Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21701-21750 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Split the clan....how? *looks down at Swampkit worriedly* It's okay little one. Here. *nudges him some water soaked moss* Drink. -Frecklenose

*turns to his mate* I don't know what to make of all this. -Treetail

*pads over to the patrol* Falconstar has the idea of splitting the clan. Going to the old camp for those who want to. In order to make the season easier with all the hunting for the kits. -Bloodpaw
*looks at Buckkit* I don't want to leave here. I like it here. -Pantherkit

*perks her ears at her mate's question* -Hushpool

*looks to Crowtail* Crowtail....I don't...I don't really know what to decide. -Featherwing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"Not experience leading a Clan, no, because Scorchwind and I will remain here. But depending on who volunteers to leave, we'll go over the candidates thoroughly and decide from there who would make the best leaders." ~ Falconstar

*her eyes shone with sudden interest* I've always wanted to be deputy. Could this be my chance? ~ Ivyfrost

"What about apprentices?" *calls from the back, eyes bright at the prospect of an adventure* "Can we decide if we want to leave or not?" ~ Amberpaw

*hesitates* "Scorchwind and I haven't discussed apprentices leaving, but I suppose..." *looks at Scorchwind for his opinion* ~ Falconstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
I-i dont know love he said he would give us all a few days to figure it out. *looks back* Is he okay?
Sunheart

*nods* I dont want to leave the camp with our kits being so young..
Flintstripe

*tilts his head a bit intrested in the idea* Huh..really?
Foxpaw

*nods in agreement* Same...
Buckkit

*nods at his mate stilll iffy about the idea*
Crowtail

*pads over to his mate* What are your thoughts on this?
Strongbreeze
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Apprentices...will have to be a more thorough discussion. However, as long as we have enough warriors to accommodate the amount of apprentices that want to leave....I suppose it should be fine. -Scorchgaze

He was breathing hard again but he seems to have relaxed. -Frecklenose

*nods and nuzzles him* And we still have a few days to think. -Treetail

*looks around for his siblings and friends to see what they're thinking* -Wrenflight

*pads over to his mate* Tell me what you're thinking Mistybreeze. I know for sure you'll have an opinion about this. -Redshadow

You seem curious. -Bloodpaw
"I agree with Scorchwind. So long as an overwhelming amount of apprentices don't leave, I see no problem with it. I would suggest speaking to your mentors and your kin before you make any final decisions, though." ~ Falconstar

*smiles and nods happily* ~ Amberpaw

*ears perk forward* Apprentices can leave? I could go and help build a whole new camp? *looks to Bloodpaw and immediately knows that she wouldn't follow* For once, I wouldn't have to hear the others talk about how great Bloodpaw is or how she's so much "nicer" than me. This camp won't want nice cats, they'll want warriors that can withstand a storm! *looks back at Falconstar, and already knows in her heart that she's going to leave* ~ Thunderpaw

"I don't know yet... it could be fun, y'know?" ~ Berryfrost

*leans her head on his shoulder* "I think it's a great idea. The camp will be overun soon, and he's right: we'll outhunt this territory if we don't do something about it." ~ Mistybreeze
*Nods* Yea i mean it would be a fresh start for all of us. *purrs* Im okay with it if you are i think...*glances over at his friend Wrenflight seeing him studying the group*
Strongbreeze

*sighs and pads into the den and nuzzle him gently* Be strong little one...*looks back up at his mate* So what do you think? i dont wanna take Swampkit if you do go if he is still sick..
Sunheart

*looks at his mate* Well love whats the plan? I mean im perfectlly fine staying here and im sure our kits would love that to.
SKyheart

*nods* I mean its sounds like a fresh adventure i figured you would have wnated to go to...
Foxpaw

Yea thats true we do have a few days. *purrs*
Flintstripe

*sighs seeing his daughter so excited about leaving*
Tigerfang
This isn't a decision to be made in haste. As Falconstar said, you'll have a few days to decide. The split might be temporary. At least for those of you who choose to return. -Scorchgaze

*pads over to Shiverwind* Well, all my friends and family are discussing with their mates what to decide. Since neither of us have one of those, what are you thinking? -Wrenflight

This could be our chance for a fresh start, Mistybreeze. For me to really aid the clan in a whole new way. -Redshadow
Also Katie, I didn't see her on the list, are you okay with Falconstar being Bloodpaw's mentor or did you have someone else in mind?

