Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14901-14950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*hesitates, then,* "They kissed, and it rapidly escladed into making-out. She said that Falconstar was growling and sucking on her neck, and she was tugging on his ears and running her paws over his shoulders. She also may or may not have moaned." *flicks an ear* "Now that I've actually said all that out loud, it's hard to believe that it's Falconstar she went on a date with." ~ Berryfrost

*brushes their shoulders* "I suppose it isn't torture to spend time with you, no." ~ Shiverwind

*doesn't say anything for a few minutes, letting silence blanket them. Finally meows* "I really do enjoy your company. I just have a hard time deciding when things have gone too far between "friends". I mean, none of my friends have ever talked me into taking them on a date, and I certainly haven't kissed them. Not like we did earlier. And of course, your feelings are always ever-present in the back of my head. I try to look past that, but it's not easy." ~ Falconstar

*huffs and nuzzles his chin* "Fox-heart." ~ Mistybreeze

"Lower your voice!" *hisses* "Do you want to attract his attention?" ~ Snowdust

*nods and sits back down* "Something wrong?" ~ Slightfeather
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*blinks in shock* It went that far?! And he didn't have any lesson or lecture for her afterwards? -Treetail

How sweet. *chuckles softly* -Wrenflight

*smiles slightly* You could say we have a unique friendship. Falconstar I want you to know that I honestly haven't been intentionally pushing for a deeper relationship all the time. When I ask for dates or a kiss then yes. But when we're in the moment all of that goes out the window. I just genuinely enjoy spending time with you. -Sweetbriar

Oh I love you. -Redshadow

Sorry...It doesn't look like he's being held prisoner. -Burrbush

Not at all. Falconstar has plan to host a Gathering and it'd be appreciated if you could extend the invitation to Creedstar. -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*listens carfully imagining it in his head* Huh yea kinda is hard to believe our great Falconstar did that...
Strongbreeze

*listens hearing about his sister wild Date and chuckles*
Flintstripe

Arent we making it to camp first?
Sunheart

Come on im waiting.
Skyheart

*nods and pads over to the medicine den*
Tanglekit

*narrows his eyes glancing from Redshadow to the Goldenclan cats and starts to pad over to them*
Tigerfang

*pulls out and slams into him*
Crowtail
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Nope! She said they took a nap afterwards, and their was cuddling involved." ~ Berryfrost

"That's me. I'm the sweetest." ~ Shiverwind

"Unique," *snorts* "that's a word for it. But I guess it's true." *bumps her slightly with his hip* "I suppose you're too sweet to have any ulterior motives, right? You're not just saying these things to lull me into a sense of friendship and then corner me in a tree when I'm least expecting it?"" ~ Falconstar

*head-buts him* "You better." *notices Tigerfang from across the camp and narrows her eyes slightly* "I'll see you later. I need to talk to Tigerfang." ~ Mistybreeze

"No, you're right. He looks quite comfortable with that she-cat... do you think he's apart of StormClan? Or maybe he's acting as a spy, so that he can rebuild his Group?" ~ Snowdust

*dips his head* "Of course! I'll inform Creedstar as soon as we return to camp." ~ Slightfeather
*starts making his way towards Snowdust but stops seeing Mistybreeze*
Tigerfang

*raises an eye* Just a nap? Are you sure!?
Strongbreeze
Wow. I have to say I'm impressed. She managed to get a crack in that shell of his. Crafty little Sweet. *chuckles* -Treetail

Eh, close enough. *teases* -Wrenflight

Have more trust me in! *nips his whiskers playfully* I'm not that sneaky despite what you might think. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Give him hell, beautiful. *nudges her with his muzzle with a slight laugh* -Redshadow

It looks like they've sort of welcomed him..-Burrbush

We've got a patrol scouting out locations, so as soon as we've chosen one we'll pass the message on to one of your patrols. -Scorchgaze
*moans loudly* So good! -Featherwing

Oh right. *laughs slightly* I'm so hungry I nearly forgot. -Frecklenose

I have nothing right now. But I can tell you about a joke I did make! -Hushpool
*pads up to the medicine cats* Merryberry! *says in a slight wail*
Tanglekit

*moves his muzzle to his and kisses him while keeping at it*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* Remember clan first then us mouse brained little warrior.
Sunheart

