Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14451-14500 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Probably not. *nuzzles her* Im still a bit weary around your family though.
Sunheart

*cuffs him* Yes i know! But you need to relax before you have a heart attack you old tom.
Tigerfang

*Snorts* Of course you do and its only because you havent lost yet.
Foxkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Well we'll have to work on that. -Frecklenose

Oh hush! *cuffs him back* I'm healthier than you! -Scorchgaze

I have too lost! When we all did that free for all fight. Thunderkit beat me. But that's the one and only time I've lost. When we did the teams fight I beat her. -Bloodkit
Oh are you know? *looks at him amused* Tell me how you are?
Tigerfang

Oh yea! *purrs* So you guys are still tied?
Foxkit

*nods* That will need alot of work.
Sunheart
I know but I'm willing to put the time in. Especially for our future kits. -Frecklenose

I'm much more fit. You've let the dad weight get to you. *pokes his flank playfully* -Scorchgaze

*nods* -Bloodkit
*huffs* Hey its not my fault! This is my second litter! But im still hot right? *looks at him curiously*
Tigerfang

Well what are you going to do about that?
Foxkit

*lays down and nods* Well the only bad news is when you get a little further into it. You wont be able to have fun. *grins at her*
Sunheart
Who says? *purrs and licks his ears* There are other ways for us to have fun, though they won't go as far as usual. -Frecklenose

*rolls his eyes* If you want flattery why don't you ask your mate? -Scorchgaze

We'll have to do a rematch! -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"It's relaxing even when you're getting pushed around; you're just a mouse-heart." *splashes her lightly* ~ Falconstar

*Follows them* "Strongbreeze, when aren't you hungry?" ~ Berryfrost

*Nods eagerly* "Yes please!" ~ Thunderkit

*Blinks, caught off guard* "Really? I mean you're right, he's an impressive tom, but... well, I guess he isn't that old, compared to Tigerfang and Scorchgaze." ~ Shiverpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
How dare you! *splashes him back playfully* If you wanna rough house then two came play that game! *purrs* -Sweetbriar

So what you want to do is let them wear themselves out. Their larger size and high muscle mass will tire then out rather quickly if you maneuver them right. -Hushpool
"Sure you can handle me?" ~ Falconstar

*Nods, taking in every word* "Can you show me again?" ~ Thunderkit
Bring it on tough guy. *splashes him again* -Sweetbriar

Of course. Skyheart get ready to go again. -Hushpool
Probably when im sleeping. *follows them purring*
Strongbreeze

*huffs* Its the only reason she beats me usually but when it comes to brute force your pa is always on the winnign side!
Skyheart

Hey i can get it from you to! And it was an honest question since you just called me fat!
Tigerfang

I so call being the judge of that one!
Foxkit
You want something to eat for just you then? *chuckles* -Wrenflight

*huffs* Yes you've still got your good looks. -Scorchgaze

Oh hush and come at me. -Hushpool

As long as you judge fairly! -Bloodkit
*growls playfully and splashes her in the face* ~ Falconstar

*watches them closely* ~ Thunderkit
Ha! Knew it! *purrs* So Deputy what are my duties for today?
Tigerfang

*grumbles and nods crouching down and charges at her like he did before*
Skyheart

I will i promise!
Foxkit

So when are you going to tell the rest of your siblings?
Sunheart
*uses her arm to scoop a large wave of water into his face* -Sweetbriar

Well dawn patrol has just returned from the East border. Why don't you join a patrol on the west side. -Scorchgaze

When Sweetbriar gets back likely. I want to tell the remaining three all together. -Frecklenose

*this time leaps onto his back and latches on tight* -Hushpool

Good! -Bloodkit
*Pounces on her, sending them into the deeper waters* ~ Falconstar

"Need volunteers?" *asks, padding up behind Scorchgaze* ~ Mistybreeze

*paws at him under water, not really having much effect**pushes off him and starts paddling away, bringing her head up to the surface* You've got to catch me before you can win! *swims around in looping circles, hoping to tire him out with the chase so she could then capitalize and take him down* -Sweetbriar

*looks at little weary at first before slowing nodding* Volunteers would be nice. Just remember that your mage can't join you. Falconstar would have my head if I didn't enforce that rule. -Scorchgaze
*nods* Who is on that patrol?
Tigerfang

*turns sharping to a stop and starts to shake
Skyheart

Ah i see okay.
Sunheart

So then Bloodkit when is the big rematch?
Foxkit

Well now Mistybreeze. I think I'll also place Berryfrost and maybe Strongbreeze as well as Darkmist. -Scorchgaze

I doubt Flint is going much of anywhere. If I see Wren try to leave I'll give him some excuse to make him stay. -Frecklenose

Let them struggle to get you off so that they drain their energy! *calls over to her daughter while still clinging to her mate's back* -Hushpool

I'll have to talk to Thunderkit and see when she wants to. -Bloodkit
*Doesn't move for a moment, his eyes following her. Suddenly leaps out and tackles her again* ~ Falconstar

*Pouts slightly* "Scorchgaze, I thought a tom with your strong views on true love would be willing to bend the rules, just this once?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Got it!" *calls back* ~ Thunderkit
*wraps her paws around his shoulders, flipping them over in the water so she could muscle him down under* It's like you're part fish! You move so effortlessly in the water. I have to say I'm a little impressed. -Sweetbriar

Nope! You're not going to crack me! *huffs* Believe me, I'm doing my best not to push anymore of Falconstar's buttons for a while. You should hear the comments he makes about my little girl! It's enough to keep any sensible father in line to avoid the comments. -Scorchgaze
*Tugs on her ear a bit, relenting in his attacks* "You mean you weren't already impressed by me?" ~ Falconstar (He's sleep-deprived and the water relaxes him a bit too much sometimes xD)

*Can't help but smile at that* "At least he's thinking those thoughts. Conformation that he isn't completely repulsed by the thought. There's hope." ~ Mistybreeze
(She'll take full advantage of that XD) *purrs* I certainly was, but now I'm more so impressed. Don't let it go to your head though. *teases lightheartedly, nudging his chin with her muzzle* -Sweetbriar

I suppose that's the positive side of it. But a father shouldn't have to hear about his daughter's "eagerness" or skills at kissing! -Scorchgaze
*Purrs softly, briefly nuzzling her cheek* "Think there's room to continue impressing?" ~ Falconstar

*Raises an eyebrow, her smile turning into a wicked grin* "He said that to you?" ~ Mistybreeze
*purrs, a warm blush spreading across her face* Absolutely. I'm sure you've got an endless number of skills that you could use. -Sweetbriar

He did! Can you believe the nerve? -Scorchgaze
*chuckles amused and stretches*
Tigerfang

*purrs* Yea he is out of commission for a few days.
Sunheart

*collapses tiredly* Get off! *mutters*
Skyheart

This will be the greatest fight even in the histyory of the clan!
Foxkit
"Mhm. Maybe." *Hums, before leaning forward and kissing her* ~ Falconstar

*Purrs loudly* "I can, actually. Between him and Duskstorm, as apprentices he always did have more nerve. Cats knew when they irritated him." *Notices Tigerfang for the first time and her smile fades* "Tigerfang." ~ Mistybreeze

"Go mom! Go for the throat!" ~ Thunderkit
*hums softly as she kisses back, moving her paws more firmly around him and pulling herself closer**starts to warm up even in the cool water, shyly but happily enjoying the first tenderness of the kiss* -Sweetbriar

It's still not right to do that to a father! He's trying to corrupt my innocent little girl I tell you. -Scorchgaze

So I've noticed. *rolls her eyes in amusement* -Frecklenose

*smirks and gets off him* And that's when you'd go for the choke hold and keep them in it until they stop breathing or you roll them over and slice them open. Got it? -Hushpool

*grins* Oh yea it will! -Bloodkit
*Slips his tongue into her mouth, lazily winding it around her own* *Moves his paws firmly on either side of her, steadying them in the water* ~ Falconstar

