Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16651-16700 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*rolls her eyes in amusement* Flint, I don't have a favorite. I'm a little bit closer to you, but I don't have a favorite. -Frecklenose

Yea I guess. What's it like out in the forest? Ooo! The training hollow! What's it like?! -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Oh what ever. *pouts and stretches his legs out* Hey Freckle what would you do if Sunheart had kits with Shiverwind? Even though you are still having kits yourself?
Flintstripe

Sandy and soft! *purrs*
Foxpaw
Strangle him. But I'd rather not think about that. -Frecklenose

Tired at all? -Hushpool

I can't wait until I get to go! -Bloodkit
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*shrugs* A little why do you ask?
Skyheart

*blinks* Oh well then. *scoots a little away from her*
Flintstripe

Yea i can show you all the good spots for everything!
Foxpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"Who do you think he'll choose?" ~ Ivyfrost

"It's not being fox-hearted if it's payback!" *retorts, purring* ~ Berryfrost

"Wanna bet? You give me one of your names, and I'll think of a name. We'll see whose is better!" ~ Shiverwind

*pauses, thoughtful, then nods* "Stay near the entrance so you can hear me. I might need backup concerning a few... controversial choices." ~ Falconstar
*laughs* I didn't actually mean that. -Frecklenose

We could take a nap if you want. -Hushpool

You better! Show me all the best hunting spots! -Bloodkit

I'm not sure which one you'll need more support with, *says referring to the decision to bring Redshadow and the decision to leave Sweetbriar behind* -Scorchgaze
*flicks an ear* "Neither do I. Let's hope I won't need any support." *makes his way to the Tall Boulder and begins to scale it* *uses the traditional call to call his Clan together* ~ Falconstar
*makes his way out of the warriors den with a yawn**joins his mate and Frecklenose* Probably time to find out who is going to the gathering. -Treetail

Likely not the pregnant lady. *gets up* But I do wanna know who else gets to go. -Frecklenose

*licks his mate's head* I suppose I should go see what this is about. I'll be right outside the den. -Redshadow

*gathers below the rock* -others
*flicks her tail but doesn't respond, still staring glumly at her paws* ~ Mistybreeze

*raises his head at the sound of his brother's call* *nudges Sheepfluff* "Come on, let's go see what this is about." ~ Duskstorm

*her eyes light up and she grins at Crowtail* "This must be the announcement!" ~ Ivytail

*gathers* ~ My other cats I probably forgot to mention xD

*nuzzles her cheek before leaving to sit outside the medicine cat den* -Redshadow

*sits with Wrenflight and Frecklenose, noticing that her friends weren't back yet* -Sweetbriar

I'm sure you guys will all be going, *says to her siblings* -Frecklenose

If I'm lucky. -Wrenflight
*purrs and nuzzles her cheek* Fine fair enough, though should we start heading back to camp now?
Strongbreeze

*purrs* Calm down Ivytail we wont know till he says anything.
Crowtail

*nods and pads over with them*
Flintstripe

Fine what about Blackkit? *says happily and looks at her*
Sunheart

*shakes his head and pads over to join the rest of the cats*
Skyheart

*laughs and looks up at the Falconstar* Cmon lets see what he wants!
Foxpaw
*looks back at Foxpaw* "Come sit with me!" ~ Mousepaw

*manages to sit still, although her eyes gleamed with anticipation; to be chosen would be a huge honor* ~ Ivyfrost

*purrs* "We probably should. Come on, I'll race you back!" ~ Berryfrost

*looks caught off guard for a moment, then slowly smiles* "I think Blackpelt would love that. He always wanted kits of his own; to be named after one must be the next best thing." ~ Shiverwind

*his gaze flickers across his assembled Clan, then he begins* "There's no point in wasting time; I'm sure you've all been waiting for this announcement for days now." *whiskers twitch in amusement* "There's not been a Gathering since before Tanglestar's reign, and tomorrow StormClan will host the first. Attending this monumental event will be: Scorchfur, Merryberry, Ivyfrost and Foxpaw, Tigerfang, Featherwing, Brownnut, Darkmist, Raindapple, Berryfrost, Wrenflight, Flintstripe, and Redshadow. I expect everyone selected to be on their very best behavior, fore you will all represent StormClan in a way that hasn't been done in seasons." ~ Falconstar

(I tried to keep an even number between all of us)
*opens his mouth wide and looks at Bloodkit* Did you hear that im going to the gathering!
Foxpaw

*purrs and nudges his sister* Congrats!
Crowtail

*looks a bit surprised and shrugs*
Tigerfang

*twitches his whiskers and looks at Wrenflight* Guess its just me and Merry.
Flintstripe
Oh you are such a kit you know. *laughs and gets into a crouch* But dont cry if you lose a race to me.
Strongbreeze

*Flicks his tail* And you thought i had bad taste in names,
Sunheart
*nudges her brother* "Lucky! You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back, okay?" ~ Mousepaw

"Thanks!" *her smiles fades a bit* "It'll be so weird without you... we've always done everything together." ~ Ivyfrost

*purrs, crouching down as well* "Fine, but only if you promise the same thing. One... two... three!" *kicks off and races towards camp* ~ Berryfrost

*huffs* "Well I can't judge it when you name a kit after my mentor!" ~ Shiverwind
*pads over to his mate and his sister* Don't worry, love. Ivyfrost and I will keep track of each other. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing

*flicks her tail slightly irritably that she wasn't chosen* -Sweetbriar

Don't worry, Sweet. *nudges her lightly* You can keep me company while they all go off and listen to the leaders blabber away. We'll have fun here! -Frecklenose

That's so cool! You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back! -Bloodkit
*nods to his sister and Bloodkit* Dont worry ill tell you both all about it! *puffs out his chest*
Foxpaw

*Looks up at his mate and purrs* I mean Featherwing is basically a smaller version of me Ivytail so it wont be much different.
Crowtail

*bolts after her bit caught of guard on the count*
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Okay fair enough another name i liked was Rosekit* But i havent mentioned it to Frecklenose yet.
Sunheart

ill be back in like 15-20 minutes
"You're so lucky. You were the only apprentice chosen to go!" ~ Mousepaw

*nods, expression serious* "I'll keep that in mind when it gets cold and I cuddle up to him for warmth." *cuffs Crowtail's ear playfully* "Of course it won't be the same! But it's still exciting. I wonder how GoldenClan and MoonClan have fared since the rogues left?" ~ Ivyfrost

*laughs over her shoulder* ~ Berryfrost

"Ah, I can judge that one. It's pretty, sure, but it's so soft and delicate. For a she-kit... Nightkit is a good name, I guess. So is Briarkit, or Dawnkit." ~ Shiverwind
*flicks his tail in amusement as he listens to them* -Featherwing

*pads over to Falconstar* Well, everything seems to have gone well. -Scorchgaze

That's a huge honor! -Bloodkit
*leaps from the Tall Boulder and nods* "I'm not breathing a sigh of relief yet, though; once the excitement wears down and they realize that Redshadow is going, I'm sure tempers will flare. At least it doesn't seem like Sweetbriar will pose a problem." ~ Falconstar

"Redshadow!" *calls from the den* "What's going on?" ~ Mistybreeze
*glances over at his kits* I don't know if she'll pose a problem, but she does seem to be giving to a pretty cold side eye. -Scorchgaze

*returns to the den* I'm going to the gathering...-Redshadow
*follows his gaze, frowning slightly* "She'll get over it. They'll be other Gatherings, and as long as she doesn't pose any problems, she'll be chosen to go to one of them." *shrugs and turns back to Scorchgaze* "Sweetbriar is mature for her age. She understands, I'm sure." ~ Falconstar

*blinks, caught off guard* "That's... amazing?" *shakes her head* "It's definitely an honor, there's no debating that. And it must mean that Falconstar trusts you. But..." *looks at him curiously* "do you think the other Clans will recognize you?" ~ Mistybreeze
Oh well that I know. It's just her being a bit headstrong is what I'm worried about in this instance. All of her siblings but Frecklenose are going and her best friend is going. If she doesn't question you about it then that's good, but I've got a feeling in my gut that you could get an earful. -Scorchgaze

That's what I'm a little worried about. I don't think there's any question MoonClan and GoldenClan will. -Redshadow
*flicks his tail dismissively* "Until she brings it up, I'm not concerned. Have you seen the location yet? I had a few warriors scope it out, and I'm pleased with it. It's a clearing near the GoldenClan border, with boulders for all the leaders to stand on. I figured the medicine cats and deputies can sit at the bottom, around it." ~ Falconstar

