Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Something fun •has a wicked smirk and draws his tounge down Featherwings chest • you need a good bath and I'm the tom who will do it
Crowtail

•shrugs• I think we are good for now plus you need to rest your shoulder
Sunpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
All right. I wanna grab something to eat first. -Blackpelt

I'll get it for you! *runs over to the fresh kill pile and picks him out a squirrel* -Darkpaw

My, my, how sweet you are. *purrs and arches his back* -Featherwing
•nudges Darkpaw yawning• we should get some sleep to
Sunpaw

More like horny but I'll take That to •licks him further down•
Crowtail
*passes the squirrel to Blackpelt and nods* All right. Night, Blackpelt. *heads toward the apprentice den* -Darkpaw

See you boys tomorrow. *heads toward the medicine cat den* -Blackpelt

I won't complain about either. *moans softly, his heart beating fast with anticipation* -Featherwing
•licks a little rougher•
Crowtail

•follows after his litter mate•
Sunpas
C'MON GUYS! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! -Blackpelt

*glares and hisses at his brother* Get out NOW! -Featherwing

*grumbles to himself and pads off toward the warriors den* -Blackpelt

*glances back at all the noise* -Darkpaw
•can't help but laugh and stops• I can do it now •laughs• Blackpelt get back here!
Crowtail

Don't look back Darkpaw we don't want to get caught in the weirdness
Sunpaw
Good idea. *heads into the apprentice den and lays in his nest* Night, Sunpaw. -Darkpaw

Noooooo! We were just about to have some more fun! *pouts* -Featherwing

*makes his way back cautiously and lays in his nest**glances at his brother and sees the death glare he's getting so he turned his head away and ate his squirrel* -Blackpelt
Night Darkpaw •curls up in his nest•
Sunpaw

You know I think he wanted to join us Featherwing •purrs nuzzling his cheek trying not to laugh•
Crowtail
*scoffs* By the way you two look and smell I'd say you've been doing it enough for the whole clan. -Blackpelt

Well then why don't you get out so we can do it twice as many times. *sticks his tongue out at his brother* -Featherwing

I'm not going anywhere! I just wanna get some sleep. *flicks his tail at him* -Blackpelt

*looks at Crowtail and smirks evilly* Maybe he wanted to stay to watch. -Featherwing

NOOOOOO! I just wanna sleeeep! -Blackpelt
Maybe you are right Featherwing •gets back on top of him• your brother sure is strange •licks his nose•
Crowtail
Mmhmm. Well, why don't you put on a good show for him? I must say, you in action is VERY impressive. *smirks and tugs on his neck* -Featherwing

*lays his head down, squeezing his eyes shut, and puts his paws on top of his head* I HATE you guys! -Blackpelt
•falls over laughing again•
Crowtail
*reaches out to his brother and touches him on the shoulder* C'mon Blackpelt, we're just messing with you. -Featherwing

*still has his eyes closed and his ears covered so he can't see who is touching him or hear why* AHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! -Blackpelt

*laughs harder* -Featherwing
•pokes blackpelt a flank• yea we were just having fun you big oof
Crowtail
*opens an eye cautiously* You know, you guys really scare me sometimes. *curls up in his nest* -Blackpelt

*pulls himself over and hugs him around the neck* I looove you, big brother! *snickers* -Featherwing

Yea yea yea. *smiles and pushes his head away* -Blackpelt

*lays back in his nest, washing his fur* I'm still fairly frustrated that you interrupted us. -Featherwing

Sorry that I need sleep! -Blackpelt
•snorts laying besides Featherwing• sleep is for the weak
Crowtail
*rolls eyes as he lays his head down* Whatever, I'll take the chance of being weak so that I can get some rest. *narrows his eyes at them* I would say I trust you two not to be doing anything while I'm in here sleeping...but I don't. So I'm just going to face this way. *rolls so that his back is to them* -Blackpelt

*smirks* That's a good idea. There are no real guarantees of what will happen. *nips at Crowtail's whiskers playfully* -Featherwing

Like I said earlier, I HATE you two. *yawns and starts drifting off to sleep* -Blackpelt
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
Mind If I come back and Roleplay?

Brownnut- large dark brown tom and brown eyes
Sheepfluff- fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes
Flaxenpaw- golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes
Blue!!!
I'll take that as a yes haha

*wanders through the forest looking very lost* we'll find shelter soon don't worry Flaxen *nidges the younger she-cat forward as a fluffy she-cat kept close by as well* -large brown tom cat
Haha of course. It's just been tangle and I for the last few days and we were wondering if others would come back. PS, it's night time.