"Slice them open," *votes* ~ Thunderkit
*gets up slowly* Go for the throat? Seriously Thunderkit? *chuckles*
Skyheart

*looks at her annoyed* Mistybreeze*
Tigerfang

*reaches the freshkill pile and licks his lips*
Strongbreeze

Hard not to right?
Sunheart

*grins back at her* Then you can be clan leader once you beat her!
Foxkit
*braces her hind legs against his flanks to help steady them**winds her tongue with his, her face flushing* -Sweetbriar

Easy there you two...-Scorchgaze

So what are we eating? -Wrenflight

A little, but even though he's my brother he's got his own private life. -Frecklenose

That's my girl. *licks her head* -Hushpool

One day! I'll be the best leader any clan has ever seen! -Bloodkit
"That's how you win," *chirps* "Go for the throat and they can't fight back." ~ Thunderkit

*Narrows her eyes before turning back to Scorchgaze* "So whose on my patrol?" ~ Mistybreeze

*Pulls away slightly to nip at her lip* ~ Falconstar
*gives into his bites, sighing airily**covers his muzzle in soft licks, dragging her tongue up from his chin to his ear which she gave a few tugs* -Sweetbriar

*gazes around camp* Tigerfang, Berryfrost, Strongbreeze and Darkmist. -Scorchgaze

That's absolutely right! But you know to only do that with enemies. Threats to the clan. -Hushpool
"Hey now." *Hardly contains a groan as a shiver runs up his spine. It'd been moons since he allowed someone to touch him like this, and it was finally starting to effect him* "You really are a fast learner," *murmurs, almost to himself.* *Nudges her head back and licks her neck, not as rough as usual; more laid-back and gentle* ~ Falconstar

"Whose leading?" *asks, not looking away from Tigerfang* ~ Mistybreeze

*Frowns slightly* "But what if you really, really want to win a fight? Even if it's practice?" ~ Thunderkit

*shivers in his grasp, her neck had become more and more sensitive every time he'd done something to it, so even though his touch was gentle it still had it's affect**bites back a moan, softly broken squeaks still escaping from her mouth**tights her paws around his shoulders, pulling her chest to his* -Sweetbriar

Darkmist! *says quickly, knowing he could trust the responsible tom to keep the peace* -Scorchgaze

You can fight, but you can't hurt your clanmates. They're too important to the stability of StormClan. Even if some of them are rather useless. -Hushpool
You can only do it if you dont kill them.
Skyheart

*flicks his tail* We havent disused that yet.
Tigerfang

ill take a mouse.
Strongbreeze

We all do love.
Sunheart

*nods And me deputy?
Foxkit
*Her squeaks drove him to another level, as his strokes immediately became rougher* *Nuzzles her neck, pulling her back closer into him* *Moves his head to begin licking her face* ~ Falconstar

*Narrows her eyes at Scorchgaze, but doesn't protest* "Fine. At least Darkmist won't go around trying to stir trouble." ~ Mistybreeze

"A lot of them, actually," *mumbles* ~ Thunderkit
*moans slightly at his rougher treatment on her neck**glides her tongue over his, making small nips at his lower lip here and there**runs her paws over his forearms and shoulders, feeling the muscles beneath* -Sweetbriar

Darkmist will lead the patrol without issue. That much I know. -Scorchgaze

What about you Berryfrost? -Wrenflight

*licks his cheek* so what now? -Frecklenose

*grins* Some might say it's scary how much you're like your father. Thorntail as well. -Hushpool

Duh! -Bloodkit
Tell me about it. *grumbles* But you are a smart girl so i know you can tell who is useless and who isnt.
Skyheart

*flicks his tail* Im fine with him leading to.
Tigerfang
*growls lowly against her ear as she runs her paws over him* *Some part of him thought it was time to back off, but he was lost in the heat of the moment* *Lowers his paws to her hips and tightens his grip, bringing her body closer to his* *Nips her tongue before licking those same spots* ~ Falconstar

