Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16951-17000 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*sighs* Ah okay. *flicks his tail careful not to disturb his resting mate* You know once you and Falconstar get together us four could start doing double dates. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

Hey someone has to look out for you. *pads over to him helping him gather moss not really caring what Falconstar said*
Flintstripe

*pads over to his friend looking a bit upset after getting denied by Berryfrost to talk.
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*purrs* That'd be fun. I don't know how much I trust Berryfrost not to embarrass me though. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

*purrs and watches him fondly* No one better than you. -Treetail

No luck? -Scorchgaze
To be fair i think Berryfrost and i would both being trying to embarrass you.
Strongbreeze

*flicks his flank with his tail* There is definitely no one better then me.
Flintstripe

No luck. *mutters* She was just cuddling with that tom and when i walked it and asked to talk to her she reacted like i was going to hurt her..she said she couldn't forgive me for what i did.
Tigerfang
Some friends. *teases* -Sweetbriar

Of course not. *purrs and nuzzles him before continuing to collect moss* -Treetail

I'm sorry my friend. *rubs his shoulder sympathetically* Maybe now that she has someone special in her life she'll open up over time. -Scorchgaze
Doubt it...I mean its been so many moons...and just nothing i've tried so many times with the same outcome every time.
Tigerfang

*laughs* Hey we try our best okay?
Skyheart

*wads up some more and tosses it into his pile* This is fun reminds me of the apprentice days.
Flintstripe
Uh huh I'm sure. *purrs* Well I'm know you two will do your best for each other. -Sweetbriar

Those were some fun times. -Treetail

I'm sorry, Tigerfang. Maybe just let her have some space for a bit? -Scorchgaze
For a bit. *snorts at the thought* I've given her space for moons Scorchgaze.
Tigerfang

*nods* And you don't have to worry about her not spending time with you im willing to share Berryfrost with you. *Grins*
Strongbreeze

Fun indeed. *purrs at the memories of all of them messing around* What was your favorite time?
Flintstripe
I appreciate that. Berry and I still need to have our gossip. -Sweetbriar

When we all forest became apprentices. Everyone was so excited. Everyone was with us...-Treetail

I'm just giving suggestions, Tigerfang. -Scorchgaze
•lays his head down and stretches• Gosh I’m tired though! •purrs• I remember that one time I sat into one of your gossip sessions.
Strongbreeze

•nods at the thought• Yea when we were all here..
Flintstripe

Maybe I need to be more aggressive towards her..•says wearily•
Tigerfang
They're fun! -Sweetbriar

But new memories will keep being made. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

I don't think that's such a good idea. -Scorchgaze
I would say they are more amusing, but that might be because i'm a tom.
Strongbreeze

Indeed they are. *licks his nose and looks back at there pile of moss* How many nest did you have to do again?
Flintstripe

Why not? *looks a little puzzled*
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*snores softly, having fallen asleep while Strongbreeze groomed her fur* ~ Berryfrost

"Well, I'm sure my life probably have more drama than yours, but that doesn't necessarily make it more interesting." ~ Shiverwind

"That's true. It also means that mating is out of the question for two moons." ~ Mistybreeze

"Do you have a minute to talk? I need a new sounding board; I'm afriad Scorchgaze has already heard all my rants and spiels before." ~ Falconstar
*Raises an eye hearing her snore and nuzzles her ear gently* I'm glad i was finally able to admit how i feel to her. *says to Sweetbriar*
Strongbreeze

*looks up at Falconstar then looks back at his mate*
Crowtail
*nods* I think I'm up to the challenge. Depending on what you want to talk about I'm sure Scorchgaze can be a little biased at time. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing

Consider me a tame gentleman for two moons. -Redshadow

Maybe if you found yourself a mate things might settle down. *nudges her playfully* I've brought Sunheart over to the mate and kits side! You're next! Although I know how you feel about kits, so I'll settle for seeing you happy with a loving mate. *chuckles* -Darkmist

Everyone who is going gets a fresh nest. -Treetail

It might piss her off even more. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* I'm happy for you guys. I'm really happy to see her finally opening up to someone else and I'm glad that someone is you. I know you'll treat her right. -Sweetbriar
"He definitely might be, in this case. Mind if we walk around the forest? My paws are itching." ~ Falconstar

*raises an eyebrow at him and smirks* "Really now?" ~ Mistybreeze

*laughs dryly* "I think you'll have your work cut out for you, then. I'm definitely not mate-material." ~ Shiverwind
Sure. *licks Crowtail's head before getting to his paws* I'm always up for a walk. -Featherwing

