Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 13801-13850 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Oh you wouldn't do that to your best attractive friend now would you?
Tigerfang

Oh you are going to pounce on me with those shaky legs?
Sunheart

•snorts• why do you think I never look at any other she cats?
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*stares at him in disbelief* "Great StarClan, that was terrible." *shakes her head even as a grin spread across her lips* "Wrenflight, I don't think we can be friends anymore." ~ Shiverpaw

"You know, you make a lot of demands for someone who really doesn't have the power or authority to do so. But," *rolls his eyes* "even though I think this is completely redicilous and backwards, fine." *Eyes her* "Do you want that kiss now or on the date?" ~ Falconstar

*simply laughs and flicks him with her tail, padding into the warriors den* ~ Berryfrost
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls his eyes slightly* Oh you never know. -Scorchgaze

I could do it! *laughs softly* -Frecklenose

And why is that? *licks his cheek* -Hushpool
Oh come on it wasn't that bad! Trust me, I could do much worse. -Wrenflight

Hmm, on the date. I think it'd be the best way to end it since the last date you planned beautifully from beginning to middle, but finished horribly. *flicks him lightly with her tail, purring softly* So, ready to continue with training? -Sweetbriar
I think i know you well enough that you wouldnt do it.
Strongbreeze

Oh id love to see your try. *stops walking and crouches down*
Skyheart

Because no one can handle this much masculinity besides you of course.
Skyheart

*looks dumbfounded and starts to groom his pelt quickly trying to get out all the knots and curls*
Strongbreeze
*smiles at him* "If you can do worse than that then we definitely can't be friends." ~ Shiverpaw

"No we're going back to camp because now I have a date to plan," *says dryly* "Stay out if you want, but I'm going back." ~ Falconstar
Okay you got me there. -Scorchgaze

*crouches as well* Ready to get your tail kicked? -Frecklenose

*purrs and nips him playfully* Very true. -Hushpool

Aww why? Every cool cat needs at least one loser friend. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

I'll go back. Maybe later Berryfrost would like to come out with me and make sure I'm honing these moves. *starts padding back* Don't worry, I won't put too much pressure on you. *teases* We can have the date in a few days. Whenever you decide. -Sweetbriar
*licks his paw* ha! Thats what i thought!
Tigerfang

*grins* Come at me Little warrior.
Sunheart

You know you are getting very touchy.
Skyheart
"Tomorrow." ~ Fslconstar

*smirks at him* "Are you volunteering to be my loser friend?" ~ Shiverpaw
Don't get too comfortable! I could surprise you and put you on apprentice duties. -Scorchgaze

*jumps on his back immediately, tugging at his ears* -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes* Well sorry. *scoots away slightly* -Hushpool

I am. It's quite a noble position if you ask me. -Wrenflight

All right, tomorrow it is then. -Sweetbriar
I mean if you want something you can tell me.
Skyheart

*rolls onto his back quickly squishing her underneath him*
Sunheart

See now that i would have to fight you on.
Tigerfang
Think you could take me? -Scorchgaze

I don't want anything. From time to time I like being cuddly with you. -Hushpool

*pummels his sides with hard front and back paws* -Frecklenose
Well obviously i remember beating you as a kit and sometimes as an apprentice!
Tigerfang

Huh well be cuddly then. *spreads himself out*
Skyheart

*chuckles* hey that tickles! *gets off her quickly*
Sunheart
*Grins and shakes her head* "StarClan, you're a fool," *purrs, and nudges him lightly* "But I guess I shouldn't be turning away cats so desperate to be my friend. I've never had very many of those." ~ Shiverpaw

*Nods and without another word, turns around and leads the way back to camp* *His mind was racing as he already tried to plan a date, but he kept coming back to that kiss. He regretted it, not only because she was making him apologize for it with another one, but because of the heat underneath his pelt that wouldn't cool.* ~ Falconstar (He was effected by this one, Team!)
*licks his paw and draws it over his ear* So sis speaking of kits...When are you going to have your own?
Crowtail
*Snorts* "Crowtail, I don't even have a mate!" ~ Ivyfrost
*flicks his tail amused* Hey you dont need a mate to be a mother you know.
Crowtail
Sure I didn't just let you win? *grins* -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nuzzles against him* -Hushpool

*grins and sits up, continuing to tickle him* -Frecklenose

Aside from my family neither have I. Rainpaw, Strongbreeze and now you are really the only friends I have. -Wrenflight

(FINALLY XD) *follows beside him, her own mind stuck on the kiss**the blush from then still hadn't disappeared* I'll train on my own in the morning so you can have plenty of time to plan. -Sweetbriar
*Raises an eyebrow* "Are you suggesting I go out a find some loner kit to adopt?" ~ Ivyfrost

"Right, but you did have your family. My only littermate is Chillsnow and we were never close. The only friends I've ever had are Sunheart, Snowstep and Darkmist." *Sighs heavily* "And Darkmist is the only one I haven't royally screwed over." ~ Shiverpaw

"I'll have it all figured out by then." *replies* "Don't go out in the morning." ~ Falconstar
*laughs squirming* S-staph!!
Sunheart

