Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18001-18050 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Oh and what if i was to become the leader instead? *paws her playfully*
Skyheart

*perks up* Really!?
Tanglekit

Really he is that objective of it? What a tom.
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Then make me deputy! -Bloodkit

Mmhmm. Are you excited to have cousins? -Darkmist

Wanna ask him why? I'm kinda curious myself. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Hushpool
•was hesitant but nods• Sure why not. •looks over at his friend• Scorchgaze come here!
Tigerfang

Yes! •bounces• I can’t wait!
Tanglekit

•laughs• what if I make your mother deputy?
Skyheart
*pouts* Then...I better be your most trusted warrior! -Bloodkit

*purrs* I'm sure they'll be excited to have friends to play with. -Darkmist

*smirks* -Hushpool

*pads over to them* What are you two troublemakers chatting about? -Scorchgaze

We were just wondering about something. Why is it that you only top? -Hushpool

*gives her an irritated look* I don't have time for this. *starts to leave* -Scorchgaze

Scorchgaze, I know you like to organize patrols first thing in the morning. You were just watching my kits while I was out, so I know you've got time. Get back over here and just answer the question. -Hushpool

*flicks his tail in annoyance before padding back over to them* I prefer the role of pleasing. I enjoy pleasing more than I do being pleased. However, topping a tom that I find to be attractive is very pleasing to me. Satisfied? -Scorchgaze

*looks at Tigerfang* -Hushpool
•shrugs• I think it was a reasonable answer. •gives his friend an amused look the looks back at Hushpool• are you satisfied now?
Tigerfang

And what if I make your sister my most trusted warrior? •nuzzles her•
Skyheart

I’ll teach them everything!
Tanglekit
Then I'll work harder to be the best! -Bloodkit

I have faith that you will. *licks his head* -Darkmist

Spoken like a true top. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes* Why are you two even talking about this stuff? -Scorchgaze

I'm just doing the usual: teasing Tigerfang about switching the team he plays for. -Hushpool

That's not something a cat can just do. You can't control who you're attracted to or who you want to be mates with. -Scorchgaze

He just got out of a relationship. I'm not suggesting he jump into another one. And besides, you might not be able to change the heart, but that has nothing to do with just pleasure. *flicks Tigerfang with her tail* Poor guy hasn't gotten anything in so long. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes* -Scorchgaze
What does me having not done anything have anything to do with this? •says flicking his ear•
Tigerfang

Good then you will prove to me you are the best. •glances over at Hushpool and the two toms•
Skyheart

Can I name one of them!?
Tanglekit
*nods* I promise I will! -Bloodkit

*chuckles* I don't know about that, Tanglekit. I'm sure your uncle Sunheart and aunt Frecklenose would love to hear some suggestions though. -Darkmist

I don't know how many times I have to say that I just like screwing with you before you get it. -Hushpool

Because it's been a while for you she's telling you that you should just not be picky about who can release your frustrations. She's trying to insinuate that you should ask me to do it for you. *gives her an annoyed look* It's taken me some time, but I think I've finally started to understand your twisted mind. -Scorchgaze

*grins* About time. -Hushpool
*opens his mouth to respond but was just baffled* Waa?
Tigerfang

*grins patting her head with a paw* Good now come on lets go see what your mother is doing to the deputy. *nudges her forward before padding towards them*
Skyheart

*flattens his ears* Aww okay and i'll tell them all the names!
Tanglekit
*follows after him* -Bloodkit

*purrs* Wanna go tell them now? -Darkmist

*rolls her eyes* Great StarClan, Tigerfang you're so thick headed! I'm messing with you by telling you to fool around with your best friend! *huffs and lays her head on her paws* You take all the fun out of it by being so mouse-brained. -Hushpool

*ear flicks slightly in amusement* We've found the weakness to your taunting, Hushpool. -Scorchgaze
*huffs* Why would i fool around with my best friend if my best friend doesn't want to and i don't even want to. i'm not into toms.
Tigerfang

