Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12501-12550 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*crouches down and dashes off towards the medicine den when he says go*
Tanglekit

Fair enough i guess. *scoots closer to her* You need any help with the grooming?
Sunheart

*huffs dumbly* I knew that..*mutters come on lets get away from them unless you want to do it right here. *grins*
Skyheart

*purrs* I mean i can stay if you want me to.
Crowtail

Yea probably would be best dont want my brother to get beat up again. *smirks*
Flintstripe
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes* Gee thanks. -Wrenflight

*hesitates at first* Sure. -Frecklenose

Of course. *licks his cheek* Let's put this prey in camp then come back out. -Featherwing

*laughs a bit* I think we're still a little close to camp. Come on you. *nudges him forward* -Hushpool

*hurries off on go, soon being passed by the other kit* -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"Sounds like a realistic place to be. Come on, we better start back to camp." ~ Duskstorm

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Stiffles a groan* "Another death? First Smokepaw, then Snowtail, then Thorntail, Blackpelt... the Clan can't afford anymore losses. Not from a numbers' advantage, but morel as well. They're already at each others' throats... " *shakes his head* "At least we have an advantage, and to expect something. Assuming your theory is right, I don't suppose you have any ideas who the killer might be? Judging by how vicious your vision was, I doubt this death will be an accident." ~ Falconstar
*nods and follows him back* I'm trying to keep my heart in the safest place possible for now. Even though my impulsive attitude puts me in some dangerous situations when it comes to your brother. *smiles slightly* -Sweetbriar
Aw fine •starts to pad away from them and deeper into the forest•
Skyheart

Sounds like a plan then •starts off again• hey why do I smell Skyheart and Hushpool?
Crowtail

Sprints off ahead of her making it to the medicine den•
Tanglekit

•purrs and starts to groom her fur•
Sunheart

What I don't want you injured!
Flintstripe
I know I know. *flicks his tail* But to stand up for my sister. *shrugs slightly* It was worth it. -Wrenflight

*lays her head down on her paws* Thank you..-Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* They're probably out causing trouble. -Featherwing

Besides, I don't want to worry that anyone will interrupt us. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

Aww!! *stops beside him* How are you so fast?! -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
I don't be know all I know is that the blood started at the bottom of the waterfall. I mean MoonClan borders the other side of the creek that flows into the waterfall, but I wouldn't go so far to accuse MoonClan. -Merryberry
Well what ever rocks your paws! *stretches out*
Flintstripe

*moves his licks to her neck*
Sunheart

*nods in agreement* Like normal then.
Skyheart

*snorts* Like i care if i want to mount my mate ill do it.
Skyheart

*looks at her as she stops* I dont know...i just run.
Tanglekit
So how've you been? -Wrenflight

*wraps her tail around his muzzle* How many times do I have to tell you? -Frecklenose

*presses against him* Pretty much. -Featherwing

Yea, but it kills the mood if we get interrupted. -Hushpool

Well you're good at it! *grins and turns, crouching again* Let's race back! -Bloodkit
Ive been great to be honest. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*blinks* Sorry..its just a habit..
Sunheart

*nods eagerly* Sure! *crouches down getting ready*
Tanglekit

Ah fine ill find somewhere we wont get walk on. *pads around*
Skyheart

*chuckles* I still cant believe Skyheart and Blackpelt were best friends.
Crowtail
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm sure, what with your new mate and all. *nudges him* I'm happy for you. -Wrenflight

Well it's something you should learn to overcome until I'm ready again. Knowing that I'm not ready to mate again, but still being teased is frustrating. *leans forward to lick and bite his neck, tugging a bit before pulling away* See? Not so fun. -Frecklenose

It's definitely an odd pair. But Blackpelt always had a way of connecting with pretty much anyone. -Featherwing

Good. *nips at his ears, rubbing her flank against his* -Hushpool

We're gonna race again, Darkmist! -Bloodkit

All right! Ready...set....go! -Darkmist

*takes off in a hurry* -Bloodkit
*dashes off again easily taking the lead*
Tanglekit

*Grins* Someone seems eager. *stops finding a nice mossy area*
Skyheart

*puffs his chest out happily* Thanks Wren and Treetail is the best. *laughs *Bit of a mouse brain sometimes though.
Flintstripe

*huffs* Yea its not fun..*mutters*
Sunheart

True its like he had a gift from starclan themselves *chuckles*
Crowtail
Well we knew that a long time ago. *chuckles* You knew what you'd be getting yourself into. -Wrenflight

And the fact that you keep doing it makes it even worse. *drags her tongue up to his ear, nipping and pulling lightly**moves away and sits up* Get my point? -Frecklenose