*frowns* "So not only will you have to deal with StormClan's hostility, but MoonClan and GoldenClan as well..." ~ Mistybreeze
*nods* Sounds good. I haven't seen it yet, but I suppose I will tomorrow. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to them* Falconstar, can I talk to you for a moment? -Sweetbriar

Don't worry, I can handle it. -Redshadow
*paces himself catching up to her and gives her a gentle shove trying to throw her off* I wont let you win so easily!
Strongbreeze

*looks at Mousepaw* I mean to be fair there are only two apprentices right now. *laughs*
Foxpaw

*purrs and rubs his head from here she cuffed him* I guess you are right but still its an honor to be chosen so be happy.
Crowtail

Okay you win those are all good names. *swings his tail playfully*
Sunheart

*pokes his head out of the nursery yawning*
Tanglekit
*nudges Flintstripe* Excited to be going? -Treetail

Tanglekit! Foxpaw got chosen to go to the gathering! -Bloodkit
*blinks and looks over at them* Gathering? Whats that? *says padding over to them*
Tanglekit

*nods happily* Of course you know im excited. *purrs* But it would have been better if you were picked with me.
Flintstripe
Unfortunately attending a gathering doesn't really fit in with my punishment. *nuzzles him* But I'm sure you'll have a good time anyway. You're going with Merryberry and Wrenflight so that'll be fun. -Treetail

The leaders of each clan pick members of their clan to all meet and the leaders share clan news and discuss. -Bloodkit
*Smiles a bit, proud* "I'm proud of how it's all come along so far. We-" *stops and glances back, inwardly cursing for writing Sweetbriar off so soon. Of course I was wrong. Of course she'd want to talk about this/* *Outwardly, nods and gestures a few lengths back* "Sure. We can speak over there. Scorchgaze, mingle with those selected and see if anyone has any issues with Redshadow going." ~ Falconstar

"Still," *protests, her claws scraping against the ground* "if it wasn't for my shoulder then I bet Falconstar would let me go! I would make sure no one even looks at you weird." *huffs and glares at her paws* ~ Mistybreeze

"Hey! No interference, that's cheating!" ~ Berryfrost

"There's three! Or have you forgotten that you have a second sister?" *laughs* ~ Mousepaw

*shakes her head, smiling* "I never thought I'd see the day, but fatherhood is really mellowing you out. A moon ago you would have protested and argued with me on that until your face turned blue." ~ Shiverwind
Cheating!? You never set any rules! *gives her another nudge giving her a huge grin*
Strongbreeze

*looks at his paws embarrassed* I didnt forget i just miscounted...
Foxpaw

*purrs at the thought* I mean im sure there are plenty of topics that i would argue with you about until my face turned blue but that is what best friends do right?
Sunheart

*sits down in awe* Thats a thing?
Tanglekit

Anyways. *gets to his paws* You better tell me all about the gathering you two got it?
Crowtail

*starts to pad over to Scorchgaze as him and Falconstar seperate.
Tigerfang
"You'll regret that once I beat you!" *shoots back, speeding up* ~ Berryfrost

"I suppose so. I just tend to argue with everyone." ~ Shiverwind

"Every minor detail," *promises, smiling* "Although I'll probably be trying to herd my apprentice around all night." ~ Ivyfrost
*rolls his eyes in amusement as Tigerfang comes over* How'd I know you'd be the first one to talk to. All right, troublemaker, Redshadow is attending the gathering. Any thoughts? -Scorchgaze

*purrs* I know you would my fierce mate. *licks her ears* But now is my chance to stand my ground and prove that I'm a loyal warrior of StormClan. -Redshadow

*pads over to where he indicated, going over what she wanted to say in her head* -Sweetbriar
Ah yea young Foxpaw. How is he doing so far?
Crowtail

*has an annoyed look* All i can say is "WHY"?
Tigerfang

*huffs speeding up with her but was slowly losing ground* Okay i think you win this one! *calls out from behind her slightly panting*
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* But you get along with other cats well enough for it to not be an issue. *nudges her* That is what matters in the end right?
Sunheart
*hums and lays her head on her paws* "I just don't want them to gang up on you. You can't stand your ground if they don't let you defend yourself." ~ Mistybreeze