*nods* Thats if they are awake.
Tanglekit

*nods to them as he pads over*
Skyheart
Because you're both pent up? I thought that'd be obvious. *purrs at her mate and kit* Hey there troublemakers. What have you been up to? *nuzzles her daughter* -Hushpool

*purrs* Practicing my fighting! -Bloodkit

Just ignore her, Tigerfang. -Scorchgaze

*gives him an annoyed look* -Hushpool

Well why don't we go check. -Darkmist
*huffs* We aren't pent up...well im not at least.
Tigerfang

She tried to take me on again. *says amused*
Skyheart

*nods and runs around him* Come on then lets go!
Tanglekit

You will be. *says to Tigerfang before grinning at her daughter* You'll take him down eventually, sweetie. -Hushpool

*nods* I'm gonna work hard! -Bloodkit

*nuzzles her* Bloodkit, why don't you go get started on a meal we can share while I finish pestering Tigerfang and Scorchgaze. -Hushpool

*grins and nods before running over to the pile* -Bloodkit

Precious girl. *purrs before turning back to Tigerfang* I was gonna say, speak for yourself. Scorchgaze how long has it been for you exactly? -Hushpool

I refuse to answer that. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Lead the way! -Darkmist
*perks his ears at them* Love are you pestering them about mating? *grins* Cause i know those two haven't been laid in moons. *laughs*
Skyheart

*bounds over to the nursery and waits for Darkmist*
Tanglekit

*narrows his eyes at them* Why does it matter if we have or haven't mated with anyone?
Tigerfang
Did you forget that I grew up with the two of you? Scorchgaze, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if you went the rest of your life without doing anything. You've always been so composed. It doesn't sound very fun though. *scoffs* Tigerfang since we were in the nursery you've been chasing tail. Don't act like your mindset has changed too much. *shrugs* In all honesty, it doesn't matter if either of you get off ever again. *smirks* I just find it funny to get in your heads a little. And I do have some compassion! I'm just trying to help you guys since you are my oldest friends after all. -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes* Well at least you're honest about the fact that you're a manipulative troublemaker. -Scorchgaze

I've always been up front about that. Right love? *looks up at her mate* -Hushpool

*readies her nest in the nursery* -Frecklenose

Hello Frecklenose. -Darkmist

Hi Darkmist. *purrs* Hi Tanglekit. What are you up to, little warrior? *brushes her tail playfully over the kit's head* -Frecklenose
*purrs up at her* I was wondering if i could help name the kits!
Tanglekit

*grins* You a trouble maker? Why would you ever cause trouble all you cause is pleasure. *licks her ear teasingly*
Skyheart

*shuffles his paws* Who is to say that we are never going to get off again? I mean maybe we are both just waiting for the right cat.
Tigerfang
*purrs and nips at his chin* Thank you, my love. I do my best. *shrugs to Tigerfang* That's fine. If you're waiting to find romance again that's understandable. But in the mean time, what's wrong with just having some fun? I let Skyheart have all kinds of fun back when we were still friends. *licks his chin* Isn't that right? -Hushpool

*lays in her nest* Do you have any name ideas? *purrs and motions for him to sit with her* -Frecklenose
Mhmm more like i pinned you down after i beat you in a little sparring match and took you as my prize. *grins* Those were the days.
Skyheart

*looks at Scorchgaze for help* You two are unbelievable you know and again even if we wanted to fool along Scorchgaze even told me he was over his little crush.
Tigerfang

*sits next to her nodding* Yea I like Poppykit and...and Smokekit..and *thinks hard* Blossomkit!
Tanglekit
*brushes Skyheart's flank with her tail* Over a crush yes. But attraction doesn't fade. I think there are plenty of attractive toms in this clan, but that doesn't mean I'm going to fall for them. *looks up at her mate again and purrs* There's only one tom for me. But even before I felt that way I had no problem letting him do what he wanted to me. *glances at Scorchgaze* Right? You can be attracted to someone without having to love them. -Hushpool

Obviously. Emotional connection and physical attraction are two different things. However, Tigerfang isn't a gay tom. He's a straight tom. So your little game is pointless. -Scorchgaze

Straight and gay has nothing to do with anything when you're just talking about fooling around. -Hushpool

Those are adorable names. *purrs* I especially like Blossomkit. -Frecklenose
Oh and that is so true. *purrs into her ear*
SKyheart

I dont think you quite get the point Hushpool. We aren't as open to ideas like that as you are. *flicks his tail* Plus i wouldn't want to be bottom even if i did decide to try it.
Tigerfang

*Perks up* Really!? You think so?
Tanglekit
*rolls her eyes* Gosh when did everyone turn into such prudes?! It's not like you'd be doing anything bad. You're both single cats. *flicks her tail at him* And the whole bottoming thing is something you should really get over. It's supposed to be really good for toms. That's why some gay couples fight over who gets to bottom most. *grins up at her mate* We know a couple just like that, don't we? -Hushpool

Of course. Blossomkit is an absolutely beautiful name. -Frecklenose
*grins* I basically made both of them my bitches. *flexes his claws at the thought*
Skyheart

*blinks confused* Excuse me what? *looks at them then to Scorchgaze confused*
Tigerfang

*puffs up proudly* Thanks
Tanglekit
*face pales* I think I'm going to be sick. -Scorchgaze

*wraps her tail around Skyheart's mouth* Big mouth! You weren't supposed to say that. If Fluffy finds out you're gossiping about it I'm gonna get an earful. *rolls her eyes at the thought* -Hushpool

Why did you have the tell us this? It's none of our business. -Scorchgaze

Well now that the cat is out of the bag...*smirks* Just in case Tigerfang is really to hesitant to bottom, seeing how two bottoms really enjoy it could spark his curiosity. -Hushpool

Any others? *Purrs* -Frecklenose
Why would that spark any of my curiosity! It just sounds painful! *reels back*
Tigerfang

*grins nipping her tail* Hey it happens but come on you enjoyed the show love. *teases and looks at the two toms* I mean if you want i could give those two a try i've never done a big strong dominate tom before. *chuckles* I'd love to make the scream.
Skyhear

*thinks* Deathkit!
Tanglekit
Touch me and I'll break your paw. -Scorchgaze

*laughs slightly* I don't think either of them would be too interested. Besides, I much prefer watching you take the other two. Call it personal preference. *looks at Tigerfang* Trust me, they don't think it's painful. Skyheart had their eyes rolling and their bodies twitching. And you should have heard the begging. Like I said, if you want a demonstration I'm sure I could get them to cooperate. -Hushpool

*blinks* That's a little too extreme for me. Skyheart and Hushpool might like that one though. -Frecklenose
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*grits his teeth he was curious but didn't want to admit it* I-i think im good.
Tigerfang

*grins at Scorchgaze* Fine fine be a prude gosh no one is ever down for some fun besides us.
Skyheart

*laughs a little* Yea..i guess you are right.
Tanglekit
You two have very twisted ideas of fun. -Scorchgaze

*shoulders him playfully* That sounded a little hesitant. It's not like you have to participate; you can just watch unless you decide you want a turn. There's nothing wrong with watching, I do it every time so believe me, it's a show you won't want to miss. *flicks him with her tail* There's nothing weird about just checking it out. -Hushpool

Want to know one of the names I like? -Frecklenose
•huffs• I’ll only watch if Scorchgaze watched with me I wouldn’t want to be stuck with you. •flicks his tail• Wait why am I even agreeing with this?
Tigerfang

•nods• Yea tell me!
Tanglekit

•shrugs• Nothing wrong with messing around you know. •pokes Scorchgaze playfully•
Skyheart
*smacks his paw away* -Scorchgaze

Because you're curious. Nothing wrong with that. Skyheart was hesitant at first too. *smacks Skyheart* Aye, stop harassing the deputy before he actually hurts you. *looks at Scorchgaze* Tigerfang won't go without you. What do you say, deputy? -Hushpool

