Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21201-21250 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*sees how upset her friend is and nudges him away* Come on. Come with me. -Bloodpaw

Jokes on them. *purrs and hugs her mate, kissing him lightly* -Hushpool

All right then. *follows the scent of a robin* -Wrenflight

You'll never get us! -Sunflowerkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*nods his head and looks at Redshadow before padding after Bloodpaw*
Foxpaw

*lets out a loud purr* So do you think you are close to kitting?
Skyheart

*pads back to Hushpool and Skyheart his fur still a bit puffed*
Tigerfang

*burrys the rabbit and follows after him*
Sunheart

Will to! *says darting around*
Swampkit
*pads around the side of camp* I think you need to blow off some steam. *slips out of camp unnoticed* Come on. -Bloodpaw

Getting there. Why, excited to possibly have a son? *purrs* And excited to mate me again? *looks up at Tigerfang* You really went off. -Redshadow

*pads over to him* Tigerfang what's wrong? -Scorchgaze

*follows him* -Featherwing

*stalks the bird quietly, striking it down before it could take off* -Wrenflight

Nuh uh! -Blackkit
*nods his head slowly* Yea..I really need to..*says sniffling slightly*
Foxpaw

*nods his head* Im excited for all of that! *looks up at all of them with a huff*
Skyheart

*grumbles laying back down tail twtitching* Ofcourse i did i told him countless times to stay away from that tom but he does it anways! *looks up at Scorchgaze* Foxpaw was talking with Redshadow even though i told him numerous times not to!
Tigerfang

*pounces in the same moment knicking it down and finishes it off*
Sunheart

*starts getting closer and closer to Sunflowerkit * Im comming for you Sun!
Swampkit
*leads him out into the forest* Foxpaw I'm sorry. -Bloodpaw

Let's be thankful our kits are so perfect. -Hushpool

I see. *sets down the prey he brought for him* -Scorchgaze

*settles down to eat his own meal* -Featherwing

Well done. -Wrenflight
Why are you sorry it isn't your fault..*says quietly* Its that stupid dad of mines..
Foxpaw

Mhmmm. *says drawing his tongue over her head* And we created them. *purrs*
Skyheart

*takes the mouse his tail still lashing around* Like no matter what i do he just does the opposite of what i tell him too! Why can't he be like his sisters who actually listen and aren't such a pain in my tail?
Tigerfang

*nods* Was easy. *says shaking his fur out and starts back to get the rabbit form eariler*
Sunheart

*blinks awake and looks around for Featherwing before padding out seeing him with Hushpool and Scorchgaze*
Crowtail
I'm sorry that he's such a jerk to you. *sits with him and rests her tail on his shoulder* -Bloodpaw

Just like we created the ones in me now. -Hushpool

Some kits are more rebellious than others. He takes after you in the head strong department. -Scorchgaze

*waves his mate over* -Featherwing

*grabs the Robin and follows him* -Wrenflight
*rubs his paws on his eyes holding back breaking down* I-i don't even know what i do wrong...
Foxpaw

*snickers* True but there might be not just mine in there you know.
Skyheart

He does not. *gives him a look* If anything he takes completely after his mother.
Tigerfang

*sees him and pads over to them and whispers* Whats going on?
Crowtail

*looks around* Should we wait for the rest of the patrol?
Sunheart
*sighs* I'm sorry. What can I do to make you feel better? -Bloodpaw

*sticks her tongue out at him* You're lucky toms can't get pregnant too or your kits would be somewhere else as well. -Hushpool

*nudges the food close to him* Eat. Relax. -Scorchgaze

Tigerfang and Foxpaw were fighting about talking to redshadow. Want some of my sparrow? -Featherwing

Probably a good idea. -Wrenflight
*nuzzles his head against her* Just stay out here with me..*says queitly*
Foxpaw

*nips her playfully* Oh really and where would they be?
Skyheart

*grumbles taking a huge chunk out of it and starts to chew on it*
Tigerfang

*raises an eye and glances over at Tigerfang then looks around for Foxpaw* Where did Foxpaw go? *says and licks his lips* And yes id love to share that with you.
Crowtail

*nods* I will go get Ivyfrost you find Darkmist and Strongbreeze. *says starting to pad off*
Sunheart

*huffs holding a mouse in his jaw but was covered in moss and grass* This thing is so quick Darkmist! *Says padding over to Darkmist*
Strongbreeze
Of course. I'm your best friend, so I'll always be here for you. -Bloodpaw

