Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19951-20000 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nuzzles his neck*
Crowtail

*watches them amused and pushes Crowttails head into the ground and start to grind against him* You two are so adorable you know.
Skyheart

*grumbles as he does that*
Crowtail

I did splendidly what do you mean?
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*glares at Skyheart slightly* Jeez thanks. *reaches under his mate and starts to stroke his member* -Featherwing

*chuckles* You're right. You were fantastic. -Scorchgaze
*huffs at the both of them*
Crowtail

*purrs* No attitude fluffy or i will give you real hell. *pushes into him roughly*
Skyheart

*hisses slightly as he does that*
Crowtail

*lays his head back relaxing* You know it.
Tigerfang
Fine. *grumbles**pushes his mate's hips up more and slides under him to suck on his member* -Featherwing

Now where are my compliments? -Scorchgaze
*moans lightly as he starts to do that*
Crowtail

*thats going at him roughly*
Skyheart

*chuckles* You were great for an old tom.
Tigerfang
*takes him in as the thrusts move his hips* -Featherwing

I was great for a tom of any age. -Scorchgaze
*wraps his fore leg around Crowtails neck getting a better grip and goes at him harder*
Skyheart

*gasps and stifles a moan*
Crowtail

Uh huh what ever you say. *Teases*
Tigerfang
Trying to choke him out from the get go? *teases her mate* -Hushpool

*pulls him into a playful headlock* Stubborn troublemaker. -Scorchgaze
•grins happily• You know me love always rough with the toms. •tightens his grip while continuing•
Skyheart

•gasps as his air gets cut off and squirms slightly But is held down•
Crowtail

•squirms trying to get out• Hey hey carful big guy.
Tigerfang
mmm I don't think they mind. -Hushpool

Go easy on my mate, Skyheart. -Featherwing

Don't worry I'm not trying to take you out. *pulls him on top of him* -Scorchgaze
Sorry Fluffy i cant hear you with his member in his mouth! *tightens his grip thrusting him harder and harder getting closer and closer*
Skyheart

*starts to scrap at the ground his vision getting blurry as his eyes start to flutter*
Crowtail

*blushes slightly* So what were you trying to do then?
Tigerfang
*sucks his mate more, stroking his chin with his tail soothingly* -Featherwing

Just playing around with my best friend. -Scorchgaze
*Releases as his body goes limp from the lack of air*
Crowtail

*finishes panting slightly and lets go of Crowtail dropping all of his wait onto Featherwing* Huh i may have over done it with your bestie love.
Skyheart

*chuckles* Uh huh just playing?
Tigerfang
*grunts and squirms out from under his mate, swallowing the mouthful* -Featherwing

Did you wear him out on the first load? *flicks her tail in amusement* Well if Crowtail is done already that means his mate has to tough it out through the rest of your loads, love. -Hushpool

What, do you think I'm up to mischief? -Scorchgaze
•sits up grooming himself• To be fair Crowtail is weaker then most assume. •eyes Featherwing• Now I get the real prize. •grins at him•
Skyheart

•lays there out•
Crowtail

Hey you never know! You could be the true trouble maker.
Tigerfang
*noses his mate comfortingly before laying down with his paws crossed a bit away from them* You've said that to me before. Is it meant to be taken as a compliment? -Featherwing

You two have such a round about way of flirting. *teases with a playful grin* -Hushpool

I might be. *gropes his rear* -Scorchgaze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hey he just has such a nice ass. •slowlyly makes his way over to him and starts to circle him• Plus I can go real hard on little Fluffy. since he loves it so rough.
Skyheart

•winces• Hey now you just too my ass to pound town.
Tigerfang
I don't know how you two would handle it if I told you to do it slow and passionate. *laughs* -Hushpool

*watches him as he circles, bracing himself for a possible pounce* -Featherwing

*chuckles* You're right. Sorry. *rubs his back soothingly* -Scorchgaze
That would never happen love you know that. •bunched his muscles and pounces at his side and knocks him onto his back•
Skyheart

Much better. •purrs•
Tigerfang
But what if I ordered it? *challenges with an evil smirk* -Hushpool

*huffs at his weight, but doesn't fight the position* -Featherwing

I guess you're right, sometimes I can be a troublemaker. *licks his neck softly* -Scorchgaze
•looks at her a little upset• I mean if you ordered it but you said I could have fun. •pouts holding Featherwing down with a paw on his neck and memeber•
Skyheart

Yea but sometimes I don’t mind.
Tigerfang
I was only teasing, my love. Do as you wish, but don't be too cruel because it's much hotter to watch when there's pleasure on both ends. -Hushpool

*gasps slightly at the touch on both areas* -Featherwing

Oh really? -Scorchgaze
•purrs happily gripping his memeber harder and draws his tongue down his belly• Oh don’t worry there will be even amounts of everything.
Skyheart

Hey I said sometimes!
Tigerfang
*shivers and holds back a moan, not wanting to show enjoyment this early into it* -Featherwing