Of course! I wouldn't want to hurt you. *licks her cheek* I'm not saying it'll be easy though. -Redshadow

Oh come on, Shiverwind. Everyone has the potential because every potential relationship is different. And if my brother can have a mate so can you. *pats her shoulder with his tail* But it's completely your choice. I'm just always here to help and give support. -Darkmist
*nods and leads the way into the forest* ~ Falconstar

"Mhm. Maybe I'll tease you, just to give you a hard time; not like I'll have much else to do, anyway." ~ Mistybreeze

*musters a smile* "Well, thanks. I appreciate the support, I guess." ~ Shiverwind
Just dont try anything fishy with my mate Falconstar. *licks his paw with an amused look*
Crowtail

Trust me she is really open with me. *grins* I mean just a few moments before you walked in we were having some fun. *says quietly with a purr*
Strongbreeze

Everyone who is going? *huffs* Well on the bright side he wont know if anyone helps you when they leave unless someone rats you out. *chuckles* You could get the kits to help.
Flintstripe

*scoffs* This is why im a horrible parent.
Tigerfang
So what is it exactly that's on your mind? -Featherwing

That's just cruel! -Redshadow

I'm still a bit of a bumbling goof I'm not the best at this kind of stuff, but for a long time friend I'll do my best. -Darkmist

What did you two do? *looks at him wearily* -Sweetbriar

*chuckles* Oh yea totally. -Treetail

You aren't! -Scorchgaze
Oh we just got close is all. *twins his tail with her as she sleeps* Hey do you know whats up with her father? *says quietly*
Strongbreeze

What tell them its a game the kits will be all over it.
Flitnstripe

Well my track record of being a good one is pretty small to be completely honest.
Tigerfang
How do you mean? -Sweetbriar

I don't know, those kits are pretty smart. -Treetail

Don't look at it like though. -Scorchgaze
Well i know about her incident with the badger but what about her siblings she said something about Tigerfang ignoring here siblings.
Strongbreeze

*gets to his paws and pads over to Hushpool* Any fun gossip?
Crowtail

How should i look at it then?
Tigerfang

Im sure they would be excited to do anything to be honest.
Flintstripe
Oh. Well everyone knows that Snowstep passed in the final battle against the rouges. That was a very sad time. But the rest...she should tell you. Just be a bit sensitive when you bring it up. -Sweetbriar

I suppose. -Treetail

Not much. You have any? -Hushpool

Think about how good of a father you are and the rest as things to improve on. -Scorchgaze
*nods slowly* Okay...*looks back down at his mate*
Strongbreeze

But for now we should get this moss back don't you think?
Flintstripe

*huffs* No but Falconstar stole my mate for a walk for some reason.
Crowtail

*looks at him dumbly* But i was a horrible father to my first litter..and my second i litter i havent been very attentive..
Tigerfang
I'm glad she has a mate as kind and understanding as you. -Sweetbriar

Absolutely. I need to get this much done at least so I can rest. -Treetail

*laughs* Think he's trying to steal your away from you? -Hushpool

Think about the things you have done right though! That's what I'm telling you. Think of the positives, but work on the rest. -Scorchgaze
*nods in agreement* I mean after what you did to me in the forest i think you need a good one before i get my paws on you,
Flintstripe

*chuckles lightly* I try my best.
Strongbreeze

*shakes his head* If Falconstar turns out to be gay i think ill go back to she cats.
Crowtail

*Thinks for a moment and shrugs* I cant think of any.
Tigerfang
Well make sure you treat her right or else. -Sweetbriar

*purrs* You needed a good pounding. -Treetail

*scoffs* Yeah right. You enjoy taking it too much to ever do that. *stretches* It kinda sucks that we have to stay back and miss out on this gathering. -Hushpool

You may have a tough time being attentive, but it's clear you do love your kits. -Scorchgaze
I will i will. *purrs* Since we are on the topic of treating her right. *leans over to her* Do you know what she likes....sexually? *looks a little embarrassed* I know there was that one time where us three were discussing mating and what we like but i kinda only know she likes it when the she gets taken by someone dominate and that is about it..
Strongbreeze

Oh was i being that bad? *grins* I can get worst to get you really worked up.
Flintstripe

*huffs* I give it better then i take it you know, but yea it sucks we are stuck here but Featherwing gets to go i guess.
Crowtail

*nods* I guess thats true.
Tigerfang
Well we've never really talked about it beyond that. Before now neither of us have had toms in our lives, so it wasn't something we discussed. If we do talk about it though I'll let you know, but don't be afraid to ask. The best thing you can do is find out directly so that you can best please her. And that works both ways. Don't hesitate to tell her what you like so that you can have the best intimacy. -Sweetbriar

