Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 20001-20050 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Uh nothing I think. •lies not wanting to be anywhere near them•
Tigerfang

•smirks• oh Fluffy you came up all by yourself!
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*sighs* Please just stop toying with me. *mumbles* -Featherwing

You sure? *angles his ears* I might need to check. -Scorchgaze
•looks at his mate mischously then back to Featherwing• only if you tell me it’s better then your mates then you can have it all you want. •moves his muzzle to his ears• This big meaty number. •whispers•
Skyheart

Uh..I don’t know if you want to...
Tigerfang
*shakes his head* N-No! You're out of your mind! -Featherwing

Why? *listens again* Please don't tell me it's who I think. -Scorchgaze

*hears the voices a bit off* Well while you two figure this out I'll be right back. *gets up and follows the sound* -Hushpool

*thinks for a moment**grinds his rear back against him* You can toy with me all you want, but I know you want it too. *leans his head back and licks his neck* Always talking about how tight my rear is. *continues to run back against his member* -Featherwing
*huffs at his lick and lets out a slight purr from his rubbing* You are the same though are you not? *grins gripping him tightly and shoves his member right into him as he rubs up against him* Your rear is almost just as good as my mates. *licks his cheek* That is something that really gets me going.
Skyheart

*nods his head quickly* Yea it is so we should get going. *starts off quickly*
Tigerfang
*goes to hurry after him before stopping when he sees Hushpool blocking his path* -Scorchgaze

Hey boys. Where are you off to? -Hushpool

*moans slightly when he pushes in* Fuck...*huffs* You're just so big it's ridiculous. *for the first time he starts moving his hips, easing his member in and out of him over and over* -Featherwing
*huffs with another thrust licking his neck tenderly thrusting harder and harder with each lick* Its big, thick and loves tight places. *hisses into a moan pushing him lower into the ground*
Skyheart

*stops in his tracks and looks back at her with a huff* To camp...
Tigerfang
*moans more at his forceful thrusts* T-Then don't stop thrusting it where it is. *moves his hips in time with his thrusts* G-Go deeper. Please go deeper. -Featherwing

So soon? But I only just got to say hi. -Hushpool
*pushes in deeper like he says panting with each thrust hitting his spot in every thrust* Starclan your ass is so good! *hisses moving his paw into his featherwings muzzle holding him from the head as he pushes in and out*
Skyheart

Yea well we were on a walk and we are about finished...*hears the moaning* and we dont want to be near that.
Tigerfang

*blinks slowly gaining consciousness but just lays there*
Crowtail
*moans loudly around his paw* Right there! *whimpers in pleasure each time he hits his spot* K-Keep going right there! *grinds his rear against his hips every time he goes in**hangs his head back slightly* It's so good. *mumbles lowly around his paw* -Featherwing

Aww why not? It's fun to watch. -Hushpool

Definitely not. -Scorchgaze
We just aren't interested in watching. *flicks his tail* And is that Featherwing again?
Tigerfang

*nods his head* Tell me how much you love it Fluff! *tugs on his scuff*
Skyheart

*blinks watching them a bit confused*
Crowtail
Mmhmm. Crowtail already had his turn. Passed out after just one round, so now little Fluffy gets to take the rest of it. Can hear him moaning a mile away, right? -Hushpool

*groans deeply as he climaxes, the bite on his scruff sending shivers all over his body and causing his insides to tighten around him since it was his most sensitive outer spot* I-Its so good! *pants heavily* H-How many times are you going to fill me? -Featherwing
As many as you want Fluff. *moans into his fur filling him up with his seed* That is one now isn't it? *growls dominantly*
Skyheart

Yes we can here him even now..and Crowtail passed out?
Tigerfang
Yep. He gets choked and pounded once and he's usually done. Fluffy is the one with all the endurance. Sure you don't wanna check it out? It's pretty impressive. -Hushpool

*tilts his head back to press his muzzle against his ear* I want it all. As many times as you can do. *huffs and presses back flush against his hips, taking him all the way in**shudders and gasps at the feeling of him pressing against his spot firmly* Oh starclan...It's amazing. *moans in his ear, his member throbbing* -Featherwing
*moves his free paw below massaging his member* Oh so you do have one of these. *taunts pushing against him getting ready to blow another load* Lucky for you i refill very quickly! *huffs*
Skyheart

And you thought it was okay to leave a passed out tom with two other toms that are mating?
Tigerfang
*shrugs* What's wrong with it? He's just taking a little nap. *smirks* If you're so concerned, why don't you come check with me. -Hushpool

Lucky for you I'm always so tight. *licks his ear teasingly, moaning as he touches his member* -Featherwing
*rubs his member roughly and squeezes* Looks like you are a bout to blow Fluff. *bites his left ear roughly slightly piercing it and shoots another load into his with a loud moan thrusting his hard as he finishes again*
Skyheart

*grits his teeth and looks at Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
*sighs heavily* As deputy it's my duty to make sure my clanmates are okay. -Scorchgaze