*watches her kit* I'm not sure yet, love. Let's give it some time. -Frecklenose

I want to stay. -Hushpool

I can't leave Stormclan. I want to prove to Falconstar that I have what it takes to lead this clan. Are you....thinking of going? -Bloodpaw

*nuzzles him* And we can always change our minds later too with whatever we decide. -Treetail
Sorry, I think I meant to fix that. Yes, I'm fine with him being her mentor!

*flicks his tail* "We'll give you a few days to decide if you want to leave or stay. Until then, come to me or Scorchgaze if you have any questions. Clan dismissed." ~ Falconstar

"I'm not sure we need a fresh start, but it could be exciting! And if we don't like it then we could always come back." *grins at Strongbreeze* "I think we should give it a chance!" ~ Berryfrost

*snorts softly, amused* "Well, I don't know what your kin think of it, but I think it's a great idea! We would be apart of something completely new, and what if it isn't temporary? We would be the first settlers in a new Clan!" ~ Shiverwind

*smiles up at him* "You really want to go, huh?" ~ Mistybreeze

Some seem to be more interested than others. *says lowly to his leader* I can already see a divide happening. -Scorchgaze

*pads off slowly toward the waterfall**watches the ground as she walks, her mind still lost in thought* -Sweetbriar

To be honest...I'd already thought of going as soon as I heard the news. -Wrenflight

I think this will be good for us. *touches his nose to her forehead* A weight could be lifted off our shoulders. -Redshadow
*looks at her hesitantly before nodding* I think i have to go...I cant be here with Tigerfang anymore i cant stand him...*says quietly* Y-you should come to. *looks at hopefully*
FOxpaw

*nods* Then we stay. *purrs*
Skyheart

*nods* Yea we can wait on it love.
Sunheart

*grins* I will do whatever you want Berry you are the love of my life.
Strongbreeze

Oh ofcourse we can. *purrs* I just hope that it doesnt cause to much of an issue..
Flitnstripe
*nods, watching them carefully* "I don't see any surprises so far." ~ Falconstar

*raises a brow* "Really. You. Mister-my-whole-family-is-my-life." ~ Shiverwind

*purrs and tucks her head underneath his chin* "This could be exactly the break you've been hoping for, Red." ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs and licks his nose* "Good! And I'm the love of Sweetbriar's life too, so she'll-" *stops and looks around* "Sweetbriar?" ~ Berryfrost
Foxpaw I...I can't just go. Being Falconstar's apprentice, having the chance to prove I can lead, this is what ice dreamed of since I was a kit. I can't leave now. I want...I will become the next leader of Stormclan. -Bloodpaw

We need to check with our girls too. -Hushpool

One can only hope but I'm not so sure. -Treetail
Really? Who are you expecting to go? -Scorchgaze

And that's the problem. They all have lives outside of the family except for me. *he didn't look particularly sad or unsure* This would be my chance to find my path. -Wrenflight

So it's decided then? You and I together facing a new world with whoever else chooses to go. -Redshadow

*paces along the edge of the waterfall pool* Stay or go? Go or stay? I...I don't think I'd want to stay gone forever, but temporarily.. This might be a last ditch effort for me. Would he even really notice if I was gone? He'd notice I wasn't around to pester him, but would he be upset? Would he miss me? Does he want me to stay? *takes a deep breath* This might be it, Sweetbriar. -Sweetbriar
"Redshadow and Mistybreeze, for sure. Mistybreeze hasn't felt like this was her home ever since Shadowpelt died, and StormClan will never fully accept Redshadow. This is the fresh start they didn't know they needed. I don't imagine many other senior warriors will volunteer; it'll mostly be the younger ones, who either don't feel like they have a place here or have too much spirit to resist an adventure. Ivyfrost will go for exactly those reasons." ~ Falconstar