*blinks and looks at Tigerfang* You want to go? -Scorchgaze

What do you think of Sunflowerkit? -Frecklenose
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
•thinks and perks his ears• I like it!
Tanglekit

Oh please he wouldn’t hurt me he would probably throw out his shoulder trying. •grins teasingly at the deputy•
Skyheart

•shrugs• my curiousity got to me okay? Plus I don’t know how two toms go at it so I might as well find out right?
Tigerfang
*growls* Don't test me, Skyheart. *sighs slightly* Fine Tigerfang. As much as I'm unsure about this I'll go with you. -Scorchgaze

*Nudges her mate* Stop asking for trouble and go get those two from the warriors den. Tell them I need them for something important. -Hushpool

*purrs* I'm glad. -Frecklenose
*sticks his tongue out at him before nodding happily* I will be right back then. *pads over to the warriors den and over to Featherwing and Crowtails nest and prods both of them* Hey sore asses my love and devotion calls for you. *gives them a smirk* She says it's important.
Skyheart

*groans at his poke* We are sleeping...*mumbles*
Crowtail

*nods* Don't worry this will stick between the two of us.
Tigerfang

What other names did you guys have!?
Tanglekit
*shakes his head slightly* Okay then. -Scorchgaze

Come on. *stretches as she stands* Let's go wait by the entrance. -Hushpool

*yawns* Haven't we been bothered enough today? *stretches* What does she even want? -Featherwing

Some special ones I can't say. -Frecklenose
What you are telling me you aren't just a bit curious either Scorchgaze? *says following after Hushpool*
Tigerfang

I dont know you have to ask her now get your tails up. *tugs on his tail roughly before padding back out to join his mate*
Skyheart

*grumbles cuddling back up* I want sleep.
Crowtail

*pouts* Aww come on Frecklenose tell me! I promise not to tell anyone!
Tanglekit
...I mean, I am. It's just a very odd situation. -Scorchgaze

*sighs* Come on Crowtail. I don't want her being a jerk about the fact that she could be pregnant with our next litter so let's just go. *nudges his mate tiredly before padding out of the warriors den with a yawn* -Featherwing

It's a special surprise that I can't tell anyone. -Frecklenose
*paws at her pleadingly giving her a pleading kitten look* Pleaaasee.
Tanglekit

Honestly anything with Hushpool is stange...*flicks his tail* I mean just what has happened to these clan mates of ours that make them like this?
Tigerfang

*glances at the two toms then looks back at his mate* So what are you really planning love? *says quietly*
Skyheart

*get to his paws slowly and follows after him*
Crowtail
Nothing more than what I said. We'll be watching you do exactly what you were doing earlier. *grins mischievously* Unless they get worked up and want to join. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* Who knows. -Scorchgaze

*looks at the ground unsurely* What's going on Hushpool? Crowtail and I were trying to rest you know. -Featherwing

Oh I'm sure you were. *flicks him playfully with her tail* It's only a patrol. *lies easily* I just wanted you two to come so I could pester you some more. Also, you need to build more strength in your legs. Come on! No time to waste! *starts out* -Hushpool

*sighs* We might as well go. *nudges his mate before following her* -Featherwing

*blinks and looks at Tigerfang* It's scary how effortlessly she can lie. *says lowly to him* -Scorchgaze

I'll tell you when your father isn't around. *whispers* -Frecklenose
•gasps happily and nods excitedly• okay!
Tanglekit

Guess a patrol isn’t the worst thing..•yawns•
Crowtail

•pads after his mate purring loudly•
Skyheart

•nods in agreement• Why would she ever even need that skill to she is already intimidating.
Tigerfang
*purrs* Until then help me think of some more names. -Frecklenose

Because she's deviant. -Scorchgaze

*walks with them until he realized where Hushpool had led them: right back to where they had been the evening before* Hold on! Hushpool what are you up to?! -Featherwing

*sits in her same grassy spot* It's not what I'm up to you should worry about. *looks at her mate* Go ahead, big guy. Take it slow at first, okay? Wouldn't want to scare our first time watchers. -Hushpool
•blinks in dismay seeing Tigerfang and Scorchgaze with them• What is going on!?
Crowtail