*sits down far enough that no one would overhear them, then looks at her expectantly* "Alright, let's hear it." ~ Falconstar

*skids to a stop ans spins around, panting slightly but smirking* "We should have placed a bet on this!" ~ Berryfrost

"He's doing well. I haven't had the chance to take him out as much as I'd like, and of course he hasn't been an apprentice for long, but from what I've seen he's going to make a fine warrior." ~ Ivyfrost

*frowns slightly* "I'm not so sure I get along with everyone that well. I still catch your lovely mate glaring at me sometimes." ~ Shiverwind
He's a warrior of StormClan now. Completely eligible to attend gatherings. -Scorchgaze

Well lucky for me there are a lot of cats going who voted me innocent and for me to stay, so hopefully if things get too out of control they'll have my back. -Redshadow

More than anything I just want to know why I wasn't chosen. *responds calmly* -Sweetbriar
We'll make sure to fill you in on everything. *licks his ears* -Featherwing

I hope I get to go to a gathering once I'm an apprentice! -Bloodkit
*purrs slowing to a stop besides her and sits down to catch his breath* You mean you should have bet on this i would have lost no matter what. *looks at her cheekily* How about i give you a kiss for winning?
Strongbreeze

*purrs at Featherwing and nods to his sister* Well that's good at least he is doing well. But he isn't that much of a trouble maker so i'm sure you will be fine with him at the gathering.
Crowtail

*sighs* Yea not much you can do about that since well you know...*glances at her awkwardly* But as long as well you know..doesn't happen again i think she will slowly ease off you.
Sunheart

I'm sure when you are an apprentice you will get to go to one that's if we hold more then one. *teases.* That's for all of you guys. *grins looking at his sister*
Foxpaw

I wanna go to one..*mutters to himself*
Tanglekit

I know that but he is also a rouge from the group that attacked certain clans. *points out*
Tigerfang
*still doesn't look completely reassured, but meows* "Well, I guess you're right; it's your chance to prove where your loyalties lie. At the very least, maybe cats in this Clan will stop giving you a hard time; I don't suppose Skyheart, Hushpool, Duskstorm, Tigerfang or Crowtail are going?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Because this is the first Gathering we've had in seasons; since Nightstar's time. I need it to go as smoothly as possible, and I don't want our Clanmates to gossip with the other Clans and spread word that I've got Scorchgaze's young daughter padding after me." ~ Falconstar

*smirks at him* "I suppose I can accept that for winning." ~ Berryfrost

"Well he's definitely less of a troublemaker than you were, so that's saying something." ~ Ivyfrost

*laughs dryly* "She doesn't have anything to worry about. It'll never happen again. However, I'm not sure how she's going to feel about me if she finds out what I did with her brother." ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and nudges him* "Stick close to Ivyfrost, okay?" ~ Mousepaw

True, but it's time to show that his loyalties have changed. -Scorchgaze

Only one from that bunch is going and it's your favorite. On the bright side, it does give me relief that he won't be left here to pester you while I'm gone. -Redshadow

*her brow furrows* One on would do that. Especially not from the group you've picked. They're all respectful and I trust them to keep my private business within our own clan. Besides, if anyone was going to talk about it they'd do it regardless of whether I'm there or not. I feel that in the last moons I've worked very hard for the clan: doing my best for them and to better myself. I'd be a good representative just like my siblings and Berryfrost. I get along easy with others so there'd be no issue between me and any cat from any other clan. I'd be more likely to make friends. I feel I deserve to go. -Sweetbriar

Maybe we'll all get to go one day! -Bloodkit
*rolls her eyes* "I can handle Tigerfang. If push comes to shove, I can always remind him that he used to pad after me more than Sweetbriar does with Falconstar." ~ Mistybreeze

"I already know that the other Clans have heard about us; they'll talk for sure, but it'll be even worse if you're actually there." *eyes her* "Sweetbriar, it's not a matter of who deserves to go. And there are plently of cats not attending that would make great representatives, like Galewing, Duskstorm and Holiday. You weren't chosen to attend this Gathering, but that doesn't mean you won't ever attend one." ~ Falconstar

Still, he works my nerves and I like it this way so I can keep an eye on him. -Redshadow