He's so sensitive, it's so cute. -Hushpool

Well when are those sometimes? -Scorchgaze
•chuckles and draws his tongue back up to his neck where his paw was and tightens his paw on the neck while loosing my the grip on his memeber• So cute it’s a shame Crowtail is still out could I choked that bottom out easily. •grins• But Fluffy is tougher.
Skyheart

Well mainly in situations like this I guess.
Tigerfang
*huffs and shivers at his licks* -Featherwing

He's a tough little guy. Maybe you should give him some special treatment for being so good at it. -Hushpool

Well I'm glad you enjoy this is much. -Scorchgaze
•watches him shiver and looks over at her as he grinds against him• And what would that be?
Skyheart

It’s a pretty good feeling you know.
Tigerfang
Whatever that dirty mind thinks up. Try something different. Surprise yourself. -Hushpool

Is it really? Not too painful? -Scorchgaze
I mean I think I’m startig to get used to it. •stretches laying his head on his chest•
Tigerfang

•thinks stopping his grinding and moves his hard memeber over Featherwings muzzle• Get sucking runt.
Skyheart

*lashes his tail in frustration* Thanks a lot, Hushpool. -Featherwing

*flicks her tail in amusement* You're welcome. Now chop chop. -Hushpool

*sighs* Also, I thought we agreed you wouldn't call me that anymore. *says to Skyheart before starting to suck him* -Featherwing

Your body definitely feels adjusted. Well good thing there's no more pain. -Scorchgaze
•shrugs• It is how it is. •grins and thrust his mouth roughly• But...•gasps as he thrust again pleasureably• Dam you mouth is good!
Skyheart

•nods• soon I think I’ll be able to try topping you?
Tigerfang
*gives him an annoyed glance**hums, vibrating his throat against his member**winds his tongue around him while sucking him firmly from tip to base* -Featherwing

*blinks in surprise* Uh I don't know about that. Do you think you have the knowledge ready? -Scorchgaze
•hisses in surprise gritting his teeth and starts pounding his hips into his muzzle smacking his head into the ground just letting loose•
Skyheart

I mean I think I’m starting to learn so I can try right?
Tigerfang
*grips his hips to hold him back a bit**pulls his mouth back* R-Relax! *pants slightly* If you let me do it it'll be better. *holds him still and goes back to sucking intensely**having more control made his movements more precise which gave more pleasure* -Featherwing

*huffs* If you really want to. -Scorchgaze
•narrows his eyes pushing. His member fully into his mouth gagging him• I will go at the pace I want to.
Skyheart

•his eyes widen• Seriously!?
Tigerfang
Mouse-brain. *mumbles around him**keeps his firm grip on his hips and pulls his mouth all the way away to the tip of his member before quickly taking him all the way down to the base again**keeps this up while moving his tongue around his rapidly* -Featherwing

Yes. Don't make it a big deal. -Scorchgaze
I mean I won’t do it now I was just wondering if you would allow me.
Tigerfang

•pants and he releases a loud and keeps thrusting loving the slickness•
Skyheart
*moans slightly, actually enjoying the feeling of his throat being used so deeply* -Featherwing

I guess I've got to trust you as my best friend, don't I. So yes. But when we do, if I say stop I mean it. -Scorchgaze
You want it deeper Fluffy? •growls in pleasure and thrust harder and deeper to into his throat•
Skyheart

•looks at him thoughtfully• Don’t worry I won’t go on a rampage like you do.
Tigerfang
*nods his head slightly, taking him in the deeper he goes* -Featherwing

Hey sorry! It just feels nice. -Scorchgaze
•pushes in forcing his way down shoving everything in there and purrs loudly•
Skyheart

Uh huh sure it does. •sits up getting off him•
Tigerfang
*gags slightly, but continues to move his tongue around him* -Featherwing

It definitely does. *sits up with a stretch* -Scorchgaze
•moans releasing into his muzzle releasing more and more with every thrust•
Skyheart

Well I guess I will find out and see for myself now won’t I?
Tigerfang
*does his best to swallow, but pulls away when it becomes too much**lays his head back on the ground, coughing from the effort* -Featherwing

Pretty impressive. That's the most I think you've ever cum just from oral, love. -Hushpool

I guess so. You okay to walk? -Scorchgaze
•sits back panting heavily and nods• Mhmm does that make you jealous love? •prods Feathering in the belly• I’m not done with you Fluffy. •pants out getting his breath back•
Skyheart

•nods• Yea I think so.
Tigerfang
*swallows the rest and cleans the mess from around his muzzle* -Featherwing

What are you going to do with him next? -Hushpool

Want to go back? -Scorchgaze
Well I used that precious muzzle now I want his ass. •grins• Can I? I mean look how much he wants it!
Skyheart

Yea that sounds like a good idea
Tigerfang
Of course you can. He's your's to take right now. -Hushpool

Y-You make it sound like I'm begging for it. -Featherwing

Lead the way, handsome. -Scorchgaze
•purrs rolling him onto his stomatch• Oh please Fluffy we know you are just dying for it! •moves his member up and down his rear•
Skyheart

•slowly starts to make his way but stops hearing Skyheart•
Tigerfang
*huffs, burying his head in his paws**can't stop his hips from moving on their own, rubbing back against him* -Featherwing

What was that? -Scorchgaze