Oh you know exactly where. *casts a pointed glance at Featherwing* -Hushpool

*strokes his back reassuringly with his tail* -Scorchgaze

Probably to be alone. *purrs* Dig in handsome -Featherwing

*chuckles* You went for the youngest and healthiest one. You were certainly in for a chase. -Darkmist
•nuzzles her again and looks around• Yea that’s right..best friends. •manages a smile her•
Foxpaw

•smirks• Hey he has s nice ass okay? I’m sure you would do that same if you were me! •laughs• I mean you even said if you were a tom you would take him.
Skyheart

•settles down slightly• sometimes I just wanna snack that kit of mine..
Tigerfang

•purrs taking a bite• mhmm!
Crowtail

•grins• I mean I needed a challenge!
Strongbreeze
Come on, cheer up. We're away from all the nonsense. We can just have fun out here! *pushes aside her discomfort to give him a reassuringly lick on the cheek* -Bloodpaw

I did say that didn't I? *shrugs slightly* It's not wrong. He'd be just my type if I was a tom. As a she-cat, definitely not. Although he's pretty good at mating. -Hushpool

Well that certainly won't fix anything. You need to talk to him calmly. -Scorchgaze

Good uh? *purrs at him* -Featherwing

*pads out of the bushes and chuckles at his friend* What happened to you? -Wrenflight
•blinks at her lick and purrs lightly• Yea we are away from all of that so what are we going to do to have fun?
Foxpaw

Mhmm I can agree with you on that he can really take it.
Skyheart

I know I know..and I will try my best to do that..
Tigerfang

Mhmm! •says with his mouth full•
Crowtail

I was chasing a mouse!
Strongbreeze
You decide! I want to make sure you have as much fun as possible. -Bloodpaw

He's certainly been a lot more eager these past few times. Eager to take it and eager to please. -Hushpool

*pats his back* Finish your meal. -Scorchgaze

*chuckles and watches him* -Featherwing

*pads over to him, helping flick moss out of his pelt* Well at least you caught it. -Wrenflight
•thinks• Can we go swimming?
Foxpaw

I think we finally broke him to be honest. •grins• we have him wrapped around our paws.
Skyheart

•finishes he mouse and sighs looking at his friend• Did you ever have these issues?
Tigerfang

•swallows and purrs• the best!
Crowtail

•chuckles and shakes his pelt off• Yup! Did you and Sunheart get anything?
Strongbreeze
Sure! *starts to head for the stream* -Bloodpaw

*nudges him playfully* You mean you broke him. It's because you're just so good at mating, my love. I'm not the only one addicted to it anymore. *licks his cheek* You know, for all you do for me and as wonderful as you are, I think after I give birth I'll plan something really special for you. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* Not me personally, but I know plenty of cats who did. -Scorchgaze

You're so cute. -Featherwing

A rabbit and a robin. You guys ready to head back? -Wrenflight
•follows after her watching her fondly•
Foxpaw

•raises an eye• Oh something special for just me? •grins widely• do I get to know about it or is it top secret till the little ones are out of you.
Skyheart

•sighs his tail still twitching• Well I will talk to him later whenever I see him again..•grumbles• I mean can you beleive him though disobeying me and We catch him kissing Bloodpaw too?
Tigerfang

Oh I know I am but you are a bit cuter then me you know.
Crowtail

•nods• yup I caught my mouse and I think Darkmist got somthing.
Strongbreeze
*hurries to the stream and wades in* -Bloodpaw

Nope. It's all a secret, big guy. For now keep having your fun with just Fluffy. -Hushpool

*shakes his head* Maybe he's having a hard time with you and his mother splitting. -Scorchgaze

How sweet. -Featherwing

Yep! I got a squirrel. -Darkmist

Okay let's go find Sunheart and Ivyfrost. *heads off* -Wrenflight

*follows him* -Darkmist
*follows her in and wades in besides her and purrs* This feels great.
Foxpaw

*grins and nuzzles her* Will do love. *drags his tongue down her neck* But if im going to have fun with Fluffy you have to watch you know.
Skyheart

*grits his teeth* Why would he have a hard time with that it had nothing to do with him.
TIgerfang

Hey its just the truth. *purrs and nuzzles him* So whats the plan for today? *says glancing over at Scorchgaze and the memory of bizarre time comes to mind*
Crowtail

*nods his head* Sounds good!
Strongbreeze

*sits waiting for them with Ivyfrost*
Sunheart
The water is always so nice. -Bloodpaw

I'll watch as much as I can. Your sex drive is so high and I'm very pregnant so I can't go out everytime you two do. *stops and thinks* You know I just realized I thought it was yesterday that everyone had all that fun, but it was actually a week ago. Pregnancy brain is taking over. -Hushpool