*sighs* Fine fine tell me that one.
Skyheart
"More than a crack; more like a chunck." *whacks Strongbreeze with her tail* "Oh, stop! You really think our innocent little Sweet did anything like that with Falconstar?" ~ Berryfrost

"'Close enough'?! How dare you! Why, I'm so sweet that I tried to do Strongbreeze a favor and hook him up with Berryfrost!" *mutters that last part so no one overheard it* ~ Shiverwind

*head-buts her* "My thoughts are based purely off of observation, so what does that tell you?" ~ Falconstar

"Something like that," *agrees. Flicks him with her tail before padding over to Tigerfang, her eyes gradually loosing their warmth and becoming harder* "Busy? Or can you talk a walk with me?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Will do. Thanks again for everything." *pads out of the den* ~ Slightfeather

"Unless he's a spy," *murmurs* "Do you think that's it? But why would Falconstar-"

"You two look like you're having fun," *meows, smirking as he approches Snowdust and Burrbrush* "Hate to interrupt, but we're ready to go." ~ Slightfeather
*winces* Well you never know! She wants him and you told her to lay with him! *flicks his tail at her playfully in return*
Strongbreeze

*looks at her and flicks his tail* Since i know you wont let me go anyways guess i dont have a choice so what do you want?
Tigerfang
I think Sweet would sooner faint than give herself so soon. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Treetail

*purrs and nudges her shoulder with his muzzle* Let him move at his own pace. For StarClan sake, when you even brought up the idea I thought he was going to have a heart attack. -Wrenflight

That you allow your bias to manipulate your observations. *presses her forehead against his in a playful challenge* You just don't want to admit you're wrong and that I'm actually the most innocent cat alive. -Sweetbriar

Slightfeather, it seems we aren't the only ones housing enemies. *flicks his tail in the direction of Redshadow* -Burrbush

*pads over to a sunny spot where he stretches out to wash his pelt* -Redshadow
*pads up to the medicine cats* Merryberry! *says in a slight wail*
Tanglekit

*moves his muzzle to his and kisses him while keeping at it*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* Remember clan first then us mouse brained little warrior.
Sunheart

*sighs* Fine fine tell me that one.
Skyheart
*wraps his paws around his neck, pulling him into a deeper kiss* -Featherwing

I'm sorry! It's the extra hormones that are starting to sink in. -Frecklenose

Well just a little while ago I was making Tigerfang's skin crawl by teasing him about Scorchgaze's old crush. -Hushpool
Sorry it takes me a bit longer to reply to yours, Tangle. I break it up into two different posts so my phone and the site don't have such a hard time posting a long reply.
Ah thats fine!

*moves his paws to his head and pushes his muzzle further*
Crowtail

You cant blame that! You just found out like two day ago! *says padding into camp*
Sunheart

thats not a joke! Thats just our normal harassment!
Skyheart
*tugs lightly on his lower lip* So good, love. *moans into his mouth* -Featherwing

Yea but I've been pregnant for a little bit before then! *follows him* -Frecklenose

Well hold on! We were talking about how the girls snuck out and punishment if it ever happens again. He said not to get the deputy involved cause Scorchgaze has a soft spot for kits. I told him that Scorchgaze has a soft spot for nearly everyone and everything, but for him I wouldn't know whether to call it a soft spot or a hard spot. That's a joke! -Hushpool
*growls lightly* You feel just as good you know. *grins as he moves his paws around his neck*
Crowtail

*reaches the camp entrance and pads* Fine ill let you have it. *laughs and looks around* Huh there arent many cats in here.
Sunheart

*snorts* Okay fine that one was pretty good. Now if only you could work your magic and actually get them together. *chuckles mischievously*
Skyheart
*tilts his head back slightly* H-Harder. -Featherwing

A blessing! *ears flick playfully* Some peace and quiet. -Frecklenose

*laughs* But then I wouldn't be able to mess with Tigerfang's head and that would be a real shame. -Hushpool
*holds his neck in his paw applieing pressure and slams into him harder*
Crowtail

*puts his two mice down in the pile and looks over at here* Whwere to?
Suneart

Ahhh im sure you could find something else to do.
Skyheart
"OH please, it's Sweetbriar! Like Treetail said, she's not about to sleep with our Clan leader anytime soon." ~ Berryfrost

