Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16851-16900 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Im sure it will work out right Freckle? But you just have a few bushes in your path blocking it. *stretches* Now where is my lovely mate? *looks around*
Flintstripe

*ducks away at the first one and takes the next few before kicking at her belly to get away*
Tanglekit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
It'll work out. Even Falconstar must have a desire for love. -Frecklenose

Right here. *leaves the bushes with some birds in his jaws* -Treetail

*rolls away and quickly goes back into the crouch* -Bloodkit
*jumps back to his paws lashing his tail with a grin*
Tanglekit

*purrs and gets up all pain forgotten and nuzzles his chin* My handsome tom.
Flintstripe
*nuzzles him, purring* What are you all up to? -Treetail

Not bad. -Bloodkit
Oh you know normal gossip. *purrs* But my sisters were being horribly mean to me! *
Flintstripe

*purrs* Thanks learned from wrestling you!
Tanglekit
Leave my mate alone, girls! *purrs in amusement* -Treetail

Your mate was teasing me half to death. *cuffs him playfully* -Sweetbriar

Really? -Bloodkit
Well yea you are the one who always tackles me to the ground remember?
Tanglekit

Guilty as charged. *purrs* I was being a bad boy i need punishment. *teases*
Flintstripe

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"It's hard not to notice when Treetail is either glaring at me for being near Sweetbriar, or smirking at me because he's near her." *shakes his head* "I never thought I would have to deal with these things as leader. They're so juvenile." ~ Falconstar

"Well I haven't climbed any walls, that's for sure." ~ Thunderkit

*whiskers twitch* "I just can't. I've tried, but I'll always resent him in my heart." ~ Berryfrost

*finally tracks the scent to a squirrel* *crouches down and stalks toward it* ~ Shiverwind
Don't let it bother you then. Unless you might be feeling a bit uneasy about it. -Scorchgaze

*purrs and nudges him* Any more punishment and you actually won't be able to walk. Let's get back to camp so I can get some decent sleep before my watch. *grabs his catches and starts the way back* -Treetail

Sure you can make it back on those legs, Flint? *teases before following* -Frecklenose

*grabs the rest of the prey and follows along with them* -Sweetbriar
*leans against her* I think i understand how you feel then but just remember family is always important to have no matter what has happened. *licks her cheek*
Strongbreeze

*goes off a different direction scenting a vole and crouches down moving quietly*
Sunheart

Good then you should be fine. *purrs* I can't wait till you and your sister are apprentices you are going to make your mother and i so proud.
Skyheart
"I wish Treetail would be mature about the whole thing, that's all. If he has feelings for her then I think I've made it pretty clear that I don't want to be romantically involved with Sweetbriar. He can have her if he wants her." ~ Falconstar

"Well that's why I have cats like you and Sweetbriar. Blood family isn't always family, y'know?" *tucks her head underneath his chin* ~ Berryfrost

*pounces and lands on the squirrel's back, snapping it and killing it* *picks it up and looks for Sunheart* ~ Shiverwind

*looks at him with gleaming hazel eyes* "What was your apprenticeship like?" ~ Thunderkit

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*raises an eyebrow* You say that, but anyone who might be interested in someone would be intimidated by the cat their interest likes. Especially if their interest and said cat tend to get a little more than friendly. -Scorchgaze
"... alright, fair point. Think if I continue ignoring him he'll take the hint?" ~ Falconstar
I mean being your mate basically make me your family right? *chuckles and breathes in her scent*
Strongbreeze

*pounces onto his vole and snaps it neck* Got it. *grins and pads back to where he left Shiverwind*
Sunheart

*His eyes harden slightly* It was dark.
Skyheart

Yes i can walk just fine! *smacks her with his tail and pads behind Treetail*
Flitnstripe

"I like to think so, at least." *purrs and snuggles into his pelt, rubbing her cheek against his broad chest* "It figures that we host the Gathering on our first night together as mates; by the time we come back, you'll all be asleep! I'll be pretty exhausted too." ~ Berryfrost