Because it's his parents separating. -Scorchgaze

I don't know, what would you like to do? -Featherwing

*rejoins the group* Ready? -Darkmist
*grins and pounces onto her sending them rolling in the water*
Foxpaw

*blinks and thinks* You are right! *purrs* But ill try as hard as i can to get you out there and watching.
Skyheart

*gives him a look* I mean i didn't have parents when i was growing up so i would think thats harder then having parents and then having them seperate.
Tigerfang

*blinks out of his daze and looks at him* Uh whatever you want love. *purrs and nuzzles him*
Crowtail

*nods* Seems we have everyone lets go.
Sunheart
*laughs and tackles him* -Bloodpaw

Well I appreciate that. *kisses his cheek* Unless you two need your alone time to be romantic. *teases playfully* -Hushpool

But your son doesn't know what it's like to not have parents, so this is hard for him. -Scorchgaze

*shoves him playfully* Stop checking out the deputy. -Featherwing

*starts going back* So...how are you and my sister doing? -Wrenflight
*wrestles with her trying to pin her down*
Foxpaw

*sticks his tongue out at her* Oh whatever! I doubt we would ever need that.
Skyheart

*lays his head onto his paws stubbornly* I guess but still he has no right to be so rebellious..
Tigerfang

*grins* Oh are you getting jealous? * mean we both had him take us so its kinda hard to not think about it.
Crowtail

*shrugs* We are doing good.
Sunheart
*kicks up at him* You always go for the pin! You're still bigger than me you know. -Bloodpaw

Oh I don't know, you two get pretty intimate sometimes. *grind mischievously* -Hushpool

Think about what a little troublemaker you used to be. *smiles slightly* -Scorchgaze

*glances at him* Yea that's true. And he is good looking. -Featherwing

Having fun with your kits? -Wrenflight
Why do you think i go for the pin? *purrs getting off her and crouches down playfully*
Foxpaw

Thats because you told me to! *laughs* You were like Oh love i want something romantic with fluffy can you do that?
Skyheart

I was not a trouble maker. *pouts*
Tigerfang

*nods in agreement* He is pretty good looking but..*licks his nose* You are better looking. *nudges him*
Crowtail

*nods* Yup Sunflowerkit is very much like her mother and the two toms are just like me basically.
Sunheart
*crouches and slowly circles him* -Bloodpaw

No I only teased about it! *tugs on his ear* You're the one who offered it to me. *licks his neck* You're getting to be as naughty as me, love. -Hushpool

Maybe a little. *nudges his cheek with his muzzle lightly* -Scorchgaze

Mmm so sweet. *kisses him* You're the best looking. -Featherwing

Well they're very sweet little kits. -Wrenflight
*watches her closely as her fur stuck up against her body showing off her frame and grins* Come and get me Bloodpaw.
FOxpaw

Oh please i've always been naughty! *smirks and looks over at Featherwing and Crowtail* Mhmm love i think im feeling a bit frisky right now.
Skyheart

*releaxes a bit more and bats him gently* A little i will accept.
Tigerfang

*purrs* I cant denie that i may be the best looking tom.
Crowtail

*nods* Ofcourse they are why wouldn't they be? *looks at him* So i have a question for you.
Sunheart
*pounces on his back, tugging at his scruff* -Bloodpaw

Oh really? *nuzzles his neck* for one or both? -Hushpool

*purrs in amusement* I thought so. *lays down next to him, stretching out* -Scorchgaze

Not maybe, it's definitely. *stands with a stretch* Want to take a walk with me? Now that I've got some feeling back in my legs I'm ready to get out. Or maybe we could get the others to join us for a patrol. Probably would be good to do that for the clan. -Featherwing

Ask away. -Wrenflight
*squirms from under her trying to throw her off as he splashes around*
Foxpaw

*grins* Why dont you decide for me.
Skyheart

*examines him and smacks his belly* What do you think you are doing?
Tigerfang

Im down for a walk or patrol. *looks at the deputy* Scorchgaze wanna go on a patrol with me and Featherwing?
Crowtail

What are you and Shiverwind?
Sunheart
*uses the momentum to tip them over into the water* -Bloodpaw

No no, big guy, he's your play thing. I'm letting you call the shots on this one. -Hushpool

Ouch! I was just trying to relax! *looks at them* Sure. I could use the exercise. *gets to his paws**looks between Tigerfang, Hushpool and Skyheart* Why don't you three come as well. Well, Hushpool you can stay since you're pregnant. -Scorchgaze

Nope, I'm good to go. *grins at her mate* -Hushpool

We're just friends, Sunheart....I'm assuming she told you about what happened. -Wrenflight
*huffs and rolls over ontop of her and looks down at her panting slightly*
Foxpaw

