Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12801-12850 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*Shrugs* "True. It was very uncharacteristic of you." *Licks a paw, distracting her gaze* "He isn't that bad, honestly..." *shrugs again, her face hot* "He's loud and brash and dense and annoying but... he's a good friend." *Meets his gaze again* "I'm not trying to move the blame from him. But how can you apologize to me and not feel any anger towards me, yet still be furious with him, when I'm the one who approached him and asked for it?" ~ Shiverpaw

"Anytime! Whenever you have questions and he won't awnser them, come to me. I covered for him enough as an apprentice to get away with spilling his secrets." ~ Duskstorm

*Sits down* "Honestly, I'm not sure... I wonder if the waterfall has anything to do with it? Was it just in the right place at the right time, or is it somehow connected?" ~ Falconstar

*Smirks to herself and follows* ~ Thunderkit

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
I didn't say I'm not angry with you. The difference is, you're my friend and he isn't. Also, you may have been the one to start the conversation full well knowing that he and my sister were in a good place, but even though it's not his usual way he was supposed to be the responsible one. He's the one in a relationship. He had all the time and power in the world to not take advantage of the situation as it was and keep things right. But he completely ignored any bit of morality he has. And now he tells my sister it was all a mistake. A moment of not thinking. *breathes deeply, controlling his rage* Cats like him infuriate me. Cats who can so recklessly throw around words of meaning and devotion and then chalk it all up to a moment of weakness. -Wrenflight

He's going to kill you and me if he finds out, you know. -Sweetbriar

I wish I knew. I truly hope it was only a warning for something that can be avoided. We don't need any more death around here. -Scorchgaze

I think we can fit through. *squeezes herself out of the crack* -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*Blinks confused* Why do you ask? Do i look sick....*says a little worriedly*
Strongbreeze

*pads around camp looking for something to do*
Skyheart

Only the cuddliest! *grins at her hiding the annoyance he got from Applethorn*
Sunheart

*nods* A little better..i think next time im going to have to put a limit.
Flintstripe

*nods* Off we go to search for our deputy!
Crowtail
"Maybe... have you thought about trying to be his friend, Wrenflight? I mean, if Frecklenose can forgive him..." ~ Shiverpaw

*Snorts* "You're too weary of him. He'll do no such thing." ~ Duskstorm

*Gaze drifts towards the nursery* "I wonder.. do you think it has anything to do with Bloodkit? Maybe the sign is literal?" ~ Falconstar

*Squeezes in behind her and starts shoving her out the hole* ~ Thunderkit
*Purrs* "No, no, it would just explain why she wanted such a strong name." Berryfrost
I've thought about it, but it'd take a lot of patience. *shrugs* If he and Freckle will eventually be having kits I'll do my best to get along with him. -Wrenflight

I've gotten him angry enough a few times now that I think my apprehension is justified. *rolls her eyes lightheartedly* I mean, look at the situation now: I asked for a kiss and ended up with a different mentor. -Sweetbriar

Possibly. Maybe it wasn't so much a bad omen but a sign that Blood could take over in a positive way. Honestly, StarClan has me stumped with this one. I suggest we keep it in the forefronts of our minds, but don't think too hard about it or we'll start jumping to conclusions. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs him lightly* Seriously though, try getting along with my family more. -Frecklenose

Might be for the best. At least for your hips. *purrs and nuzzles him* -Treetail

Lead the way. -Featherwing

I'm going I'm going! *pulls herself outside* Wow. It's huge out here! -Bloodkit
*gives her a look* Fine ill try to be nicer to everyone besides Wrenflight for all i care he can get burried under a rock fall. *grumbles*
Sunheart

*nods and pads over towards Scorchgaze*
Crowtail

*chuckles* Oh really? What a surprise.
Flintstripe

Ah..yea i guess that makes sense maybe i was sick...*shrugs and looks at her brightly* But how did i do?
Strongbreeze
*narrows her eyes* Whether you like it or not Wrenflight is my brother as well. You two need to learn to get along. -Frecklenose

*licks his cheek* I can still have fun with you even if I'm not pounding you unconscious. *chuckles* -Treetail