*mewls out in pleasure as he climaxes again* Oh fuck...*his legs shake slightly as he cums hard**leans his head back against his shoulder* Give me more, Skyheart. Whatever positions you want. -Featherwing
Any position? Huh? *pulls out of his slowly and teasingly* How about you get up against that tree over there and i will pound that ass. *finally slides his member out of him and watches his own cum slowly come out of Featherwings rear* Mhmm nice site.
Crowtail

*sighs and pads over to Hushpool* lead on you psycho..
Tigerfang
*grins and starts to lead the way back* Soooo. What were you naughty boys doing out here all alone? -Hushpool

*slides out from under him, brushing his tail teasingly against his member as he goes**grips the tree with his his forepaws and sticks his rear out* Like this? -Featherwing
Like we said just a walk.
Tigerfang

•eyes him and nods with a low growl drawing his tongue from his rear to his neck• just like that Fluff. •mounts him quickly pushing his memeber back into him easily sliding in hitting his spot as he pushes in deep• you never been taken like I’ve taken you have you fluff? •says into his ear before biting his other ear•
Skyheart

•slowly sits up watching his mate seeing how much he enjoys being taken by Skyheart•
Crowtail
Only a walk? How dull. *joins them again* Looks like they've readjusted a bit. -Hushpool

You take me and my mate so good. *moans each time he hits his spot* I-Its so wrong b-but watching my mate get so dominated turns me on! And then w-when it's my turn...I just lose it! -Featherwing
*lashes his tail lightly and turns around seeing Hushpool*
Crowtail

Mhmmm Thats because you just love my member so much. *grinds into his spot slowly getting close to letting loose again* You and your mate just c-cant get enough of it! *pants out pushing Featherwings head into the tree as he gets closer*
Skyheart

*watches in disbelief and looks at Scorchgaze*
Looks like they really got into it while I was gone, huh? Want another turn, Crowtail? -Hushpool

*shifts on his paws uncomfortablely* -Scorchgaze

*groans and backs up more, willing him deeper into his body* C-Crowtail please! I wanna do more with you! -Featherwing
*shakes his head a bit annoyed* No im fine..*turns to his* No you look like you are having fun so you do you.
Crowtail

*wraps his paws around his muzzle* Shut it Fluff you are ruining the m-moment! *gasps out sending out another load into the tom and squeezes his belly his is other paw feeling how much he was filled*
Skyehart

*look around not sure what to do*
Tigerfang
Well if you don't want to be in between those toms, why don't you go get in between those two. *nudges Crowtail with a smirk* Scorchgaze and Tigerfang, two big burly toms all to yourself. -Hushpool

*backs his rear up more, grinding into Skyhearts lap* Want me all to yourself, big guy? *licks and sucks on his neck as he moans* -Featherwing
*glances at the two toms confused* What are you two doing over here? *says ignoring Hushpool knowing they would never do it*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* Yea in your dreams Hushpool.
Tigerfang

*hisses panting heavily drooling falling from his muzzle onto Featherwings fur* Cant fit three against a tree Fluff! *pounds into him again once he regained stamina*
Skyheart
Oh come on. You guys have all done so much as it. What are you three gonna do anyway? Sit here and awkwardly watch the show? -Hushpool

Hushpool told us you were unconscious and we needed to make sure you were at least safe. She did leave you here after all. -Scorchgaze

*rolls her eyes* If anything had happened Fluffy would have protected him. That's why I wasn't worried. -Hushpool

*groans and digs his claws into the tree as he releases again* C-Come on big guy, adm-mit it. You want me b-bad. *moves his hips faster* -Featherwing
*wraps his paws around his neck* Maybe i do but you are being a mouthy kitten right now. *hisses out as he closes his grip tightly* But you want me more don't you? Your mate will never be able to do what i do to you never make you feel how i make you feel.
Skyheart

*gives Hushpool a look* Yea he looks like he is able to protect him alright.
Tigerfang

*nods his head* Well thanks for checking up on me i guess..*shuffles his paws* This is really awkward....
Crowtrail
What, when you take it in the rear do you become helpless? *smirks* -Hushpool

*shrugs slightly* I think we passed awkward a long time ago. Don't worry about it. -Scorchgaze

Awful c-cocky, huh? *manages out through his choking**slows the movement of his hips, grinding up and down on his member* -Featherwing
*hisses* Trying to milk everything like the little c-cock lover you are!? *slows in rythem down to match his pace* Two can play this game your little submissive kitten! *hisses into his ear releasing pressure from his choke then tightening back up*
Skyheart

*shrugs* I dont know everything about two tom mating you know! *huffs*
Tigerfang

*nods in agreement* do you two mind if i head back with you two?
Crowtail
Maybe you should get some more practice and learn. -Hushpool