*grins* I think i need to treat my little princess fluffy properly with out anyone else. *grins* as scorchgaze mentions that* We would love to. *nuzzles his mate and gets to his paws*
Skyheart

*laughs getting to his paws* Im down to join the patrol i need to get out of camp anyways. *looks over at Redshadow with a glare still*
Tigerfang

*nods* Ofcourse she did im her best friend and what it seems like you two aren't just friend from what you did.
Sunheart

*looks over at Hushpool and Skyheart and huffs*
Crowtail
*knocks his paws out from under him and grunts as his weight crushes her* Well that was a dumb idea. -Bloodpaw

*meets his gaze with a measured, but cold one* -Redshadow

Come on let's get moving. *nudges Tigerfang forward before leading the patrol out* -Scorchgaze

I know. *whispers to his mate as he follows Scorchgaze* What's frustrating is that they aren't as annoying when they aren't together. -Featherwing

It was a heat of the moment thing. We were just having some fun sparring and one thing led to another. We've put it behind us though. -Wrenflight
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*huffs as he lays ontop of her and chuckles and licks his nose out of insticts* Yea that was really dumb of you.
Foxpaw

*lashes his tail and continues walking* Im going im going..
Tigerfang

*helps his mate to her paws* Come on love they are leaving us behind. *purrs*
Skyheart

I know right? *sighs* But what can we do they are having our kits right? *says twining his tail with Featherwings*
Crowtail

Just make sure you dont lead her on and hurt her. *gives him a look*
Sunheart
*bats at his muzzle playfully* Watch that tongue. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

I would never. And for the record, she was the one who kissed me first. -Wrenflight

I'm going. *hurries after them* So, will you be stalking your prey? *teases him lowly* -Hushpool

I know. I'm so excited for these kits. *purrs happily, his tail swishing in excitement* -Featherwing

*licks his shoulder* Relax. We're keeping a close eye on Redshadow. -Scorchgaze
Sorry....*says pulling his muzzle away and gets off her a bit embarrassed*
Foxpaw

Just making sure. *flicks his tail*
Sunheart

Ofcourse i am. *watches Featherwing swish his tail* He wont even know what hit him love.
Skyheart

*cant help but purr* Me and you both! They have your genes this time so they wont be as rowdy.
Crowtail

I know i know...*sighs and continues on*
Tigerfrang
It's okay. I mean we did kiss after all. -Bloodpaw

Shiverwind is my friend too. I'd never want to hurt her. -Wrenflight

*laughs under her breath* You sound so predatory. -Hushpool

Well that's for sure. *nudges him playfully* -Featherwing

*stops at the border. All right, we'll split into pairs since those seem obvious enough. -Scorchgaze

Actually, I'd like to take Crowtail. -Hushpool

*huffs in frustration* -Featherwing
Yea we did do that didn’t we? •chuckles lightly• and it wasn’t that bad was it?
Foxpaw

Mhmm. •says keeping his pace heading towards camp•
Sunheart

•nudges her• Shush you. •perks his ears• don’t mind me I’ll go with Featherwing. •gives him a grin•
Skyheart

•looks at them confused• can’t i go with my mate?
Crowtail
No it wasn't bad. Tanglepaw wanted to try it to, but he made me lead which was kind of awkward. -Bloodpaw

Crowtail you can do whatever you want. Hushpool just has a habit of wanting to be in charge. -Scorchgaze

Excuse me! I wanted to have a walk and a chat with my friend. I am pregnant with your mate's kits after all. -Hushpool

*shoots Skyheart and weary glance* -Featherwing
*stops and looks at her in shock* Y-you kissed Tanglepaw too?
Foxpaw

*huffs* Fine...Ill go with Hushpool...*mutters and looks at his mate* You be safe okay? *says before padding off*
Crowtail

*smirks licking his lips and nudges Featherwing* Off we go fluffy!
Skyheart

*looks at Scorchgaze* Thats leaves us together doesnt it?
Tigerfang

*pads around the forest with Treetail* Sooo..
Flintstripe
He asked if he could try and I figured he wanted to be able to assess what it was like too. I can say from the thought I've put into them they were too very different experiences. -Bloodpaw

*follows along with him* What's with the attitude? I think we have good talks. -Hushpool

Skyheart, don't get any ideas. We're on a border patrol. *follows North along the border* -Featherwing

Would you have wanted to be paired with anyone besides your best friend? *nudges him playfully before heading off* -Scorchgaze

Soooo. What's the fun thing we were going to do? -Treetail
*twitches his ears holding back his dissapointment that he wasn't the only one who kissed her* How so?
Foxpaw

