Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9101-9150 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
(sure I can join)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*pushes the prey closer to her* Eat up. -Hushpool

I love you. *purrs* -Frecklenose

*sighs* I know. I wish I hadn't let him get to me like that. -Wrenflight

I do. I really do. I won't make the same mistake again, mating with someone I don't have true feelings for. But Flintstripe...he's different. *purrs* -Treetail
Brumblebraze:he was happy for him, but he was sad too.He stood up " im glad for you Treetail.I'll see ya later"as he gave him a soft nudge and walked off to the forest,tail dragging.

Urio:woke up at that "wahh"she mumbled and saw the food.She dragged it over with a claw and started eating it like she was starved

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*watches after his friend worriedly* -Treetail

*sets the water soaked moss closer to her as well* -Hushpool
Brumblebraze: he went to his favorite spot outside of camp in a mossy cove and buried his head into his paws"ugh why am I so stupid?"he sighed

Urio: She lapped up the water fast as her energy levels lifted abit "where...am i?" she asked voice horse, her swollen stomach almost ready to pop
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*looks around camp and pads back over to Crowtail and Featherwing and flops down*
Skyheart

*nods* Never seen you so riled up before it was kind of amusing though. So where did you and Shiverpaw go?
Flintstripe

*nuzzles her* id hope you did!
Sunheart
You're with StormClan. Make sure you conserve your energy. Looks like you'll be kitting any day. -Hushpool

*pads over to Brumblebraze, setting down the mouse he'd caught for his mate since she'd been so busy with the kits* Hey, you okay? -Darkmist
Back so soon? -Featherwing

Of course. *purrs* -Frecklenose

Did some...mostly friend sparring. *grins slightly* -Wrenflight
Urio: "i thought i was dead... thank you" she murmured as she laid on her side.She felt better but was still confused "whats...a clan?" It seemed foreign to her

Brumblebraze: he looked up" huh?oh uh ya im..ok" he mumbled and put his muzzle into his paws again.He wasnt very open to people he wasn't close to so with other cats,he put a front up of a bit cold and hostile attitude but he was sad enough he didn't actually keep it up

*watches his expression* Whats with the grin then? *snickers*
Flintstripe

*glares at him* Shut it before i smack you.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes*
Crowtail

But arent the eyes great!
Sunheart
A large group of cats that follow under a leader. We protect each other and our territory. Which you happened to wander in to. I couldn't just leave you there though. -Hushpool

You sure? *stands next to him**he'd never been very good with feelings or helping others with their emotions since he'd been so withdrawn, but in the years he'd been with Flaxenrose she'd turned him around for the better* -Darkmist
Yaletrunk:he plopped down near the middle of camp and laid on his back to warm his fur.He had alot going on and wanted to take this time to relax.
All right! Gosh. -Featherwing

I suppose they're growing on me. *laughs a bit* -Frecklenose

*blinks* Huh? Oh! *clears his throat* I'm sorry. I forgot myself momentarily. -Wrenflight
One moment, Falconstar. *pads over to Yaletrunk* Pardon me, I don't want to disturb your relaxation, but would you be all right with being on the dawn patrol tomorrow morning? -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze:he nodded "I just got silly emotions ill be fine"as he stared off into space abit.His eyes seemed sad like a heart break.

Urio:nodded "oh ok..thank for not leaving me,I would have been a goner without you"she looked up at her.She was a good looking cat "whats your name?" She asked"also your a mother,how is it?does giving birth hurt?"she didn't really meet another cat who gave birth so this was something new to her

Yaletrunk:he looked up from on his back,giving a soft smile"sure that perfectly fine deputy.Anything I can do to help"his soft belly was exposed as his tail stired the dust on the ground.
Yea they can be quite burdensome at times. You know, if you need some ears to listen mine are always ready. -Darkmist