Not at all. -Scorchgaze

*moans deeply* Trying to t-tease me? *bends his torso down to the ground and lifts his rear up higher* -Featherwing
That would be your doing. *pushes his head into the ground taking his rear and shoving his member in and out of him smacking his spot hard and deep*
Skyheart

*nods his ears twitching at the sound of his mate and starts off*
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes* What ever we aren't down for this so we aren't going to be joining just make sure you dont make a mess or dont get in trouble okay?
Tigerfang
How boring. And here I thought you three would have some great sexual chemistry. Keep it in mind, Crowtail! *calls after him* -Hushpool

Are you all right? -Scorchgaze

*eyes roll back as he releases again, his legs giving out after* I want more...*slurs out lowly* -Featherwing
*nods his head* Yea im fine...
Crowtail

*lays him on the ground standing over him victoriously* Oh dont worry you will get more just need a little recharge first. *purrs happily getting his breath back*
skyheart
Like I said, we passed awkward a while ago. You can talk about whatever is bothering you if you need. -Scorchgaze

*rolls onto his back and stretches out beneath him* I'm so full. *huffs as he pushes on his lower stomach and feels the liquid ooze out of him* -Featherwing
*glances around and sighs* Featherwing enjoys getting taken by Skyheart to much...
Crowtail

*turns to his mate laughing* Love look at this little cock whore. *pushes down with all his wait onto his lower stomach to see how much more would come out*
Skyheart
It would seem so. Not to pry, but if you both do it doesn't it mean you both enjoy it? -Scorchgaze

*yelps in pain at his weight* Mouse-brain are you trying to crush me?! *knocks his paws off him* -Featherwing

Easy you two. Why don't you go back to fucking. Things were getting pretty hot and heavy when I got back, so get back to it. Until you need some more privacy. -Hushpool
*pads over to his mate quickly and licks her cheek lovingly* I love you so much you get me the best presents! *pads back to Featherwing grinning* Hushpool what do you want me to do? I can do Slow and passionate for you. *purrs*
SKyheart

*nods* True..But he like really enjoys it..You saw how he was...He never acts like that..
Crowtail
Well there's a few ways you can go about it. You could discuss it with him and figure out why he acts differently. I know for myself, *glances at Tigerfang* there's something's I would do with him that I wouldn't have done with Yarrowleaf, possibly out of just embarrassment. You could go back and break it up. Or you could go back and show Skyheart who is dominant over your mate. -Scorchgaze

Oh really now? A change of heart I see. Well why don't you give it a try then. -Hushpool
Like i said love anything for you! *moves over Featherwing* My queen wants it passionate. So that means we have to get intimate. *moves his muzzle to his and presses his body up against him*
Skyheart

The only issue with your last idea is that Skyheart is much more dominant then i am..Well just in general he is. Maybe im just over reacting out of jealousy..*looks back at Tigerfang* So are you two a thing? *says quietly*
Crowtail
It's uh a little difficult to really put a label on it. But I guess...best friends with benefits. But I wouldn't worry about comparing dominance. You two are mates so you know each other's romantic weaknesses. Plus, the majority of cats find it attractive when their mates get a little jealous. So I'm sure you could turn the tables in your favor. -Scorchgaze

S-Seriously? -Featherwing
•chuckles• uh huh..•nods his head with another chuckle• you always know how to make a tom feel good don’t you?
Crowtail

Yes seriously if my mate wants it she gets it. •grinds against him slowly and slowly starts to move his muzzle to his•
Skyheart
I do my best and I've certainly never had any complaints. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Scorchgaze

*huffs at the grinding and leans his head back* What...What exactly are you going to do? -Featherwing
Kiss you mouse brain! *presses his muzzle to his kissing him like he would kiss Hushpool*
Skyheart

*laughs* That is true i mean i dont think i have met a cat who has complained about you. Though i have met plenty who complain about hushpool. *chuckles*
Crowtail

Unsurprising. She's an evil mastermind. Though I'll admit that sometimes she does some good. -Scorchgaze

*squirms uncomfortably at first, not really sure how to feel about it**relents after a bit, gripping his shoulders and slipping his tongue into his mouth* -Featherwing
•moves his paws under neath him pulling him up while his thrust into him keeping their nuzzles together•
Skyheart

Sometimes I think she is just from the dark forest.
Crowtail
Unfortunately I think that's her father's blood in her. She definitely has deviant and twisted tendencies similar to how he used to. Though in a different way. He brought pain and suffering, she's bringing about pleasure but for her own sick amusement. -Scorchgaze

*moans into his mouth, gripping him more firmly as he thrust* -Featherwing
Her father huh? I have heard stories about that tom...None of them good.
Crowtail

*pounds into him smacking his sensitive spot easily with how much they have been going at it and hums slightly*
Skyheart
He wasn't good at all. I've never known a cat to be pure evil until him. -Scorchgaze

*wraps his hind legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper* -Featherwing

You're having fun huh, Fluffy? -Hushpool

*nods weakly while moaning* It feels s-so good...*licks his tongue toyingly* -Featherwing