Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 18201-18250 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea we can do everything together!
Tanglekit

Polite? *chuckles* what ever you say you prude. *teases* So whats it like to top another tom?
Tigerfang

*nuzzles his chin again* Thats true...Though the fact tigerfang did anything with him is what surprised me.
Crowtail

*grins* No just have me breed you before i do them. *nips her neck licking down her stomach*
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Or siblings can join us! And Foxpaw too! -Bloodkit

I certainly wouldn't call myself a prude after today. *chuckles**thinks for a moment* I would assume it isn't too different from mating a she-cat once you get into the act. From what I know, she-cats have a lot of internal spots that really bring them pleasure. All toms have one particular spot inside that when you hit it it makes them go crazy. *huffs at his memories, licking his lips instinctually* Yarrowleaf had the cutest moans. He'd put on the most adorable pouty face when I teased him, but as soon as I'd hit that spot he moaned and twitched like mad. Just hitting that spot once would make him cum almost every time. *shakes away his daze* Most toms are surprisingly sensitive. -Scorchgaze

I know. I never would have thought he'd be the type. -Featherwing

*hums pleasurably* Gonna do something nice while you're down there? -Hushpool
And you wouldn't know that sensation since you were always top right?
Tigerfang

Maybe he is like Skyheart? *says slowly*
Crowtail

*nips her belly and looks up at her* Well since my dick is out i have to use something in its place.
Skyheart

*nods* yea i guess Foxpaw can come with us.
tanglekit
Of course Foxpaw is gonna come! -Bloodkit

Not from my own experience no. *shrugs* I've had someone try to top me before, but that got stopped very fast. I just don't like the feeling of being dominated. It gets me much more turned on to do the dominating. Yarrowleaf always preferred it that way and gave nothing be praise. -Scorchgaze

Possibly. -Featherwing

*purrs* I like the sound of that. By all means, keep going. -Hushpool
*rips her thighs roughly moving his tongue over her core*
Skyheart

*nods taking in what he said* I guess that makes sense but how do you know you dont like it if you haven't tried it?
Tigerfang

That would be a shocker. *purrs* So where are we going?
Crowtail

Yea yea i know he is your other best friend.
Tanglekit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Hey guys sorry I've been away I guess I've just felt like my characters and the story have been tied up with Katie gone and I've been uninspired. But I do want to RP with you guys again if you guys are interested in RPing something doesn't even have to be warriors let me know :) Hope all is well guys
It's gonna be so much fun! -Bloodkit

Well I guess I can't say for sure that I don't, but I know the feeling I get when I've thought about it. I just enjoy pleasing so much more. It really gets me going to see a handsome tom under me as opposed to over me. *gives him an amused look* What's with all the questions? Trying to get me to bottom for you? *teases* -Scorchgaze

I figured back to camp unless you had somewhere else in mind. *nuzzles him* -Featherwing

*moans and wraps her hind legs around his shoulders, pulling him in closer* -Hushpool
We can go do the wolves rp! I was sad we kind of got away from that. And yea we really can't do much here until Katie comes back so that's why tangle and I have just been dicking around.
No pun intended.

*keeps at it purring slightly*
Skyheart

No no im fine im all worn out. *chuckles* Didn't get much sleep incase you didn't notice.
Crowtail

*shrugs* Never hurts to ask questions my friend. *chuckles*
Tigerfang

*stretches onto his side* Thats just when we become apprentices though.
Tanglekit
Exactly XD

Yes I know. -Bloodkit

True. Well then I've got my own question. Are you curious about it at all? At how it could feel? I mean, we watched Crowtail and Featherwing and they aren't exactly subtle about how much they were enjoying it. -Scorchgaze

Yea me either. -Featherwing

S-So good..*huffs and digs her claws into the dirt* We should do this more often. -Hushpool
Ill give you a maybe for that. *lifts his muzzle up teasingly and lays his head on her belly*
Skyheart

*nods and heads towards camp* I think we need a break from those two.
Crowtail

*flicks his tail to the side* I mean of course im curious but i wouldn't want to be bottom like you i enjoy giving the pleasure.
Tigerfang

i cant believe foxpaw was made an apprentice before us.
Tanglekit
Well he is older than us. -Bloodkit