Hushpool. My name is Hushpool. And yes, it hurts. For some more than others. Luckily, I've got enough strength and had a short labor, so mine was fairly tolerable. -Hushpool
smartone123 commented…
I awnsered Yaletrunk too btw xp sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*dips his head gratefully* Thank you. You do a good deal as is, but with all the mayhem around here lately I've been having to work the cats least affected even harder. I apologize for that. *his eyes looked tired: same as always he worked himself as hard as he could* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:he blinked and then smiled softly "oh course that's perfectly fine.In fact,dont be afraid to put more on me.I want you to relax,you deserve it."he resxhed over and tapped his paw to the deputys leg.He had immense admiration for the leader and deputy that he'd do above and beyond for them.He was very loyal "oh we found a pregnant she cat in the woods,shes in the medicine den.She was very weak"

Brumblebraze:"oh um sure"he nodded mumbling thinking that that was pretty nice but hed never admit that

Urio:"nice to meet you"she nodded and sighed "geez I don't expect mine to go well to be honest...I think there are about 4 or so kits" she wasn't certain but she knew there was a good amount of kits in her.She was scared for this especially in her weak state
Yea sorry, didn't see your edit for Yaletrunk right away, so I made a separate post for Scorchgaze.
Oh come on tell me! You know i love to hear everything that goes on!
Flintstripe

*mumbles* Stupid cats ruining my good moments!
Skyheart

Glad it finally kicked in!
Sunheart

*settles down next to him* So, what's bothering you? -Darkmist

I luckily only had two. *sits down, lifting her chin* Well, I'll be sure to look out for you. *says nonchalantly, trying not to seem too nice* -Hushpool
You can always make more. -Featherwing

Yea yea yea. *purrs and nuzzles her head against him* -Frecklenose

Well, she certainly knows how to keep a cat on their toes. She's a very skilled fighter and...definitely not afraid to do the unexpected. -Wrenflight
smartone123 commented…
(I added yales responce too btw) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(Its all good xp)
Brumblebraze:He sighed "my crush is with someone else is all"he mummbled sighing sadly.It hurt to just say it
Urio: she blinked "oh thank you...your being nice to me even though I'm a stranger...I don't get it.Why not leave me to die?is that not normal thing for you guys?"she was puzzled
•looks at him• excuse me?
Skyheart

The unexpected? Oh please fill me in.
Flintstripe

•watches camp casting a glance towards Wrenflight
Sunhwart
*frowns* I'm sorry. That must be very difficult. -Darkmist

StormClan has taken in many loners throughout the clan's history. I suppose...now that I'm a mother I have a bit of a soft spot for kits. *gives her an almost warning look* Don't you dare tell anyone that. -Hushpool

*frowns slightly, a look of concern coming over his features* A pregnant she-cat? What condition was she in? How far along? -Scorchgaze
You know, steal her away from time to time. -Featherwing

What's going through that head of yours? -Frecklenose

Well, she licked from my muzzle to my ear in a very sensual way. She did it completely to throw me off guard then she flipped me and pinned me. -Wrenflight
Brumblebraze:he nods "a bit but I cant do anything about it so I'm just trying to get over it"he felt sad just think about it not being fulfilled

Urio: "well I only know you here so I have no one to tell"she said blinking at her "this place seems nice though so I'm glad you guys found me" she was reilved that at least she can give birth to these kits in peace and not fear death for them and her right away

Yaletrunk:"oh she was pretty weak like shed die any time but feeding her and giving her water,I expect her to improve greatly.With how many months along,she looks like she's gonna pop any second.I don't know who she is or where she's from though,I don't even know her name"he said,still on his back
Well, you never know, some other she-cat or tom might catch your eye even more if you look beyond your first crush. -Darkmist

Falconstar will give the final decision on whether you may stay or not, but I think the odds are in your favor. -Hushpool

*sighs slightly in relief, sitting down beside him* Well it's a good thing we found her. I'll let the medicine cats handle it and once she's well enough I'm sure Falconstar will decide what happens from there. *nods to him gratefully again* Thank you for all your help. Honestly, it's like you've been sent from StarClan. *chuckles lightly* -Scorchgaze
Please once she has your kits in her there wont be much stealing and i cant do anything fun because i might get her knocked up instead of you doing it. *grumbles*
Skyheart