"Sometimes cats don't know what'a for their own good," *retorts* ~ Shiverwind

"Innocent," *chuckles softly* "that's not how I'd describe the she-cat who cornered me in a tree, demanded I take her on dates and convinced me to kiss her. And it's certainly not how I'd describe that last kiss..." *flicks his tongue out to touch her lips, teasing her* ~ Falconstar

*looks to Redshadow and narrows his eyes* "... it would seem so." ~ Slightfeather

"That's the spirit. Let's go." ~ Mistybreeze
I guess...though i did see Treetail make Falconstar jealous earlier and im assuming you had something to do with that right? *curls his tail*
Strongbreeze

Well lets get going then. *flicks his tail heading towards the entrance*
Tigerfang
*moans and shivers as he gets close to finishing* -Featherwing

By the waterfall. *takes her mouse over and lays down, patting the spot beside her for him* -Frecklenose

I'm sure I could. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

Berryfrost is the brains behind the operation. *chuckles and twines tails with his mate as he leads the group deeper into the forest* I'm just a resource. But it really does seem like all your master plans are working. Did you all see how angry he got when I took Sweetbriar away? He followed after us to give me this task and he said I could bring whoever I wanted except Sweetbriar. And I don't know if any of you noticed, but before we left he took her back out of camp. -Treetail

Well that's very true. *nudges her* You certainly don't know that listening to my jokes would be good for you. -Wrenflight

But I have such sweet, innocent ey- *blushes as he does that* I-Its not like it was anything indecent. Besides I wouldn't really know the difference between an innocent kiss and a not so innocent one. *tries to mask her embarrassment* -Sweetbriar

Should we ask them about it? -Burrbush
•tightens his grip on his neck and gives him one more good pounding before finishing laying on him panting with a slight purr•
Crowtail

Trust me I think plenty of us saw you Treetail I'm surprised he didn'tslam your head into the ground.
Flintstripe

•chuckles and sighs• Man I wish someone would teach me how to kiss..that way I wouldn't get so nervous about it. •glances at Berryfrost quickly then back to the other cats•
Strongbreeze

•lays down besides her• Good choice in sceniory. •licks his lips•
Sunheart

And what would that be love?
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
*pads outside after hearing Tanglekit* Oh StarClan what did you do Tanglekit? *rushes him into the den* -Merryberry

*hears Tanglekits wail and quickly pads over Dapplekit in tow* Tanglekit? Whats wrong? *says worriedly* -Flaxenrose
I pulled my tooth out! *sniffles* We were playing tug of war and it fell out!
Tanglekit
*comes back over quickly with cobwebs* Open up Tanglekit were gonna put these on your tooth to stop the bleeding. Don't worry cats have a second set of teeth you'll grow another one to take its place soon -Merryberry

So he'll be alright? -Flaxenrose

Yes he'll be fine ill give him some herbs to keep it clean -Merryberry
*opens his mouth as she says and looks at his mother wearily not sure whats going on*
Tanglekit
*stuff his tooth with cobwebs and quickly soaks up the blood* Now you wait a moment while I grab some alder bark to eat any pain -Merryberry
*finishes with him, panting* I love you. -Featherwing

You're talking about the waterfall right? *purrs* -Frecklenose

A few things. *licks his muzzle* -Hushpool

I'm sure you and your best buddy Wrenflight could teach each other. *teases* -Treetail

Oh that's very funny. *cuffs him lightly* -Wrenflight

*peers into his mouth* That's so cool! -Bloodkit
*rolls his eyes* Id rather not have him sticking his tongue in my mouth.
Strongbreeze

*snorts* Treetail thats my brother we are talking about!
Flintstripe

Is it really? *says keeping his mouth open*
Tanglekit

*licks his nose* Love you to you old fool. *gets up and sits down*
Crowtail

Yes im talking about the waterfall.
Sunheart
Oh rude! *paws him lightly* -Featherwing

Just making sure. *purrs as she eats* -Frecklenose

It was a joke! -Treetail

Yea! It's kinda weird looking, but I think it's cool. -Bloodkit
*bites at his paws* OH shush you just had something nice.
Crowtail