"Sure. No problems here." ~ Mistybreeze

*Blinks, following her parents* "Thorntail too?" ~ Thunderkit

"Mouse sounds good." ~ Berryfrost
*gasps slightly, her body growing warmer against his when he touches her hips**presses her stomach flush against his and kisses him eagerly, completely just enjoying the moment* -Sweetbriar

Okay. Why don't one of you go get Darkmist from the nursery. Berryfrost and Strongbreeze are over at the fresh kill pile, but maybe let them finish a meal. -Scorchgaze

I'll take a robin. A mouse might be too small for three of us. -Wrenflight

As much as they may have bumped heads and not wanted to admit it your father and Thorntail we're quite similar. -Hushpool
*Her eagerness broke through to him then, and instead of responding with his own eagerness he pulled back* *Separates theirselves, panting slightly as he takes her in* "There you go," *meows, forcing his tone to sound cool* "Your kiss. Come on, the date's almost over." ~ Falconstar

"I'll go get Darkmist." *Spins around and pads towards the Nursery* ~ Mistybreeze

*Nods and picks out a mouse, dropping it between her and Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost

*Looks to her father for conformation* ~ Thunderkit
*nods, looking at him shyly with a completely red face**paddles the short distance to the shore and climbs out of the water, shaking her pelt mostly dry but her pelt was still damp and laying flat against her* Onto the next part then. *does her best to compose herself even though her body was on fire* -Sweetbriar

*sits watching his kits play in the nursery* -Darkmist
*Bites his tongue, forcing himself to not lean forward and continue the moment.* "We don't have to go far," *says, climbing onto the shore* *Shakes out his pelt* "It's lunch by the lake. Hold on." *Goes behind a bush and emerges with a fat rabbit in his jaws* "Hope you're hungry." ~ Falconstar

*Pokes her head in* "Busy? Scorchgaze wants you to lead a patrol." ~ Mistybreeze
Starved. *pads over to him and takes the rabbit from his jaws into her own, their muzzles briefly brushing as she did this which caused her to blush more**pads a shore ways around the shore before stopping in a grassy spot directly in the sunlight**settles down on her stomach, patting the spot next to her with her tail* A nice sunny spot to warm up while we eat. -Sweetbriar

*nods to her* Don't cause too much trouble for you mother while I'm gone. *purrs as he gives his family brief goodbyes before joining her outside the den* Border patrol or hunting patrol? -Darkmist
*Stares after her for a moment, completely silent. Then,* "I'm not hungry. It's all yours." *Settles in the spot beside her* "Just... relax." *Begins rasping his tongue over her back, drying out the moisture still in her pelt* ~ Falconstar

"Border, I think." ~ Mistybreeze
*the blush wouldn't fade from her face**holds her composure rather well for someone who was experiencing small shivers running up her spine every time his tongue made a pass over her back**the kiss was still fresh in her mind and the feel still a present ghost on her lips, so his touch still had her blood rushing* Are you sure you aren't hungry? There's plenty here. *glances at him slightly, keeping the shaky tone of her voice relatively well hidden* -Sweetbriar

I take it you'll be joining me? -Darkmist
"I'm good." *says simply, working his tongue over the tangles in her pelt* *Moves to the back of her neck, and breaths in her ear* "Relax. It's just sharing tongues. I promise, I'm not about to mount you." ~ Falconstar

"You'd be right. Me, you, Strongbreeze, Berryfrost and Tigerfang." ~ Mistybreeze
*waits for them to return*
Tigerfang

*shrugs* I guess so we were both hot headed..
Skyheart

*sits down* Are we sharing? *says curiously*
Strongbreeze

*all the blood rushes to her face* T-Th-That isn't the is-issue here! *glances between his face and her paws* Whether it's a light touch or something else it's still you touching my body...*turns her head away shyly* -Sweetbriar

Are we all ready to go then? *waves his tail with a smile as they pad over to Tigerfang* -Darkmist