and will simply take Mistybreeze with him when he leaves. She's what's standing between him and the rest of the Clan." *Stops, and a thoughtful look crosses his face* "Actually, I might have an idea." ~ Falconstar

"They don't have the right to accuse you without evidence," *growls* ~ Mistybreeze
*pants and nuzzles her* still there?
Sunheart

*looks at Blackpelt as he settles down* you okay....?
Skyheart

*nods* i just hope she doesnt get mad at me..
FLintstripe
I gotta take off Katie! I'll be back later or like I said on every day as usual

What is it? -Scorchgaze

I know, dear. I think we'd, or at least you, should keep your head down until this is all over though. I don't want them to act negatively towards you. -Redshadow
K, it's fine!

"What if we separate Redshadow and Mistybreeze? If he really wants to be part of StormClan, then she can't be his only tie here. It has to be the Clan as a whole, not just his mate. If we seperate them then it'll force him to interact and get along with others, and form relationships. Besides, I'm tired of him always looking to her, and her always protecting him. I understand they're mates, but I need him to step up and her to back down." ~ Falconstar

*Stops and spins around to glare at him* "Stop saying that!" *snarls* "Redshadow, I know exactly how I look right now; I know what my Clanmates probably think about me. I don't care! If I was so worried about their opinions then I would never have met with you in the first place!" ~ Mistybreeze
*pads over to his sister* What do you think Ivyfrost?
Crowtail

*blinks his eyes open trying to agaist to the dim light*
Tanglekit

*nods slowly* That could work. How exactly would we go about separating them? -Scorchgaze

All right all right, relax. I'm just saying that this is where we live together now and since this has always been your home I'd rather me be under fire than both of us. -Redshadow

...Not particularly. -Blackpelt

Mmhmm. *purrs and licks his cheek* You weren't kidding about the putting me to the test part. -Frecklenose

She's your sister. I'm sure she won't be angry. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*looks at Duskstorm a bit uneasy of all the preceding she had stayed quiet as a cat of non Clan descent she felt uncomfortable still even as an established warrior she appreciated Wrenflights defense but she felt for Redshadow they were both different and from violent pasts and their distrust of him frightened her a bit* You really think Redshadow wanted to hurt us? -Sheepfluff

*pads over to Blackpelt* Blackpelt may I address your wounds quickly it won't take long I just don't want them to get infected *says asked politely touching his side gently with her tail green eyes kind* -Merryberry
*nods and looks at Merryberry but stays quiet and looks at his brothers body*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Never know..but for now lets keep what happened to ourselves.
Flintstripe

Mhmm *licks her nose* kinda funny when you twitch.
Sunheart
*nods and slowly rises to his paws**touches his nose to Thorntail's cold cheek before heading over to the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

Oh hush. *purrs and paws his chest* -Frecklenose

Of course. Whatever you want. -Treetail
THank you Blackpelt *says padding past Flaxenrose and Darkmist* Flaxenrose had two beautiful kits this morning they're both healthy I figured some good news might help you *says going through her stores pulling out comfrey* -Merryberry
*nods to his younger brother* Congratulations. -Blackpelt

Thank you. *keeps by Flaxenrose's side, grooming her fur and trying to keep her cool* -Darkmist
*snuggles up against Hushpool and looks up at her*
Tanglekit

*purrs* well you certainly know how to woo a cat you know.
Flintstripe

*chuckles and licks her chest and gets up*
Sunheart
She's still a bit sick but I know she'll come around now that the kits are t I. Her belly and she can concentrate on healing herself *shes says crushes the leave and mixes them into a paste gently coating his open wounds after rinsing them* -Merryberry
When do you think we can bring the kits back to her? -Darkmist

*sits while she tends to his wounds* -Blackpelt

*sits up and washes her fur* -Frecklenose

See I'm not a complete mouse-brain. I know a thing or two. *purrs* -Treetail
*nuzzles him* A thing or two is right.
Flintstripe

*grooms himself and watches her*
Sunheart
What? *purrs* -Frecklenose

*licks his forehead* One more kiss before we get back to camp? -Treetail
HMmm sure why not. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Oh just watching.
Sunheart