*her face lights up* "Hold on. Are we going to go out an conqur a brand new world as partner-in-crimes?" ~ Shiverwind

"I guess so!" ~ MIstybreeze

*looks at her sadly* But we are best friends...*says quietly* We said we would do everything together...
Foxpaw

*looks around with her * Huh where did she go?
Strongbreeze

*nods* Though im sure they will stay. *laughs and gets to his paws* Ill go see what Thunderpaw is thinking. *says as he starts to head over to her*
Skyheart

*Pads over to his brother* So what are you thinking?
Sunheart

So do you want to go check with your parents? To see what they are plotting?
Flintstripe

*sits with his mate still a bit uneasy about the whole thing.*
Crowtail
I expected Ivyfrost to be the first to volunteer. She's always had the drive to be in a position of power. This is her golden opportunity. Mistybreeze and Redshadow I expected as well. *let's out a low breath* The younger ones....are the ones I was worried about. *scans the clan to see where his kits were* -Scorchgaze

I guess so. *flicks her shoulder with his tail* You need someone to keep an eye on you right? And didn't I say before you were the new cat I'd be hovering over? *this was clearly a joke and not actually a part of the reason he was leaving**he truly wants to find a purpose for himself and this was the perfect time to do it* -Wrenflight

*purrs and watches her fondly before his face settles into a more troubled expression* -Redshadow
Can't you stay, Foxpaw? Maybe Tigerfang will go instead! And even if he doesn't we can make sure to keep him away from you. -Bloodpaw

Flaxenrose won't leave Sheepfluff or Brownnut. It's likely that we'll stay. -Darkmist

Probably a good idea. *pads over to his fathers* Well? -Treetail

We aren't sure Treetail? What are you and Flintstripe thinking? -Featherwing

We don't want to go yet. Our kits are too young. But...we haven't officially decided. -Treetail
*follows his gaze* "They're capable warriors now, Scorchgaze. If they decide to leave, I'm sure they'll make valuable editions to the new camp." ~ Falconstar

"Over there!" *pads over to Sweetbriar and the waterfall* "Wow, you're really thinking this over." ~ Berryfrost

*joins Crowtail* "Isn't this great?" *asks, her face lighting up* "This is exactly the adventure we dreamed about as kits!" ~ Ivyfrost

"Mhm. Well then it's settled: I'll go inform Falconstar that he can stop searching for his new leader and deputy!" ~ Shiverwind

*blinks, caught off guard* "What's the matter?" ~ Mistybreeze

I'm logging off the night, guys. Night!
Night!

I know. It's just the idea of them being gone. It's...not easy. -Scorchgaze

*stops her pacing to turn to her friend* I normally wouldn't want to leave. *pauses for a few moments, mulling things over in her head* I don't want to leave. This is my home. But...this could be my chance to really see if Falconstar feels anything for me. If he doesn't want me to go, if he let's me go but misses me. I need to try to stir him up somehow or I fear everything I've been working for with him will fall flat. So I think I'm going. Even if only temporarily. I have to try. -Sweetbriar

Oh? And what position would you give yourself? I assume you don't want to take orders from me. *grins* -Wrenflight

Foxpaw. I need to see what his decision is or if he's made one already. -Redshadow
*takes a step back from her* You know he wont leave this place..*sighs* i-i've made up my mind bloodpaw..
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea about same with us but..we arent sure.. we love it here to..
Crowtail
But...it's only temporary right? You'll be back right? -Bloodpaw
*shrugs* Maybe i will maybe i wont depends how it all goes..*looks at this paws*
Foxpaw

*looks around the camp sitting with his kits as all the cats discuss their plans*
Flintstirpe
*watches him with a sad expression on her face* Is leaving really what you want to do? -Bloodpaw