*pads out of the apprentice den, having not been able to sleep**notices Scorchgaze sitting by the waterfall watching the moon and pads over to him* Hey. Can't sleep? -Darkpaw

I've been resting all day since your brothers and I made it back to camp. Despite my injuries I'm feeling good. Want to do some night hunting? -Scorchgaze

Sure. I haven't done any training or anything in a while. *follows him out of the cave into the forest* -Darkpaw
i fell asleep :D

*cuffs him playfully* you know i like to have fun but ill listen to your brother for once *lays down besides him and lays his head on his flank*
Crowtail
*sniffs the area and senses cats nearby and halts the brown tom* two cats close... *whispers flicking her fluffy tail in concern* -white she-cat

Maybe they'll be friendly *says hopefully* -large brown tom
Aaaah, you're no fun. *purrs and lays his head on his paws* Good night. -Featherwing

*scents the air* Intruders. *bristles then calms when their scents don't match those of Taevy's group* -Scorchgaze

*hisses and takes off toward the scents* -Darkpaw

Hold it Darkpaw! *follows after him* We don't just immediately go on the aggressive defense! -Scorchgaze
*hear them coming closer* not likely *hisses quietly her white fur bristling* -white she-cat

Easy... *say calmly as he sands his ground and the young golden she-cat hid behind him* -large brown tom
*yawns padding out of the warriors den and looks over at Scorchgaze and Darkpaw curiously*
Sky heart

night Featherwing.
Crowtail
*tumbles out of the bushes* -Darkpaw & Scorchgaze

*holds the apprentice down* Darkpaw, if you made me reopen any of my wounds I'm going to be really irritated with you. *looks at the strangers* Sorry about him. He's just a little over eager and over excited. Now, just to let you know you're on StormClan territory. Mind introducing yourselves? -Scorchgaze
They aren't in camp Tangle! xD

*snuggles against him and goes to sleep* -Featherwing

*sleeps soundly* -Blackpelt
My name is Brown we were from the farm to the east we lived in the barn my two sisters, Sheep and Flaxen, *flicks his tail towards the other two* and I but it burned down tonight and we fled into the forest looking for shelter we had nowhere to go -Brown
ops :D
Way too much up dude! haha just messing. I assume they're going to be heading back though

I see. Well, I'm Scorchgaze and this *flicks his tail down at Darkpaw who was still pinned under his paws* is Darkpaw. So you're without a home? If you need a place to stay why not consider joining our clan. You'll have to get approval from Falconstar, but I don't see any reason he wouldn't allow you to stay. -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
That would be wonderful we've lost our family recently it would be nice to have a new one -Brown

Your being kind -Sheep
*dips head* StormClan does not turn away cats in need. Follow me. *gets off Darkpaw and heads back to camp* -Scorchgaze

*gets up and shakes out his fur, his tail twitching in irritation**glances at the others before nodding and following Scorchgaze* -Darkpaw
*looks curiously at Darkpaw and follows along with her siblings to camp* -Flaxen
Flaxen, how many moons are you? You look about the same age as Darkpaw, apprentice age. -Scorchgaze
I'm seven moons *smiles a bit* -Flaxen
One moon into apprenticeship. If you all do end up staying with the clan Flaconstar will assign you a mentor. *pads up to the cave entrance* It being so late, though, I'm sure he's asleep. If you like Darkpaw and I can show the three of you around camp. -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
That would be great *smiles* -Brown
*yawns tiredly sitting out side the warriors den*
Skyheart
I'm gonna prob not reply for a bit while I'm gone you can just tour them around I'll be back later tonight :)
All right then. *pads inside the cave with Darkpaw following him* Over their is the fresh kill pile, where we keep our prey. After I'm done showing you around we could all grab a bite to eat. *smiles kindly* I'm sure you're all hungry. But, over there is the warrior's den, Brown and Sheep you would sleep there. Our leader's, Falconstar, den is over there. The nursery where the queens keep their kits until they reach the age of apprenticeship is here. Apprentice den is over there and there is the medicine cat den. *his voice broke slightly as he thought of Yarrowleaf and how he hadn't yet seen him* -Scorchgaze

*puts his tail on his shoulder* Almost everyone else is asleep so it's pretty quiet. -Darkpaw
All right cool

*appears beside her son* Hello, Skyheart. -Lilypad
*jumps surprised* you are dead!
Skyheart
*purrs* I know that. StarClan communication is something that clan cats are well aware of, though. *looks at him* I've been watching you. And I felt like I needed to pay you a visit. -Lilypad
*narrows his eyes* I'm fine..*turns his back to her*
Skyheart
Are you sure about that? You keep your distance from everyone, son. You don't need to keep me at a distance too. -Lilypad
Im sure I'm fine *lets out a low growl* plus what can you even do if you aren't really here?
Skyheart
I can talk to you. I am right now. But you need to interact with those who are there with you. -Lilypad
there isn't anyone for me to interact with mother *flicks his tail*
Skyheart