Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16901-16950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
I was trying to make it seem deeper then it really is okay?
Sunheart

*moves his paws up and down her back roughly* You seem to be having a good time Berry.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Even Blackpelt.
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
If only it were that simple. Sweets is pretty oblivious to any tom but you. Which is even more unfortunate since you allegedly don't have feelings for her, but things seem to keep happening between you two. I feel like my toes are getting stepped on a bit. -Treetail

We'll just have to see. *cuffs him playfully* -Bloodkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*laughs* "Of course you were." *pads into camp, smiling bigger than she had all day* ~ Shiverwind

*mewls pleasurably in response, burying her head in the crook of his neck* "M-mh, so do you!" *retorts, arching her hips again so that they brushed against his member* ~ Berryfrost

"With Thorntail? Your brother that murdered your other brother?" ~ Thunderkit

"Things seem to be happening between us?" *echoes, his patience running thin* "How do you gather?" ~ Falconstar
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*nods* Yes him and Thorntail were mates as confusing as it is.
Skyheart

*gasps lightly* I-i mean to be fair its hard to not be having a hard time with you. *grinds his member up against her*
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Hey but one day ill take him down like all the others.
Sunheart

*perks his ears* Yea but did you see how high i climbed!? *says remembering eariler*
Tanglekit
Sweetbriar isn't hard to crack. Ask a few general questions, a few more specific ones and the blush on those rosey cheeks say it all. And she trusts me with her secrets. I am like a brother and all. I'm not saying I have feelings for Sweetbriar, but either way I feel that I have my right to be as friendly as I please. -Treetail
*watches Treetail and Falconstar talk* What do you think they're saying? *grooms her stomach* -Frecklenose

It was pretty cool. Scary though! Don't do stuff like that again. *cuffs him lightly* -Bloodkit
"Oh. I guess it makes sense." ~ Thunderkit (Skyheart you liar, Black and Thorn were dry-humping back when they still hated each other! xD)

*moans a bit louder, tugging on his ears for more* ~ Berryfrost

*flicks him with her tail* "I have total faith in you," *replies, but immediately feels a prickle of guilt for it* ~ Shiverwind

*gaze sharpens* "Of course you can be as friendly as you please - just quit staring me down whenever you groom her shoulders or smirking at me as you check her out, or else I'll give you something much less pleasant to stare at all day. The dirt place hasn't been cleared out in moons." ~ Falconstar
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I was thinking the same thing XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
(he has to keep it pg for his little princess!) *nods* Yea but is there anything else you want to know about?
Skyheart

*Purrs* Glad to know i can count on you.
Sunheart

*buries his face into her neck and slowly starts to move into her not being able to handle the heat of the moment and not caring about who saw them and what they would say*
Strongbreeze

*flattens his ears* Sorry!
Tanglekit

*shakes his head* Im not sure...*keeps watching not noticing Frecklenoses mate and Shiverwind comming in*
Flintstripe
I just consider it doing my research. Sometimes I wonder what it is that keeps Sweetbriar staring so much, but I get it. I don't necessarily blame her. *chuckles slightly with a grin* Don't worry, I'll make sure Sweetbriar doesn't lift a pretty little paw while you're all gone tomorrow. I'll lock her away if I have to. And if she does try to help me I'll be sure to leave her in your den for punishment upon your return. -Treetail

That was a bit much on his part, but I couldn't help using the jokes to push it a bit XD
*shrugs* "Not really. How did you and mama become friends?" ~ Thunderkit

*nudges him playfully* "Anytime!" *immediately starts scanning the camp for Wrenflight, half-hoping he wouldn't be in camp* ~ Shiverwind

*grips his shoulders with her claws, moaning louder* *bucks her hips, urging him deeper and moaning as she does so* ~ Berryfrost
Maybe it's all good stuff? -Frecklenose

*pads over to them* What's going on now? Sweet just stormed into the warriors den barely holding her tongue. -Wrenflight

More Falconstar trouble. -Frecklenose

Come on, let's get some food! -Bloodkit
"I don't necessarily blame her." Sometimes I forget that Treetail is bisexual xDD

*narrows his eyes* "You're pushing your luck, Treetail. Go get started on those nests now, and if a single cat says they didn't feel like they were sleeping on a cloud, you can redo all of them." *turns and stalks towards Sweetbriar, his tail lashing behind him* ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
Falconstar and Sweet are going to be walking into some stuff o.0 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
We'll pretend they didn't walk into the yungib xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
crisis averted :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*gasps roughly at her and bites into her shoulder to gain leverage and bucks his hips with hers pushing in further*
Strongbreeze

*blinks* Oh be beat each other up over who was better at fighting.
Skyheart

*nods and looks around for his mate*
Sunheart

*gets to his paws* Im going to go check on him. *starts to pad over to his mate*
Flintstripe

*nods and follows after her*
Tanglekit
I gotta put those reminders in there for you guys XD