Best brother anyone could ask for. *purrs softly* -Featherwing

Maybe just a little. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

*pushes herself to keep up with him* -Bloodkit
*bounds over to his father victoriously* I won again! *purrs*
Tanglekit

Okay! okay i get it! *squirms clearly getting aroused*
Sunheart

*purrs nipping her neck* Just a little?
Skyheart

I know part of what i was getting into but he is so aggressive sometimes! *huffs*
Flintstripe

Best indeed. *purrs* But you need to carry out that blood line *chuckles* Since he never did which is why im having you make the kits instead.
Crowtail
*furrows his brow in concern* Aggressive? I never would have thought of him as aggressive. How so? -Wrenflight

Good. I'm going to eat. Join me if you want. *gets up and heads out of the den* -Frecklenose

*nudges him lightly* I guess I owe my brother that. -Featherwing

Okay, more than a little. *purrs and winds around him* -Hushpool

Well done. *purrs* -Darkmist

You're so fast! -Bloodkit
*purrs bouncing at his fathers paws* Im fast im fast!
Tanglekit

Thats what i thought. *grins* So why dont you lay down you fox?
Skyheart

*nods getting to his paws slowly and follows her out eyeing Wrenflight quickly before looking back at Frecklenose*
Sunheart

*nods* We owe him that.
Crowtail

He just goes at it hard sometimes and its a pain! *purrs* i mean i like it but he needs to lighten up just a tad especially when im worn out.
Flintstripe
*cuffs him* Flintstripe you had me worried! I thought you were talking in general, not about your sex life. -Wrenflight

Want anything special? -Frecklenose

Hopefully we have a son or a daughter just like him. -Featherwing

*lays down in front of him, rolling over and stretching out on her back* -Hushpool

Looks like you found what you're good at. *purrs and licks his head* -Darkmist
Wait what! *laughs at him* Sheesh! He wouldnt dare hurt me to be honest i hurt him more then he hurts me *grins*
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* what ever you want,
Sunheart

*nods* Yea that would be ncie.
Crowtail

*moves over her* Hmm what to do what do to? *licks her neck*
Skyheart

*Purrs looking at Bloodkit*
Tanglekit
Well at least I don't have to worry about you then. *flicks his ear* -Wrenflight

*grabs a rabbit off the pile* I'll let you have the eyes. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Frecklenose

*sets the prey on the pile* Any name ideas? -Featherwing

*tugs on his ears* So many options. -Hushpool

So you can be the fastest runner and I'll be the best fighter! *bounces excitedly* -Bloodkit
*grins* thats is true im a pawful.
Flintstripe

oh har har. *purrs laying besides her* I remember when i got you to eat one.
Sunheart

Hmm i like Raven....that is if the kit has a darker color to it.
Crowtail

So many indeed..*grinds up against her* But im still a bit upset about losing to you. *moves his paws to her neck*
Skyheart

Yea! *bounces* Pa im going to be the fastest cat in the clan!
Tanglekit
I already knew that. *chuckles* I grew up with you, remember? I had to deal with you all the time. *nudges him playfully* -Wrenflight

Disgusting. *flicks his cheek with her tail before taking a bite* -Frecklenose

*smiles and nods* I think that. -Featherwing

*leans her head back, giving him more of her neck* Don't take it too hard, love. I've always been able to go toe to toe with you. -Hushpool

*purrs* I have no doubts that you can make it happen. You'll have to show your mother how fast you are sometime. I'm sure she'll be very proud of you. -Darkmist
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*puffs out his chest proudly*
Tanglekit

True *licks her neck again* But its a little embarrassing to lose to you infront of our kits plus that time you choked me out. *grips her neck a little tightly* But i know you like it rough. *pushes into her*
Skyheart

Really? *purrs* Crow and Raven the black birds of the sky. *chuckles*
Crowtail

*waits for his turn* Ah come on was it really that bad?
Sunheart

Oh come on i wasnt that bad was i?
Flintstripe
Nah not that bad. -Wrenflight

They're so slimy it's weird! *nudges the rabbit to him* -Frecklenose

Oh so you just want to have a kit who's basically named after you? *laughs and flicks him with his tail* Come on, let's go back out. -Featherwing

*gasps and moans slightly* W-Well we have two young girls, so might as well show them how tough she-cats can be. -Hushpool

*licks his head* You two keep playing. I'm going to check on your mother and sister. I'll be right back. *pads over to the nursery* -Darkmist

So what now? -Bloodkit
*stops bouncing and looks confused* I dont know..
Tanglekit

*chuckles taking a mouthful* True but i like them.
Sunheart

Good i dont want to be to much.
Flintstripe

*grins grinding into her putting a little more pressure on her neck* Yea but still i dont like to lose infront of the kits.
Skyheart

*purrs and nods padding after him* Well its not that bad of an idea!
Crowtail
You picked a mate who has that covered. *teases* -Wrenflight

I always knew you were strange. *flicks him playfully with her tail* -Frecklenose

I suppose not. *twines tails* -Featherwing

I can't tell. *huffs and grips his shoulders tightly* -Hushpool

Want to go look at the waterfall pool? -Bloodkit
*laughs* Hey when you get a mate you will understand, *nudges him*
Flintstripe

But you love that about me dont you? *swallows his mouthful and takes another bite*
Sunheart

*huffs slightly pushing in and out of her and brins his muzzle to hers* But i guess ill forgive you love. *licks her nose and loosens his grip*
Skyheart

Sure! do you think we will see fish?
Tanglekit

*prances through the forest happily* So where to?
Crowtail
I suppose....-Wrenflight

That's true. -Frecklenose

Anywhere you want. -Featherwing

*moans and pushes her tongue into his mouth* -Hushpool

Maybe! -Bloodkit
you dont sound so confident you know.
Flintstripe

*brightens up a bit* So how can i earn your trust today?
Sunheart

This was your idea you pick. *points out*
Crowtail

*purrs loudly tugging on her lip slightly and moves his paws underneath her to prick her back with his claws*
Skyheart

*bounces and starts to head over to the pool* cmon then!
Tanglekit
Well like I said I'm not too worried about finding a mate any time soon. -Wrenflight

*flicks her tail* Earning my trust will take time. But making me comfortable again...I have an idea or two. -Frecklenose

How about the hollow? -Featherwing

*hisses softly at the pleasure and begins drawing her claws teasingly up his back* -Hushpool

*bounds over to the pool excitedly and peers down into the water* See anything? *calls over the noise of the falls* -Bloodkit
*nudges him* But having a mate is so much fun! Plus you are Handsome, Strong and Charming!
Flintstripe

*looks at her Curiously* Oh whats that?
Sunheart

*shivers slightly thrusting into her harder* You know me so well.
Skyheart

*looks around the pool* I dont know.
Tangleit

sounds good to me.
Crowtail
Suuuure. That explains why no one has taken a serious interest in me. -Wrenflight

You don't need to know quite yet. -Frecklenose

We can fight and me win again. *teases* -Featherwing

Same to you! *moans in his ear* -Hushpool

Anything shiny? I think they're shiny. -Bloodkit
*looks closely* I see something shiny there!
Tanglekit

Awww come on you can tell me.
Sunheart

*sticks his mouth back to hers then pulls away* That i do love. *grips her tightly slamming into her*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Please ill take you out this time.
Crowtail

They just havent noticed yet! *laughs* Im sure one of them lovely she cats will notice you.
Flintstripe
Yea yea yea. Whatever you say. -Wrenflight

*eyes him for a minute* Let's finish our meal first. -Frecklenose

Is that a challenge? -Featherwing

*runs her claws up his back more roughly as she wrapped her hind legs around his waist* -Hushpool

*moves beside him and follows his gaze* A fish?! -Bloodkit
*gives him a look and cuffs him on the nose*
Flintstripe

Oh yea it is im going to smack that smile off your face. *grins*
Crowtail

*nods and shrugs* Fine. *takes another bite*
Sunheart

*hisses and moans into her shoulder*
Sunheart

I think so....*moves a little closer to get a closer look and slips on the rocks falling into the pool*
Tanglekit
Hey what was that for? -Wrenflight

*eats with him* -Frecklenose

*nudges him playfully as they pad into the hollow* Bring it, handsome. -Featherwing

H-Harder! -Hushpool

Tanglekit! *peers into the water, looking for where he'd gone**dips her head down into the water, grabbing him by the scruff and using her strength to pull his head above water* -Bloodkit
*finishes the rabbit and holds one of its eyes in his claws and looks at Frecklenose amused before plopping it in his mouth to eat*
Sunheart

Fine you wanted this though! *growls and pounds into her until her legs were bruised and sore*
Skyheart

*coughs out water as she pulls him up and flails his paws out in panic*
Tangelkit

Oh i will and im not holding back this time like i did last time. HANDSOME. *pads over and crouches down letting his muscles ripple underneath this pelt*
Crowtail

For being a downer. *starts to groom himself*
Flintstripe
*cuffs him playfully* I'm not a downer just realistic! -Wrenflight

*sticks her tongue out* So gross! -Frecklenose

*crouches as well, beginning to circle* -Featherwing

*bites onto his neck, dragging her tongue over his throat* -Hushpool

Stop moving! *grumbles through his scruff, holding his head above so he could breathe* -Bloodkit

