Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15451-15500 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* I'm sure they'll be wonderful. -Darkmist
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*grins* They are going to be wonderful no matter what! *purrs* Then i wont have to here you nag me about be responsible.
Sunheart

*nudges his mate tiredly* You good?
Flintstripe
You still will. *laughs* I'm not sure that will ever change. -Darkmist

I'm all right. You? -Treetail
*rolls his eyes* OH come on even as an adult you still nag me!?
Sunheart

I'm good well better. *smiles at him and nuzzles his head*
Flintstripe

*pads over to Scorchgaze and dips his head* Sorry about your kit Scorchgaze.
Streamripple
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*smiles and shrugs* "Probably not." *looks at Strongbreeze as he approches* "Ready?" ~ Berryfrost

*nods* Ready as ill ever be! And i even groomed my pelt for you again. *purrs*
Strongbreeze
*purrs* "Thank StarClan. I can't be seen spending time with a burr bush." ~ Berryfrost (Get it? Burrbush? xD)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Burrbush! Aw come on now thats just mean. *nudges her playfully* Come on lets get going. *chuckles nodding his head to Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze
(Awww why y'all gotta hate on Burrbush XD)

*smiles and waves her tail to them* Have fun you guys. Behave yourselves. -Sweetbriar

*purrs softly, pulling him close* -Treetail

I can't help it! It's a favorite pastime of mine. -Darkmist

Thank you, Streamripple. It's kind of you to give such condolences. -Scorchgaze
*starts to head off towards the entrance and waves his tail in reply*
Strongbreeze

Its about the only thing i can do at this point..*sighs* Its even worst when a young warriors goes before an old tom like me..
Streamripple

*nuzzles him* You dont have to stay here all night.
Flintstripe

Well mine was throwing you to the ground but i havnt done that in awhile have i?
Sunheart

I don't know. *pokes his flank playfully* You look a little rusty. -Darkmist

I want to. I want to stay by your side. -Treetail

It's unfortunate when anyone passes, no matter how old. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to them, dipping her head to her father and Streamripple* -Sweetbriar
Me rusty!? *looks a bit offended* Dont make me toss you around infront of your son Darkmist.
Sunheart

*looks up at his father*
Tanglekit

*sighs* You really are helpless sometimes.
Flintstripe

*nods to her and looks back at Scorchgaze* That is very true..*sighs* But still she was still to young.
Streamripple
StarClan sake, it was a joke! -Darkmist

*frowns* If you don't want me to be here I'll leave. I just thought you might want the comfort. -Treetail

I know. *licks his daughter's head* she'll be dearly missed. -Scorchgaze
*huffs* Well i dont know what a joke and what isnt when it comes out of you. *cuffs his brother lgihtly*
Sunheart

*narrows his eyes at him*
Tanglekit

No no its fine. *stretches* Why dont you grab us something to eat though.
Flintstripe
Think you're the only funny one around here? *cuffs him back playfully* -Darkmist

*nods and pads off to the pile* -Treetail
You know what the Clans need that (to my knowledge) we've not played out yet? A MESSY BREAK-UP :D A permanent one that leaves torn-out hearts and shattered dreams and bitterness in it's wake! I'm not saying that all of my relationships are in danger of splitting up right about now, but if I were you guys I would keep an eye on them ;D

*waves her tail in response as she follows Strongbreeze* "So are we just walking around the lake again?" ~ Berryfrost

Master mind Katie is at it again 0.0

Um we could or we could go somewhere else to change it up. •purrs as they head out of camp•
Strongbreeze

•watches him amused and lays his head on his paws•
Flintstripe

Oh please I'm so much funnier then you are.
Shnheart
I thought we were gonna have one of those with Creedstar and Slightfeather

Okay I won't argue with that one. -Darkmist

Streamripple can I ask you something? I could really use some guidance right now if you don't mind. -Sweetbriar
"Have anywhere in mind?" ~ Berryfrost
I'd like to volunteer the venomous Creedstar for the messy break up if it's to happen XD
Other than her I'd like to request that my other cats receive a pass on any evil doings. Between unrequited love, eternal loneliness, cheating, arguing, death and over all life crisis my babies could use a break XD
Team ahaha

