Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I know...-Bloodkit

*gets up and heads into the warriors den* -Frecklenose

Oh no sir! It'll be the other way around. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Alright, now to be fair, Thunderkit's parents are two of the most aggressive cats in the Clan xD Bloodkit is a sweetheart, so Thunderkit just got two servings of meanness xD Also, Thorntail absolutely despised Tanglestar, Tanglekit's namesake, and Thunderkit is my new Thorntail, so it just makes too much sense xD Besides, no one ever bullies Tangle's cats! It's time for the power to shift!!!

*Paws at Blackpelt's muzzle, before standing on her back paws to place another lick on his nose* "Not dumb," *announces* ~ Thunderkit

"Andddddd again. But this time, pull yourself up without using your hind legs." ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
•chuckles and looks at her• what about me Thunderkit?
Skyheart

We can't do much about it now Bloodkit.
Foxkit

Whatever you say!
Flintstripe

•follows after her•
Shnheart

I can handle it! Bring it on!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Retaliation!!!

I know...*gets to her paws and stretches* -Bloodkit

*purrs softly and nudges her a bit* What about your mommy and daddy? -Blackpelt

Okay. *gets to her paws again and bunches her muscles before leaping again**sinks her claws into the tree, but continues to allow her hind legs to dangle as she pulls herself up, huffing a bit now* -Sweetbriar

*lays down and stretches out* -Frecklenose

*purrs and nudges him* We shall see. -Treetail
Vengeance!!

*Looks to Hushpool and purrs* "Not dumb." *Looks to Skyheart, and her face falls* "Mean." ~ Thunderkit

"Longer strides," *calls up to her* "Spread your paws out more. With the way you're moving, not only will it take longer to get to your branch, but you'll waste more energy by taking smaller steps. It's harder, but it'll be better for you in the long run." ~ Falconstar
(THE IRONY!!) Ohhh sweetie, your daddy isn't mean. -Hushpool

L-Like this? *reaches her right paw up as far as it can go and sinks in her claws before quickly pulling herself up and sinking her left claws into the tree, repeating this* -Sweetbriar
Busy?

*Frowns and looks back at Skyheart, unconvinced. Then turns to look at Blackpelt.* "New daddy?" *asks him, hopefully.* ~ Blackpelt

"Exactly like that," *Replies, clearly pleased* ~ Falconstar
Nope!

*Shakes his head* no Thunderkit. I'm your uncle, not your dad. -Blackpelt

*Keeps her breathing steady as she continued to climb**her shoulder muscles rippled with effort**pulls herself up on a branch and sits down* I could definitely feel the tension in my muscles. -Sweetbriar
*Pouts, then looks up at him again* "Please?" ~ Thunderkit

"Good. Now, catch your breath then come back down. After that we'll try something else. I don't want to take too much out of you too soon." ~ Falconstar
No Thunderkit. Your mom and dad love you very much. -Blackpelt

*nods and starts making her way down, faster than before now that she was getting warmed up* -Sweetbriar

I don't think anyone minds. Even if you talked nonstop it still wouldn't be as frustrating as whenever Sunheart speaks. *says in a light tone* -Wrenflight (To Shiverpaw)
Oh now that i just mean!

*looks at Hushpool a little worriedly*
Skyheart

Are you just going to watch him?
Foxkit

*lays besides her and nuzzles her neck*
Sunheart

*chuckles and stretches* im going to sleep mind sharing my nest again? I mean! If you want to...*looks away embarrassed*
Flintstripe
*Huffs, and shoots Skyheart another dubious glance* ~ Thunderkit

*Narrows his eyes slightly* "Actually, stop. Right there where you are." ~ Falconstar

*Laughs* "I can think of a few cats who might disagree with you, but thanks." ~ Shiverpaw
I'm watching Thunderkit. *glances at her sister before looking at Foxkit* What do you want to do? -Bloodkit

*frowns slightly* -Hushpool

*purrs and snuggles against him* -Frecklenose

*purrs* I'd love to. *licks his ear* Lead the way. -Treetail
*stops dead half way down the tree* Why here? -Sweetbriar

*shrugs slightly* Well, as long as you continue to put Sunheart in his place I'll defend you. -Wrenflight
*Finally scrambles out of Blackpelt's paws and trots over to her mother* *Curls up beside her and rests her head on her paws* ~ Thunderkit

"Because you're going to hang there until I say you can come down." ~ Falconstar

*Laughs softly* "Well, as long as you continue to defend me, I'll put Sunheart in his place. The best I can, anyway. I doubt you've noticed, but he's just a tad stubborn." ~ Shiverpaw
*grooms her gently* Don't worry, Skyheart. I'm sure she'll come around soon. -Hushpool
What?! *grips the tree tightly, her bottom half still dangling* Isn't this a bit much? *looks down at him over her shoulder* -Sweetbriar

