Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21351-21400 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Oh that you are. *sucks him firmly while squeezing his rear* -Scorchgaze

How about Lynx? -Featherwing

Better not. *nips his chin* Though we do have a very similar body type. *wraps her tail around his muzzle playfully* You're so devious though. I never even mentioned anything about Fluffy in your special treat but you already figured it out. -Hushpool

Fuuuuck you're going to get me turned on all over again. -Treetail
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
•moans slightly thrusting his hips upward•
Tigerfang

•nods his head• that’s a great one too! •purrs• ah there are so many names!
Crowtail

•nods his head purring• Mhmm you said my ultimate fantasy! So I just put things together love! And maybe that ultimate fantasy could be the finally for our little plaything.
Skyheart

•grins and licks more off his back and moves to kiss him with his own cum on his mouth•
Flintstripe
*sucks him hungrily while easing a toe inside him* -Scorchgaze

I know! And they're all so cute! -Featherwing

Mmm maybe so. You'll have to make the judgement call on that one when the time comes. Whether or not your ready to give up your little toy. -Hushpool

*kisses him* Not too bad. *purrs* -Treetail
O-oh! *moans out as he sticks his toe in*
Tigerfang

*pouts* Ugh how are we going to name them!
Crowtail

*shrugs* We will find out now wont me?
Skyheart

*chuckles and tugs on his lips* You are my hansome dominate tom.
Flitnstripe
*pulls his muzzle back and licks his sack* Let me hear all of those sexy moans. *sticks another toe in and thrusts them* -Scorchgaze

I guess we'll have to decide when we see them. -Featherwing

I suppose we will. I'm happy as long as you are. -Hushpool

And you're my sexy hot dominant and submissive tom. -Treetail
*moans loudly as his tongue goes over his sack and his member twitches* F-fuck Scorchgaze!
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea i guess we will have to wait only a little more though!
Crowtail

You know im always happy when you are happy love. *nuzzles her laying his head on her paws*
Skyheart

Yea im your hot..*kisses him roughly* Sexy..*starts to grope his flank* Dominate tom. *moves his other paw onto his sack and squeezes it a little roughly*
Flintstripe
*thrusts his toes faster* Feel good? *strokes his member with his free paw while continuing to move his tongue* -Scorchgaze

I'm counting down the days. *snuggles him* -Featherwing

*purrs and grooms his fur* How did I get so lucky to have such a perfect mate? -Hushpool

*huffs* Y-You're so wild. *tugs his ear* -Treetail
Y-yea really good! •moans out and paws at his him•
Tigerfang

Me and you both. •starts to groom him•
Crowtail

Hmm well it all started with me making fun of you remember?
Skyheart

Says you! •laughs and moves over him pushing him down•
Flintstripe
*removes his toes and slides down his tongue, licking his tail hole* -Scorchgaze

*purrs deeply* Gosh I love you. -Featherwing

Very true. *cuffs him playfully* A troublesome young tom who liked poking my buttons. -Hushpool

*grins* What are you up to now? -Treetail
*grits his teeth as he pushes his tongue in* y-you love to toy with me don't you?
Tigerfang

And i love you. *says* I mean why else would i raise kits with you for a secon time. *teases*
Crowtail

Hey if i remember correctly you started it! You said something to insult me then i insulted you and it let to well yo know. *grins* Our first love fight.
Skyheart

*licks his neck and pins his shoulders down* Whatever i want since im such a bad kitty.
Flintstripe
I just like the foreplay. *sits up and grinds their members together* But. If you want it so bad you just have to say. -Scorchgaze

*nips his chin playfully* -Featherwing

The start of it all. -Hushpool

Mm such a naughty kitty. -Treetail
*huffs pre leaking from his own member and gives him a look* Like i said what ever you want.
Tgierfang

*pulls his chin away* Hey now you hae sharp teeth!
Crowtail

I mean we cant forget about Blackpelt. Thats annoying tom was the on who really got us together.
Skyheart