No offense, but a tom who has no experience with another tom topping sounds sort of dangerous. *chuckles slightly* Unless the cat bottoming has prior experience bottoming. There's a lot of prep that goes into getting someone warmed up for bottoming. I took a lot of time that day making sure Yarrowleaf felt good and was ready before we mated the first time. -Scorchgaze

For sure. My hips are killing me and so is my head. -Featherwing

*pouts* Why only a maybe? -Hushpool
Becuase I said so •nibbles her gently before going back down to finish her off•
Skyheart

You head? •purrs• what happened to your head?
Crowtail

Takes that much preparation? •says a bit surprised•
Tigerfang

I guess but not by much right?
Tanglekit
About a moon or so. -Bloodkit

For the first time yes. Especially if the top is of a larger size. *stays silent for a bit* I could show you. We obviously wouldn't go all the way because I know you don't want that....but I could show you what it takes to get someone feeling good and ready. -Scorchgaze

You thrusting my throat like you were sure was sexy, but it gave me a bit of a headache. -Featherwing

*moans and grips his head as she climaxes* -Hushpool
Thats a lot!
Tanglekit

*shakes his head* I'm good for now...Thanks though.
Tigerfang

*laughs* Sorry love i didn't mean to hurt you.
Crowtail

*purrs loudly moving back up to her muzzle* That was pretty fun youy know.
Skyheart
Not too much! -Bloodkit

No problem. I just figured it'd cure your curiosity. More so since you were enjoying my muzzle so much earlier. *flicks him playfully with his tail* -Scorchgaze

It's fine. I think all the mating has just left me sore everywhere. *nuzzles him* It was amazing in the moment though. Your moans were so hot when I was doing it. Made my mouth water. -Featherwing

You're telling me. *purrs and licks his nose* -Hushpool
Says you! You should have heard yourself moaning!
Crowtail

*chuckles* You are just to much now you know. *cuffs him again*
Tigerfang

*nuzzles her again*
Skyheart

Yea . *looks around* Still didnt find any clues.
Tanglekit
I know. This is gonna be a tough mystery to crack! -Bloodkit

That's typically my line about you, so consider this payback! *pulls him into a playful headlock, ruffling the fur on his head* -Scorchgaze

What? When? -Featherwing

I love you. -Hushpool
Team I messaged you back about an idea let me know what you think :)
Just got to them! Sorry I didn't see them before. I use my phone for rping so I don't see the notification when I get a message.
*nods* Yea but we can figure it out!
Tanglekit

*squirms in his hold and trips his legs up with Scorchgazes*
Tigerfang

*gives him a look* You were moaning that whole time love.
Crowtail

*mhmm i love you more though. *nuzzles her cheek*
Skyheart
Yea! We'll just have to ask around a bit. -Bloodkit

*tries to move, but the tangling of their legs sent them both crashing down* I'd like to think you're at fault for that one. *teases with a huff* -Scorchgaze

Okay well at some point it all kind of became a blur. My mind went a little fuzzy. -Featherwing

How is that even possible? -Hushpool
*raises* Seriously you enjoyed him that much? *huffs* And you dont remember?
Crowtail

Am not you put me in a head lock!
Tigerfang

Cause i said so silly.
Skyheart

*nods* Come on lets go ask someone!
Tanglekit
Who should we ask first? -Bloodkit

I was just goofing around! *cuffs him playfully* -Scorchgaze

I remember most of it! Just not every detail. I was paying more attention to the two toms going at me than I was to myself. -Featherwing

*sticks her tongue out at him playfully* -Hushpool
Mhmm is that just your excuse to get out of saying you enjoyed it? *flicks him playfully with his tail*
Crowtail

Well what am i suppose to do when you put me in a head lock?
Tigerfang

*chuckles getting off her* Well what do you wanna do now? Wanna go harass those two old toms?
SKyheart

*looks around and shrugs* Who do you think would know about the hole?
Tanglekit
Maybe your uncle? -Bloodkit

Submit? *teases* -Scorchgaze

No. *flicks his tail* I can admit that being dominated so totally by the both of you was rather enjoyable. -Featherwing