Not now you little troublemaker. If I don't get all this work done I'll be in even more trouble. After the gathering though, I'll be giving it to you even better. -Treetail

Since Skyheart is watching the kits you can keep me company. -Hushpool

If you let the negative cloud your mind it'll just bring you down. -Scorchgaze
*blinks and nods understandingly* Ah i see..i dont know if you can answer this but earlier she said something the wetter the better and i often here how toms use there muzzles to well you know..*tries to hide his blushing*
Strongbreeze

*chuckles* Making him in charge of the kits isnt that a bit risky?
Crowtail

*purrs curling his tail* Oh i cant wait.
Flintstripe

*nods* Well i'll try to think of some positive moments then
Tigerfang
Well I uh wouldn't know much about that. However, I'm sure that things like that will make your intimacy even better. The more you can please her and make her feel good the more she'll want to do the same for you. -Sweetbriar

I know you'll like what I have planned. -Treetail

He's been so good with them actually. He's really an amazing dad. -Hushpool

Good. -Scorchgaze
*huffs* maybe Wrenflight knows. *murmurs to himself then nods to Sweetbriar* Got it thanks for the advice. *purrs*
Strongbreeze

Can i have a hint pleeeaassee? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*blinks* How though?
Crowtail

So what do you want to do before the gathering?
Tigerfang
No problem. It'd be worth a shot asking Wrenflight. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to his nest* Ask me what? -Wrenflight

Nuh uh, naughty boy. You'll have to wait. -Treetail

He just treats them like princesses. -Hushpool

Want to just relax for a while? -Scorchgaze
He has that kind of side to him? •looks dumbfounded•
Crowtial

•blinks at his friends and gently moves Berryfrost off of him• let’s talk outside I need a stretch. •gives Sweetbriar a smile• you are in charge of my sleeping beauty till I’m back.
Strongbreeze

Aw fine you jerk and to think I even helped you gather moss.
Flintstripe

That sounds like an excellent idea to be honest.
Tigerfang
*purrs and nods* She's in good care. -Sweetbriar

*leaves the den* What's on your mind? -Wrenflight

But I want it to be a sexy surprise. -Treetail

Of course! -Hushpool

*pads over to a cool corner of camp and stretches out* It's not often I get to just laze around. -Scorchgaze
*doesnt hesitate to ask* How do i please a she cat with my muzzzle?
Strongbreeze

Fine ill wait for my sexy surprise then. *lays back down*
Flintstripe

It's actually quite rare you get to do that.*follows after him*
Tigerfang

Then what are you to the kits? *purrs*
Crowtail

*looks at him in slight surprise* I'm guessing you don't mean just kissing. Any particular she-cat you want this knowledge for? -Wrenflight

Good! -Treetail

Their beloved mama! -Hushpool

I know. -Scorchgaze
*blinks forgetting that he hasnt told anyone about him and Berryfrost* Berryfrost...Me and her are mates. *looks at him happily*
Strongbreeze

Now hurry up and carry that moss! *coos*
Flintstripe

*laughs* What else did i expect as an answer.
Crowtail

*lays down besides him stretching his wide shoulders*
Tigerfang
*flicks his tail* "It's this whole mess with Sweetbriar... I don't love her. I don't even think I like her romantically, but she has an effect on me and I'm not sure what to do about it. I always try to remain cool and level-headed, but she has a way of getting underneath my pelt and making me snap. It's not even just conversations about 'us'. Like, she wanted to go to the Gathering and I said no, but she kept pushing it until I got frustrated and snapped at her. But if I'd had that same conversation with, say, Frecklenose or Raindapple, it would have been fine." *looks at him* "I know I've lost my temper before, but Sweetbriar almost has a talent for it. She has the ability to completely change my attitude with just a few sentences. That doesn't... I don't know, it's just weird that she has that sort of control over my emotions." ~ Falconstar

*purrs and licks his nose* "Call it payback for all the times you've teased me." ~ Mistybreeze

*smiles at him* "Thanks, Darkmist." ~ Shiverwind

*eyes flutter, waking up* *lifts her head and notices Sweetbriar* "Hey you." ~ Berryfrost
"If Falconstar ends up gay I think I'll go back to she-cats." What the heck does that mean?! xD
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Who knows XD Who really understands Crowtail anyway lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
Now that i think about it i have no idea XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*purrs and nudges him* Congratulations! I'm happy that things worked out for the two of you. *thinks for a moment* Well if that's the kind of advice you're looking for I can give you a few suggestions, but remember that it's not like I have any actual experience and every she-cat is different. The most basic things I can tell you are to lick all over her body so you can find her best spots and if you want to go for something that will really work between the legs is the obvious one. Just like toms, she-cats like to be pleased there too. When you actually try these things on her it'll be clear what she specifically enjoys. You'll learn all the right spots to use your tongue and how to do it on those spots. An easy hint, the louder she moans the better that spot feels. -Wrenflight