I mean we do but i wanted to spend time with Featherwing..And not have to baby site an overgrown kit. *gives her a look*
Crowtail

Mhmm whatever you say Fluff. *pushes him ahead of him and nips his flank* But if i feel like it im going to take it.
Skyheart

Oh ofcourse not those four are a bit much sometimes. *laughs*
Tigerfang

I dont know im still thinking of what the two of us should do. *purrs* I mean i could try some hot and aggressive sex with you. *smirks*
Flinstripe
*shuffles her paws slightly* Well...kissing you, you were a lot more dominant. You put in the effort to bring us closer by pressing against me. -Bloodpaw

That's rather rude. But I promise we'll leave you alone after the patrol so you two can have your alone time. -Hushpool

*huffs and moves faster ahead of him* So tell me, once your mate gives birth are you going to go back to exclusively mating her and give my body a break? -Featherwing

They're much less so when you're around them individually. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Oh really? Well that certainly doesn't sound too bad. -Treetail
And did you like that better? *says curiously looking at her wet body and huffs*
Foxpaw

Mhm i will hold you to that promise then.
Crowtail

*shrugs* Depends what my love demands from me and you two. *grins padding up besides him and tugs on his ear aggressivly* But don't forget how much you love me.
Skyheart

I dont know if i would ever want to be alone with Skyheart.
Tigerfang

*raises an eye* Oh really now? *turns to him* You would want that? It might even hurt a bit acutally it will hurt.
Flintstripe
Well in all honesty.. I did like your dominant style better. -Bloodpaw

What were you two evening planning on doing? -Hushpool

I don't know where you're getting this idea that I love you. *huffs at the tug* What would you even still need me for at that point? Hushpool doesn't even watch us half the time anymore. -Featherwing

It's definitely a challenge. I feel bad for Featherwing right now. -Scorchgaze

Why does it have to hurt? -Treetail
*Perks his ears* R-really ..would you do it agian with me then?
Foxpaw

Well we would probably think of more names for the littles ones. *huffs* Then we would probably do mate things.
Crowtail

*rolls his eyes and tugs on his neck roughly* My darling mate the one who is bearing your kits told me to have fun with our little play thing. *brushes his tail teasingly between his legs*
Skyheart

Why do you feel bad for Featherwing? *says curiously*
Tigerfang

Because you always make me pass out when you go at me you animal and i may enjoy it but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. *grins tackling him down with his larger size and licks his throat aggressively*
Flintstripe
You want to do it again? I mean...sure, we can. -Bloodpaw

What names do you have in mind? -Hushpool

*gasps lightly at the tug and the brush* I-I don't know why I participate in these things when you two are so rude to me. Always calling me a play thing and a runt. -Featherwing

Because he has to deal with Skyheart. Skyheart like to push buttons and make cats feel uncomfortable. -Scorchgaze

*groans deeply* F-Fair point. -Treetail
*nods his head* U-uh yea *says moving up to her in the water*
Foxpaw

*smirks* Oh wouldn't you love to know?
Crowtail

*smirks and throws him down quickly and roughly moving over him and sucks on his neck* Because you cant resist my big, *nips his throat* juicy member. *lets out a growl*
Skyheart

Oh yea fair enough. *laughs* Poor tom..wait....Doesn't Skyheart and Featherwing mate with each other?
Tigerfang

*sits down hard onto his stomach continues to lick his throat and moves a claw down his back as he raises his neck with his free paw*
Flintstripe
All right then. *sits in the water, waiting for him* -Bloodpaw

What are they a secret? -Hushpool

*shudders at the attention to his neck* Y-You know I can get plenty of attention from toms who are actually nice to me. Like my mate. *pauses for a moment* And Scorchgaze. -Featherwing

I suppose they do. It's just odd to me. Skyheart is straight. I mean, you are too, but Skyheart has a she-cat for a mate even while all that is going on. Hushpool really has some strange games she likes to play. -Scorchgaze

*huffs at the rough treatment* You weren't kidding huh. -Treetail
*moves over to her and slowly moves his muzzle to hers before kissing her roughlly like before*
Foxpaw

*shrugs mischeifiously* Maybe they are.
Crowtail

*narrows his eyes at the mention of Scorchgaze and grips his neck his paw very tightly and raises his slightly to get him into postion to mount him* I don't think you wanna bring that tom up right now.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea i don't understand what he does to him to get him to do things like that i mean before Featherwing got his muscles he looked pretty femine right?
Tigerfang

*hums onto his neck grinding his rear agianst his member* Mhmm yea but now im in control instead of you handsome.
FLintstripe