Think we should? *laughs* -Hushpool
Sunheart? *wrinkles his nose*
Tanglekit

Hell no! Why would i do that?
Tigerfang

Thats what i thought. *purrs* But i have to have you to myself later.
Crowtail

*nods* I wanna have fun to you know.
Skyheart
Yea what's wrong with him? -Bloodkit

Yea yea yea I expected that response. *chuckles lowly* You know it might do you some good to submit every now and then. *cuffs his ear playfully, still laying on the ground with him* -Scorchgaze

*purrs* That sounds great to me. -Featherwing

Oh like you haven't had plenty already. *purrs in amusement* All right let's hunt them down. *gets up and nuzzles him before following their scents* What should we do when we find them? -Hushpool
He is kind of a mean cat...
Tanglekit

*rolls his eyes* Still trying to convince me to submit?
Tigerfang

good cause i promise to be better then him. *grins*
Crowtail

*Thinks folliwng her* Lets see we can just harass them. *purrs* Or stalk them.
Skyheart
Really? How come? -Bloodkit

I'm just doing a little teasing. *chuckles and nudges his chin playfully with his muzzle before licking from the base of his neck up to his ear**then grins mischievously* Sorry I couldn't help myself. Your neck just looked so good. -Scorchgaze

mmm I know you can do it, big guy. I can't wait. *rubs against him* -Featherwing

Either of those sound good to me. -Hushpool
Well you know how he did that bad thing with Shiverwind then Falconstar got angry at him remember? Plus he is mean to my pa.
Tanglekit

•pushes him away a bit and sits up• Goof stop that.
Tigerfang

•sees the camp entrance and perks his ears padding in• Thabk starclan
Crowtail

•nods following there trial• So What is your plan for those two?
Skyheart
Oh. But Frecklenose likes him and she seems nice. So he must be nice sometimes. -Bloodkit

Ah I'm just messing with you. *gets up and stretches* If you want you can wait here and I'll go catch us something to eat as an apology for being such a troublemaker. -Scorchgaze

Finally some rest and relaxation. -Featherwing

I have no idea honestly. I didn't expect them to go off by themselves so I'm a little surprised. -Hushpool
You the great Hushpool surprised? •laughs•
Skyheart

•nods his head” you know I can’t pass up free food.
Tigerfang

I know right?
Crowtail

Yea I guess come on let’s go find him..•pads over to Frecklenose• Frecklenose do you know where uncle Sunheart is?
Tanglekit
He could be in the warriors den. -Frecklenose

I can't wait to snuggle up in our comfy nest. -Featherwing

I definitely know that by now. *chuckles* I'll be back. *pads off to find some prey* -Scorchgaze

It won't last long. *arrives just after Scorchgaze had taken off* Well well well, you sneaky little devil. *says to Tigerfang as she sits down* You two managed to make a pretty low profile get away. I'm a bit impressed. -Hushpool
Ah okay thanks Frecklenose! •nudges Bloodkit• Come on!
Tanglekit

You and me both! I could probably sleep for a Moon!
Crowtail

•was grooming his fur and looks up at them• You have to be kidding me...what do you want now?
Tigerfang
*nods and hurries out of the nursery* -Bloodkit

Ugh that sounds so nice. -Featherwing

*shrugs* Just thought we'd come see how you two are doing. *flicks her tail in amusement* Last time I stopped by to check on you boys it looked like you were having quite a bit of fun. Who knew you two had so much chemistry to have such passionate kisses. -Hushpool
You were watching us? •blinks in dismay• Why were you watching us!?
Tigerfang

•pads to the warriors den and perks inside•
Tanglekit

•was grooming his fur and glances up at the kits•
Sunheart

•nods in agreement passing the kits and heads to the nest•
Crowtail
Hi Sunheart! -Bloodkit

*flops over into the nest and sighs happily* -Featherwing

*scoffs* Asks the tom who came out here originally to watch my mate and the bottoms go at it. Don't act like I'm crazy just for being curious. Besides, it looked like you were enjoying yourself. Nothing wrong with that. -Hushpool
Sent another reply team :)
*nods to her* What are you two doing over here?
Sunheart

We wanted to ask questions right Bloodkit?
Tanglekit

*lays besides him purring* Ahhh sweet nest..
Crowtail

Shut up...*mutters twitching his tail wishing Scorchgaze would hurry up*
Tigerfang

*grins* Hun i think you are making him uncomforable.
Skyheart
Gotcha!