And what do you do to naughty kittys? *sucks on his neck aggressivly*
Flintstripe
*leans down to lick his cheek**slowly starts pushing his member into him* -Scorchgaze

Sorry, love. *licks his chin softly* -Featherwing

*purrs* That he did. -Hushpool

*huffs and moans slightly* Must not have gotten enough of your punishment. -Treetail
•moans as he enters him• •his paws grossing his side tightly• F-fuck!
Tigerfang

•leans against him• hmm now we have to wait don’t we?
Crowtail

He was a pretty good wingman you know. •chuckles• even though he was with my brother.
Skyheart

•shakes his head grinning and tugging off his neck• hmm I don’t think so! •purrs• my sex drive is wild today I need a strong hot tom to punish me for being this wild.
Flintstripe
*huffs and eases in deeper* So tight. feels like I can just barely fit. -Scorchgaze

Unfortunately. I'm so impatient. -Featherwing

He had some real skill for being able to win your brother over. -Hushpool

*grabs his hips and flips them over, pinning him down* Well then, consider your punishment being no where near done. *moves his member up to his mouth* Let's start here. -Treetail
*bites onto his shoulder* F-FUCK h-how do you even manage with that thing!
Tigerfang

Same...*shuffles his paws and laughs* We are just that needy.
Crowtail

*nods* Though his taste in toms was intresting,
Skyheart

*purrs as he tosses him around and looks at his member hungerily as he moves his muzzle onto it just grazing it with his teeth*
Flintstripe
You should be asking yourself that. *gives him slow, but powerful thrusts* You take it so well. -Scorchgaze

I don't think of it as needy, I think we're just excited. -Featherwing

I thought they were an adorable couple. -Hushpool

*grits his teeth slightly* Don't push it. You're already being punished. *thrusts deeper into him muzzle* -Treetail
*Huffs out* H-hey usually i have she cats who are pretty good fits o-okay! *moans8
Tigerfang

We have been waiting for Moons i mean moons!
Crowtail

*shrugs* I mean we are so much better just saying.
Skyheart

*gags slightly at his thrust and winds his tongue around his member teasing it gently*
Flintstripe
*grinds deep in him* Well you've adjusted to me nicely. *takes long strokes with his member* -Scorchgaze

I know. The waiting is so hard. -Featherwing

True. -Hushpool

*moans lowly* Just like that. *continues thrusting in his mouth* -Treetail
*pressses his head against his chest starting to move his hips on his*
Tigerfang

I wish there was a way to make them come sooner. *laughs*
Crowtail

*yawns resting his head on her back* mhmm
Skyheart

*humms to make his throat vibrate as he moves his tongue rougher*
Flintstripe
*huffs as he moves his hips* Feeling good? *groans lowly into his ear* -Scorchgaze

Scare them out of her? *teases* -Featherwing

Tired again? -Hushpool

Fuuuuck. Your mouth is so good. -Treetail
*nods his head* Y-yea...*presses his head to his pulling at his cheek*
Tigerfang

*laughs* I mean we could always try.
Crowtail

I mean im cuddling with my lovely mate. *purrs* Can i not be tired?
Skyheart

*purrs his own member throbbing from being aroused but keeps on sucking at him* * his tongue massaging his member and look up*
Fltinstripe
*nips at his lower lip, driving his member into his sensitive spot* -Scorchgaze

I don't think she'd like that very much. *laughs* -Featherwing

Of course you can. -Hushpool

*pulls back and positions himself to mount him* Beg for your punishment. -Treetail
*Moans as he does that and his body shudders as he presses his sensitive spots*
Tigerfang

Hey their are alot of thigns that she doest like!
Crowtail

*purrs snuggling up and closes his eyes*
Skyheart

*moans and groans as he does that* F-fuck m-me please! *begs to him he was drolling from having to suck his member*
Flintstripe
How do you want it? *drives into him hard* -Scorchgaze

She is pretty particular. -Featherwing

*Yanks his hips up and slams into him**pounds him fast and hard, teasingly dragging a claw down his stomach* -Treetail
I want you to do what you want i a-already told you..*says gasping out*
Tigerfang

Mhmm somtimes i think we need to get her back for what she does to us.
Crowtail

*moans and shivers as he thrust him and claws down his belly* Y-yes! H-harder! Rougher!
Flintstripe
But I want to hear you say it. *licks his muzzle* -Scorchgaze

That'd be nice. I have no idea how we'd do it though. -Featherwing

Such a bad boy. *grips his member hard as he thrusts relentlessly into his sensitive spot* -Treetail
*moans pressing against him* Just do it slow you T-tease! *bites onto his shoulder closing his eyes*
Tigerfang

Mhmm well first what do we think bugs her?
Crowtaiil

*moans and whimpers as he does that his claws scrapping his chest* *his member was thorbbing hard and leaking again* T-teach me what a bad kitty gets! *moans*
Flintstripe
*purrs* If that's what you want. *makes slow deep thrusts into him, pulling almost all the way out before sinking back in* -Scorchgaze

Not getting what she wants. -Featherwing

Oh you're going to get it. *rams into him harder* You love it, don't you? *pricks his thighs lightly with his claws**sucks aggressively on his neck* -Treetail
*wanted to yowl as he reentered him and bites hard onto him to stop himself* Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! *says as he cums*
Tigerfang

So how would we use that against her cause she always gets what she wants*
Crowtail

*shuffles in his nest not being able to sleep from the kiss going through his head and gets up padding out of the den and looks around for Redshadow again*
FOxpaw

Y-yes give it to me! Make me yours! *mewls in pleasure and he cums on himself and lifts his head higher so he could get more of his neck*
Flintstripe
*tugs on his ear, his member throbbing to release in him* Your voice turns me on so much. *licks his ear teasingly while keeping at his thrusting* -Scorchgaze

That's the tricky part. -Featherwing

*bites his neck lightly with a growl**squeezes his hips hard in his paws as he pumped into him faster* -Treetail

*sits by the waterfall* -Redshadow
•grunts with each thrust moaning huskily into his ear• S-so fucking good S-Scorchgaze!
Tigerfang

•grumbles and lays on his paws• ugh she isn’t just a freak!
Crowtail

•as he squeezes his hips he lets out a load yowl in pleasure• M-my insides feel s-so full! •moans and keeps Cummings himself covering his own fur and Treetails•
Flintstripe

•spots him and pads over to him• Hey Redshadow...sorry Abput eariler..
Foxpaw
*braces his paws on the ground above his shoulders and picks up the intensity of his thrusting* Starclan I can't get enough of you. *groans at the pleasure of each thrust* -Scorchgaze

We'll have to think of something good. -Featherwing

*moans loudly as he releases heavily into him* -Treetail

Don't worry about it, Foxpaw. You have nothing to be sorry for. *gives him a reassuring smile* -Redshadow
*grips him tightly as he cums against and moans against his cheek* I-its tthrobbing inside m-me!
Tigerfang

LIke she doesn't get bothered by anything honestly!
Crowtail

*yowls again feeling him release inside him and cums one more time panting heavily his stomatch was inflated from everything and looks at him weakily his head lolling to the side*
Flintstripe

*nods and settles down besides him* Tigerfang scares me somtimes..
Foxpaw
Because you make it feel so good. *runs his paws all over his body while making hard rhythmic thrusts* -Scorchgaze

I know it's crazy. -Featherwing

*pulls out of him and gently pushes on his stomach, helping to get everything out* -Treetail

Have you talked to your mother about it? -Redshadow
•his muscles tense as he rubs him and just pants as he keeps at him•
Tigerfang

•grumbles and gets to his paws• come on I think we should snuggle in our nest.
Crowtail

•moans as he pushes on in belly as cum leaks or of him his head still lollying from side to side and his body heaving•
Flintstripe

•shakes his head• She hasn’t talk much since her and Tigerfang separated...it really hurt her..
Foxpaw
*wraps his arms around him tight as he finishes in him, groaning deeply* -Scorchgaze

I like the sound of that. *heads for the den* -Featherwing

Looks like my love is all worn out. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

I'm sorry Foxpaw. -Redshadow
*goes limp in his hold and nuzzles his head against his chest panting heavily*
Tigerfang

*follows after him purring*
Crowtail

*looks at him tiredly and nods weakly his fur was just a mess just covered in both of their essence*
Flitnstripe

*shrugs* It's not your fault...
Foxpaw
*licks his forehead softly* You're incredible. -Scorchgaze

*stretches out in their nest and motions for him to join* -Featherwing

*grooms him gently* -Treetail

Still. It's awful that you have to go through that. But look on the bright side, you've got Bloodpaw and your mentor. And I'll hang out with you any time you like. Plus, I'm sure mistybreeze will talk to you about anything too. -Redshadow
•nods his head• I-i mean ofcourse I am..•says looking up st him•
Tigerfang

•pads into their nest and purrs•
Crowtail

•snuggles up against him• I’m a b-bad kitty..
Flintstripe

•looks up at him• Thanks Redshadow it means a lot..•manages a weak smile•
Foxpaw
*chuckles slightly and kisses him* What response could I expect. *purrs* -Scorchgaze

*licks his cheek* -Featherwing

Yes you are. Now has my bad kitty gotten enough of his punishment or does he need more? -Treetail

Anything else on your mind? -Redshadow
*shrugs looking up at him* I mean i kinda just jumbled when all of this is happening. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*purrs nuzzling him in return*
Crowtail

*nods his head weakly* Y-yea i think the bad kitty had enough..*sighs tiredly*
Flintstripe

*looked a little hesitant and nods* Me and Bloodpaw kissed some more..
Foxpaw
I've noticed. *ears flick in amusement. *lays beside him, licking his ears* -Scorchgaze

How about a few kisses? -Featherwing

*nuzzles his head gently* You were fantastic. -Treetail

How was it? -Redshadow
•shudders lightly as he does that• mhmm so do I get a turn today?
Tigerfang

•chuckles and kisses him up his neck heading towards his muzzle teasingly•
Crowtail

•purrs• And you were outstanding.
Flintstripe

Really good! I think..I felt all hot and she seemed pretty happy about it.
Foxpaw
If you'd like. -Scorchgaze

*purrs deeply* Always so frisky. -Featherwing

How do your hips feel? -Treetail

*chuckles slightly* That's a natural reaction for a tom. Especially when kissing a pretty she-cat. -Redshadow
•purrs• you aren’t going to wimp out on me right? I mean after all I had to take you in me and you are rather on the large size.
Tigerfang

Mhmm me frisky? •says kissing him•
Crowtail

They feel destroyed..•groans•
Flintstripe

Really? •looks a bit embarrassed• well we were kissing in the stream and I pinned her on her back..
Foxpaw
I suppose not. It's only fair to let you have your way now and then. -Scorchgaze

Mmhmm. *kisses him softly, wrapping his paws around his neck* -Featherwing

*massages his hips gently* -Treetail

*raises an eyebrow in surprise* Well that'd certainly cause things to happen. -Redshadow
*nods and slides out from under him and pushes him onto his back* Mhmm *examines his body*
Tigerfang

*purrs and grips his waist* Someone is getting clingy.
Crowtail

*huffs and winces* I dont think that is helping much you..
Flintstripe

*nods* Yea....Did i go to far?
Foxpaw
I'm still not exactly used to this. -Scorchgaze

Rude! I'm just being romantic. -Featherwing

I'm sorry. *pulls back* -Treetail

I'm not sure if you went too far, but you were definitely on the border of it. At least until you two are warriors I'd keep the kissing soft and somewhat innocent. -Redshadow
Oh and i was when you mounted me? *says nuzzling his chest*
Tigerfang

*laughs* I was joking love!
Crowtail

*lays his head on the ground* Ugh i think i took this bad kitty thing to far. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

*nods his head* Will do Redshadow. *smiles at him brightly* Thanks for givving me all this advice.
Foxpaw