Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19601-19650 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
It's probably just because you're still new to it. -Hushpool

So I'll be an apprentice by then and I'll get to teach them a bunch of cool moves! -Bloodkit

Fishing can definitely be the most difficult thing for an apprentice to learn, so they're both doing well for their first try. -Featherwing

*follows him back* -Treetail

Causing trouble. *teases her brother* -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas smartone123 said…
groom eachother-silttail and mudddapple
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"It was more than just a little slip," *mumbles, eyeing Featherwing enviously as he talked to Crowtail* ~ Amberpaw

"Well, just think about it. You have to start somewhere, right? And of course you'll never know unless you put yourself out there." *smiles at her* "I don't have a problem being your friend, and I can introduce you to some others, if you'd like? Help you make friends." ~ Berryfrost

"Well, it's all I've ever focused on; being the best warrior I can possibly be. But thank you." ~ Ivyfrost

"He's taking his sweet time," *remarks to her mate* ~ Mistybreeze

"Hold on, you're having more kits?" *demands as she pads over* "Aren't me and Bloodkit enough? You're replacing us!" ~ Thunderkit

(Did I miss anyone?)
*pads over to Iridescentpaw and sits down with a sigh* "I can't believe Foxpaw was chosen to go to the Gathering tonight and I wasn't - it's the first one we've had in years! We're going to miss so much excitement!" ~ Mousepaw
*nuzzles her* Relax my love. See look. *nods his head to Featherwing signaling then in. -Redshadow

Thunderkit they aren't replacing us. They're giving us a bigger family. -Bloodkit

Shiverwind I think
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*looks over at Thunderkit* We aren't replacing you but you two are leaving the nest soon so there is room to be filled. Plus don't you want more siblings?
Skyheart

Hey but i saved you didnt i Amberpaw? *purrs back at her and turns to his mate* Yea but i think these two will excel at it.
Crowtail

No Wren is just being a prude like usual! *says loud enough for him to hear*
Flintstripe

*sighs* Or maybe im getting to old for this.
Tigerfang
Oh whatever. Age is just a number and we aren't even that old. -Hushpool

Am not! -Wrenflight

Nothing too odd. *purrs* -Sweetbriar

Well I'm glad to hear it. *purrs* I've always known you'd make a wonderful mentor. -Featherwing
Ha true true except for Streamripple he is really old. *laughs*
Tigerfang

Are too you prude! *calls out again and looks at his sister* He just doesn't want to admit it.
Flintstripe

*looks at Treetail* Soooo.
Strongbreeeze

*grins* Of course i would make a great mentor! I mean i had a pretty decent mentor to teach me how.
Crowtail

*sniffs his fish curiously and nudges Amberpaw* Look how big it is Amberpaw!
Foxpaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Very true. But get over this shyness. That's what you're too old for. -Hushpool

Congratulations on your new found relationship. -Treetail

*purrs* I don't know, Shiverwind seems to be loosening him up. -Sweetbriar

How sweet. *purrs and licks his cheek swiftly* You've always been charming that's for sure. -Featherwing
Yea i know. *purrs* But that isn't my fault its all natural. *stretches out* Also i know those two are over there. *twitches his ears* You know they aren't suppose to be out together.
Crowtail

HA! Easier said then done! *sits up and looks over at his friend* Im just really bad at these situations probably why i couldn't keep a mate.
Tigerfang

If so just barley but hey hopefully those two realize they were made for each other.
Flintstirpe

*coughs in surprise* Oh..uh thanks! *purrs* Berry is a catch. *chuckels*
Strongbreeze
Well you and Scorchgaze aren't mates no pressure. -Hushpool

Yea she's a lot of fun. -Treetail

You think so? -Sweetbriar

*flicks his shoulder lightly with his tail* Never shut off that hearing for a moment, huh. Crowtail I know how you feel about him, but I just want to put all that behind me. And he's going to have a rough time at the gathering tonight. I'm just trying to rise above it all. -Featherwing
Not when apprentices are involved i don't want another mistake...*looks at him a bit surprised* Do you feel sorry for him?
Crowtail

Well im just saying that my past relationships never worked out. Cause what we are doing is pretty matey if you know what i mean.
Tigerfang

I mean they are both equally as stubborn it is kind of like you and Falconstar but less pushy.
Flintstripe

*purrs* You have no idea she really is a pawful but i love it!
Strongbreeze
Iridecentpaw: she blinked pretty zoned out before "oh im sorry to hear"she say with her gentle and stoic voice "you'll get to go though"
Orangespill: smiles "id love that though i never really had close friends before so i can hope it looks as nice as the friends i seen around here" Her old mate never really let her talk to others often so she never made friends
Softwillow: nods "well your doing well"he smiles thoughtfully "i wish i could be doing the same with my interests"
I guess but it's only the physical part. The least complicated. -Hushpool

Well I'm glad you guys are happy. -Treetail

I guess I am a little pushy...-Sweetbriar

I don't know that sorry is the right word for it. -Featherwing
*nods* Well actually i thought it was kind of complicated...It hurt alot...
Tigerfang

*nods with a smirk* Yea really happy she is amazing at everything!
Strongbreeze

A little? Sis you are very pushy. *purrs* Come on you have to be a little honest!
Flintstirpe

But you feel for him. *flicks his tail* I just can't forgive him and his group...*sighs* I wont say anything about this but make sure he stays away from us.
Crowtail
Well duh. It was your first few times and Scorchgaze is pretty big in general. -Hushpool

Lucky that you got such an amazing mate then. -Treetail

I am honest! -Sweetbriar

I will. *nuzzles his cheek* I love you. -Featherwing
*pulls away and pads back to the apprentices*
Crowtail

You have no idea..*winces at the thought* And relentless...*mutters* Mouse brain pinned me up against a tree.
Tigerfang

*Cuffs her playfully* Not completely honest though!
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea i really lucked out im just trying to do my best for her though. *sighs* She has things that worry me.
Strongbreeze
Sounds pretty hot if you ask me. Definitely not something I'd complain about. -Hushpool

You'll have that in any kind of relationship. -Treetail

Why do you say that? -Sweetbriar

*pads over to Redshadow and Mistybreeze* You two are free to fish. Crowtail said he wouldn't say anything. *starts heading back to camp, not much feeling like fishing anymore* -Featherwing

*whistles awkwardly* Now that's a hot seat I never want nor will be in. Not returning an I love you, pretty inconsiderate for someone who hates me so much out of love for their mate. *says to Mistybreeze* -Redshadow
“I think if you ever did that to me, I’d pull you back by your tail and knock some sense into your head.” *shakes her head* “That’s terrible. Honestly, there are times I don’t feel like Crowtail is emotionally mature enough to handle certain situations. But I suppose that’s not our problem. Let’s go.” *steps out into the open and pads towards the lake, purposely ignoring Crowtail* ~ Mistybreeze

“I suppose it IS a nice catch. I wish I hadn’t of slipped, maybe-“ *freezes when she sees Redshadow step out, eyes widening frightfully. Leans closer to Crowtail as they approach and mumbles* “Crowtail, isn’t he the rouge tom that killed Clan cats? Juniperleaf and Tigerfang told us we should never talk to him...” ~ Amberpaw

*rolls her eyes, hard* “Please tell me that you can also hear your ridiculous littermate?” ~ Shiverwind

“Of course it is. I couldn’t imagine not having a best friend - me and Sweetbriar tell each other everything and she’s always there when I need her... kinda like a mate, but not.” *eyes brighten* “Oh, what about a mate? I don’t suppose you have an eye on anyone?” *teases, nudging her* ~ Berryfrost

“I would tell you to peruse your dream, but being a medicine cat is a big deal - you can’t just enjoy it, you need to be called to it. Have you talked to Falconstar about this? Maybe he could help.” ~ Ivyfrost

If I ever did that, which I never would, I give you full permission to clobber me. But lacking emotional maturity, I could see it in him. *nuzzles her cheek* Now let's get fishing. *stand in the shallows* What sounds good to you? I'll aim to catch the most of what you like, my love. -Redshadow

I can. Though I do my best I block it out. Between him and Strongbreeze, you don't want to know what I've heard about "us". It's all just because we're so good at flirting. *jokes and flicks her lightly with his tail, trying to ignore the conversation behind them* -Wrenflight
*glances at them before nudging his apprentice away from them* Well they were right stay away from him we don't know if we can trust him or not..*says quietly to just her* Come on though i think we had enough of fishing for the day we can go explore the forest a little more. Foxpaw pick up your catch and get ready to go! *calls over*
Crowtail

*looks up at him from his fish* Okay! *sees Mistybreeze and Redshadow* Hi Mistybreeze! Are you two fishing to? *says as he picks up his fish*
Foxpaw

Well firstly you aren't honestly on what you really want Falconstar to do to you. *smirks* We can all see that look on your face when you talk about him you know.
Flintstripe

Yea guess it comes with having a mate. *purrs* Though i don't see you worrying about your mate ever it seems that he is always worried about you instead. *laughs*
Strongbreeze

*nods glancing over at Berryfrost* Hey Hushpool..Do you have any tips on reconnecting with kits? I mean i know you don't have a bad connection with yours..but i was just wondering since you are always full of tips.
Tigerfang

*pads over to the turkey looking down at Bloodkit and Thunderkit* Do you two want to try this?
Skyheart
*frowns slightly* Does it come across that way? -Treetail

Okay well that's not about being dishonest! Berryfrost and my siblings are the ones I feel comfortable discussing those things with, but even so I don't necessarily feel the need to reveal every intimate thought I have. -Sweetbriar

Well do your best to be open to communication. But if they aren't receptive it might be best just to give them their space. -Hushpool
Awww why not i tell you everything Sweet! •nuzzles her cheek happily• its the least you could do for me.
Flintstripe

•nods• Just a little or a lot okay a lot...I mean we all know about your incidents..and even with those Flintstripe stayed by your side no matter what..
Strongbreeze

I do..but she just pushes me away when ever I give her time and then try again....I really am trying to be better with her..but it feels like she wants nothing to do with me.
Tigerfang

•nudges his kits• are you two asleep on your paws?
Skyheart
I know. He's wonderful in every way and I really owe him a lot. But I do worry about him. Not in the sense that I'm worried he'll cause trouble, but I'm worried about the things he has to deal with because of me. -Treetail

*sighs* Fine. Would I like to mate with him? Of course. He's so attractive in every way and the last few times we've kissed I've almost thought just screw the rules and do it. But that's not what I really want. I want to wait and be connected with him. -Sweetbriar

Well unfortunately you just might have to let her be. It may take more time for her to come around if she ever does. -Hushpool

No why? -Bloodkit
Well you two didnt respond to me. *flicks his tail*
Skyheart

*blinks* Ah yea....I mean he has to worry about your kits that you had...And his mother blaming you for the death of his sister..and just your connection with the other clans in general. *says starting to list things off*
Strongbreeze

Oh see now we are getting somewhere! *purrs swishing his tail happily*
Flintstripe

*rest his head on his paws* You are probably right honestly..Then against that will just boost your ego of being right.
Tigerfang
Orangespill: at the mention of a mate she blinks "oh no i don't have anyone..."she had a bit of a distraught at the thought of mates.It made her a bit distressed.
Softwillow: sighed "i didn't have a starclan message but i really do love medicine but i dont think thats enough"
I know. Trust me, I know. -Treetail

Well putting that out there doesn't do much for me. -Sweetbriar

But I already know I'm always right. -Hushpool

Well I'm excited to have siblings. -Bloodkit
*flattens his ears awkwardly* Sorry...i tend to do things like this.
Strongbreeze

True....We have to figure out more ways to trigger him..*thinks thoughtfully*
Flintstripe

Like i said ego. *rolls his eyes* You are something else you know...Anyways..*eyes* You have gotten plumper.
Tigerfang

*purrs happily examining the turkey* I glad to hear that.
Skyheart
Don't worry about it. I deserve more than a little criticism for the stuff I've done. -Treetail

Trigger him how? -Sweetbriar

*rolls her eyes* Because I'm pregnant. -Hushpool

I'll do my best to be a good big sister. -Bloodkit
Well if it was so easy we would know that answer now wouldn't we?
Flintstripe

*snorts* Again? Your kits aren't even out of the den.
Tigerfang

*nuzzles the top of her head and purrs* I know you will.
Skyheart

*nods his head in relief*
Strongbreeze
*flicks him with his tail* I'm pretty easy going. You don't have to worry about offending me. -Treetail

I meant in what way do you mean trigger. Emotionally? Physically? -Sweetbriar

Shut it. They will be any day. Besides, this clan needs even more strong future warriors. -Hushpool

*purrs* Oh dad! I asked Falconstar if our apprentice ceremonies will be soon and he said they will be and also I'll really like my mentor! -Bloodkit
skunkmask:looks for his apprentice to tell her to be up early tomarrow
Really? *perks his ears* Okay then well since you said that i think you and your mate need to relax on your alone time you two are always missing. *purrs out*
STrongbreeze

Both *curls his tail* Make him earn for you lust for you!
Flitnstripe

Fair enough..i can't argue with that statement.
Tigerfang

*purrs* Oh really? So you think he agreed to make you his apprentice then?
Skyheart
Hey it's not our fault we have such good chemistry. -Treetail

Well that's what I'm trying to do now. -Sweetbriar

*nods* after these ones I definitely won't be having any more for a while if ever. -Hushpool

I hope so!! Even if I'm not his apprentice I know that whoever he put me with will be good. -Bloodkit
Yea but dont you two get sore? *says curiously*
Strongbreeze

Oh ...really? *says bit unsure* How so?
Flintstripe

Oh finally taking a break from your mate finally? *laughs*
Tigerfang

*nods* Unless its the clan cat killer. If that happens i will have to talk to him about that. i dont want any of my kits apprentices to that cat...
Skyheart
*shrugs* Maybe sometimes. But then we take a break. -Treetail

Well before the gathering of announcement we were intimate and now I'm giving him space. A lot of space. -Sweetbriar

No just being careful not to get knocked up. -Hushpool

Even if he's a strong fighter? -Bloodkit
*blinks, confused* "You mean Mistybreeze's mate? He looks like a powerful warrior." ~ Thunderkit

"N-no complaints here!" *stammers as they move away, both from the cold and from fear* ~ Amberpaw

*ignores Crowtail and Amberpaw, but smiles at Foxpaw* "Hi Foxpaw. Yes, we are fishing - it'll be easier on my shoulder." *glances at Redshadow* "I haven't had trout in awhile. That would be tasty!" ~ Mistybreeze

*notices the way she looks at her paws and mistakes it for shyness* "Ah hah, I knew there was someone! Come on, you can tell me who it is." *nudges her* "I saw Duskstorm talking to you earlier, is it him? He's definitely handsome, though I think Sweetbriar would prefer his brother," *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

"Not for awhile though - there's no telling when we'll have another Gathering!" *pauses and studies Iridescentpaw for a moment* "You're not very outgoing, are you, Iridescentpaw?" ~ Mousepaw

*shakes her head* "No, I guess it takes more than that. Do you enjoy being a warrior? Maybe you just need a bit more excitement to revive your love for it." ~ Ivyfrost

*raises an eyebrow* "Oh yeah? And what jokes have you heard about "us", exactly?" ~ Shiverwind

*grooms his pelt, feeling like this was the first time nobody had needed him in seasons* ~ Falconstar
Trout it is, love. *waits and watches the water* -Redshadow

Flintstripe and Strongbreeze thinking that I have some secret crush on you. Also thinking we should become a couple like now. -Wrenflight

*pads over to Falconstar* Hello Falconstar. How are you doing? -Featherwing
*purrs* Well good luck i have to go with them before i get left behind! *trots after them quickly*
Foxpaw

Are you still cold Amberpaw? *says watching her as she shivers*
Crowtail

I mean he might be powerful but we can't trust him .
Skyheart

Well best of luck to the both of you then. *stretches out* Though i doubt you could keep yourself from getting knocked up.
Tigerfang

Ah okay..cause i got sore after doing it with Berry multiple times..*thinks* Thought i was just doing something wrong.
Strongbreeze

Oh so you are trying to toy with him now? Make him want you? *smirks* I think i understand now. "though i wish you guys would stop using my mate as bait..." *mutters quietly to himself*
Flintstripe
*watches him lovingly for a few moments before turning back to Foxpaw* *eyes his catch* "Did you catch that fish? Very impressive for your first time!" ~ Mistybreeze

*snorts* "They're such mouse-brains. Can't a tom and a she-cat just be friends, for StarClan's sake!" ~ Shiverwind
"Why not? Isn't he good now?" ~ Thunderpaw

*shakes her head* "Not so much anymore..." ~ Amberpaw
Is that a bet? -Hushpool

No that definitely happens. Especially if you do it rough. -Treetail

I'm doing my best. I just have to be patient. -Sweetbriar

Just ignore them. They're blinded by love half the time anyway. -Wrenflight

*nods* Well done Foxpaw. -Redshadow

I chatted with Falconstar too
I dont trust him because his group killed a friends son and maybe plotted to kill my brother...*lashes his tail*
Skyheart

*purrs* Well that is good do you two want to head back or explore?
Crowtail

*castes another glance over at Berryfrsot*
Tigerfang

*turns around before heading off* Yea! *purrs* THanks!
Foxpaw
Give her space, Tigerfang. -Hushpool

*frowns* Thorntail died to a badger though right? They didn't actually kill him, hopefully. -Bloodkit
They could have baited that badger here though...we hadnt seen one since Tanglestar died so there was no reason for it to be here..*looks at his kits* Just don't trust outsiders.
Skyheart

*looks at her* Yea i know...But yes thats a bet.
Tigerfang

*nods* ah i see..Makes sense then i did go pretty hard. *frowns* Need to take it lighter.
Strongbreeze

nods* I have faith in you sis.
Flintstirpe
Fine. After I have my next litter I bet I won't get pregnant again for eight moons. -Hushpool

But isn't our clan full of outsiders? -Bloodkit

Probably a good idea from time to time. -Treetail

Thanks Flint. -Sweetbriar
And what are we betting then? *raises an eye* Cause im so down for this.
Tigerfang

*shakes his head* There are a few but our blood is pure clan cat i made sure of that i mean there are exceptions like Tanglekit and his litter mate since you wanted them so close.
Skyheart

*nods* Well thanks for the advice. *laughs swatting his shoulder playfully* You know you aren't so bad!
Strongbreeze

*nods* No need to thank me sis im just here to make you feel better.
Flintstriipe

What do you want if you win? -Hushpool

Thanks. You're pretty fun to talk to too. -Treetail

Still I appreciate it. -Sweetbriar
*Smirks* Though i am your brothers best friend so unfortunately i cant be yours.
Strongbreeze

*thinks* I might need a few nights to think about that one. *laughs*
Tigerfang

*nods* Now where are we going?
Flintstripe
*rolls her eyes* "Honestly." *is silent for a few moment between looking at him* "Wanna pull a fast one of all of them?" ~ Shiverwind

*flicks her tail, watching them leave* *stares after Foxpaw, a dazed expression on her face* ~ Mistybreeze

*looks up and smiles* "Surprisingly relaxed. I think it's the calm before the storm." ~ Falconstar

"I don't mind either way. I'm not so cold anymore." ~ Amberpaw

*shrugs* "Fine. I don't care either way." ~ Thunderkit