*licks her ear and takes a bite of the mouse*
Sunheart

Uh huh sure. I know your dirty little mind!
Flintstripe

*chuckles lightly at them*
Strongbreeze

*flicks his ears* I wish i could see
Tanglekit
Very true. *purrs* -Featherwing

*purrs happily* I love you. -Frecklenose

No offense, but I have no interest in those two getting cozy. *nuzzles his mate* -Treetail

Once you're patched up we can go look at your reflection in the waterfall pool. -Bloodkit
*nods waiting for Merryberry* I hope i dont look to bad!
Tanglekit

*laughs* You and me both.
Flintstripe

*licks his nose again and starts to groom himself* Man i cant wait for the new kits
Crowtail

Love you to little warrior *says laying his head on his paws and purrs*
Sunheart
"I don't know Wrenfight," *teases* "I could see it. After all, you do love to be dominated." ~ Shiverwind

"And anyone whose name literally has 'strong' in it should be able to dominate," *chirps, grinning cheekily at Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost

"No, I guess you wouldn't." *brushes their muzzles together* "Want me to show you the difference?" *murmurs, voice husky* ~ Falconstar

*walks beside him* *doesn't say anything until they're out of earshot, then fixes Tigerfang with a hard look* "Listen to me, Tigerfang: Redshadow is working his tail off trying to earn our Clanmates' respect and trust, and you aren't certainly helping him. You don't have to like my mate, but you won't walk up to us while we're minding our own business just to remind him of his past." ~ Mistybreeze

"No. StormClan doesn't answer to us - especially right now - and they know it. Besides, I don't want to stay in their camp any longer than we must; not with him lounging in the middle of it. Come on." *abruptly stands to his paws and leads the way out* ~ Slightfeather

*glances at Burrbrush and quickly follows Slightfeather* ~ Snowdust
Me either. *purrs* I already know they'll be precious. -Featherwing

*nuzzles his cheek before continuing her meal* -Frecklenose

What?! *tugs playfully on her ear* I don't know where you're getting your information from, but I do not like to be dominated. -Wrenflight

*laughs* See, they get my joke. -Treetail

*bites her lip slightly as her blush deepens* It is your job to guide me, isn't it? *licks his chin softly* -Sweetbriar

*follows after them, casting one last glance back at Redshadow* -Burrbush
"You're the one who has yet to win a sparring match against me! All evidence proves that you just give up sometimes because you secretly have a domination kink," *purrs nudging him* ~ Shiverwind

"That it is," *nuzzles the side of her mouth, before flicking his tongue out again, licking it softly* *gently nudges her onto her back, so that he was hovering overtop of her* ~ Falconstar

*waits until they're out of earshot before beginning* "Clearly he's comfortable in their camp, and no one reacted like a mass murderer had just padded into their camp. Did you see him interacting with anyone?" ~ Slightfeather
Or maybe I'm just playing the long game! Letting you win, lulling you into a false sense of security that you'll always win, then when you least expect it I'll deliver a crushing defeat! -Wrenflight

So, is this how it's always supposed to be or is this position just your personal preference? *brushes her fluffy tail against his legs as she lays stretched out beneath him**leans up a bit, nuzzling the side of his neck* -Sweetbriar

Besides that she-cat, no. But to me that's even scarier. He's comfortable enough to be unsupervised. -Burrbush
*snorts* "If that's your strategy then you're in it for the really, really long game. I've lost count of how many times I've won!" ~ Shiverwind

"Personal preference; best position. Easy access." *murmurs, nuzzling and licking her muzzle and along the sides of her mouth* *moves his paws to her back and lightly scrapes his claws down her spine* ~ Falconstar

*scowls* "So StormClan have adopted him into their Clan. After everything that Group has done to us... he's terrorized all of us, and this is how they thank him." *shakes his head* "That tom's motive may be the most dangerous aspect of all. Have StormClan converted him, or is he working against them?" ~ Slightfeather (Move back to GoldenClan?)
*flicks his tail awkwardly* You guys are the worst you know.
Strongbreeze

*looks back at his brother amused*
Flintstripe

Well sorry if i hurt his feelings then i promise i wont do it again. *says lazily flicking his tail*
Tigerfang