*arrives the same time he does* "A vole and a squirrel; that's enough evidence that we actually went hunting, right?" ~ Shiverwind

*blinks* "Why? Didn't you train with Blackpelt?" ~ Thunderkit
I know right? And the first night is always the most important right? *twins his tail with hers* We also are going to have to deal with Sweetbriar when she back from her hunting trip. She seemed quite surprised about us becoming mates and not telling her.
Strongbreeze

*nods* I'd say so. *purrs* Shall we head back?
Sunheart

*nods* But some other things happened with that..things we don't want to bring up anymore.
Skyheart
"It only just happened. We haven't had time to tell her." *pulls away and lays down in her nest, stretching out on her back* "But we'll tell her when she gets back." ~ Berryfrost

"Sure. Come on." *leads the way* "I haven't seen Darkmist very much lately. Is he okay?" ~ Shiverwind

*her eyes widened* "Things that happened with Blackpelt? Like what?" *sits down, eagerly anticipating a story* ~ Thunderkit
I highly doubt that. I don't think you're that lucky. -Scorchgaze

Don't forget GoldenClan guys!
*watches her and sees his moment to move over her while she is on her back and draws his tongue up her neck to her muzzle* Yea but for now we can just enjoy some alone time don't you think?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea he is fine he has just been busy with his kits getting so close to apprentice age.
Sunheart

*flicks his tail and lays down* Lets see you know about my brother Thorntail right?
Skyheart
Sure you can. *flicks her tail playfully* I can't wait to get back and eat. I'm starving. -Frecklenose

I would blame that on the pregnancy, but you always eat like two cats instead of one. -Sweetbriar

*pads into camp and sets their prey down* -Treetail

Yea that's true. Well you're getting better! -Bloodkit
Thats true you do eat for two always. *purrs back to her following his mate*
Flintstripe

*nods and charges at her without warning*
Tanglekit
Oh whatever! *lays down by the pile and washes her fur* -Frecklenose

I think we did well. We caught a good amount. -Treetail

*throws her paws around his neck and uses the momentum to bring him down* -Bloodkit
*the ghost of a frown traces his features* "No, I don't think I am either. How in StarClan's name did I get dragged into this drama?" ~ Falconstar

*immediately catches on, but smirks and leans away from him and into her nest, stretching some more to expose her lean body* "Mhm, I don't know. I'm kinda tired." ~ Berryfrost

"It's so weird that you're about to both be fathers." ~ Shiverwind

*nods* "Uh-huh. Mama said he was handsome." ~ Thunderkit
*grins slightly* A pretty she-cat will get you in all kinds of messes. -Scorchgaze
*shakes his head* "So it all comes back to Sweetbriar. Shocker." ~ Falconstar
Oh she did? *blinks a bit caught off guard* I will have to talk to her about that later..But to me during that time he was the worst thing i could imagine. *lashes his tail*
Skyheart

Aw come on you weren't tired just a minute ago. *paws at her chest* Plus you are ignoring a kiss from a handsome tom.
Strongbreeze

*purrs* What did you think we would be with out kits forever?
Sunheart

*nods* Yea we did pretty good didnt we?
Flintstripe

*yelps in surprise and falls to the ground*
Tanglekit
*blinks, caught off guard* "What? But I thought he was Blackpelt's mate?" ~ Thunderkit

"I'm just not in the mood, I guess," *replies teasingly, even as she twines their tails together* ~ Berryfrost

"I knew Darkmist would eventually have kits. But... I didn't think you would, honestly. You never seemed interested in them." ~ Shiverwind
Seems like you're a little more concerned with Treetail than anything else. Maybe there's a smidge of jealousy there? -Scorchgaze

WE? *nudges him playfully* Sure. We. -Treetail

I'm still undefeated though. *pins him* -Bloodkit
To be honest at first i wasn't but when i started to think about it...it kind of grew on me.
Sunheart

*brushes his belly to hers and purrs* Come on Berryfrost just a little i'm sure it woudln't hurt. *nuzzles her neck*
Strongbreeze

