Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17051-17100 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Yea I'm sure. -Wrenflight

I think Featherwing would claw us for even bringing it up. Like I said, that time is behind us. -Hushpool

Well I'd hope not, but I'm sure that's wishful thinking. -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*takes a vole and starts to tear at it* But ill tell you what hearing someone you love moan into your ear is the most pleasing thing to hear.
Strongbreeze

*nods in agreement* Very though the memories are always there. *chuckles*
Crowtail

Wishful thinking indeed I just hope we arent bringing to many cats with us compared to them.
Tigerfang
I can imagine. Shiver did moan slightly, but it's not like we're in love. -Wrenflight

They're very special to me. *grins* -Hushpool

I can't imagine they have very many cats to bring. It's unfortunate. -Scorchgaze
*jaw drops* You got her to moan!?
Strongbreeze

Oh you are sick! *laughs*
Crowtail

So what did happen to them i never really took notice to it.
Tigerfang
Only a little when I licked her neck. -Wrenflight

Am not! -Hushpool

The group attacked them first. Outnumbered and overpowered them out of their home. -Scorchgaze
Oh what else happened give me everything! Cause Berryfrost did the same when i licked her neck.
Strongbreeze

Are two i blame you for my extreme sex life!
Crowtail

Ah so thats where they started from i guess we were lucky enough to avoid that whole ordeal.
Tigerfang
Nothing else. We kissed with tongue and then I licked her neck before we stopped. -Wrenflight

Well what fun is it to be boring? -Hushpool

Well we didn't really avoid much. -Scorchgaze
Ah i see. *purrs taking another bite* She cats are sure interesting you know.
STrongbreeze

Fair enough. *lays his head down boredly* Well if you want to have some quality time with your mate while everyone is out to the gathering i can watch your kits for you.
Crowtail

Fair enough we took less of a hit then the other clans then.
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*shrugs, a bit tense after his last comment* "I guess only time will tell." *stops when they reach camp* "Thanks again, Featherwing. I would turn in early tonight if I were you; we'll be out late tomorrow." ~ Falconstar

*moans softly, arching her back* ~ Mistybreeze

"Wrenflight and I may or may not have had an... incident, I guess, this morning." ~ Shiverwind

"Sounds like a smart plan. I hope he comes to his senses soon, though; I"m ready for you to finally have someone that cherishes you like only a mate can... also, mating is going to rock your world." ~ Berryfrost
*nudges Thunderkit* Why dont you go play with your friends?
Skyheart

*brings a mouse back to Mousepaw* Wanna share sis?
Foxpaw
They definitely are. -Wrenflight

That'd be nice. I trust you to keep a close eye on them. -Hushpool

*Nods, briefly thinking about his own experience before pushing the memories away* -Scorchgaze

No problem Falconstar. Like I said, any time you need a listening ear I'll be around. Sleep well. *pads over to his mate and Hushpool* -Featherwing

Just because we can't mate doesn't mean we can't do other things, love. *teases her slowly* -Redshadow

An incident? -Darkmist

*purrs and flicks her tail in amusement* I'm sure it will. And it'll all be worth it when we're finally together. -Sweetbriar
I cant even figure out how they work..*huffs* But im learning.
Strongbreeze

*nods and looks up at his mate* Oh hey love. *purrs*
Crowtail

But im glad that you came back. *says after* Camp wasn't camp without you.
Tigerfang
"Mousepaw and Foxpaw were my friends, but they're apprentices now. Dapplekit and Tanglekit are annoying." ~ Thunderkit

"Sure!" *lays down* ~ Mousepaw

*a shiver runs down her spine* "Y-you'll have to be pretty amazing to make up for not mating, though." ~ Mistybreeze

"Well, me and Wrenflight were sparring again, and I have... unconventional methods to winning. This time he had me pinned down and was about to win, so I kissed him. I just wanted to catch him off guard long enough to throw him off of me, but I," *hesitates* "I didn't think he would kiss me back. So we kissed for awhile, then I finally pulled away, and now things feel weird between us." ~ Shiverwind

"For your sake, I sure hope so. He's so stubborn, I don't know how you can stand it." ~ Berryfrost
I mean they are still your friends and i agree those kits are the worst. Always causing trouble i swear!
Skyheart

*lays besides her and drops the vole* You get first bite.
Foxpaw

Now that you have a mate I'm sure it'll be easier. -Wrenflight

Hey handsome. What are you two up to? -Featherwing

I missed everyone so much. -Scorchgaze

Well nothing can compare to that. *grins* But I'll make sure to make you feel amazing. *licks her eagerly* -Redshadow

Is it just you feeling odd about it? -Darkmist

*purrs* I kind of like that stubbornness only I wish he wouldn't use it on me so much. There's so much about him that I like. -Sweetbriar
Much much easier. *chuckles* You should have seen it though she was so hot!
Strongbreeze

Oh just saying how ill watch there little demons they call kits.
Crowtail

*nods* WE all missed you just as much you know.
Tigerfang
"I-I don't doubt that," *moans, struggling to keep her voice down* ~ Mistybreeze

"I regret it. After the mess with Sunheart I swore I wasn't going to do anything like that with a friend again, and obviously this isn't the same level as that, but still. I don't have feelings for him so it shouldn't have happened." ~ Shiverwind

*smiles and lays her head on her paws* "Like what?" ~ Berryfrost

"Thanks!" *purrs and takes a bite* ~ Mousepaw
Hey man that's your mate, I'm not really interested in seeing her like that. *chuckles* All though you do have a beautiful mate. -Wrenflight

Oh sweet of you. Any special reason why? -Featherwing

That honestly makes me feel good to know. -Scorchgaze
*purrs and leans on her* Hey do you think our parents are okay?
Foxpaw

Hey im just bragging about her! There is nothing wrong with that. *purrs* And i agree she is a gorgeous she cat! Gah i just want to go at her again!
Strongbreeze

You guess and im sure you will know the answer.
Crowtail

*laughs* Well glad you then.
Tigerfang
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*blinks and looks at him* "I thought so. Why?" ~ Mousepaw
*rubs his paws over her chest while he continued to move his tongue* -Redshadow

Well, and don't bite my head off for this, have you considered that you might be starting to like him? Or at least be attracted to him? -Darkmist

He's so intelligent. One of the smartest cats I know. He's so strong and strong willed. He gives everything his all and has so much determination. He's not afraid to be blunt and will always tell you the truth. Even though he has a hard exterior you can tell how much he cares for his loved ones and his clan. Not to mention he's incredibly handsome. So handsome. -Sweetbriar
*rolls his eyes in amusement* My once timid friend has turned into an alpha tom. -Wrenflight

Yep. Didn't even have to think about it for that long. -Featherwing

*nudges him* Thanks for being such a good friend. -Scorchgaze
Well they don't really talk to each other anymore..
Foxpaw

*looks a bit embarrassed at his comment* Well i wouldn't say that! *shuffles his paws* I think i'm still timid.
Strongbreeze

Yea figured. *purrs* so how was your talk?
Crowtail

What im here for we are best friends after all.
Tigerfang
I suppose it's just what happens when you have a mate to finally be romantic with. You're still the same old Strongbreeze. -Wrenflight

It went well. I gave my best advice. -Featherwing

Very true. -Scorchgaze
You mean Mr. Clumsy? *chuckles* I remember the first few times i went out with Berryfrost I always got so nervous and tripped while walking.
Strongbreeze

What did he want to talk about?
Crowtail

*rolls onto his back exposing his stomach* But lets try to not think of the bad times.
Tigerfang
Well she seems to like it. *purrs* -Wrenflight

His situation with Sweetbriar. He just needed someone to vent to and some advice. -Featherwing

We'll think about the positive future. Like getting you back into shape. *teases while poking his stomach playfully* -Scorchgaze
Are you challenging me to another sparring match? *laughs*
Tigerfang

Do you think so? She usally makes fun of me when it happens.
Strongbreeze

Did he finally admit he has feelings?
Crowtail
I'm sure it's just playful banter. -Wrenflight

No. He's got some things to work out for himself. -Featherwing

No just messing with you. -Scorchgaze
•rolls his eyes• FIne plus I’m not even fat I’m all muscle still! •flex’s to show himself off• See?
Tigerfang

•scoffs• I hope so but it embarrassed me every time.
Strongbreeze

•flicks his tail amused• Normal Falconstar then.
Crowtail
Well now you don't have to feel so embarrassed. The two of you are finally together. *purrs* -Wrenflight

*smiles and shrugs* Maybe, maybe not. We'll all have to wait and see what happens with those two. -Featherwing

Yea yea yea, I guess you've still got some good muscle. -Scorchgaze
*grins* Told yea! *flicks his tail at him* Doubt me again ill put you in a headlock.
Tigerfang

Hey i have some pride you know! Id like to keep myself composed around her.
Strongbreeze

*grins* Well lets just hope our son doesn't keep causing himself trouble. Incase you missed the earlier event.
Crowtail
I suppose you're right. -Wrenflight

I did, but since you mentioned Treetail, Falconstar said something about our son having feelings for Sweetbriar which I found confusing. -Featherwing

I'll break free. *cuffs him playfully* -Scorchgaze
*blinks confused* Yea that doesn't make sense..I mean if could be like the Sunheart and Shiverwind thing again...You dont think he would do that to Flintstripe do you?
Crowtail

Oh really? *quickly rolls onto his back putting him into a strong headlock*
Tigerfang

Thought so! Anyways how is your head holding up?
Strongbreeze
Better finally. I'm not really having headaches that such anymore. -Wrenflight

Definitely not. Our son has more integrity than that. Also, Sweetbriar is completely enthralled with Falconstar. No one else could compete with him in her eyes. We could always ask Treetail, see what really is going on. -Featherwing

*moves in his grasp so that he had him pinned under him**works his paws between his neck and the hold, starting to push against it and break it* -Scorchgaze
*nods* Guess that is true and we should probably ask him..But i swear if that boy is cheating on his mate im going to smack his head into the ground.
Crowtail

Oh that's good! *laughs* How was fighting the leader anyways? Were you scared?
Strongbreeze

*growls using all his strength to hold his grip*
Tigerfang
Well I told him from the start that I wasn't going to fight back because my fight wasn't with him. However, it did surprise me that he seemed out for blood. Though I do understand it. -Wrenflight

Well let's just ask. -Featherwing

*breaks free and pins him down by the shoulders* Two things you shouldn't forget: I'm deputy for a reason and I've got that little StarClan gift. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze
*Grins* Even though you have all of that you are still a cat. *Kicks him in the gut to knock the air out of him*
Tigerfang

*nods and gets to his paws and starts to head off towards his son* talk to you later Hushpool!
Crowtail

*pads over to his mate with leaving Thunderkit to her own accord*
Skyheart
Have fun. *purrs at her mate* We got a lovely offer. Crowtail is going to watch our kits during the time of the gathering so we can go out and have fun. -Hushpool

*follows his mate* -Featherwing

*looks up from his moss sorting* Hey dads. -Treetail

*grunts and moves off him* Now that was just rude! *cuffs his ears lightly* -Scorchgaze
*grins* Oh really? What a nice guy and to think he didn't like me. *curls his tail around her neck*
Skyheart

*nods to Treetail* Son i have some questions for you. *says sitting down* I have been hearing about you fooling around with Sweetbriar even though you are mates with Flintstripe? Is there something you need to tell us?
Crowtail

*grins ducking away and rolls back onto his belly* Hey you were the one who pinned me down!
Tigerfang
I like that Crow just went into professional daddy mode xD

Anyone know when Blue is going to be on so we can start this Gathering?

"I've thought about it. The answer is know. It was a heat of the moment thing, y'know?" ~ Shiverwind

*smiles at her* "You know your answer changes every time someone asks you that? Well except for the last part. That's pretty consistent." ~ Berryfrost
tanglebelly commented…
no diea :/ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*purrs with excitement* I think he just likes me a lot. -Hushpool

*blinks in surprise and glances around quickly to make sure no one was close enough to hear them* Only when Falconstar is around. Don't tell anyone this, especially Falconstar and Sweetbriar, but a few moons ago Berryfrost came to me and asked him to pretend like I have feelings for Sweetbriar to make Falconstar jealous. -Treetail

Treetail. *gives him a look* -Featherwing

It's for a good cause! And it's been working. -Treetail

Well I had to break the headlock! -Scorchgaze
I have no idea. No way to get in contact with her.

I understand. Things could always change though. Don't be too hesitant. The situations are completely different than they were with Sunheart. *nudges her reassuringly* Wrenflight is a single tom and you're a single she-cat. -Darkmist

I told you there are just so many things I like about him! And that's because the fact that he's handsome is the most obvious. *huffs slightly* He's so good looking it's a little bit ridiculous. If I could end up with him it'd be a miracle. -Sweetbriar
And i was just proving a point! That even though you have a gift you can still be beaten!
Tigerfang

*purrs* I hope doesnt like you that much because you are mine.
Skyheart

*whacks his son over the head* You mouse brained tom! Do you know how much trouble you are going to be in when Falconstar finds out you are just playing him? And what about your mate? Does he at least know you are doing this?
Crowtail

*nods* Yea him smashing your head into the ground was rather interesting to watch.
Strongbreeze
"True, but I really don't see anything changing between us. Maybe it was just a kiss?" ~ Shiverwind

"You think everyone else thinks he's so attractive? It's werird that you're the only cat to try and get with him." ~ Berryfrost
Definitely not that much. *nuzzles him* -Hushpool

Ouch! *rubs his head* Yes Flintstripe knows. Most cats in our circle know except for Sweetbriar. -Treetail

I bet it was. -Wrenflight

That could definitely be true. Maybe you two should share another kiss and find out. *teases lightly* Did you at least enjoy the kiss? -Darkmist

I think it's because I'm the only one foolish enough to put up with how stubborn he is. *purrs* -Sweetbriar
*tugs on her ear and settles down next to her* Ah so what are we going to do on our alone time?
Skyheart

*whacks him one more time for good measure* Just make sure you dont end up hurting anyone got it? *says sternly* Cause if you do ill give you more then a good whacking. *gets back to his paws* Do you ahve anything to say Featherwing?
Crowtail

*nods* I mean he was fun to watch but at the same time it was scary.
Strongbreeze
Oh I can think of some nice things. -Hushpool

*Flicks his ears in amusement* Nope. You said it all. -Featherwing

*huffs and rubs his head* I know dad. -Treetail

Isn't that a pretty good description of him in general. -Wrenflight
Oh then you should tell me your ideas. *purrs into her ear*
Skyheart

*nods his head* Good! *flicks his tail* Come on Featherwing lets go. *starts to pad off*
Crowtail

*nods* Yea that is true he is very intimidating. *shivers at the thought of having to fight him*
Strongbreeze
I want you to go as wild as you want. -Hushpool

*gives his son a reassuring lick on the shoulder before following his mate* -Featherwing

He's very aware of that too. -Wrenflight
You want me to be as wild as i want? *grins and tugs on her scruff*
Skyheart

*Looks back at Featherwing* I think that went pretty well.
Crowtail

*finishes his vole and lays on his side* I dont know how he pulls it off all day all the time.
Strongbreeze

So Scorchgaze if i were to pick a new mate who do you think it would be? *says curiously* You are my best friend so i think you would know what best suites me.
Tigerfang