Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11001-11050 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey Wolf!!

*nudges her father's paw with her head* Daddy! What's happening? -Bloodkit

True. *nuzzles her head against him* So, what other names do you like for kits? -Frecklenose
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*thinks making a face* Fernkit....i like that one and if one turns out to be little like you Littlekit! *chuckles playfully*
Sunheart

Hopefully *stretches and sits up again* How have the kits been?
Tigerfang

*looks down at her* Oh a friend went to starclan thats all.
Skyheart
Who? -Bloodkit

*purrs happily and snuggles against him* Those are absolutely adorable! -Frecklenose
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas theWOLFPACK15 said…
Hey Team!
(Sighs and looks at Amberkit)The girls keep to themselves. (Smiles and looks at him)But Foxkit has become quite popular with the other kits.-Juniperleaf
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Blackpelt..•says quietly•
Skyheart

•nods• yea I see him running around with them all the time
Tigerfang

Really?
Sunheart
O-Oh...*looks at Foxkit sadly* -Bloodkit

Of course! *licks his face* -Frecklenose
I'm glad that he's found some friends. (Frowns at Amberkit)Please don't play with the mouse. That's not how you honer its life.-Juniperleaf

(Stops playing with the mouse and brings it back to her mother)Sorry mama. (Looks up at Tigerfang)Did you catch it yourself?-Amberkit
*shakes his head* Nope i found it in the pile *chuckles at her* If you want i can go out and catch you something fresh later.
Tigerfang

*watches the other kits from the safety of his nest*
Tanglekit

*shrugs at Bloodkit*
Foxkit
*licks Tanglekit's head lightly* -Darkmist

*sighs and sits just inside the den* -Bloodkit
(Raises her fluffy tail)When you do can I go with you? (Her amber eyes widened with excitement)-Amberkit

(Shakes her head)Kits stay in camp, Amberkit.-Juniperleaf

(Frowns and looks at her father)Pleeaaassseee?-Amberkit
*shakes his head * your mother is right you have to stay here.
Tigerfang

*purrs looking up at Darkmist*
Tanglekit

Looks like im a name genius then!
Sunheart

*watches her* you okay?
Foxkit
It's just sad. I liked Blackpelt and I know my sister did too. -Bloodkit

*nuzzles him* Have you eaten today? -Darkmist

It would seem so. *touches noses with him* -Frecklenose
(Pouts)It's not fair! There's nothing to do in camp.-Amberkit

(Tail tip flicks back and forth)There's loads to do in camp. Why not go play with the other kits in the nursery?-Juniperleaf
*shakes his head*
Tanglekit

Oh yea..he was nice.
FOxkit

*Purrs looking around* Hmmm i wonder when Falconstar will come out.
Sunheart
(Nudges her gently, softening her tone)Go make some friends. You'll see that this camp is never boring. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf

(Sighs and hops out of the nest.)I guess... (Looks around the nursery and sees Darkmist and Tanglekit. She hesitates and pads over to them)H-hey.-Amberkit
I guess he'll be happy in StarClan though. -Bloodkit

*smiles at Amberkit* Hello there, little one. *nudges Tanglekit softly* Say hello, Tanglekit. -Darkmist

Hopefully soon. I can't imagine what they could be discussing in there. -Frecklenose
*looks at his father and then back at Amberkit* Hi..*says shyly*
Tanglekit

*nods* Probably well hopefully.
Foxkit

I know right?
Sunheart

*watches her go* She really wants to get out of this camp doesnt she?
Tigerfang
*shuffles her paws* So what now? -Bloodkit

*leans her head against his chest* -Frecklenose
*thinks* I dont know to be honest *sighs and lays down*
Foxkit

Hmm...*starts to tickle her playfully*
Sunheart

*yawns and looks up at the sky* The sun needs to move faster.
Flintstripe
*lays down beside him* -Bloodkit

Ah! *laughs and tries to push his paws away* You troublemaker! -Frecklenose

That it does. *lays his head on Flintstripe's* -Treetail
*Lays his head on her shoulder*
Foxkit

Troublemaker? Me never!
Sunheart

*chuckles* Now i cant move my head you silly tom.
Flintstripe
I wonder what happens when cats die. I mean, they obviously go to StarClan, but do they just wake up in StarClan? -Bloodkit

Always! *licks his nose* -Frecklenose

Fiiiine. I'm just trying to cuddle you. *licks his cheek* -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"W-what? Blackpelt's dead?!" *cries, horrorfied, her voice raising into a wail* ~ Thunderkit

*swallows thickly and looks away as tears welled in her eyes* "I can't believe he's actually dead. I talked to him just last night..." ~ Shiverpaw

*frowns and leans into Redshadow* "How could they possibly frame you for this?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Maybe he... poisoned him, or something. Warriors loose cats they care about all the time, from best friends to mates. I've never heard of anyone ever dying from a broken heart." *scoffs slightly* "That's just redicilous. Thorntail and Blackpelt were close, but it can't be that... I swear, that tom had something to do with it." ~ Duskstorm
Poor Thunderkit DX

But Katie what do you think about jumping ahead a bit after his vigil? Maybe like three days or so. Just to give everyone time to grieve, but so things can start happening again.
Sure, sounds fine
I'm so sorry, sweetie. I know how close you were to him. -Hushpool

How could they blame me for a badger attack? *sighs softly and licks her shoulders* Those who don't like me I'm sure won't hesitate to accuse me. -Redshadow

I'm sorry, Shiverpaw. I don't think anyone could have ever seen this coming..-Wrenflight
Okay cool. Whenever you wanna have Falconstar make his announcement and things progress into the evening. Once the vigil starts or after it's over we can skip.
*watches his daughter helplessly*
Skyheart

I mean that makes sense if they just wake up..since they go to sleep when they die right?
Foxkit

*nods* Its the only thing that makes sense...he could have slipped some of those deathberries in his meal with out anyone noticing right?
Crowtail

*chuckles* I wonder what my brother is doing up there. *says with a sigh*
Sunheart

*purrs* Its okay.
Flintstripe
*nods* Makes sense. Smartie tail! *Nudges him* -Bloodkit

Probably jumping with joy being reunited with Thorntail. That's how I'd be if you were to join StarClan before me and I was finally able to join you. -Frecklenose

*wraps his paws around him* -Treetail
K!

"Why is he dead?!" *demands, voice cracking as she cried* "Who killed him?!" ~ Thunderkit

*Shakes her head and shoves past Wernflight, dashing into the apprentice den* ~ Shiverpaw

*Pads out of the den and climbs onto high rock, and yowls, calling the Clan together* ~ Falconstar

"There's no way they could blame you for this, though. You've been working your paws off ever since Falconstar punished you. You didn't have time, and there's no evidence." *shakes her head as Falconstar calls the Clan together* "They can't pin this on you too." ~ Mistybreeze

"Possibly," *whispers* "But surely someone would have noticed..." ~ Duskstorm
*flicks his tail* But there is always the chance of someone not noticing.
Crowtail

*stops when he hears Falconstar*
Sunheart

*looks out side the den* Oh a meeting! *nudges Bloodkit

Foxkit

*Pads out of the nursery to sit down*
Skyheart
*crouches just inside the nursery entrance so she could listen in* -Bloodkit

No one killed him. *looks at her seriously* Thunderkit, Blackpelt was one of the strongest cats in the clan. He worked hard everyday to make sure he never became weak. That was physically. After Thorntail died... Blackpelt wasn't strong enough to continue on without him. -Hushpool

*sighs and turns to Strongbreeze* I knew that wouldn't go well. Come on, Falconstar is calling a meeting. *pads over with the rest of the clan* -Wrenflight

*follows Falconstar over, taking his spot below* -Scorchgaze

*pads out of the den more slowly, his paws and tail dragging against the stone floor* -Featherwing

I hope you're right. No matter what the past was, Blackpelt voted for me to stay. He, as well as Featherwing and Scorchgaze, gave me another chance by allowing me into the clan. They gave me the opportunity to build a life with you. *licks her head* I'm eternally grateful for their kindness; I wouldn't be so foolish as to kill anyone. *pads over to join the gathered crowd* -Redshadow
*Frowns as his brother takes his place* "Maybe..." ~ Duskstorm

"He should have been stronger!" *exclaims, fur bristled along her spine. Whimpers, and looks from Hushpool to Skyheart with wide, tearful eyes* "Why wasn't he stronger?" ~ Thunderkit

*His gaze sweeps the Clan before beginning* "This morning, Featherwing found Blackpelt dead in his nest. There are no apparent injuries, and Merryberry can't find any obvious causes for his passing. But the reason for his death isn't what's important right now... Blackpelt was a brilliant warrior. He was strong, considerate, always willing to lend a paw... his presence will leave a gaping hole in StormClan that may never be filled. But we must take comfort from the fact that he hunts with StarClan now, alongside his Thorntail. Those two were never meant to be apart, and now they can spend an eternity together." ~ Falconstar
I don't know, Thunderkit...*sighs* I wish I knew. I think he just loved Thorntail so much. -Hushpool

He was one of a kind. *speaks shakily from where he sat* -Featherwing

*moves to sit beside his father and wraps his tail around his shoulders* -Treetail

*moves to Falconstar's side* We should move the body soon. *says quietly* I know there are many cats who want to start the vigil as soon as possible. -Scorchgaze
*Buries her face in Hushpool's fur and cries softly, shoulders shaking* ~ Thunderkit

*Nods and goes on* "Today we will hold vigil for him, and tonight, the elders will bury him beside his mate." ~ Falconstar
*grooms her soothingly* My poor girl. -Hushpool

*pads over to her sister and sits beside her, offering silent comfort* -Bloodkit

*moves down from the High Rock and over to Featherwing**sits beside his friend comfortingly* -Scorchgaze
*Whimpers* "I wanted him to be my mentor..." ~ Thunderkit

*Leaps from the high rock and pads towards Blackpelt's body, prssing his face into his fur* "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you..." *murmers into his pelt* ~ Falconstar

Busy?
Nope!
I know. *nuzzles her head* Would you like to sit vigil for him tonight? -Hushpool

*settles down beside his brother's body* -Featherwing

*sits on either side of him* -Treetail & Scorchgaze
Well we can figure this out later...i need to comfort my mate..*nods to him before padding over to Featherwing*
Crowtail

*sits down besides Wrenflight*
Strongbreeze

*watches them all from the nursery entrance and pads over to Blackpelts body and noses his fur* You were my best and only friend...*mutters quietly before stepping away*
Skyheart

*pads back over to his nest*
Foxkit

*Noses his brothers fur before getting up and padding over to his mate*
Sunheart
"I don't want to see his body," *Whimpers* ~ Thunderkit

*Draws away and pads towards Sweetbriar* "So, I suppose our date is canceled." *Attempts to look disheartened, rather than relieved.* ~ Falconstar
We can reschedule. Say, three days from now? *looks at Featherwing sympathetically​* I think it'll give everyone time to grieve. -Sweetbriar

Of course, sweetie. -Hushpool
*Flicks an ear* "Sure. Three days." *Gazes at her for a moment* "Don't worry too much. Featherwing will be fine." ~ Falconstar

"I didn't want him to die," *Whimpers, crying softly as she falls asleep* ~ Thunderkit
I hope so. He's been so excited to have more kits. Everything has just kind of been turned upside down for him. *nods to him* Three days. *returns to her mentors side* -Sweetbriar

Skip now?
Sure
*pads out of the warriors den, bounding over to Berryfrost* I've got some news I think you might like to hear! -Sweetbriar
*Stops licking her chest and looks up, puzzled* "Most likely. What's up?" ~ Berryfrost
*pads around her before taking a seat beside her* I've got a date today! *grooms her fur for the third time since the morning* A date with the handsome leader. -Sweetbriar
*Stares at her* "Excuse me? And when was this decided?!" ~ Berryfrost