Well my more selfish argument is that you're letting my siblings all good except for Frecklenose and you're also allowing Berryfrost to go. That's an experience I'll never have at this stage. I'll never be able to attend this monumental gathering with my best friend and siblings if I don't go this time. -Sweetbriar
*nods to Mousepaw* Dont worry Mousepaw nothing will happen to your strong brother! *gives her a reassuring look*
Foxpaw

*nods excitedly* Yea and we will get to see other clan cats to!
Tanglekit

*moves his muzzle to her and kisses her happily purring*
Strongbreeze

*blinks and looks at her* Uh what?
Sunheart

I was not a troublemaker! *protest*
Crowtail

*sighs and lashes his tail* You better hope this goes better then you two planned. Otherwise we are going to have an interesting Gathering.
Tigerfang
*laughs* As your former mentor I have to agree with Ivyfrost. -Featherwing

I think that's unavoidable. -Scorchgaze

It'll be so cool. -Bloodkit
"What are you going to do if someone confronts you about the group?" ~ Mistybreeze

*narrows his eyes* "Sweetbriar, the decision has been made. You'll get to go to other Gatherings, and for all you know I have reasons that I'm not sharing with you - for a reason, I might add, so don't waste your breath asking about them. You're not going, and that's final." ~ Falconstar

*cuffs him* "I'm so reassured." ~ Mousepaw

*purrs softly and kisses him back* *The still-new sensation sent a shiver down her spine, sending warmth to the tips of her toes* ~ Berryfrost

*nods grimly* "Yep. I'll tell you what happened, but you have to swear on StarClan not to tell anyone, got it? That includes Frecklenose and Darkmist." ~ Shiverwind

*gives him a look* "Excuse you, but who was abusing his power just to follow Thorntail around and annoy him?" ~ Ivyfrost
*looks at Hushpool* How come Redshadow gets to go and we dont?
Skyheart

*nods in agreement* Think of all the differnt cats!
Tanglekit

I just hope you having something planned then. *grumbles with a sigh*
Tigerfang

*looks at his mate* So now that you are awakened what do you plan to do?
Flintstripe

*grumbles* Fine whatever i was a trouble maker.
Crowtial
*twist his tongue with hers before pulling away slowly giving her a warm look and licks his lips* I love you Berryfrost.
Strongbreeze

Oh what ever Mousepaw. *purrs*
Foxpaw

Hey i was not abusing it i was testing it! *argues and looks at Featherwing quickly for backup*
Crowtail

*lifts a paw up* I swear to starclan i wont tell a soul not spit it out you are starting to freak me out.
Sunheart
Be as honest as possible while still being careful of my words. -Redshadow

If one of your reasons is because of Applethorn it doesn't have to be. I'm doing...fine. I'm coping with the loss as best I can. But I know if Apple hadn't been chosen to go she would have fought for her spot and that's what I'm doing in her stead. -Sweetbriar

Don't worry, we've got it under control. For now anyway. -Scorchgaze

I don't know about testing. *purrs* -Featherwing

I've still got one more patrol I need to do. -Treetail

It sounds so exciting. -Bloodkit
*nuzzles her head beneath his chin* "I love you too." ~ Berryfrost

"You 'tested' it a lot." ~ Ivyfrost

"Well, me and Wrenflight were sparring again, and I have... unconventional methods to winning. This time he had me pinned down and was about to win, so I kissed him. I just wanted to catch him off guard long enough to throw him off of me, but I," *hesitates* "I didn't think he would kiss me back. So we kissed for awhile, then I finally pulled away, and now things feel weird between us." ~ Shiverwind
*sighs* Okay you got me i was a very bad apprentice are you happy now?
Crowtail

*His mouth hung open in disbeleif* Uh....You kissed him and he kissed you back? W-was it a passionate kiss or just a kiss?
Sunheart

*purrs at her touch* I still cant believe i got you as a mate you know. You are way out of my league. *nuzzles her cheek and looks towards the camp entrance that was a few paw steps away*
Strongbreeze

I wish you were done with the patrol already...*mumbles * Then we could have some free time till night
Flintstripe

*pounces on her* Then you can test out your battle tactics on them!
Tanglekit

For now isn't that reassuring my friend. *laughs lightly*
Tigerfang