Not during our apprenticeship. During that time i think you know about how my other brother was killed right?
Skyheart
"No, no jealousy. Just irritation." ~ Falconstar

*shakes her head* "I never want kits." ~ Shiverwind

"Mhm, fine. Just a little." *leans forward and begins licking his muzzle, arching her back a bit* ~ Berryfrost

*pauses, then nods* ~ Thunderkit
*huffs* Yea yea whatever. *says wiggling trying to get loose*
Tanglekit

Yes WE. You said you would hunt for the both of us remember?
Flintstripe
It just seems like something that wouldn't irritate you otherwise. -Scorchgaze

Okay true. *yawns* Think I should mess with Falconstar a bit more before I sleep? *asks quietly* -Treetail

*hops off* -Bloodkit
Well during that same time our mother went missing...our father was killed and we were left alone with no one..then one day our mother returned and all she did was care about Thorntail...always checking to make sure he was okay..*looks at the ground angrily* She never noticed me till i killed her.
Skyheart

*a loud purr starts to rumble in his throat and moves a paw to lightly prick her back* You are just so amazing you know. *murmurs through her licks*
Strongbreeze

They aren't for everyone Shiver. *nudges her gently*
Sunheart

*nods* Up to you love i love having a show you know.
Flintstripe

*sits up quickly and shakes his pelt off* One day you are going to lose to me i swear!
Tanglekit
All right. *pads back over to Sweetbriar* Were they giving you a hard time while we were out? You looked a little frustrated. *watches Falconstar out of the corner of his eye while grooming the fur around her shoulders* -Treetail

Just the usual. I thought you were supposed to stand up for me, you know, be my wingman. *teases* -Sweetbriar

I'm doing my best! *grooms the back of her neck and around her ears, still keeping an obvious cocky look at Falconstar* -Treetail

I'm gonna hold you to that! -Bloodkit
*looks taken back* "Y-you killed your mama?" ~ Thunderkit

*purrs and slips her tongue into his mouth* "So you've told me." ~ Berryfrost

"I just don't enjoyed being toyed with, that's all. I feel like I warrant more respect than that, but I-" *stops when he notices Treetail* "Scorchgaze, turn around right now." ~ Falconstar

"Thank StarClan they're not." *glances at him* "Why did you seem so weirded out by the thing with Wrenflight?" ~ Shiverwind
*blinks* Oh i just dont like the thought of you two doing things like that.
Sunheart

*nods* Yes i killed my own mother. *looks away* Like i said it was a dark time..I also lost my first real friend before that..
Skyheart

*Lets out a small growl and starts to get a little more into it brushing against her more frequently and moving his tongue in her mouth more aggressively*
Strongbreeze

*watches next to Frecklenose amused*
Flitnstripe

*nods happily* Good and when that day happens i better get a reward!
Tanglekit
*turns and nods slightly* I see what you mean. In any other situation I'd say you're right that it's disrespectful, but when it comes to challenges for affection the field is a bit more open. Toms need to show dominance to win the affections of their interest. *looks back at Falconstar* While you may not want Sweetbriar's affection, she wants your's. That's what he's fighting to take away from you. -Scorchgaze

*makes an obvious show of scanning her body with his eyes before laying in front of her* So, got any big plans to woo the tom of your dreams? -Treetail

I'm working on it. *huffs* I just hope I can. -Sweetbriar
Like what? Bragging rights? -Bloodkit
"Because of me, or because of Wrenflight?" ~ Shiverwind

*moves to lay her head on his paws* "Who was your friend?" ~ Thunderkit

*purrs loudly and brushes her tail between his legs* "Getting excited, aren't you?" *gives his bottom lip a quick nip before twining their tongues* ~ Berryfrost

"So what? Should I pull him aside and tell him that I'm not-" *freezes when Treetail blatantly checks out her body, his mind racing back to the last time they'd kissed and he'd grabbed her body and held her against him, grinding against her thigh* *his patience snaps and he growls* "This is getting ridiculous!" *storms over to the warriors, eyes narrowed on Treetail* ~ Falconstar
Oh god no! My baby is in danger DX