Trust me, I've noticed. You seem to have him pretty well trained though. Almost like you're his mentor. *purrs slightly* -Wrenflight
*Purrs and leans into her mother's touch* ~ Thunderkit
*shrugs* i dont need her to like me..*looks away stubbornly* I have Bloodkit for that anyways!
Skyheart

*purrs padding to the warriors den and lays in his nest casting a glance at his sister*
Flintstripe

Ah okay umm...what ever you wanna play im up for it!
Foxkit
Tag? -Bloodkit

Skyheart don't say that. *nuzzles Thunderkit* -Hushpool

*smiles back at him then raises an eyebrow when Treetail settles beside him* -Frecklenose

*lays down in the nest next to him, wrapping a paw around his midsection and pulling him close* -Treetail
"I thought you wanted to get stronger?" *Calls up, teasingly* ~ Falconstar

*Smiles slighty and shrugs* "We've been friends ever since we were kits. I guess we just have a really strong connection." ~ Shiverpaw
*blushes and looks away from his sister embarrassed and snuggles up against him*
Flintstripe

What cha looking at? *says tiredly*
Sunheart

*nods* Sounds like fun! Maybe Tanglekit will play with us if you ask him.
Foxkit

*pouts* Well if she doesnt like me im not going to force her to.
Skyheart
*turns to Tanglekit excitedly* Play? -Bloodkit

You just have to be extra nice to her so she'll warm up to you. -Hushpool

*glares at him slightly* Now you're just tempting me to crush you. *mutters* -Sweetbriar

That must be nice. Having someone you're so close to that isn't blood related. -Wrenflight

Oh nothing. *grins and lays her head down* -Frecklenose

*Licks his shoulders soothingly* -Treetail
*Rubs her head aganist her mother's chest* ~ Thunderkit

"Again, I highly doubt you would crush me." ~ Falconstar

*Gances at him* "Don't you have somebody like that?" ~ Shiverpaw
Well how am i suppose to do that with her not wanting to be near me?
Skyheart

Oh okay..*licks the back of her neck*
Sunheart

*purrs lightly*
Flintstripe

*shrinks away from her sudden outburst shaking his head*
Tanglekit

*shrugs* oh well.
Foxkit
Want to test that? -Sweetbriar

*shakes his head* Not since Smokepaw died all those moons ago. -Wrenflight
Maybe later then..*turns back to Foxkit* You're it! *quickly runs away* -Bloodkit

TRY. -Hushpool

*purrs more, arching her back against him* -Frecklenose

Feeling sleepy? -Treetail
*Smirks slightly* "Fine. I'll stand right underneath you, and once I tell you you're done hanging on, you can fall on me." *Steps right beneath her* ~ Falconstar

*Blinks* "That's right - I forgot you two were close." ~ Shiverpaw
Fine. *says through gritted teeth as she hangs on**closes her eyes and rests her forehead against the tree, focusing her mind and will power on keeping herself up* -Sweetbriar

Treetail and Flintstripe have always been extremely close. So were Smokepaw and I. We were both the quieter counterparts to our louder siblings, specifically our brothers. So we understood one another and could tell each other things we couldn't tell anyone else. -Wrenflight
*Watches her, inwardly counting in his head* ~ Falconstar

"It must have been hard on you when he died. I was never close to him, but I wasn't close to any of the younger litters. Sunheart and Darkmist were always my playmates." *sighs* "I shoud've been made a warrior with them, but apparenty the two moons that seperate us really matter. And now I'm still not a warrior." ~ Shiverpaw
You know our little challenge is still on.
Sunheart

mhmmm..*purrs lightly again*
Flintstripe

*blinks and chases after her*
Foxkit

*watches them wearily and slowly starts to make his way towards Hushpools nest*
Tanglekit

Okay okay! I will try! *looks down at Thunderkit*
Skyheart
*purrs and allows Tanglekit to come over, shielding him from Thunderkit* -Hushpool

*runs around her father* -Bloodkit

Oh I know. *rubs her head against his chest* -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek softly* Sleep well. -Treetail

*continues to hold herself up for a surprisingly long time before her arms began to shake* -Sweetbriar

I'm sorry Shiverpaw. But I'm sure with your progress you'll be a warrior very soon. You've come even farther in the time since the ceremony. *clears his throat* I didn't mean for that to sound odd. I just spend a lot of my time observing the clan. -Wrenflight
*purrs and holds her close* But im not going to budge.
Sunheart

You to..*yawns tiredly and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe

*quickly makes his way to the safety of her belly and curls up*
Tanglekit

*chases after her* im going to get you!
Foxkit
Nuh uh! -Bloodkit

*covers him and his sister with her tail* -Hushpool

Whatever you say. *rolls over to wrap her paws around his neck**pulls herself closer to him, snuggling into his fur and closing her eyes**yawns and hums softly* Good night. -Frecklenose

*lays his head on top of Flintstripe's and drifts off to sleep* -Treetail
*Purrs and puts her paws on her mother's chest, and stretches out, trying to lick her nose* ~ Thunderkit

"Just a few more minutes," *encourages her* ~ Falconstar

*Shoulders him lightly* "My sister is Chillsnow, Wernflight. At this point there isn't much that I find odd anymore. And thanks. I'm glad somebody's noticed." ~ Shiverpaw
Yuh huh! *pounces at her missing her*
Foxkit
*hurries over to an empty nest, circling around it playfully avoiding him* -Bloodkit

*nuzzles her warmly* -Hushpool

*nods and keeps her grip* I got this. *huffs, murmuring to herself* -Sweetbriar

How could you not notice? A cat older than I am being held back from her ceremony; you kind of keep an eye on that someone. The determination to become bigger and better is a driving force and quite impressive. -Wrenflight
*Puts her paws on her muzzle, and licks it happily, purring loudly* ~ Thunderkit

"Anddd, you're good." ~ Falconstar

*Raises an eyebrow slightly* "Well, thanks. I try." *Sighs softly* "I'm not sure what I'm going to do moving forward, though. Blackpelt won't want to go out... not now. I'll probably see if Darkmist or Sunheart will work with me, just to make sure I'm not slacking off." ~ Shiverpaw
*growls playfully chasing after her*
Foxkit

*watches them from the safety of Hushpool*
Tanglekit

Hey Thunderkit i want a lick on the nose too you know!
Skyheart
*runs around the nest* -Bloodkit

*purrs and licks her cheek* Come on. Give daddy one too. -Hushpool

*Sighs thankfully and slinks a little lower before fully letting go, falling down into him* -Sweetbriar

I could help you as well. I apologize if that sounds at all condescending or rude. It wasn't meant to be in the slightest. -Wrenflight
*Looks past Hushpool at her father* "Mean," *meows again* ~ Thudnerkit

*Braces himself and grunts slightly when she falls on him, but remains standing strong* ~ Falconstar

*Shakes her head* "It didn't, but," *smirks slightly* "No offends, but I'm not sure you could keep up with me, Wernflight." ~ Shiverpaw
*frowns* So are you...*mutters* Not even giving me a single lick on the nose.
Skyheart

*pounces again catching her leg* Tag! *laughs and bolts away*
Foxkit

*twitches his ears and peers our from Hushpools tail at Thunderkit*
Tanglekit
Aww! *takes off after him* -Bloodkit

Thunderkit your father isn't mean. He loves you. -Hushpool

*looks down at him from where she was laying on his back* I have to admit, I thought for sure you'd stumble. I'm impressed. -Sweetbriar

*raises an eyebrow* And why is that? -Wrenflight
*Huffs, but stands to her paws and pads over to Skyheart* *Stands in front of him and stomps a paw* "Come," *orders, gesturing for him to bend down* ~ Thunderkit

*Scoffs slightly* "Thanks." *Lets her slide off* "I can carry full-grown, adult cats on my back when they're injured or dead. I think I can handle you." ~ Sweetbriar

"You're just.... I dunno, softer I guess. I would worry about taking it too far, or getting too carried away, and hurting you. Sunheart and Darkmist could handle it no problem, but even if I did hurt them, I wouldn't worry about it because we're so close. You, on the other paw..." ~ Shiverpaw
*looks at her amused and bends his neck down to her*
Skyheart

*giggles at Thunderkit*
Tanglekit

*races around the nursery running past Blackpelt*
Foxkit

Ha she called Wrenflight a pussy
*Leans up and places a firm lick on his nose* "There. Done." ~ Thunderkit
STFU Brennen! XD

*paws after his tail as she gains on him* -Bloodkit

*purrs at them* -Hushpool

*shakes out her fur and sits down* You make it sound like I'm just a kit or apprentices size. -Sweetbriar

*blinks in surprise before his face went neutral again**he was approximately the same size as Darkmist and Sunheart, slightly smaller due to the age difference, he was still muscular* In all fairness, my demeanor has nothing to do with my fighting capabilities. I don't believe you've ever seen me fight, Shiverpaw. -Wrenflight
"No, you're just not as big as your Clanmates. Obviously you're not quite done growing, but you'll never be the size of Galewing or Brownnut, and I could carry them without any problem either." ~ Falconstar

"I believe I have.... I believe we've trained together once or twice because our mentors paired us aganist each other." *Shrugs* "It wasn't a jab at you. I would just feel bad if I hurt you, whereas I wouldn't worry about them." ~ Shiverpaw
*blinks slightly* No offense to my uncle, I love him very much, but I hope it'd never be his size. Or my father's. I enjoy having speed and I wouldn't be very fast if I was triple the size of a rabbit. -Sweetbriar

It's been a while since we were both in training. And I didn't believe it was an insult. However, *leans forward a bit* what do you say to some friendly competition? -Wrenflight
"I never said you would be their size - just that I could carry them without problem, so why would you be?" ~ Falconstar

*Rasies an eyebrow and smirks* "You're on. What are you thinking?" ~ Shiverpaw