*touches his nose to his ear* Do you think any of your siblings will go? -Treetail
•nods slowly• I feel like it’s somwthing I have to do..•looks back up at her• won’t you atleast think about it?
Foxpaw

•sits besides his parents• Pa we aren’t going right?
Tanglepaw

•makes a face thinking• Maybe Wren if anyone...otherwise I don’t think many of my siblings are thinking about it or I would hope..
Flintstripe
I feel like staying is what I have to do...I want my parents to see what I can do and be proud of me. *rests her tail on his shoulder* Foxpaw you're one of my best friends. So.... I'll support you in whatever you want to do. *tries to smile reassuringly* Who knows, this could be the chance for us to see who makes the best leader. -Bloodpaw

No son, we're staying. -Darkmist

You really think Wren would go? -Treetail
*smiles half heartedly and nods* Yea..I guess thats true we can see who the better leader is going to be..*touches her nose with his* We will always be friends though right?
Foxpaw

*nods happily and sits besides him* PA what if one of us wanted to go?
Tanglepaw

*nods* Unlike the rest of us he isnt tied down..
Flintstirpe
Of course we will be. Nothing could make us stop being friends. -Bloodpaw

You'd have to get through your mother. *smiles slightly* Your mother and I would be sad, but ultimately what we want is for you kits to be happy. -Darkmist

But he loves you guys. He's always looking out for the rest of you. You'd really think he'd go? -Treetail
*nods* Not even if i decide to stay there. *purrs*
Foxpaw

*laughs a little and nods* Dont worry though ill be staying right here with the both of you.
Tanglepaw

Hey im just saying he would be willing to go that doesnt mean he would and i doubt he would.
Flintstripe
We still would be friends. I'd miss you like crazy though. -Bloodpaw

*licks his head* I'm glad to hear it. -Darkmist

I guess. Any of your siblings you know for sure will stay? -Treetail
Crazy enough to even visit? *says curiously* I mean im sure that would be aloud right?
Foxpaw

*looks around camp for Bloodpaw* I wonder what everyone else in the clan is thinking.
Tanglepaw

Im going to say Freckle because she just had her kits. *purrs* And Sweet since her little crush with Falconstar.
Flintstripe
I don't know why it wouldn't be. We're all family from the same clan. Even if we're apart. -Bloodpaw

Some I'm sure will be leaving without question. *watches him* Looking for someone? -Darkmist

Let's certainly hope. Unless we decide to go. -Treetail
*nods* Though the real question is who is going to be incharge of the new group.
Foxpaw

*nods* Yea...Looking for Bloodpaw but im sure she is talking to Foxpaw about the whoel thing she said she was staying though..so i dont have to worry about her leaving.
Tanglepaw

*nods* But its all up in the air since we still have to make sure the little ones are okay with it.
Flintstripe
I have no idea. With the cats I assume would go Ivyfrost has potential to lead. Whether it be leader or deputy. Who do you think should lead? -Bloodpaw

You really like her, don't you? -Darkmist

Of course. They are our first priority. -Treetail
*thinks and nods* I think Ivyfrost i mean she is my mentor after all so that would make me the apprentice of the new leader. *grins*
Foxpaw

*blinks and shuffles his paws embarrassingly* Uh..I mean i guess we are best friends you know..
Tanglepaw

*purrs* Glad you got that in your head.
Flintsturpe
*grins* And since I'm the apprentice of the current leader it'd be a real head to head competition. -Bloodpaw

*smiles knowingly* If okay if you have a crush on her, Tanglepaw. You don't have to be embarrassed. -Darkmist

Hey I've had that in my brain since the minute I knew they were there. -Treetail
*cuffs her amused* Yea you are going to be a real head ache to me now arent you? *purrs*
Foxpaw

*relaxes a little* Well i guess i have a little crush on her..*purrs* I asked her to be my mate when we are old enough..*says without thinking*
Tanglepaw