*waves his tail at them, directing his attention from Falconstar* -Scorchgaze
That would be nice. *sighs and stretches* But you know i want to top eventually.
Flintstripe

Yea but that doesnt mean i have to like him Frecklenose.
Sunheart

*pads over to him* Hey Scorchgaze we were wondering if you needed us for any patrols.
Crowtail
You two need to start trying. -Frecklenose

Hey you could have taken the opportunity today! You gave me top. -Treetail

Perfect timing to two. How about a hunting patrol. Take whoever you'd like. -Scorchgaze
Thats because you are so hesitant about taking it! *sighs looking annoyed* When ever i mention being top you try to bring up how much i like being bottom.
Flintstripe

*nods* Alright! *looks at his mate* come on lets go find some cats.
Crowtail

Only if he tries first.
Sunheart
Sunheart. *gives him a stern look* -Frecklenose

Then how about this, once your hips are better and you're feeling in the mood you can spend a whole day topping me. -Treetail

Who should we pick? *pads off* -Featherwing
What? I said I'd try.
Sunheart

R-really!?
Flintstripe

Wrinkles his nose• uh how about Hushpool?
Crowtail
Make sure you do. -Frecklenose

*chuckles and licks his cheek* Of course. Like I said, the times we've done it haven't been that bad and I'm sure the more I get used to it I'll enjoy it more. -Treetail

*laughs* You look like you regretted that even before you said it. Let's go ask. -Featherwing
Yea yea I will..
Sunheart

•grins• I'll make sure you feel it then.
Flintstripe

•nods amused• I did but she and Blackpelt where close right? •pads towards the nursery•
Crowtail
Good. *licks his forehead* -Frecklenose

I don't doubt that. *grins and hugs him tight* -Treetail

Not as close as he and Skyheart, but they were still close yes. Why? -Featherwing
Maybe we should be nicer to them. •shrugs• I'm feeling nice.
Crowtail

•looks around• so anything else?
Sunheart

Going to pound you nice and good for pay back
Flintstripe
What do you mean? -Frecklenose

Hey I won't stop you. You've got free reign. -Treetail

How gracious! *purrs and bows his head dramatically* Give all your kindness. -Featherwing
That's a lot you know •growls into his ear• I might be into some strange stuff
Flintstripe

•rolls his eyes cuffing him hard and pads into the nursery• Hushpool!
Crowtail

•anything else you want me to do?
Sunheart
Sorry Team, my connection totally died and won't let me reboot. I'm having to type this on my phone :/
It's all good! We can just pick up another day when you have time if you want.
Mmm how about you give my back some grooming. -Frecklenose

Well I guess I'll find out what those strange things are. *licks his muzzle* -Treetail

What? *picks her head up boredly* -Hushpool
•nods and start to lick up her back•
Sunheart

Want to join us on a patrol?
Crowtail

Oh you will but it might sting a little •grins•
Flintstripe
*purrs deeply* I love all this spoiling. -Frecklenose

*raises an eyebrow* Sounds like things might get a little crazy. -Treetail

Not a chance. I hardly made it to my nest. -Hushpool

What's wrong? -Featherwing

I'll give you a hint: my legs are bruised and my hips feel like stone. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes* Great StarClan. -Featherwing
You better because im going to spoil you much much more when you allow me to do the other things. *licks her neck teasingly and goes back to her back*
Sunheart

Maybe just a little crazy. *chuckles* You dont have a problem with that do you?
Flintstripe

*makes a face* You two are unbelievable. *looks at Featherwing* Now what?
Crowtail
Oh really? Well I think I deserve that much. *purrs and licks his ears* -Frecklenose

Of course not. You're my mate after all. -Treetail

Why don't you ask Skyheart. -Hushpool

*shrugs* Worth a shot. -Featherwing
Id rather have the stone legs you. *snorts*
Crowtail

Yea you deserve that much.
Sunheart

Good.*nuzzles him and closes his eyes*
Flintstripe
Any extra special things I'll be getting? -Frecklenose

*nuzzles his neck* Tired? -Treetail

*laughs* Well duh. I'm so much fun. Just go ask him. I'm sure he's bored. Between him and the kits I haven't been getting much rest. -Hushpool
Hmm maybe.
Sunheart

Yea..*yawns into his neck*
Flintstripe

Fine we will..*flicks his tail* Come on Featherwing lets leave this thing alone. *turns to pad out*
Crowtail
Well when the time comes I look forward to it. -Frecklenose

Let's get some sleep. I'm sure we'll be patroling a lot tomorrow so might as well get some early sleep. -Treetail

How rude! *throws a clump of moss at him* No wonder you're gay, you certainly don't know how to talk to a lady. -Hushpool
*nods biting his neck lightly and snuggles up to him*
Flintstripe

*flicks his tail dodging the moss* Hey you are more beast then lady! *pads out*
Crowtail

*chuckles* Good it will be worth it.
Sunheart
*licks his cheek* -Frecklenose

*purrs deeply and curls up around him* -Treetail

Untrue! -Hushpool

*pads out with him, chuckling softly* -Featherwing
Oh shush and you go find Skyheart he is your problem. *starts to pad away towards the entrance of camp*
Crowtail

*sits near the pool looking for his kits*
Skyheart

*stretches out* Wonder if Darkmist is still mad at me.
SUnheart
You should talk to him. And spend some more time with your niece and nephew. -Frecklenose

*groans slightly and pads over to him* Hey, your mate says we should ask you to join us on patrol. -Featherwing
I dont know..those kits are kind of weird...and he has been acting weird with me ever since the incident..
Sunheart

•looks up at him with narrowed eyes• fine
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
I can't believe y'all are still going. And I want to add a cat bc I'm fairly certain my cat died today. We can't find her. She disappeared never to return. I really want her to show up here and become a Clan cat at 8 years old lol Her name is Chloe. And since Falconstar is the leader, I'm thinking he should give her a warrior name. But she's a brown tabby with pretty green/yellow eyes.
You know how Darkmist feels about family and mates. He takes it all very seriously, so it doesn't surprise me. And to be honest, when everything first came out you didn't seem very remorseful or take much accountability. -Frecklenose

What's with that look?! -Featherwing
I'm sorry Tala :( But this will be a beautiful way to remember her
What its my normal face. *lashes his tail* Do you have a problem with my face? *starts to pad towards the entrance*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea....its always family this family that..
Sunheart
*purrs softly and shrugs* Not like that's a bad thing. It means your brother and I have something in common. He cares about you a lot, but he has a hard time understanding you. -Frecklenose

Not so much a problem. *follows him over to Crowtail* Your normal face around Hushpool is pretty relaxed, but then you get around Crowtail and I and your face turns venomous like a snake. -Featherwing
thats because you are both poison in my life *says blandly*
Skyheart

*looks at Featherwing annoyed*
Crowtail

Im not that hard to understand am i?
Sunheart
Not really. You and your brother just happen to be almost exact opposites. -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* Not like we've really done anything to deserve that, but whatever. *heads out of camp* Let's get this over with then. -Featherwing
I mean he was loved by my father i wasnt that would make sense if we were the complete opposite.
Sunheart

*flicks his tail* What ever.
Skyheart

*sighs padding after them*
Crowtail
I wonder how you ended up being much more out spoken and social than he is. -Frecklenose

Any suggestions about where we should go? -Featherwing
Probably had to do with me being banished i didnt have anyone to talk to.
Sunheart

Near the lake the prey should be thirsty by now.
Skyheart

Sounds like an idea.
Crowtail
Well yes but you think that would make you more socially awkward. *shrugs* No matter. I like how you turned out. *licks his cheek* Mostly. -Frecklenose

Works for me. *pads along quietly, slowing as they approach the lake* -Featherwing
*stops when they reach the lake*
Crowtail

*starts to pad off to hunt by himself*
Skyheart

*purrs* Im glad about that then.
Sunheart
*stretches out on her back, leaning against him* -Frecklenose

I see a rabbit. Want to go for it together? -Featherwing
•nods• you want to chase that tail or should I?
Crowtail

•moves his arm around her squeezing her•
Sunheart
*purrs and rubs her muzzle against his neck* This is so relaxing. -Frecklenose

I'll chase it toward to. *starts moving to flank the rabbit* -Featherwing