Yes Falconstar. *starts off to collect moss* -Treetail

*turns slightly and huffs in frustration, leaving the entrance to the den to meet him halfway* What trouble am I in now? -Sweetbriar
*snorts* "First of all, your "brother" was absolutely checking you out. He does it frequently when you're not looking, and very blatantly, so perhaps pay a bit more attention. Second of all, you're going to the Gathering." ~ Falconstar

*her face lights up* "That's actually really cool! I want a friend like that!" ~ Thunderkit

*flicks him with her tail* "I had fun hunting with you. We'll do it again soon, m'kay?" ~ Shiverwind

"Strongbreeze," *moans his name into his ear, licking his neck feverishly as her body took him in* *bucks her hips again* ~ Berryfrost

*laughs* Im sure you will find one someday *grins and moves his head down to hers* And trust me they make the best friends.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea anytime Shiver. *purrs seeing his mate and pads over to her*
Sunheart

*grunts pulling out and bucking back in wanting her more and more with each moan*
Strongbreeze

I hope everything went well. *calls after Flintstripe* -Frecklenose

*yawns next to her* There's always some kind of drama. -Wrenflight

Of course. Never a dull moment in this clan. *purrs as her mate returns* Hey there, handsome. -Frecklenose

*turns to his mate* Well, look forward to a fresh nest upon your return from the gathering. -Treetail

*ignores the first part completely* I'm going now? Well I appreciate it. What brought on this change of heart? -Sweetbriar
Fresh nest? What is he making you do this time?
Flintstripe

What do you wanna eat Bloodkit?
Tanglekit
Change the bedding of everyone going to the gathering by the time they return. It could have been worse. *starts gathering the moss* -Treetail

Anything! Something juicy. -Bloodkit
Do you want help? *starts to grab some moss*
Flintstripe

*plucks a vole and tugs on it trying to get it out of the pile* This?
Tanglekit
"You clearly want to go, and Treetail made a few comments that didn't sit well with me. But," *gazes at her sternly* "you understand what this will look like, right? The Clan knows about your crush. They know we talked after I made the announcement. They'll assume that you receive special treatment, and you'll have to deal with the consequences of that. You're okay with that?" ~ Falconstar

*watches him leave and fondly shakes her head* *turns and searches the camp for Darkmist, determined to avoid Wrenflight until tomorrow night's Gathering* ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and licks his nose* ~ Thunderkit

*gasps and moans into his ear with every thrust, her voice rising as she neared her climax* *grips his broad shoulders and buries her face in his pelt as she finishes, still moaning his name* ~ Berryfrost
*muffles his moan into her shoulder as he his body tense up as he finishes and pants into her neck* I-i honestly didn't mean to take it this far...*nuzzles her gently on the neck*
Strongbreeze

*purrs* You are such a sweet little kit.
Skyheart

*waves his tail in response* How was it while i was gone?
Sunheart
*takes a moment to truly think about it, before nodding seriously* This is an opportunity I don't want to miss. Being able to experience the first gathering in moons, to see this occasion with my own eyes; I wouldn't pass it up for anything. -Sweetbriar

*watches Bloodkit and Tanglekit run off to eat fondly* -Darkmist

Unfortunately I was told to do it alone. *purrs and licks his cheek* Plus, you should still be resting your hips. -Treetail

It's never as fun without you around. *purrs and nudges him* -Frecklenose

Looks yummy! -Bloodkit
*purrs and lays down watching him* He never said anything about me watching you.
Flintstripe

*lays besides her and nuzzles her chin* Aww you are such a charmer.
Sunheart

*pulls it out finally and drops it next to her* Lets eat then!
Tanglekit
*pants, but licks his cheek* "I'm definitely glad that you did." ~ Berryfrost

*backs away, appalled* "I am not!" ~ Thunderkit

"If you're so sure, then you'll be there. And when you return, Treetail will have made you a new nest." ~ Falconstar

*pads over to Darkmist* "Enjoying your terrors?" ~ Shiverwind

*nudges Redshadow* "Help me to the entrance? If I have to rest for two moons I at least want to know what's going on." ~ Mistybreeze
It was a joke you feisty little warrior. *cuffs her*
Skyheart

*Grins down at her* Glad i can be of use to you. *licks her ear and draws his tongue a few times down her chest before sliding off to the side of her and blinks remembering he was in the warriors den*
Strongbreeze

You're actually making him do it? Doesn't he have enough to do as is? -Sweetbriar

Okay but you let me do the work. *stands and gently starts to pick her up* -Redshadow

Of course. *purrs* Enjoying your time with yours? *flicks his tail at his brother* -Darkmist