Nothing just looking around.
Sunheart

*gasps dramatically* What no way! *then starts to laugh*
Flintstripe
Well....true...-Featherwing

Uh huh. *licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes slightly* I get it, I haven't done as much as you! You don't have to mock me. *cuffs his ear lightly* -Wrenflight
Brumblebraze: he sighed "I don't know...I really liked them so I don't know how well thatd work out.Plus I'm not the most approachable...I act arrogant and I'm loud..not that great of a mix"he said

Urio:"I hope I can at least give birth...itd be hard to go now"she barely had enough strength to talk to this cat right now let alone just leave

Yaletrunk:"understood"he smiled softly at him.He was a soft quiet soul who liked to help his clanmates,he was like a reliable dad.He looked up at him abit embaressed from such high flattery "ah I wouldn't say that,you give me too much credit"but he couldn't help but purr from the admiration.Man praise from the deputy and leader always got him so embarrassed."hey tell me more about you,I wanta know what's behind the deputy"
(Night)
Im not im not! im just poking some fun!
Flintstripe

*huffs and looks away*
Skyheart

I am! *purrs* what else would i be doing?
Sunheart
Not sure if you've noticed, but this clan is full of loud cats. And plenty of them are way more arrogant than you. *pats his shoulder with his tail* Do you think you can still be friends with this cat? -Darkmist

He wouldn't send you away before your birth. StormClan has more heart than that. Don't worry, you'll be able to birth your kits safely. -Hushpool

*puts a paw to his chin thoughtfully* Hmm. Well, there's not very much to tell. Ever since *swallows back a lump of sadness* Yarrowleaf's passing and my foster kits becoming warriors I've been throwing myself deeper into my work. Not much else gives me fulfillment these days. *waves his tail, quickly changing his mood and putting on a smile* But you probably didn't want to hear about the unpleasant things! Not much is behind me, but many many moons. I'm aging less gracefully by the day. *says with a purr of amusement**the grey hairs around his muzzle may have given that fact away already, but he still was as positive, compassionate, strong and energetic as he'd always been: he'd even managed to put on a little more muscle in his free time, since he didn't have much else to occupy his time* -Scorchgaze

We're giving her time, Skyheart. Time to rest. Time to spend with the kits. With you. We won't demand kits, especially not right after she's given birth. Don't worry, we'll wait. -Featherwing​

Looking for trouble. *purrs in amusement* -Frecklenose

Yea yea yea. *nudges him lightly* But how'd your second date go? You guys do anything interesting? -Wrenflight
Brumblebraze:he nods"id never give that up"he said.He sighed "i just hate have my heart feel so heavy is all"he sighed licking some of his leg hair in thought

Yaletrunk: he nods "he was a good medicine cat and a great tom I understand"he gave a sympathetic look to the deputy "dont be afraid to talk to me even cry with me,everyone even our strong deputy"he said with a teaseing tone "needs someone to talk to and confide in"he smiled softly "if my duty to my leader and deputy can be helped even further then that's what ill do" he also secretly wanted to be friends with him too.He seemed experienced and fun to be aroubd.

Urio: so much relif at those words cause her eyes to well"you don't know how relived I am to hear.."she gave a soft smile.She was fully expecting to be pushed away
Of course. No one would blame you for feeling that way. Hopefully in time, that heaviness will disappear and you'll be able to enjoy their company without feeling upset. -Darkmist

*nods slightly* StormClan is an honorable clan. You're lucky it was our territory you fell into. Other clans don't have the same morals we do. *sneers slightly with an eye roll* But, Falconstar will make the final decision after you've had your time to rest. -Hushpool

Well I appreciate that. With six foster kits and en entire clan on my shoulders as well as Falconstar's it's rare that I get a moment to be the center of attention. *muses lightheartedly* -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze:"I guess"he sighed as he thought about it.He just really cared for him and he didn't want his emotions to get in the way of his friendship "you are a good cat"he said
Urio:"I'm greatful"her stomach growled loudly and she felt embarrassed "sorry..that prey was the only thing I've eaten for a very long time"she said trying to hide the embaressment