Uh oh. Looks like someone might be in trouble. *mumbles to Flintstripe* -Frecklenose

*flicks his tail slightly in greetings as Falconstar approaches* Evening, Falconstar. *he kept a kind, cool demeanor, but he was sweating a bit on the inside* -Treetail
Her name was Mousepaw..She was bit more then a friend to be honest..But she died from an illness when we were just apprentices..*sighs at the memory* This was all before i got friendly with your mother.
Skyheart

*nudges Frecklenose and nods towards Falconstar heading over to his mate and sister* Look! *says quietly*
Flintstripe

*presses his hips close to hers to hide anything that was showing* You seem to be into it to you know. *growls as she tugs his lip and continues his aggressive kissing*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Yea that would work!
Tanglekit

I think both? Just my best friend kissing my worst enemy.
Sunheart
I see. I think your mate might be about to get an earful. He did do a good job at getting Falconstar's attention though. -Frecklenose

Okay deal! -Bloodkit
*he wore a cool mask, but his green eyes blazed* "Evening Treetail. I've got some assignments for you to take care for the rest of the day, since you've got nothing better to do than make a show of blatantly checking out your Clanmates. When the cats attending the Gathering tomorrow night return, they won't have time to make their nests. So you're going to make every single one of them - including Foxpaw - a brand new nest. You have the remainder of today and all of tomorrow to finish them. By yourself." ~ Falconstar
*turns her head to him, her eyes irritated* So it's not enough that all my friends are going to the gathering without me, but now you're trying to keep one of the few that will be staying busy for the whole evening? And using some ridiculous excuse like he's looking at me in that way even though he's like a brother to me? If he's got to do this insane task on top of his other punishment I might as well help him since I'll be here as well. -Sweetbriar
*watches wearily* I hope it isn't to bad what ever he is telling him..
Flintstripe

*nods* I can't wait for that day. *grins* And it wont even be a close fight i bet!
Tanglekit
*his eyes dart to her* "You won't lift a paw to help him because your leader ordered you not to. You're not going to the Gathering either, so stop bringing it up. Not everyone gets to go, and if you can't accept that then you're not nearly as mature as you give yourself credit for." ~ Falconstar

*tilts her head* "You and mama are just friends?" ~ Thunderkit

*wraps her paws around his neck and drags his head down a bit to her neck* *licks around his ears, purring loudly* "I-I didn't think you could get so aggressive, Strong!" *nuzzles the top of his head happily, enjoying his attention* ~ Berryfrost

*shoots him an amused grin* "Your worst enemy?" ~ Shiverwind
Hopefully. -Frecklenose

Oh in your dreams! If you will it'll be a claw biter until the end. -Bloodkit
*shakes his head* No we are mates but we used to be friends. *purrs* All mates start off as friends.
Skyheart

Well yea he is my worst enemy my rival! *says dramatically* He is always getting in my way.
Sunheart

*Bites her neck gently* Normally im not but only for you i am i have to make sure toms know that you are mine. *licks the bottom of her neck*
Strongbreeze

*nudges her playfully* Yea it probably will be.
Tanglekit

*bites her tongue angrily* Yes, Falconstar. *pads over to the warriors den, tail flicking in irritation* -Sweetbriar

*waits for her to leave before dipping his head to him* I'll have the nests done asap. Funny though. I didn't know admiring a beautiful she-cat was a punishable offense. -Treetail
"All of them? Is that how Blackpelt's started off too?" ~ Thunderkit

*raises an eyebrow at him, smirking* "Always? He's only gotten in your way, like, twice." ~ Shiverwind

*gasps and moans softly, arching her back into his paws* ~ Berryfrost

*gaze darts back to Treetail* "Don't test me, Treetail. I know that you're trying to get my attention, and now you have it. If you have feelings for Sweetbriar then please, by all means, act upon them. But don't make a show of it trying to get my attention, or else their will be worse consequences." ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
i just want treetail to be like im gay and walk away. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
It'll happen eventually XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas