Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19451-19500 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Its all good!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
One of those days love?
Skyheart

•nods• then we would never have all the fun we are having now and I would have to go find a new mate who could please me just as well. •teases•
Flintstripe

Devil huh? •purrs and noses her cheek• was seeing if you weren’t to busy for a border patrol.
Strongbreeze

Oh thanks. •purrs• was easy for me to catch it and yours looks good to.
Tigerfang
You'd never find anyone who could replace me! We're perfect together. -Treetail

Definitely. -Hushpool

Thanks. Want to keep going? -Scorchgaze
I mean you probably aren't wrong. *purrs* You are basically just the perfect tom.
Flintstripe

Well depends how big of prey you hunt. *stretches* And how much you can push that wonderful body of yours.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea im down to keep going we can show those two crazy cats how real cats hunt.
Tigerfang
And so are you. -Treetail

Oh you should know how well I can push it. -Hushpool

I like the sound of that. -Scorchgaze
*gives him a wide smile and continues walking ahead*
Flintstripe

Mhmm you can push it hard i know that for sure. *nips her neck and looks around* Lets see what is something big we could hunt.
Skyheart

Good now lets get going. *purrs* Also are you excited about the gathering?
Tigerfang
Maybe a larger bird of some sort? -Hushpool

Absolutely. Slightly anxious, but for the most part excited. -Scorchgaze
Mhmm how about turkeys? I have been hearing them every now and then.
Skyheart

Yea im itching to get to see whats going on.
Tigerfang
Sure let's give it a go. I'd have no idea where to find them though. -Hushpool

I'm sure it'll be nothing but excitement tonight. I just really hope everything goes smoothly. I could see Falconstar and Creedstar possibly butting heads since they're so similar. -Scorchgaze
*shrugs* I have never hunted one before either so its a new experience. *purrs* And we love new experiences.
Skyheart

*cant help but laugh* Oh yea those two are to similar! Hopefully they can keep it cool though.
Tigerfang
That we do. *purrs and starts looking for the scent* -Hushpool

I certainly hope. And what about you? Will you behave yourself? *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
(sorry! it was my brothers birthday yesterday so i was out.I made him a tom .All my cats but Splochpaw are being interacted with so feel free to interact with them Katie :3
Orangespill- orange swirled she cat,has light orange paws,chest and markings with blue eyes

Splochpaw- Black tom with light gray splotches,pale purple eyes

Skunkmask- gray tom with black splotch on his face and chest with a black line running under his tail and on his ears with blue eyes

Muddapple- dark brown she-cat with cotta-brown spots.has one blue eye and one green eye (Silttail's sister)

Silttail-dark brown tom with cotta-brown face,butt and tail,green eyes (Muddapple's brother)

Iridescentpaw- gray-yellow she cat with light gray markings with brilliant orange eyes

Softwillow- Soft golden brown/brown red tom with dark brown stripes and markings,with soft creamy underbelly,cheek fluff,chin,feet,chest,marks and under tail,soft blue eyes )

Splochpaw: he chuckles "just don't sleep next to the kickers and your fine" looks at Thunderkit "hey,you excited to be an apprentice too?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
Danggg Smart, that’s a lot of cats! You sure? It’s easier to interact with them if you start small?
But I’ll add them when I get home... did you check out the Wolf Pack? ForestPack?

*pads up to Orangespill* “Hey, Falconstar’s decided to bring you along to the Gatherig.” ~ Duskstorm
“Of course I am! What stupid question is that?” ~ Thunderkit
( i adopted a bunch of cats so i want to use them XP )
OrangeSpill: "oh!"it was her first gathering since getting here,she was excited but also abit nervous "im excited"she smiles
(this is orangespill btw)
 ( i adopted a bunch of Pusa so i want to use them XP ) OrangeSpill: "oh!"it was her first gathering
*flicks an ear* "Well it's the first Gathering since Nightstar's ear so I would hope you're excited - we all are. And not that you need to be reminded, but Falconstar expects you to be on your best behavior and to be civil with the other Clans." ~ Duskstorm
Orangespill: She nods "i am always on my best behavior"she smiles"i just hope that the other clans aren't mad"sighs,this would be the first time seeing them since she left
*pads out of the nursery and over to the group of kits and apprentices*
Tanglekit

*nudges Berryfrost* So yes? No? Did you want to join the patrol?
Strongbreeze

*follows after her sniffing around*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Im sure i wont cause any trouble i dont want to make the clan look to bad.
Tigerfang
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Splochpaw:waves a paw "hi tanglekit"
*follows after her* So where are we going to be hunting at? Somewhere private? *teases and nudges her playfully* -Redshadow

My over the top leadership skills and my level headed personality of course. What do you think qualifies you? -Wrenflight

Hopefully we can find one. *searches for the scent* -Hushpool

I know you. When it really matters you'll be a perfect gentleman. -Scorchgaze
Splochpaw:"hey"he smirked"being a kit isnt so bad.You get to play everyday"he chuckl3s"sounds fun in my book"
*nods* Have you ever seen one? *stops thinking he found a scent*
Skyheart

*laughs* Ah least you have confidence in me.
Tigerfang

*nods his head to Splocthpaw* Hi.
Tanglekit
Splochpaw:smiles "what brings you over"
*shakes her head* Not a one. -Hushpool

Of course. Even though I'll tease you like I don't sometimes. -Scorchgaze
I saw one once. *purrs* They are rather large.
Skyheart

*cuffs him* You are the best and the worst you know.
Tigerfang
I think we could take it down rather easy. -Hushpool

But the best most of the time right? -Scorchgaze
Splochpaw: blicks waiting for an answer
(i joined Forest pack)
*grins* Probably i mean we are talented cats. *flicks her nose with his tail following the scent of the turkeys*
Skyheart

Yes you are the best most of the time.
Tigerfang
The most talented. -Hushpool

Good to know. Gives me a little boost in confidence. *nudges him lightly* -Scorchgaze

I'm pretty sure Splochpaw is talking to Tanglekit
*stops when he hears gobbling and peeks into a bush and pulls his head back* I think i found them love.
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Like you need and more of that.
Tigerfang

*looks up at the apprentice* Bloodkit
Tanglekit
How should we go about taking them down? -Hushpool

What's that supposed to mean? -Scorchgaze
*watches them seeing the long necks* We snap the necks.
Skyheart

You are just full of confidence already. *laughs* Anymore and you might implode.
Tigerfang
Splochpaw: "well your in the right place" smiles
Do you want to each take one or work together on one? -Hushpool

Well I don't know about imploding. *chuckles* What about you? You're just as full of confidence. -Scorchgaze
I think taking on one would be for the best they look like they have sharp claws on their feet. *eyes the talons* Wouldn't want to get caught in those plus those beaks are long..
Skyheart

*Smirks* You dont have to worry about me. I can handle myself.
Tigerfang

*nods* Ofcourse i am Bloodkit is right here. *pokes his friend*
Tanglekit
Good idea love. -Hushpool

Oh that I know. -Scorchgaze
*nods* I am full of them you know. *grins* Now lets split and meet in the middle.
Skyheart

Oh i suppose that is just because we have known each other for so long.
Tigerfang
*nods and starts circling around* -Hushpool

Probably right. We've been friends for such a long time we know each other inside and out. -Scorchgaze
*raises an eyebrow* "I highly doubt they'll be very hostile. You made the choice to leave because you didn't feel safe in your Clan when the Rogues were roaming around, so you made a decision based on your own survival. They can't fault you for that." *sits down and licks a paw* "What Clan are you from again?" ~ Duskstorm (The other Clans are PantherClan, GoldenClan and MoonClan)

*rolls her eyes at Tanglekit, then looks at Splotchpaw* "He basically follows her everywhere because he has a crush on her." ~ Thunderkit

*pads over to Softwillow* "Hi Softwillow. I just wanted to let you know that Falconstar's decided to add you to tonight's Gathering patrol." ~ Ivyfrost

"Oh, sure, I'd love to go!" *stands to her paws and looks at Sweetbriar* "What about you?" ~ Berryfrost

"The fact that I'm better than you in every possible way," *smirks* ~ Shiverwind

*flicks him with her tail* "As much as I'd love to, I think we better stick to actual hunting." *nudges him* "Don't wanna get you in trouble right before the Gathering. We're not supposed to be seen together, remember?" ~ Mistybreeze

•crouches down and pounces our of the bush startling the bird towards his mate•
Skyheart

Literally. •jokes•
Tigerfang

•brightens and looks at Sweetbriar• Yea your brother and Shiverwind are joining us too though they are arguing over who is going to lead.
Strongbreeze

"Of course they are. It's how they flirt." ~ Berryfrost

I made some changes to mentors/apprentices to better accommodate Smart's cats, but nothing major. Scorchgaze will mentor Iridescentpaw, and Skyheart to Splotchpaw. I'll be making Hush and Flaxen's kits apprentices when they return from the Gathering.
Also, since Wolf no longer comes on, I've adopted Amberpaw.
Ight sounds good!

Mhmm. *purrs* They are so cute but Wren won't admit his feelings. Tough guy.
Strongbreeze
"Well after the heartbreak that Raindapple put him through, I can't say I blame him. Now come on, before they leave without us!" ~ Berryfrost
*nods and laughs* Excited aren't you Berry? *says as he starts to pad over to them*
Strongbreeze

*glances at his mentor* So Ivyfrost are we going out for training.
Foxpaw
"Mhm. I think we all have fun when we hunt together." *leans her head on his shoulder* "And actually... there's something I need to talk to you about." ~ Berryfrost

"Foxpaw, come hunting with us!" *calls to her brother, as she pads over to her mentor, Crowtail* ~ Amberpaw
Wait for me! *hurries over to the group* -Sweetbriar

Oh really? *cuffs her playfully* Someone just keeps getting cockier by the day. -Wrenflight

Always my voice of reason. *nuzzles her* I'd get in some serious trouble without you around, huh? -Redshadow

*rolls her eyes* No one has a crush on me, Thunderkit. -Bloodkit
*sits waiting patiently*
Crowtail

*looks over at his sister then at Ivyfrost* Can we?
Foxpaw

*blinks and looks at her* What do you want to talk about Berry?
Strongbreeze
*pounces on one's back, wrapping her jaws around it's neck* -Hushpool

*ear flicks in amusement* True enough. Never thought I'd get to see that side of you. -Scorchgaze
*looks at his paws a little embarrassed from the comment*
Tanglekit

*follows after he pouncing on the same one to help bring it down and winces as its talons cuts him on the side*
Skyheart

Hey that is only for special times!
Tigerfang

Im going to run to the store really quick to grab some food so ill be back in 10-15 minutes
All right!

*sinks her claws into it's chest and her teeth in it's neck* -Hushpool

Oh yeah? Like when? -Scorchgaze