Yaletrunk:he nods and smirks "well you are all I can see right now"he gives a small wink.Despite being quiet and helpful,he was also a bit of a flirt with cats.
*laughs slightly* You can thank the Mrs for that. And the little ones. *purrs, his kits had only been born days ago, but he was already so in love with them* Speaking of, I better get back to them. *rises to his paws* Want to come with? My little girl is quite sociable, but Tanglekit is still getting used to others. It'd help if I introduce him to some more friendly cats. -Darkmist

Don't feel bad. When I was pregnant I ate twice as much and I wasn't even starving. *sticks her head out of the nursery* Fluffy! Come over here! -Hushpool

*huffs and leaves the others to join Hushpool by the medicine cat den* Can't you and your mate learn to call me by my name? -Featherwing

*rolls her eyes* Now where is the fun in that? Grab her some more prey. -Hushpool

*glances at Urio, his cool blue eyes flashed with concern* Of course. *hurries back to the pile, grabbing a large robin before returning**pads in and sets the bird at her paws* Hi. I'm Featherwing. *smiles gently, his deep voice and muscle tone the only things giving away that he was a tom**he was muscular, but still slender and his personality was tender like a she-cat**he was beautiful, but he found that annoying* -Featherwing

(Oh my gosh XD it's literally been years since ol' Scorchgaze has been hit on haha) *raises an eyebrow slightly* Is that a crack at my size or something else? *even sitting he was towering: he wasn't incredibly tall, but his sheer bulk and muscle mass made him look huge* -Scorchgaze
Brumblebraze:he thought about it "sure I wouldn't mind "he got up.He should do something about the funk before he was just wallowing.That isnt the right thing to do.

Urio:she looked suprised "oh this place doesnt limit food to females?"she looked shocked like she grew up like that for most of her life.When she called another cat she was abit flustered.She hadnt beem around so many cats for a long time.She felt flustered at the pretty male and nodded thanks"hello thank you so much"she took a bite and chewed,feeling better "your very beautiful by the way...you must be strong too,your mates lucky"she gave a soft smile and took another bite starved.She felt a sharp sting and winced with a small ouch

Yaletrunk:he smirked" take it how ever youd like"he noticed the time and rolled over,getting up"its my time to play with the kits.They love to ride on my back"he smiled as he walked by whispering in his ear "I think your aging very well"he purred giving a wink and brushed his tail over his shoulder as he walked to the nursery.He peeked in "hello kits"he smiled for his daily play session with the kits.
*picks up the mouse he'd caught and starts heading back* I'm sure things will turn around for the better in time. -Darkmist

*shakes her head* Of course not. If we ever do face food shortages queens and kits eat first. But when they prey is running bountifully we're lucky to have extra so we can pig out a little bit. -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* He better feel lucky though. *laughs a bit* Not like I ever had many cats chasing after me, but since he was the one who did he'd better be happy that he caught me. *rests his tail gently against her flank* Kits kicking? -Featherwing

*sits almost in shock before returning to sit with Falconstar and Tigerfang, keeping his eye on Yaletrunk, clearly thrown off and intrigued by him* -Scorchgaze

Yaletrunk! *sprints over to Yaletrunk and grabs onto his leg, nawing on his paw lightly* -Bloodkit
Brumblebraze: he nods "I guess "as he follows along

Urio:she was excited "this place seems so nice"she felt in awe of it.As Featherwing talked she smiled earnestly recovering from the sharp stink "ya abit I think.well they are very lucky to have you "she praised as she ate.Shed be fine

Yaletrunk:He smiled at the little kit,his huge stature abit big for the nest"bloodkit hi little warrior"he purred as he lifted his paw,giving her head a lick and putting her on his back "Whatca want to play?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*pads over* Whats this about a starving queen? *she was young but her presence commanded respect though she was newly made a medicine cat she was very knowledgeable and skilled in her work* -Merryberry

*looks over at all the commotion in camp* Look like weve got some new cats kits. Best get back to your parents *purrs* Darkmist! *calls* I have your daughter over here do you want her back in the nursery? -Brownnut

Aw no Uncle Brownnut! I wanna stay with you in te warriors den *says jumping on his back while Foxkit and Bloodkit played at his paws* -Dapplekit
Urio:"oh hello"nods to her"who are you?"she asked curiously

(bloodkits with Yaletrunk blue X3)
*looks over to them, purring* I think she's fine where she is. Dapplekit, don't give your uncle too much trouble. *flicks his tail for Brumblebraze to follow* Come on. *pads over to his mate and son, dropping the mouse at her paws* I brought you something fresh. *nuzzles her cheek before licking Tanglekit* Tanglekit say hello to Brumblebraze. -Darkmist

This is one of our medicine cats. Merryberry. She'll help take care of you. -Featherwing

*turns to Merryberry​* I found her in the forest barely alive. I carried her back and we got her something to eat and drink. *says as though it was no big deal even though carrying a queen after she'd just had her own kits probably wasn't the smartest idea* -Hushpool

I want to wrestle! *snarls playfully* I'm going to keep practicing so that when I'm an apprentice I'll be the best fighter! -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
I hope you're not straining yourself Hushpool I know you're strong but you've still got young kits, nevertheless thank you I'm sure that's exactly what she needed. *turns to Urio* May I look you over for a moment check on the kits and your body? -Merryberry
bramblebraze:nods to the kit "hello..." he said not knowing how to talk to a kit.

Urio:looked at Featherwing "oh what does a medicine cat do exactly?...I'm sorry i don't know you cats life much" she felt a bit lost but she was glad these cats were so nice.At the question, she hesitantly said yes.Her belly was pretty swollen meaning she might give birth soon and her body had marks from an abusive situation

Yaletrunk: he smirks as he put her down"you think you take me?you're on!" he roars as he play fights with her.He let her win and he had fun with the kits as they played outside the den.He caught Scorchgazes eye and gave a wink with a smirk as he continued playing with her
*moves aside so Merryberry had room to examine her* They specialize with herbs. When we, the warriors, get hurt in battle or become ill or pregnant the medicine cats take care of us. If it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be much of a clan at all. Don't worry, you couldn't be in better paws than our medicine cats. -Featherwing​
smartone123 commented…
(i mentioned Scorchgaze btw XDX) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Sorry I'm just messing my comment all up today haha. Scorchgaze just does not know how to handle this XD I DON'T KNOW how to handle it lol it's been so long since he's gotten any attention from a tom so I'm just like uhh sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
smartone123 commented…
hehe XD Yaletrunks is a little smooth talker sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Urio:"ohh i got it!"nodding in understanding "thats really cool!"
Mmhmm. And when you have your kits she and or Yellowblaze will help you deliver them. -Featherwing

*gives his son another lick before straightening up* He's a little timid. Hushpool and Skyheart's daughter really did a number on him. What would you expect from those two though. Two most aggressive cats in the clan make kits, doesn't surprise me they're so headstrong. It seems that Bloodkit is a little tamer than her sister though. -Darkmist

*tugs on his paw with her tiny jaws* I know I can't do much now, but wait until I'm bigger! I'll take someone even your size down no problem! -Bloodkit

*watches the kit fondly then catches his gaze and turns back to his friends, almost looking flustered and
embarrassed but trying to hide it because if they noticed he was sure he'd never hear the end of their teasing* -Scorchgaze
Yaletrunk:he smirked at that a bit.He was so cute he purred abit and looked at her ,"imma take that as a future challenge Missy"he said to the kit affectionately giving her a lick on her head"ill be waiting!"

Brumblebraze:"its ok"looking at him:"umm whats your..favorite color?"

Urio:"sure alright"nodded still overwhelmed and flustered,but felt kinda safe for once "once i birth them,ill get get out of your hair"