Yea! *pads over and sits beside his nest* Do you know anything about the crack in the nursery wall? -Bloodkit

It feels so good. -Featherwing

I'm not meaning to. *pads over and nudges him* Come on, what's wrong with just having some fun? -Hushpool
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
The hole in the nursery wall...*thinks* No not really i wasn't around for most of my kit hood. *flicks his tail at the memory*
Sunheart

*blinks confused and looks at Bloodkit*
Tanglekit

I couldn't say it any better. *purrs*
Crowtail

Well first off you were watching us from starclan knows where doing something private. *gives her a look* If you weren't you i would claw you.
Tigerfang

*raises an eye* Touch her i'll claw you myself..
Skyheart
You weren't? Why not? *sits at his paws, eagerly awaiting a story* -Bloodkit

*lays his head against him* -Featherwing

It's fine, love. He won't do anything. *flicks Tigerfang with her tail* I'm just looking out for your best interests. You were having such a good time, how come you stopped? *circles him* As much as you might be confused, your body seems very aware that it doesn't exactly mind being dominated. The way he pushed you up against that tree, hot right? -Hushpool
•blushes slightly looking away• It wasn’t that hot. Scorchgaze was just messing around.
Tigerfang

•starts to groom his pelt watching amused•
Skyheart

•flicks his tail• I was banished when I was a kit. The great Tanglestar thought I was a threat and me and my mother were banished. •eyes Tanglekit• Your father knows about this since Tanglestar was our Father.
Sunheart

•flicks his ears A bit confused• Tanglestar wouldnt just vanish cats for no reason..
Tanglekit
Let me know when you post the new wolfpack forum Team!
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I'm about to start working on it now! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*eyes widened* He banished his mate and kit? How could someone even do that? Why didn't he try to help you? -Bloodkit

*raises an eyebrow* Just messing around? You both got turned on by it. And then he got you both off. Seems like he's more than willing to please you and himself. Makes sense. He must be so pent up, just burning up to please a handsome tom. In any way he can. Think about it: there must be a reason Yarrowleaf never wanted to try topping, right? Maybe Scorchgaze is just that good at what he does. Doesn't that make you curious? -Hushpool
Because he was a horrible cat and father not to mention clan leader. *lashes his tail* Yet he treated Darkmist with all the respect. *glares at Tanglekit since he basically resembled Tanglestar* Im glad he is dead.
Sunheart

*backs away slightly at the comment and his hostile look*
tanglekit

I mean yes and no? Like i said before im not much for being dominated...
Tigerfang
*narrows her eyes and stands in front of her friend protectively* Well that's unfortunate. But Tanglekit is going to bring honor and dignity back to the Tangle prefix. He and I are going to become some of the best warriors this clan has ever seen. -Bloodkit

But how can you knock it until you try it? Don't you wanna just scratch that curious itch? Let your body discover a whole different kind of pleasure? Like I said, you didn't seem to mind when he pinned you against that tree. And Scorchgaze is a gentleman. If you only want to do a little I'm sure he'd take it step by step for you. -Hushpool
*bites his lips lightly thinking* What is up with you and putting thoughts into other cats heads? *shakes his head amused and sighs* So what if i was just a bit curious?
Tigerfang

*sighs in relief at his friend*
Tanglekit

*laughs* Good luck with that my father has ran the name into the ground just like his family. *gets to his paws padding past the kits* Any other questions?
Sunheart

Why are you such a grouch when your mate is so cool? -Bloodkit

I just think everyone needs to be a little more open minded and not so uptight. *pats his shoulder with her tail* Then give in to it! What's the worst that could happen? You enjoy it? If you don't then the two of you could always just make a friends with benefits type of arrangement. Scorchgaze is a big boy and honestly still in love with his dead mate. I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone catching feelings. *nudges him* Don't be afraid to let your curiosity get the better of you. Anything that happens will be a little secret between the four of us. -Hushpool