*watches her* How many do you think or can you not tell?
Sunheart

I just hope they are nice gentle little things!
Crowtail
*purrs and shoulders him lightly* "We're just teasing. You know we love you." ~ Berryfrost

*narrows her eyes* "You didn't hurt his feelings. But he's your Clanmate now, and you don't treat anyone else like this. I don't even understand why you did it in the first place!" ~ Mistybreeze
We'll definitely raise them to be. -Featherwing

It's much too early to tell from my body. But...the feeling in my heart says at least three. -Frecklenose

I think you mean the best! We're the most fun. -Treetail

I've got all the time in the world. It's not like I do much else beside clan duties and hang out with you all. *nudges her* -Wrenflight

*shivers at his claws on her back, gasping softly into his ear as she arches her body up closer to his* You make that sound so suggestive. *licks his ear slowly* -Sweetbriar

(Yep! I'll post my reply to him there)
Yea yea i know. *smiles at her gently* Always teasing the big guy.
Strongbreeze

Maybe its because im one of the many who still dont fully trust him Mistybreeze has that ever crossed your mind?
Tigerfang
"And get your head slammed into the stone ground. You do that too." ~ Shiverwind

*growls softly, tugging on her ears* "Kissing generally is very suggestive, believe it or not." ~ Falconstar

"We know you can handle it!" *chirps happily, leaning her head on his shoulder* ~ Berryfrost

"That doens't mean you go out of your way to make him feel like an outsider!" *protests* "Just leave him alone, for StarClan's sake! Why do you always have to cause trouble, Tigerfang?" ~ Mistybreeze
I dont have to go out of my way he is an OUTSIDER and fine ill leave the OUTSIDER alone then Mistybreeze.
Tigerfang

*purrs* You are to kind to me sometimes you know. *slowly starts to twin his tails with hers instictently*
Strongbreeze

*stretches out* I hope we have more sons.
Corwtail

Three!? *purrs* Thats a lot!
Sunheart

Who me and you?
Flintstripe
You're going to make me have a flashback and then I'm going to have a panic attack! What will you do then? Wrestle me to the ground until I'm calm? *cuffs her playfully* -Wrenflight

I'm just saying, the position certainly adds to it. *licks his neck with light short strokes, moving upward to his muzzle* So what's first? Innocent or not? *slowly wraps her paws around his neck* -Sweetbriar
I'll be happy with whatever we have. *purrs* But hopefully we don't have too many girls. I don't know how much spoiling I can do at once. -Featherwing

That's pretty standard. *laughs softly* But we'll have to wait and see. -Frecklenose

I meant all of us. *whispers to him playfully* But we're definitely the most fun. *purrs* -Treetail
*Growls, barring her teeth* "You're doing it again! You can't just drop it, you just have to make your point!" ~ Mistybreeze

"It wouldn't be hard," *teases* "I mean, I've managed to do it in all our matches." *her gaze falls on Strongbreeze and Berryfrost* *clears her throat loudly, grinning* "Strongbreeze, Berryfrost, we're carrying out an important task for Falconstar. Save the cuddling for when we get back to camp?" ~ Shiverwind

*immediately jerks apart from Strongbreeze, her face hot* "Uh- we're not. Cuddling, I mean. We were just walking. Yeah, that's- that's all." *shakes her head and speeds up to trot beside Treetail and Flintstripe* ~ Berryfrost

"I'll let you choose." *licks the top of her head and around her ears, keeping the pressure on her spine* ~ Falconstar
*blinks confused for a second realizing what he did and his faces burns embarrassed as he watches pad ahead* I-i'm an idiot....*says to himself*
Strongbreeze

*glances at Berryfrost* Oh Berryfrost i never got to thank you for helping my sister. *says not noticing what was happening behind him*
Flitnstripe

Well its not like you are going to do anything to me besides spit out fangs. So what should i take it seriously. *looks around the forest*
Tigerfang
Hey! I'm leader of this patrol and I say cuddling is allowed! *flicks his tail in amusement, nuzzling his mate's cheek* -Treetail

*flicks Shiverwind's flank lightly with his tail* What, are you taking Falconstar's place now? *teases* He isn't here to shut down any affection so you have to? -Wrenflight

*purrs softly* Innocent. Isn't it only right to start slow and build from there? -Sweetbriar