•grins padding over to Featherwing and shoves him down•
Skyheart

•looks unsure about the whole situation•
Tigerfang

I will Frecklenose I’ll think of the best names!
Tanglekit
*purrs* Let's think of some girls names. -Frecklenose

They were curious. You see, Tigerfang is a single cat now and I think he should be more free about how he gets his pleasure. I told him toms are an option and he's just wanting to see what it's like for toms who enjoy being bottoms. What better teachers than the two of you. *purrs in amusement* Come on. You both enjoyed it so much before. Why not enjoy it again? I promise, I'll make Skyheart be a bit more gentle this time. A bit. -Hushpool

*gasps slightly and looks at his mate unsurely* C-Crowtail? -Featherwing

*sits next to Hushpool, feeling incredibly uncertain and uneasy* -Scorchgaze
No! Absolutely not! Hushpool this is actually insane! •growls shoving Skyheart off Featherwing before turning an angry glare at Scorchgaze and Tigerfang• And you two actually agreed to this? What I’m Starclan is wrong with you!
Crowtail

•huffs lashing his tail•
Skyheart

•blinks and looks embarrassed•
Tigerfang

•thinks perking up• Pepplekit!
Tanglekit
Cute cute. What about Shadekit? -Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes* Come on. Don't be such a prude just because there's a bit more of an audience. You were more than willing to take a pounding earlier. You even begged for more. Don't give them an attitude; I told them they could come because you two would be more than willing to do it. May have been a tiny bit of a lie. *looks at Tigerfang and Scorchgaze* Don't let his huffy attitude get under your fur. They're always like this before they admit to themselves that they actually want it. *gives Crowtail a sharp look* Don't act all high and mighty all of a sudden. Especially with all I've done for you two. I'm going to carry your kits AGAIN. I give you advice, I let you get pounded by mate just because you two are so damn stubborn you can't just admit you like having kinky mating. -Hushpool

*lashes his tail slightly, staring at his paws and keeping silent* -Featherwing
*lashes his tail taking in the situation and sighs defeated* Fine...*looks at his mate worriedly*
Crowtail

*grins moving back over to Featherwing* Dont worry im easing up just a bit.
Skyheart

*nods in acceptance* That one is good to! What about Mellowkit!
Tanglekit

*shuffles his paws* Hushpool if they don't want to they don't have to.
Tigerfang
Mmm maybe. Glowkit? -Frecklenose

*flicks her tail dismissively* I told you, they always put up an argument in the beginning. Once things get going they start singing a different tune. They just like being stubborn. *watches her mate* Keep them together like before, Skyheart. They seemed to like that. -Hushpool

*presses against his mate and swallows laboredly, face flushed* I-I certainly hope so. -Featherwing
*presses against Featherwing* Do you want to be top or bottom first? Either way one of us is getting it..*mutters*
Crowtail

*twitches his tail waiting* Hurry up im all ready getting hard thinking of what im going to do. *growls*
Skyheart

*nods* That one is good also! What about Riverkit?
Tanglekit
Very pretty name. *purrs* You're pretty good at this. -Frecklenose

*bites his lip and nudges his mate onto his back* The way we did it last time was good I thought. *lays over him, licking his muzzle softly* -Featherwing

Looks like you get to pick the order, my love. -Hushpool
*purrs and looks at his father* Pa im good at this!
Tanglekit

*nods head taking a deep breath*
Crowtail

*purrs moving over them and grinds against Featherwing* Mhmm who to pick who to pick..*bites the tip of Featherwings ear*
Skyheart

*watches but wasn't sure if he should be disturbed or not.*
Tigerfang
Indeed you are. *purrs and licks his head* -Darkmist

*shivers and sighs softly at the feeling**his grinding pushed him down against his mate more, causing their members to rub together**huffs and rolls his hips, feeling more eager to the pleasure* -Featherwing

*glances at Tigerfang and Scorchgaze* You two came here cause you wanted to. No backing out now. -Hushpool