*pads out of the nursery and hurries over when he sees them* Tanglekit! *takes him from Bloodkit's grasp and pulls him all the way out* What happened?! *licks his fur to warm him* -Darkmist
*shivers* I fell in looking for fish...*says quietly*
Tanglekit

*pants into her finishing and holds her tightly* Dont say i never try...*pants out*
Skyheart

*Circles with him watching him carefully*
Crowtail

*laughs and gets to his paws*
Sunheart

*purrs * What ever you say.
Flintstripe
I'm just seeing where things end up. No rush, no pressure. -Wrenflight

Ready? *stands and stretches* -Frecklenose

*dashes for his flank, moving at the last second and knocking his hind legs out from under him* -Featherwing

*huffs and leans her head back after finishing with him* I've never said that. *pants* And I know I never will. Especially with you going at me like that. -Hushpool

*wraps his tail around him to keep him warm* As long as you're okay. *huffs in relief* -Darkmist

*shakes water off her fur* -Bloodkit
I mean you kept on yelling HARDER HARDER so i just went HARDER *purrs nuzzling her and lays his head on her neck*
Skyheart

*rolls quickly bouncing back up and clubs him on the side of the head*
Crowtail

*nods still a bit shaken* I-im okay..Bloodkit helped me..
Tanglekit

*nods getting to his paws* Ready for what ever you had planned.
Sunheart

*gets to his paws* Sounds like a nice plan sometimes i have to stress over Treetail it would be nice if i didnt.
Flintstripe
Why stress? -Wrenflight

Come with me. *starts toward the entrance* Like before we won't go far because of your injuries. -Frecklenose

*ducks before he could get another hit**barrels into his chest* -Featherwing

*licks his head* I'm not complaining am I? -Hushpool

Next time don't get so close until you know you to swim. *flicks him lightly with her tail* -Bloodkit

You're all right, Bloodkit? -Darkmist

*nods* I'm fine. -Bloodkit
*digs his back paws into the ground stopping him and wraps his paws around his waist and lifts him up and throws him down and looks down at him grinning* Learned that from our clan leader.
Crowtail

*nods* Okay *pads after her slowly*
Sunheart

*purrs and gets to this paws and off of her and stretches*
Skyheart

*loooks at her embarrassed* Sorry.
Tanglekit

*blinks and sighs* You dont have to worry about it...its just something personal he has going on.
Flintstripe
I see. Well if you both need someone to talk to about it I'm here. -Wrenflight

*pads outside and to the edge of the falls, slipping into the crack in the wall that separated this small nook from the actual cave* Remember this spot? -Frecklenose

Not bad. *wraps his hind legs around his shoulders and uses the momentum to throw him* -Featherwing

Up and moving already? *lays on her flank, grooming her fur* -Hushpool

It's all good. *grins* I got to put my strength to work! -Bloodkit
*nods* I will Wren i will *purrs*
Flintstripe

*nods chuckling* Yea i do.
Sunheart

*Huffs surprised and lands on his side*
Crowtail

*snorts* I know you wont be.
Skyheart

*purrs* Yea!
Tanglekit
Anything you need to talk about I'm here to listen. Well, maybe not anything; I'd prefer not to hear about your sex life. -Wrenflight

I figure being in spots with some memory could help. *sits in front of him* -Frecklenose

*jumps up and pounces at him* -Featherwing

Hush! *purrs and cuffs him lightly* Your fault. -Hushpool

And don't feel bad. You've never been taught how to swim; I have and I still suck at it. -Bloodkit
•laughs• better then me though.
Tanglekit

•grins and licks his lips• was well worth it.
Skyheart

•kicks up at him quickly•
Crowtail

•thinks for a bit• Well actually..this will stay between us right?
Flintstripe

•sits down and looks at her• it does..and those were great memories.
Sunheart
Of course. -Wrenflight

Mmhmm. *slowly leans her head against his shoulder* -Frecklenose

*crouches, dodging his kicks* -Featherwing

I agree. *leans up to lick his muzzle* -Hushpool

Barely! *laughs* I could hardly keep my head up. -Bloodkit
•purrs and lays besides her• ugh I can't believe we made another deal with them I always end up regretting it.
Skyheart

Well....Treetail is a father..•says wearily•
Flintstripe

•looks at her gently• I remember sneaking off to watch you wash yourself •chuckles•
Sunheart

•growls when he misses and wraps his paws around his waist and starts to squeeze him into a bear hug•
Crowtail

Yea well I couldn't even keep my head up. •points out getting over his shock•
Tanglekit
*jerks his head back in surprise* And who is the mother? -Wrenflight

Spying on me? *purrs softly* -Frecklenose

*kicks at his stomach in an attempt to get him off* -Featherwing

You were the one who made the deal! -Hushpool

*cuffs him playfully* Well you don't know how to swim! -Bloodkit