*blinks* You wouldnt let me win would you?
Tigerfang

*purrs* We should check on those trouble makers.
Skyheart
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*shakes his head with a laugh* No but that is an option. But you could convince a nice tom to get you knocked up or something.
Crowtail
Back when I had feelings for you maybe. *laughs slightly* -Scorchgaze

Hopefully they're behaving themselves, but you never know. -Hushpool

You ticklish? *purrs, pinning him down* -Frecklenose

I know that he confessed his feelings to you, but just because you didn't return them doesn't mean you screwed him over. -Wrenflight

All right. I'll just wait then. *stops when they reach camp* Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. -Sweetbriar
"Convince a nice tom to knock me up," *shakes her head* "You always have been creative. But I don't want a family, Crowtail. I'm going to be deputy one day, remember? I need to focus on that." ~ Ivyfrost

"I completely ruined our friendship and he was so devastated that he allowed himself to be killed in battle. I screwed him over. Royally." ~ Shiverpaw

*Expels a sigh, staring into camp* "Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow. For our second date." *Shakes his head and forces himself to add lightly,* "Make sure you spend an extra minute grooming your pelt. I'm not taking you out if you look like you just crawled out of a thorn bush." ~ Falconstar
He fought hard Shiverpaw. Unfortunately he did pass, but that's not your fault at all. Your rejection of his feelings wasn't a catalyst for his fate. -Wrenflight

*flicks her tail dismissively* When have I ever looked like that? I always keep myself presentable. And just for reference, compliments are good for dates, not so much criticisms. *heads for the warriors den* -Sweetbriar
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"I watched him Wrenflight," *presses* "He wasn't fighting as hard as I knew he could; he was clumsy and he wasn't alert. Maybe he still would have been killed if I hadn't of rejected him, but I know Snowtail; we wore his heart on his shoulder. He was fighting and thinking of rejection." ~ Shiverpaw

*Watches her go and sighs again, heavier this time. Great. Now she's annoyed AND I have to plan a date for us.* *Shakes his head and pads into camp* ~ Falconstar

*Lifts her head when Sweetbriar walks in and grins* "Hey! It's about time you get back!" ~ Berryfrost
You can't blame yourself for that though. It's a tragic death and we all miss him, not as much as you I'm sure, but you can't let the weight of his death rest on your shoulders. -Wrenflight

*flops down in her nest* Oh my gosh Berryfrost! I don't even know where to start! -Sweetbriar
*Shrugs, not interested in arguing with him anymore* ~ Shiverpaw

"Then let me, since mine isn't a big deal anyway but I know you'll freak out: Strongbreeze asked me to take a moonlit walk with him to the lake tonight." ~ Berryfrost

*Storms into his den, trying and still failing to put together a date* ~ Falconstar
*nudges her lightly with his muzzle* I won't keep bugging you about it. -Wrenflight

Really? *eyes widen in surprise* How did that come about? -Sweetbriar

Give me a second. *leaves Tigerfang and pads over to Falconstar's den* How did training go? -Scorchgaze
*huffs and nods watching him amused*
Tigerfang

*nods* Yes im ticklish!
Sunheart

Wanna go check on them?
Skyheart
"Good." ~ Shiverpaw

"He kinda forced me too; I take a wwalk with him in exchange for gossip." *Looks at her pointedly* "Apparently your brother likes Shiverpaw now, although I'm willing to bet that he still has feelings for Rainpaw." ~ Berryfrost

"Fine," *replies tensely, settling in his nest* "Your children are all hormone-driven and I'm about to castrate them - minus Merryberry - but that's besides the point. I taught her how to run up trees today." ~ Falconstar
*nods* Make sure they're following the rules of their punishment. *heads for the nursery* -Hushpool

*purrs and nuzzles him* I'll show you mercy, for now. -Frecklenose
*frowns* I know you are going to be deputy one day but even deputies have lives outside of there responsibilities .
Crowtail
"I'm just not interested in having a family, Crowtail. Besides, what tom do you think I should go for?" ~ Ivyfrost
Sorry if I over stepped. -Wrenflight

*tilts her head slightly* Likes Shiverpaw? I know they've been becoming friends, but I don't know about feelings for her. -Sweetbriar

Uh huh...So uh wheres this frustration toward my kits coming from? -Scorchgaze
*gasps for breath* Thank starclan you are showing me mercy!
Sunheart

*sighs and shrugs* Cant be helped then...and i dont know i was just using ideas.
Crowtail

Yea make sure those little monsters are being polite little angels.
Skyheart
Oh I don't know if they could be angels. *purrs* -Hushpool

Be thankful you have such a wonderful mate. -Frecklenose
*Shrugs* "You didn't." ~ Shiverpaw

"Neither did I," *shrugs* "But now I do and so I have to go on a walk with Strongbreeze. So what's your news?" ~ Berryfrost