Mhmm whatever you say i usually know whats on your mind. *purrs* So should we get back to clearing out the old moss in the nursery?
Flintstripe
But I'm fun though right? -Bloodpaw

*blinks in surprise* you already asked her? -Darkmist

*nudges him playfully* Yes. Your mind is the one I'd be worried about. -Treetail
Obviously you are fun otherwise we would be hanging so much mouse brain. *looks at her happily* Though i realized if i leave all you will have is tht lump of fur Tanglepaw.
Foxpaw

*blinks* Yea she said she would think about it when we were warriors so its a maybe. *chuckles a little*
Tanglepaw

*gets to his paws licking the kits before padding off towards the nursery and looks back at him* What is that suppose to mean? *purrs* Am i that bad?
Flintstripe
*rolls her eyes lightheartedly* Hopefully in the time you two are apart you can both get used to the lack of bickering and get along when you see each other again. If you two stay at odds I'll knock some sense into those heads. -Bloodpaw

Well...I'm glad you seem to be handling it well. Though you've always been mature for your age. -Darkmist

Oh yes you are. *grins at him playfully* And you know it. -Treetail
Can knock sense into me if im not here. *purrs* I mean you wouldnt be able to do it until the next time you see me.
Foxpaw

*tilts his head* Why wouldn't i be handling it well she didn't say no pa.
Tanglepaw

*smirks and starts to gather up more moss* Mhmm i member now i think i was being a naughty tom wasnt i?
Flintstirpe
Don't think I won't. *purrs in amusement* I'm going to miss you. *touches her nose to his shoulder* -Bloodpaw

Still, most cats your age would be upset by anything other than yes. But like I said, you're very mature. -Darkmist

As always. *purrs and brings some new moss over to the den, still watching the kits* -Treetail
*nods* Yea ill miss you even more you know. But we still have a few days so we can spend that time together.
Foxpaw

*grins* I mean i like to say i got that from you. *stands to his paws and stretches out* But i got my charm from ma.
Tanglepaw

*looks around camp as his parents go in and out of the den and waddles to the entrance of the den*
Flamekit

*takes out another load of moss and brings in more fresh moss*
Flitnstripe
No more avoiding me? *looks at him with a raised brow* -Bloodpaw

Oh really? Well I can't argue with that, your mother is very charming. -Darkmist

*purrs and watches his son* Whatcha doing little warrior? -Treetail
Hey i have just been busy okay. *give sher a light shove* I wont never purposly avoid you.
Foxpaw

*nods* So im just using my great genes to swing over the she cats. *purrs*
Tanglepaw

*looks up at him and shrinks a little before swiping at paw out at him*
Flamekit

I think you scared him love.
Flinstripe
Well that's good to know. *leans on him* Someone else is gonna miss you too, you know. -Bloodpaw

*scoffs in amusement* Now you're starting to sound like your uncle. -Darkmist

*frowns and crouches down to his level* I'm sorry, Flamekit. I promise I won't hurt you. -Treetail
*blinks confused* Who is that? You would be the only one pretty much..
Foxpaw

*Frowns* Dont compare me to uncle Sunheart please.
Tanglepaw

*puts his paws on his muzzle and nips his nose playfully purring*
Flamekit

*purrs watching them and continues what he was doing.
Flintstripe
Oh just a pretty apprentice who happens to be Tanglepaw's sister. -Bloodpaw

Well don't look so down about it. *nudges him* Your uncle has made some... questionable decisions, but he's on the right path now. -Darkmist

*purrs* The spitting image of your daddy and just as fiesty as him too. -Treetail
•shuffles his paws awkwardly• Oh yea..I mean I was going to tell her to and I know she would probably stay here aswell...
Foxpaw

•shrugs• I would rather be compared to anyone else. •purrs• like you.
Foxpaw

Hey now he is only a few days old don’t go giving our poor son any ideas.
Flintstripe

•purrs and nuzzles him•
Flanekit