*blinks and nods* Uh sure do you want to talk about it here or somewhere else?
Streamripple

Thats what i thought! *flicks his tail happily*
Sunheart

My pa is really funny! *pips out from underneath him*
Tanglekit

*thinks* Well since i picked last time how about you pick our next location?
Strongbreeze
Somewhere else would be best. -Sweetbriar
*nods* Alright then come to the elders den with me then . *starts off towards the den*
Streamripple
*follows him* Sorry if this is at all an inconvenience. -Sweetbriar
No no its fine i havent had a visitor in a few days. *chuckles* So what do you need?
Streamripple
Um well, regarding relationships...it wouldn't hinder the possibility of an emotional relationship if someone starts only attracted to someone physically, right? -Sweetbriar
*blinks and tilts his head* Uh well it depends...can you give me a little more information or detail?
Streamripple
*huffs* It's Falconstar. I'm struggling to reach him on an emotional level, but...he seems physically willing. -Sweetbriar
Physically? What has he done to show you that? *looks at her thoughtfully* Sorry im a bit out of the loop being stuck in this den most of my days..
Streamripple
*shuffles her paws out of embarrassment* Kissing. And just...some other things. Things he said...-Sweetbriar
*grins* The all might leader kissed you aye? *chuckles* Well from my past experience ill let you know this. If a tom is willing to kiss a she cat there is something behind that isnt just physical attraction.
Streamripple
Really? Even if it's just that he likes me, that's all I'm hoping for. I know I can work hard to bring us closer. -Sweetbriar
Well if you are going to work hard you are going to have to show him a little more how do i put it...a little more technique! If he is putting you in some awkward or HARD situations you should do it back to him.
Streamripple
Berryfrost tells me the same thing. *shrugs slightly* I'm not really the best at that. -Sweetbriar
Oh well then you need to put that into action! *purrs* Do you want to know what my mates did to get my attention?
Streamripple
Sure! I'll take whatever advice I can get. -Sweetbriar
*chuckles* Okay but dont go off telling your father i said these things then okay? *thinks* Lets see my first experience with a she cant who wanted to get my attention....Well the first time the she cat padding after me was quite persistent..We were hunting and she deciding she wanted to hunt something else. *looks at her to see if she knew what he ment*
Streamripple
I'm guessing you don't exactly mean she was hunting just for your emotional affection. -Sweetbriar
•chuckles• She was hunting for that and some thing a little more tender. •laughs• But the point is that you need to be the one in charge. Show some dominance don't be so passive.
Streamripple
I tried cornering him in a tree once. That didn't work out so well. -Sweetbriar
A tree? •laughs• Goodness that's dangerous! But I would reccomend.being on the ground for this.
Streamripple
Well I figured that much. *huffs* I just don't think being more physically forward will put me in the place I want to be. I don't want to be "friends with benefits" and I won't go past kissing at this stage. Being too emotionally forward just pisses him off. -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Aw this reminds me of Spottedlily his last mate before I stopped coming on she was a lot like Sheepfluff
Then tease him. You would then be playing his game against him. *smirks* Get him riled up like he does to you and make him feel how you feel.
Streamripple
Easier said than done. But it's some advice worth following since I've gotten it from you and Berryfrost. *smiles slightly and shrugs* This stuff just really isn't my forte. My daddy raised me to be a dependable warrior and a lady, so I've never really thought about this kind of thing before I started having feelings for Falconstar. -Sweetbriar
To capture a stubborn toms heart you must then become the stubborn one yourself. *laughs* But yea your father is quite the gentletom isn't he?
Streamripple
Oh I've got the stubborn part down. *laughs slightly before nodding* I don't think he quite understands why out of all toms I chose Falconstar, but he's still supportive of me. -Sweetbriar
Slight and Creed have already had a messy break-up, we never got to play out the theatrics >:D But I'll consider sparing your cats, Team.

"Okay... oh! I have an idea. There's this meadow I found one time while I was hunting. We could go there?" ~ Berryfrost
That means its me and blue who are the victims o.0

*purrs* Meadows sound like fun so sure lets go there plus now you cant splash me there. *nudges her* Lead the way.
Strongbreeze
Oh gosh please XD

Thank you Streamripple. I really appreciate your help. -Sweetbriar