"Their hormones - or their desperation to find love and be loved, whatever makes you feel better about it. Sweetbriar and I stumbled upon Wrenflight and Shiverpaw 'sparring', but that quickly escladed into... well, maybe sparring, but they ended up in very compromising positions and were only pushing it further. I kissed Sweetbriar to prove a point, but she ignored that point and now she's demanding another kiss and a second date as an apology." *rolls his eyes* "I gotta say, I'm not sold on her mindset." ~ Falconstar
So, what's on the agenda for this evening? -Wrenflight

Doesn't sound so bad. *flicks her playfully with her tail* Well, I've got a date with Falconstar tomorrow. -Sweetbriar

Uh huh...So sparring that didn't look like sparring and then you initiating a kiss. Sure you're not just tried? Maybe that's what's got you so wound up. -Scorchgaze
Oh I'll be very thankful. •grins at her before getting back to his paws•
Sunheart

•gasps dramatically• what? How could you say that!
Skyheart and
Because they're such cute little devils. -Hushpool

*licks his cheek* Would you like to continue our walk? -Frecklenose
"Rainpaw and I are still apprentices, so probably do some chores. Aaand then I'm going to stare at a wall and contemplate my death because, wow, this punishment is taking forever." ~ Shiverpaw

*Raises an eyebrow* "Really? How did you pull that off?" ~ Berryfrost

"I'm exhausted but that's besides the point. I know what I saw, and if I were you, I would keep a closer eye on Wrenflight. As for initiating a kiss, I did that to prove something. Totally understandable if you ask me, but your daughter saw an opportunity to demand a second date and a third kiss and she took it." *Props his head on his paws and looks at Scorchgaze* "You were right about her being a quick learner. She's always hesitant starting out, but once her shock wears off she's very enthusiastic. Naturally knows where to put her paws and how to tilt her head. By the time I convince her to move on, some tom is going to get an expertly-trained kisser." ~ Falconstar
Or you could listen to me make more jokes. I'm sure that'd pass time. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Well, long story short, he kissed me to prove a point. I told him it's not fair of him to keep playing on my feelings for him just so he can make examples. As an apology I convinced him to take me on date. *purrs, blushing again as she thinks of the kiss* Plus I get another kiss without any lesson plots on the date. -Sweetbriar

My kits are grown, Falconstar. They're free to pursue any relationship they like without their dad butting in. *sighs heavily* For StarClan sake Falconstar, it sounds like the cat I need to keep a closer eye on is you! If you have no interest in her stop trying to corrupt my little girl! -Scorchgaze
"Ugh, not if they all sound like your last one," *retorts, although she was smiling again* ~ Shiverpaw

*Purrs* "Aw, look at you! Kissing Clan leaders and making demands!" ~ Berryfrost

"I'm not trying to corrupt her!" *protests* "She asked for the first kiss, I only instigated this one, and it was to prove a point! She's the one who demanded another kiss and a date!" ~ Falconstar
*Nods padding into the nursery* Kits!
Skyheart

*looks up at them as they walk in*
Foxkit

*jumps in surprise*
Tanglekit

*nods* Yup i wanna finish our walk.
Sunheart
That joke was incredible and you know it! -Wrenflight

Thanks for the praise. *laughs slightly* He keeps going for my neck though and I swear it's becoming so sensitive I nearly can't take it. -Sweetbriar

How is a kiss the best way to prove a point? *huffs* -Scorchgaze
Hey Dad. -Bloodkit

Are you girls behaving in here? -Hushpool

Come on slow poke. *purrs* -Frecklenose
"Of course we are," *grumbles* "we're not allowed to do anything else." ~ Thunderkit

*Rolls her eyes* "It definitely was not." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smirks and leans forward* "Your neck, huh? That's hot. But maybe you should ask him to kiss a little lower, mhm?" ~ Berryfrost

"It just was," *waves his tail dismissively* "I didn't expect it to backfire on me though. Now I have another date to plan for tomorrow. I've got the first part planned, but it's what follows that I'm drawing blank on. I can't just copy the last date so hunting and swimming are out, but I don't want it to feel like training either." *Groans and lays his head on his paws* "What does your daughter even like, anyway?! Besides me, that is." ~ Falconstar
*nods to Bloodkit* Answer your mother.
Skyheart

Slow poke!? *starts off in a trot*
Sunheart
Don't give us sass, missy. We're just checking. -Hushpool

You think of a better one then. *Nudges her* -Wrenflight

*blushes dark red* Don't make me think about that kind of stuff! Especially after what he said today...*thinks back to when he told her she had cute moans and her blush spreads all the way up to the tips of her ears* -Sweetbriar

Maybe if you took the time to get to know these things since you train with her almost every day it could help you. And you wouldn't be drawing blanks now. *sits down* She enjoys running -- I'm sure that one was obvious -- she likes to hunt, she enjoys getting to know others, climbing through trees but not too high, she likes the water but I'm not sure how much swimming she does on a regular basis. I know she mostly like to wade around and soak in the water. This might surprise some, but she likes competition especially sparring. She may not be the strongest, but she's a skilled fighter. -Scorchgaze
Thunderkit just did. *huffs* -Bloodkit

I'm only teasing. Sort of. *grins* -Frecklenose