*chuckles* Very true. I know how much you love a show. -Treetail

Aren't I though? *grooms his shoulders* Catch anything good today? -Frecklenose

Don't worry, I'll only eat my half. -Bloodkit
*huffs* ~ Thunderkit

*turns to watch him* "Now I definitely don't want to leave. Come cuddle with me." ~ Berryfrost
"Sweetbriar, I know you don't believe me, but he's been acting like this for some time now; being blatantly affectionate towards you whenever I'm near. It's disrespectful and I don't appreciate being dragged into such juvenile drama." *shrugs* "Treetail knew what he was getting himself into, and frankly, I was much more generous than I wanted to be." ~ Falconstar

*grits her teeth but doesn't make a sound as he moves her* ~ Mistybreeze

*momentarily thinks that he's referring to Wrenflight, before following his gaze to Sunheart* *returns his grin* "In small doses, yes." ~ Shiverwind
Oh shush you we thought you were going to get smacked!
Flintstripe

*bends down to take a bite*
Tanglekit

*drops his vole* Caught this for you.
Sunheart

*purrs and scoots back to her touching their pelts together and moves his head to hers* What ever you say Berry.
Strongbreeze

What are you upset i booped your head?
Skyheart
*huffs in frustration* Being affectionate with friends is now disrespectful? I don't mean to sound rude Falconstar, but the only one I see putting themselves in any sort of drama is you. It's just not something Treetail would do and if it appears that way he doesn't mean it. I don't know why you have to get so angry with him for it. -Sweetbriar

*sets her down gently* There. No more moving. -Redshadow

Well I'm glad to see you guys getting your friendship back on track. It's good to see the tension melting. So, what else is going on? -Darkmist
I wouldn't have been surprised! -Treetail

How sweet. *purrs* Care to share? -Frecklenose

*starts eating happily* -Bloodkit
*shakes his head and laughs dryly* "Treetail was right - you can't see anyone else, can you?" *stands to his paws* "You're going to the Gathering. I hope you don't regret it." *turns around and pads over to Featherwing, not glancing back* ~ Falconstar

*huffs* "Yes sir." ~ Mistybreeze

"Nothing much." *considers telling him about Wrenflight but rejects the idea* "Just thought I'd catch up with you." ~ Shiverwind

*nods* ~ Thunderkit

*snuggles into his pelt* ~ Berryfrost

*shakes her head and returns to the warriors den, stretching out in her nest* -Sweetbriar

Hello Falconstar. -Featherwing

*grooms her fur* You know, this'll make our alone time much more problematic. *teases* -Redshadow

I'm sure your life is endlessly more interesting than mine. *huffs dramatically* I'm an old man now. -Darkmist
*moves his paws over her and pulls her in close and takes a deep breath grooming the top of her head*
Strongbreeze

*Snorts* Oh whatever. *rolls his eyes* Come on lets see if there is anything good to eat.
Skyheart

*watches him lazily laying his head to the side* Would have been kinda hot to watch you get beat up though.
Flintstripe

*sits back with a mouth full*
Tanglekit
What is it with you and wanting to see me get beat up?! -Treetail

It's good! -Bloodkit
Well i think the thought of your body being put to the test would be hot. *purrs* I mean the thought of watching your frame tense up and your muscles ripple underneath your pelt as you try to defend yourself. *sighs happily* Its amazing.
Flitnstripe

*nods* I know and its the best after playing!
Tanglekit
I was worried you were going to say you just like seeing me in pain. *chuckles* -Treetail

Mhm! *eats hungrily* -Bloodkit
I mean its basically the same thing. *grins* Who knows one day my fantasy will come true.
Flintstripe

*sits back finishing his half*
Tanglekit
Oh probably. -Treetail
*rolls onto his back stretching* Probably? What is that suppose to mean?
Flintstripe
That with they way things are going he'll probably beat me up. -Treetail
•glances over at Sweetbriar as she lays down besides them• Hey Sweetbriar tired? •says nuzzling Berryfrost head•
Strongbreeze

Yea he hasn’t quite figured out you actually have a mate already. •laughs• But just remember if he beats you up you kinda deserved it for screwing with him.
Flintstripe
Exhausted. *smiles at them* You two look happy, you love birds. -Sweetbriar

Well he deserves to be screwed with for not loving Sweet already. *laughs* I'm just helping him to realize the feelings that are there. He wouldn't get so jealous if he didn't like her on some level beyond friendship. -Treetail
That’s true. •thinks• He did seem to react when you were fooling around.
Flintstripe

You have no idea..•purrs•
Strongbreeze
Well Berryfrost better tell me all about it on our way to the gathering. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

He's just to stubborn to actually give into those feelings, so I'm helping to push him to them. -Treetail
*blinks confused* Wait did you just say you are going to the gathering?
Strongbreeze

*sits up boredly* Trust me i think you gave me quite the push just a few moments ago.
Flintstripe
Yep. I got the okay to go. -Sweetbriar

*grins* And you loved it. -Treetail
Hey me and Frecklenose were rooting for you to not get killed. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*frowns* Do you think he would let me go?
Strongbreeze
Who knows. I wouldn't ask him now though. He seemed somewhat on edge. -Sweetbriar

Well I appreciate that. *purrs* -Treetail