Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Licks his cheek)I think more moss is just fine.- Juniperleaf
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*purrs* fine fine i guess. but i could just grab my nest and drag it over here *gets up*
Tigerfang
(Purrs)That works to. (Looks at Galewing's nest)Or if you want... I can move mine.-Juniperleaf
*looks a bit hesitant at first* its up to you either way he is going to have to live with it
Tigerfang
(Looks to and from the nest)We can move your nest then.-Juniperleaf
*nods and waits for her to get up* ill help you move it then *purrs*
Tigerfang
(Nods and stands, stepping out of the nest)-Juniperleaf
*grabs part of then nest and waits for her to grab the other*
Tigerfang
(Grabs the other part)-Juniperleaf
*starts back towards his nest* you are sure about this right?
Tigerfang
(Stops glancing back at the vacant spot that was her nest, and slowly lowers her end sadly.)N-no. I'm not. (Looks at the ground)-Juniperleaf
*lowers down his end and touches his nose to her gently* its okay if you dont want to Juniperleaf
Tigerfang
I..I know that this is a big step for us, Tigerfang...But it's like I said before... I just can't leave his side just in one day. (Doesn't want to make eye contact)-Juniperleaf
to be fair it has been longer then one day since you both have gotten here and he is deputy now I'm sure he has enough to keep him busy to not notice you moving nest *sits down*
Tigerfang
It's not him that I'm worried about. I can't do it.- Juniperleaf
*opens his mouth to say something and closes it changing his mind* fine move your nest back then *gets up irritated and pads out of the den*
Tigerfang
(Looks up distraught watches him leave)Tigerfang. (Lowers head, flattening her ears, looking at the ground and grabs her nest and drags it back to her spot)-Juniperleaf
*twitches his tail angrily and looks over towards Galewing with narrowed eyes* why cant she just get over him *mutters to himself*
Tigerfang
(Whispers quietly to herself)I knew he wouldn't understand...-Juniperleaf

(Twitches his ears, feeling someone staring at him and turns his head and sees Tigerfang with narrowed eyes. Narrows his eyes too.)-Galewing
*motions his tail for Galewing to come over to him*
Tigerfang
(Looks to the group of cats before getting up and walking over to the tom)Do you need something?-Galewing
yeah *says with a low growl* why cant Juniperleaf "My Mate" get over you?
Tigerfang
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(Gets defensive at the sound of the growl)What do you mean?-Galewing
i mean for some reason she thinks she cant leave you alone and refuses to move her nest or do anything with the mention of you *narrows his eyes* why cant she get over you
Tigerfang
(Looks to the warriors den then back to him growling)She has her reasons, and as her mate, I think you should respect those reasons-Galewing
well i won't respect those if she still has feelings for you *growls back loudly and shoves his face into his* i know you dont like me Galewing i dont know why you dont but i know you dont but just remember she is my mate so you better watch out
Tigerfang
(Hisses)Are you threatening me?-Galewing
*watches him and hisses back* its not a threat Galewing its a promise she is mine now.
Tigerfang
(Scoffs) YOURS?! What do you think that she's a piece of territory that you can just claim? (Narrows eyes) As her former mate, I wish the best for her, hoping that she'll find happiness. But as her best friend I wish that she doesn't rush things with anyone. Especially not with some selfish tom. Get it through your head, Tigerfang, that you picked a mate with a past that she wishes never happened to her. You've only known her for a moon, I've known her for many, I've seen her at her worse. It's not about me or you, its about her and who she feels comfortable with. She's trying to do things at your pace, when it should be the other way around. She sleeps next to me, not because she still has feeling, but because she has nightmares of her time in the city and I'm the only one who can comfort her. But you wouldn't know, because you want her to be yours and only yours so you want to move her away. And she follows you. (Flicks ttail yellow eyes glaring)-Galewing
•holds back to urge to claw his muzzle and turns away sharply smacking him in the face with his tail before padding off towards the Warriors den and goes to his nest•
Tigerfang
(Growls, but watches him go)-Galewing

(Takes a quick glance at him from her nest, but lowers her gaze quickly and curls up her back to him)-Juniperleaf
•looks over at her and sighs before grabbing his best and dragging if over to her and lays down next to her and curls up his back to hers•
Tigerfang
(gently touches their back together as a silent gesture to see if they were okay)-Juniperleaf
•lets her press against him but keeps quiet still upset with galewing•
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Granwillow:smiles"good job Holiday"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Narrows her eyes suspiciousy* "Crowtail, why are you trying to defend the possiblity of falling for a she-cat from a rival clan? Friends are one thing, but anything else shouldn't even be a possibility. When you leave room for possibilities, you're giving it the opportunity to happen. But if you dismiss them right away, and you keep your eyes on the bigger picture, it's much harder to be swayed." *Presses aganist him* "I don't want this to end badly for you." ~ Ivyfrost

*Flicks an ear* "I can't believe Holiday is actally gonna go..." ~ Shiverpaw
*Notices Hallowwind at the edge of camp and pads over to him, smiling briefly* "Hallowwind, I was wondering if I could have a word with you?" ~ Falconstar
*shrugs* its her choice kind of exciting though
Snowplow

*sighs and licks his sister head* i know..i know..i promise then Ivy just like how you promised me you will come back
Crowtail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*nods at him and watches Thorntail's back from across camp suddenly feeling weighted down* *wished one of her closest friends in the Clan wouldn't take it so personally* -Holiday

*watches Ivyfrost chatting with Crowtail and pads over to Grandwillow* Well...good luck. -Burntheart

*watches Tigerfang patiently* -Chillpaw
*looks over at Chillpaw* he will probably take you out tomorrow Chillpaw its getting pretty late you know *nods to the night sky*
Snowpaw
*Smiles briefly and nuzzles his chin* "Alright then." *Glnaces at Holiday and follows her gaze, and frowns a little.* "I'll talk to you before we leave, Crowtail." *Pads over the Holiday and nudges her side* "You should talk to him," *Murmers* "Alone. You'll regret leaving without trying to talk to him." ~ Ivyftost

*Watches Ivyfrost leave and finally approches Yellowflame with the herbs she and Snowpaw gathered* "Yellowflame?" *Asks between the herbs* ~ Berrypaw

*watches her go with an uneasy feeling and pads over to the fresh kill pile*
Crowtail

*nudges Shiverkit* now that you are an apprentice we are den mates again! *purrs happily*
Snowpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(Frowns looking at her paws)Sorry...-Juniperleaf

(Flicks tail and pads over to Mistybreeze)-Galewing
It's okay...•says quietly and turns towards her slowly•
Tigerfang

(Keeps her back to him)I know you're mad at me...-Juniperleaf
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
Grandwillow:nods"thank you Burntheart...i also hope you find what your looking for..your eyes say it"smiled
Hallowwind:looks up"oh alright whats up Falconstar?"looks at him attentively
I'm not mad...I'm just upset..
Tigerfang
*Flicks his tail and sits down* "It's about Mosspelt," *says softly* "She's taken Tanglestar's death hard, and I'm afriad to let her mourn for too long. I don't want the grief to consume her. So I was wondering if you could try to befriend her?" *Looks at him hopefully* "See, she isn't especially close to anyone, and I think having a cat she could really trust would help her. Someone she could confine in." ~ Falconstar

*Purrs and nudges him* "I guess so. Can we move my nest next to yours?" ~ Shiverpaw

S-Sure! Yea that sounds great! *looked surprised but was happy*
Snowplow

(Lowers ears) isn't that just about the same... If it's about Galewing and I, I'm sorry... -Juniperleaf