I'm on it. *brings the moss back to camp* -Treetail

I don't know. My girls love me to death. -Hushpool

It's nice to not have a lot of drama going on for a bit. -Scorchgaze
So its like Berryfrost said wetter the better..*says taking it all in*
Strongbreeze

*follows after him*
Flintstripe

*huffs* I cant wait for the next litter of kits for me and Featherwing.
Crowtail

See now you are going to jinx it.
Tigerfang
*chuckles slightly* She has a natural talent for that it seems. Any other symptoms? *flicks his tail in amusement as he takes all the information in* -Featherwing

But I always please you in the end, right? -Redshadow

No need for thanks. I know we aren't as close as you and my brother, but I still try to be a good friend. -Darkmist

Hey Mrs Strongbreeze. *purrs* You two already make such a cute couple. -Sweetbriar
Well of course. That's just a she-cat's natural reaction to feeling good. -Wrenflight

Think this should be enough moss? -Treetail

I'm sure they'll be just as much of a pawful as the last one. -Hushpool

*chuckles* You might be right. I'll shut up about it. -Scorchgaze
*purrs* Got it! Im going to really impress her this third time. *grins planning out his next outing with her*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Should be but if it isnt you can always come back for more.
Flintstripe

*purrs* Yea and its going to be great! *grins im just excited that featherwing is taking charge.
Crowtail

*chuckles* It was a joke you old fool.
Tigerfang
*raises an eyebrow* Third time? Have you two mated already? -Wrenflight

True. I've got until everyone returns to get it done so that should be more than enough time. -Treetail

I think the kits will be pretty cute. You'll have to keep an eye on the toms sniffing around no matter what gender your kits are. Even the toms will be pretty, just like your mate. -Hushpool

Nope! I'm not taking any chances! -Scorchgaze
*blinks* Is that not how mates become mates? *looks a little confused*
Strongbreeze

Oh and dont forget to make mine extra fluffy okay? *purrs*
Flintstripe

*chuckles* Hey who knows maybe the tom will get your devilish looks instead.
Crowtail

*purrs watching camp* I guess its better to be safe.
Tigerfang
Well you ask someone to become your mate. Getting to mate with them is just a plus to that. So when did that happen? -Wrenflight

Will do. *purrs* I was ordered to make sure everyone would feel like they're sleeping on a cloud. -Treetail

If they're lucky. *grins* -Hushpool

It definitely is. *lays his head on his paws* I hope this gathering goes well. -Scorchgaze
*sits down* When did what happen? Us becoming mates or mating?
Strongbreeze

Oh thats just perfect then! Clouds for everyone just make mine the best!
Flintstripes

*rolls his eyes* Lucky my rear.
Crowtail

*nods in agreement* But incase things go wrong what is the plan?
Tigerfang
"Sometimes it's like... whenever we're alone, I don't feel like myself, or my mind gets fuzzy. One moment we'll just be talking and everything is fine, but then she'll say something and even if it's not suggestive, I'll want her. Of course that's just lust, but it's not like it happens with any other cat. She's the only one." *hesitates then adds* "Treetail seems to have developed feelings for her, and he'll groom her fur or talk sweetly to her, and it used to just irritate me because I don't enjoy being taunted, but recently it's effected me more. He'll touch her or look at her a certain way and even if I was completely cool and collected before, I snap." *shurgs* "Sweetbriar and I have kissed before. I'll admit that I might have taken things too far these past few times and it's been not-horrible, so maybe I'm just becoming possessive over her, but that doesn't mean that I have feelings for her, right?" *looks to him almost hopefully* ~ Falconstar

"Well maybe you're just nicer than I am." ~ Mistybreeze

*leans against his shoulder* "You're a great friend. And anyway, we used to be closer before you got yourself a fancy new mate, so I suppose these mushy conversations are acceptable." ~ Shiverwind

"So then he already told you?" *smiles tiredly and stretches, wincing slightly* "StarClan. Whenever you and Falconstar finally go at him, don't let him get to aggressive the first few times. It definitely feels amazing, but I think my body is going to hate me for it." ~ Berryfrost
KatieK102 commented…
Look Team - progress! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Eeeee! So happy! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas