Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21901-21950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"I just don't want your feelings towards me to influence your decision, that's all. I'm sure this goes without saying, but even though the new camp might be temporary, I won't have cats flop back and fourth between camps. If you decide to go, I expect you to stay." *meets her gaze evenly* ~ Falconstar

"You're on!" *smirks* "Who did you have in mind?" ~ Shiverwind

*shrugs* "Why not? Tigerfang won't be in the new camp, I'm sure, so Foxpaw will need a support system. And you've heard him - we're more like parents to him than his real parents have ever been." ~ Mistybreeze

"I have lots of fun playing with the other tom-kits. I don't need to play with you to have fun." ~ Pebblekit
*lifts her head* "Yes. What is it?" ~ Mousepaw

*purrs* "I thought that one was implied!" ~ Berryfrost
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*pads over to her and sits down* Well you know about the announcment..And me and Amberpaw have decided to go..we were wondering what your decision on it was..
Foxpaw

*grins* I mean yes but i like hearing it plus. *nips her scuff* You are amazing at many other things aswell.
Strongbreeze
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*meets his eyes with a playfully challenging look* Someone feeling eager? -Bloodpaw

Is that what would make you two happy? Or do you think the excitement of a new place would be better? -Featherwing

Don't tell me you're going to leave too. -Scorchgaze

How can you expect everyone to make such a huge decision and not have maybe a few change their minds afterward? I figured there would at least be a grace period. *didn't sound like she was particularly worried for herself* And what of the cats with kits? I heard Featherwing mention something about wanting to wait until the new camp was ready before moving in his kits. -Sweetbriar

*smirks* Me. -Wrenflight

You really think he'd want that? He'd want me to be his father? I don't exactly have a reputation young cats can look up to. -Redshadow

How stuck up. Do you like toms or something? -Pantherkit
*blinks, surprised* "You're both going? I... I honestly hadn't thought about it much." ~ Mousepaw

*purrs* "That settles it, we're the most amazing cats in StormClan!" ~ Berryfrost
"Cats will be able to join the new camp whenever they'd like; so I have no problem with cats waiting for their kits to be able enough to make the journey, or wait until the camp is established. But unless something big happens, like an emergency or a need for a medicine cat, I expect them to keep their word and stay at the camp. I'm not unfair, but I won't have the same cats coming and going every moon." ~ Falconstar

*eyes widen* "You?!" *demands* "But you'll be bias!" ~ Shiverwind

"Foxpaw has always been able to look past your reputation." *head buts him* "He adores you, mouse-brain." ~ Mistybreeze

*narrows his eyes* "Would it be a problem if I did? My parents are both toms. Do you have a problem with them?" ~ Pebblekit
Eager? *laughs* More like confident *eyes her looking her from top to bottom and smirks* I remember last time you made quite a cute sound.
Tanglepaw

I want whatever makes Hushpool happy..i dont care for the new grounds since it just old territory that we dont use anymore plus it would be more work to fix up and rebuild then to stay in a place that we have lived in for moon..But its just Thunderpaw was so deadset on all of us going to the new place she didnt think about the option of us nothing going.
Skyheart

*gives him a look and cuffs him* Ofcourse im not going you oof.
Tigerfang

*pads to Pantherkits side* Dont mind him Pantherkit he is just to simple minded to understand true potential.
Buckkit

*nods* Yea..I think you should come with us Mousepaw...I mean what do we have here? Mom...Mom is gone..and Tigerfang..is well you know...
Foxpaw

*laughs* Dont go saying that around everyone else otherwise they will judge. *looks over at Falconstar and Sweetbriar* What do you think they are talking about? He has been over there with her for awhile.
strongbreeze
*shuffles her paws* "I don't wanna be without you guys, it's just..." *looks outside the den, where Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw are* "I kinda... like someone here..." ~ Mousepaw

*looks caught off guard* "What? You never told us!" ~ Amberpaw

*shrugs* "I never thought I had a chance with them before, but with so many cats leaving, maybe now I could." ~ Mousepaw

*follows his gaze* "Knowing Falconstar? I have absolutely no idea." ~ Berryfrost
*turns her head away again* Then unless something happens I'll be keeping my word. -Sweetbriar

I swear I won't. I'm an honorable tom. *grins tauntingly* Don't feel up to a real challenge, Shiver? -Wrenflight

*chuckles lowly* Sorry. I guess I'm just not used to the idea of cats liking me aside from you. Do you think it's something we should talk to him about now? Or after we leave? -Redshadow

*narrows her eyes at him* Watch it buddy. You're looking for a fight more than a kiss at this point. *swipes at him playfully* -Bloodpaw

I guess you just have to go with your gut. You've still got time to decide. -Featherwing

That's a relief. -Scorchgaze

I just think you're being lame about it. *says to Pebblekit* Your dad's are at least cool enough to hang out with she-cats. -Pantherkit
*stares at her for a few moments, then nods coolly* "Alright. I hope your curiosity is worth it." *turns around and starts towards Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw* ~ Falconstar

*eyes harden at the taunt* "Fine. You're on. But, fair warning, I'm not responsible for any feelings you might catch." ~ Shiverwind

"Not right now, since he's busy, but I think we should talk to him about it before we leave." ~ Mistybreeze

"Well that doesn't mean I have to hang out with them." *turns around* "C'mon Driftkit, let's go see if Frecklenose will let us visit Swampkit!" ~ Pebblekit
Bloodpaw and Tanglepaw are a little bit out of camp

*lays down besdies her* We wouldn't want to be with out you though...*tilts his head slightly* But speaking of the topic of you liking someone do we get to know who? I mean this is big news to us! *purrs*
Foxpaw

*ducks just dodging her paw and laughs* Sorry sorrY! Though i wouldnt mind kissing you again. *purrs* That is if you are up for it agian.
Tanglepaw

Sounds about right..*glances over at Wrenflgiht and Shiverwind* And i dont even want to know what those two are up to but, Besdies us who else do you think will join us all at the new camp?
Strongbreeze

Well duh princess we have like two more days they said. *looks around* So you and Crowtail decided to go then?
Skyheart

What you thought i would leave you behind? Plus seems like Redshadow is going to be going and i dont want anything to do with him.
Tigerfang

*frowns and sighs but nods following him* See ya later pantherkit. *says waving his tail*
Driftkit
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Oops xD

*blushes* "Well... okay. It's-" ~ Mousepaw

"Do you mind?" *snaps from her nest* "Some of us are trying to brood in peace!" ~ Thunderpaw

*huffs, but speaks softly* "Not right now, but I'll tell you guys later." ~ Mousepaw

"Hmmm. Maybe one of the queens? Sunheart and Frecklenose are most likely to leave, I think." ~ Berryfrost

*pads out of the Nursery* "Can you believe her?! Bossy she-kit, who does she think she is?" *huffs* "I certainly won't be sleeping anywhere near her when we're made apprentices!" ~ Pebblekit
KatieK102 commented…
Pebblekit reminds me of one of those stuck-up, snobby British boys you would run into at boarding school xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Thunderpaw though XD I pag-ibig her lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
SHE IS THORNTAIL REINCARNATED sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
A female Thorntail! Thorntail would be very pleased xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yea they went to bury the spoiled prey so they're just a bit out of camp.

*let's out a heavy, shaking breath once he's gone* Damnit. *pads into the warriors den* -Sweetbriar

Speak for yourself, Shiver. *nudges her playfully* I can't be blamed for my alluring qualities. -Wrenflight

Sounds like a plan to me. *shakes out his pelt* I just got nervous all of a sudden. -Redshadow

We've got work to do right now! *shoves him playfully and starts back to the entrance of camp* Stop trying to slack off. *laughs* -Bloodpaw

*nods* We figured it'd be a nice change. -Featherwing

Hey I haven't had the best luck predicting who will go and who will stay. -Scorchgaze

What a jerk. *grumbles to Buckkit* -Pantherkit
*frowns at Thunderpaws interruption and flicks an ear* Yea later is fine...But we would force you to go...*says quietly so they wouldnt get snapped at again* You just do what you think is right okay?
Foxpaw

Really? Huh i hope Wren and Sunheart get along then..Otherwise it will be quite tense.
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* I mean she isnt that bad Driftkit you just have to be more open just like Featherwing says you cant make friends if you are mean to them.
Driftkit

*smirks and bats his muzzle* "Sureeeee." *overhears Berryfrost and blinks, like she forgot something* "StarClan, I didn't even think about Sunheart! I have to go talk to him and make sure he's leaving too!" ~ Shiverwind

*notices Falconstar leave and perks her ears* "Oh, come on! Let's go see what he said!" ~ Berryfrost

"Don't be nervous. Foxpaw will be thrilled!" *laughs and touches her muzzle to his* "Is it wrong that I want to go and shove this in Tigerfang's muzzle? Because I really want to." ~ Mistybreeze

tanglebelly commented…
i pag-ibig how hated i made Tigerfang sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
At least one of your Pusa at any ibingiay time has to be hated XD You make them that way sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
KatieK102 commented…
It's true xD If it's not Tigerfang than it's Sunheart. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*purrs and follows behind her watching her everymove from behind amused* Whatever you say bossy paws.
Tanglepaw

Why would you need a change?
Skyheart

Oh really what happened now? *nudges him* Big guy having trouble with who is going and staying?
Tigerfang

*nods* He has a stick up his tail hole i bet.
Buckkit
*smiles at them* "Of course I'll think about it." ~ Mousepaw

*scoffs* "Well, I think she's a nonsense." ~ Pebblekit
And I have to go talk to my siblings. I'll catch you guys later. *hurries over to the nursery* -Wrenflight

You're so devious, love. *grins* But I don't blame you. Not like he wouldn't deserve it. I wouldn't do it now though. He's with his body guard. -Redshadow
There's a lot that's gone on in this camp over the years. A lot of good memories but also a lot of bad. Plus I've always been curious about the old territory. -Featherwing

I'm fairly sure Wrenflight is going. And Sweetbriar is going. -Scorchgaze

*snorts in amusement* Something like that. Whatever, his loss. He'd be way better at fighting if he practiced with me. -Pantherkit
*runs towards the medicine cat den* "Sunheart!" ~ Shiverwind

*looks at Tigerfang and Scorchgaze and rolls her eyes* "They're guled to each other these days. I swear they have a thing going." ~ Mistybreeze
But also tell us who your big crush is to later! *purrs before getting to his paws and looks at Amberpaw* Come on lets go get something to eat im starving! *looks at Mousepaw* Do you want to join us to or have you already eaten?
Foxpaw

*nods purring* Im commming im comming. *says following after her*
Strongbreeze

*sits outside the medicine cats den after talking to darkmist and looks up at her* Oh hey Shiverwind.
Sunheart

I mean me and her play all the time Driftkit and we never have issues plus she is Skyheart and Hushpools daughter and they are like super warriors!
driftkit
Troublemaker. *teases as they reenter camp* -Bloodpaw

*settles into her nest her a huff* What a day. -Sweetbriar

*bites his lip to hold back a laugh, his eyes a light with mischief* -Redshadow
"No, I'll come with you." *gets out of her nest and follows them* ~ Mousepaw

*skids to a stop in front of Sweetbriar and grins* "So! Details!" ~ Berryfrost

*purrs* "Hey!" *sits down beside him* "So, you're definitely going to the new camp with me, right? So we can raise all sorts of Hell together?" ~ Shiverwind

"Well, that doesn't mean she'll be a super warrior. Most she-cats just aren't as strong as toms are, Driftkit. There are a few, but if I want to be a truly strong warrior, then I should only be friends with truly strong cats." *smiles at him* "Like you, or Black-kit, or Raindapple's kits." ~ Pebblekit

*looks at him* "What?" ~ Mistybreeze

*sits up finally* Or me. *looks at his sister* Next time he bad mouths you ill smack that grin off his face for you.
Buckkit

Am not im just enjoying myself okay! *says entering the camp with her* So now what? I think we got all the old prey out.
Tanglepaw

*shrugs* Just a forest like like you ahve never been in one before.
Skyheart

*pads over to Hushpool seeing her with his mate and Skyheart*
Crowtail
"Bloodpaw!" *calls when she pads into camp* ~ Falconstar
*nods and leads the way out of the den to the freshkill pile* Now that we are out of the den and Thunderpaw isnt here to ruin it i think it would be the best time to give me and Amberpaw your juicy details! *purrs looking through the pile*
Foxpaw

*raises and eye amused* Well i planned on going but i need to get the okay from Frecklenose. *purrs* Featherwing said that they had the idea of setting up the camp before moving the kits there so im onboard with him*
Sunheart

But what about Buckkit and Badgerkit those two are stronger then me you know but i totally agree with Black-kit he is super strong! *purrs* But i agree i guess to get stronger you have to fight strong cats right?
Driftkit
*ears perk* I'll see you later, Falconstar is calling me. *rushes off* Hey guys! *waves her tail to the three siblings as she passes them outside the apprentice den**comes to stop in front of Falconstar and dips her head* -Bloodpaw

*shrugs* He quizzed me quite a lot on why I'm going. He was testing me, I could tell. He called me out on the idea of me leaving to see how he'd react but I played it off so I don't think he actually got what he wanted which was for me to be honest. -Sweetbriar

*raises an eyebrow playfully* You wanna know? -Redshadow

Still. It's just different. -Featherwing

Hey. Heard you're going. -Hushpool

Aww thanks. *licks her brother's shoulder* But let me handle it or else we'll be proving his point. -Pantherkit
"Welllll...." *trails off, as Bloodpaw rushes by* ~ Mousepaw

*huffs* "And let me go all alone for the first moon, with only Wrenflight for company? Sunheart, how could you?" *asks, even as she tries not to grin* ~ Shiverwind

*smiles* "There you go, now you're catching on. Falconstar and Scorchgaze are the strongest cats in the Clan, and who do they hang out with?" *nudges him* "If you wanna play with Pantherkit then go ahead. I just think she's mouse-brained." ~ Pebblekit

*opens his mouth to respond and sighs watching her go a bit amused and pads over towards and past the group of apprentices aswell and head for the apprentice den*
Tanglepaw

*looks a bit surprised* Wait those two are going?
Tigerfang

*shrugs* I guess but are you sure you can live with out me and Hushpool if we decide to stay?
Skyheart

*nods* Yea thats the plan honestly it was Featherwing who really pushed the idea. *chuckles* He didnt like the idea of me and Ivyfrost seperating and wanted us to stay together.
Crowtail

*smirks amused* No problem but fine i will let you handle it only because i know you can kick the snot out of him easily i mean he is Featherwing and Crowtails kit. *snorts*
Buckkit
*flicks his tail* "Ready for some training?" ~ Falconstar

*blinks* "He asked you flat out if you were leaving to get a reaction from him?" *shakes her head* "He's too intelligent! It's scary!" ~ Berryfrost

"Of course!" ~ Mistybreeze
The ones you would have least expected right? -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes, but not in a mean way* We can only try to. -Featherwing

Always so sweet Fluffy is. -Hushpool

It wouldn't even be hard. *grins* A simple headlock and he'd tap out whining like a newborn. -Pantherkit
Absolutely! Are we battle training or hunting? -Bloodpaw

Or maybe I'm just too obvious. *lays her head back* But I still maintained that I'll be going. I could really gage him either, not that I'm surprised. I had no idea what he was thinking beyond testing me. -Sweetbriar

Weeeell, Foxpaw and I are fairly certain those two have been more than friendly lately. -Redshadow
*follows her eyes spotting Bloodpaw and looks at her in shock slightly knowing his own feelings for Bloodpaw and also Tanglepaws feelings for Bloodpaw and coughs akwardly as he grabs a vole for them* Well...? *says coolly trying not to sound thrown off guard*
Foxpaw

*laughs* I mean i would need to ask Frecklenose if i could go eariler and set up the nursery for the kits eariler but i think she might have some seconds thoughts knowing our...uh history together.
Sunehart

Yea you are right then again you always are. *purrs* But i like playing with pantherkit i just dont want you two at each others necks is all..
Driftkit

Playing cool like always arent you Sweetbriar. *chuckles a bit*
Strongbreeze
I mean i bet you will be begging for us to come just to spice up your sex life again. *grins*
Skyheart

*nods* He is the sweetest thing ever. *purrs* But what about you and Skyheart are you two heading over to the new camp?
Crowtail

What about your other kits have they decided yet?
Tigerfang

*laughs* You wouldnt even need to do that just pin him down again and he will spit fire out of his mouth because he will be so upset.
Buckkit
"How about hunting? You and Thunderpaw are natural fighters already. We can worry about that another day." *leads the way* ~ Falconstar

*frowns* "Fox-dung. Curse that tom and his mask!" ~ Falconstar

*jaw drops* "You're. Kidding. Tigerfang?!" ~ Mistybreeze

*smiles slowly* "Welll.... they're really attractive, and smart too." ~ Mousepaw

*grin fades* "Oh. Right." ~ Shiverwind

*shrugs* "Go ahead, then. I won't be upset. I just won't be joining you." ~ Pebblekit
*nods eagerly, trying to contain her excitement, and follows him out* -Bloodpaw

*smiles at Strongbreeze* I try. *turns to Berryfrost* He did say something that had me concerned though. He said he doesn't want cats bouncing back and forth between camps. So unless something happens and there's an emergency, he expects cats to stay where they've chosen to be. Until the temporary split is up. If it's even temporary. -Sweetbriar

*shakes his head* Not kidding at all, love. *shrugs* Maybe his urges got the better of him. -Redshadow

*gives him a look* You wish. -Featherwing

We're....stuck. Bloodpaw is staying. Thunderpaw is going. We really don't quite know what to do. -Hushpool

I haven't gotten to ask yet. I'm also letting them have time to decide. -Scorchgaze

Oh yea! Definitely! I'm looking forward to taking him down one day! -Pantherkit
*laughs* he is a tom of mystery no one understand what he is thinking.
Strongbreeze

*sets the vole down for them and lays besides her* Mhmm really so who is the lucky tom then? *purrs*
Foxpaw

*nods* But i mean if i get the okay ill be heading there with you.
SUnheart

i know i know. *stretches* Come on we need to find Blackkit to play with remeber?
Driftkit
"So," *begins as they walk* "You're not leaving me, are you?" ~ Falconstar

*looks caught off guard* "So basically... unless you almost die, you can't come back?" ~ Berryfrost

*shakes her head* "I can't believe it." ~ Mistybreeze

"Or she-cat," *adds* ~ Amberpaw

"Weeeellllllll......." ~ Mousepaw

"Lead the way." ~ Pebblekit
Mhmm whatever dont come running back to me when you want me inside you again begging for me. *snickers and nips his ear tips before looking at his mate*
Skyheart

*frowns* Well you are in a tight spot then...I mean you have to pick one you know and knowing that it will never be easy.
Crowtail

*nods* That sounds about right...i havent spoken to my ktis but then again they dont want to speak to me anyways..
Tigerfang

And im looking forward to you shoving his face into the dirt.
Buckkit
*frowns* So we wont be aloud back if he decide to go then?
Strongbreeze

*looks at Amberpaw* I think our sister is into she cats. *purrs before licking Mousepaws* Head its okay we wont judge you, you know.
Foxpaw

*glances around looking for Blackkit*
Driftkit
Of course not, Falconstar. I've already discussed with my parents that I'm staying. -Bloodpaw

That's what it's starting to sound like. *looks more worried* Starclan why does he have to be so difficult?! And I can't just very well ask him if he has feeling for me or wants me to stay because he wouldn't be honest even if I did ask! Or he'd be smug! -Sweetbriar

I would say ask him buuuut that might be a touchy subject. It's clearly not supposed to be public knowledge. Foxpaw was the one to pick it up in the first place. -Redshadow

*huffs in slight annoyance before listening in on Crowtail and Hushpool's conversation as well* -Featherwing

I know... It's such a stressful decision. And Buckkit is going to throw a fit if he has to leave Bloodpaw. -Hushpool

Are you going to try asking them? -Scorchgaze

Me and you both. So what now? -Pantherkit

*still sits by the fresh kill pile* -Blackkit
Ah so you really are in a tight spot arent you? Well i mean wouldnt you want whats best for your all of yours kits so you have to take your new litters feelings into thought when making your decision.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* No...I dont think anything good would come from it..
Tigerfang

*shrugs* Im down for whatever you want to do.
Buckkit

*spots Blackkit and runs over to him* Blackkit! Wanna play with me and Pebblekit?
driftkit
I know. That's why this decision is so hard. -Hushpool

I'm sorry Tigerfang. *rests his tail on his shoulder* -Scorchgaze

Sure. *still is worried for his brother* what are we playing? -Blackkit

Hmm I'm hungry! -Pantherkit
*Gets to his paws and looks around for Treetail*
Flintstripe

*pads after Treetail following him around*
Flamekit

No its fine im used to it by now..I mean two litters and both hate me. *laughs to himself* You kind of just accept it at some point.
Tigerfang

But in the end you ahve to make the choice Hushpool and only you well and Skyheart but he listens to you so he will agree with what ever you pick.
Crowtail

*looks at Pebblekit* We didnt really think this far ahead to be honest do you have any games you want to play?
Driftkit

Well lets go get food come on lets go ask mama or papa!
Buckkit
Well that's why I'm trying to decide. -Hushpool

As long as you're sure. -Scorchgaze

*hurries over to his brother* Flintstripe! Have you decided what you're going to do? -Wrenflight

*purrs at him* Come on, little warrior. Let's go get your daddy. *heads over toward Flintstripe* -Treetail

*shrugs* Whatever you guys decide. -Blackkit
*blinks at Wrenlfight runs over to him and nods* Well i decided...but need to make sure with Treetail..*says wearily seeing how excited he seemed.
Flintstripe

*meows and him and keeps following batting at his tail*
Flamekit

*nods* Trust me im fine Scorchgaze. *smiles at him and looks around camp* Though im curious on who is all going.
Tigerfang

Well take your time and try not to rush it you have a few days left to spare
Crowtail

*pads over with PAntherkit* mama me and a Pantherkit are hungry! *says demandingly*
Buckkit
Okay Buckkit. What would you like? -Hushpool

Ivyfrost is going, Sweetbriar. Falconstar and I are sure Redshadow and Mistybreeze. Wrenflight as well. -Scorchgaze

*watches him wearily* And? -Wrenflight

*waves his tail for him* -Treetail
Dang, Pebblekit just didn’t wanna okay with she-kits, he’s not trying to shove dirt in anyone’s face xD

*nods* “You know we won’t judge you, Mousepaw! I mean, just look at-“ ~ Amberpaw

*draws away, confused* “She-cats? What are you two talking about?” *shakes her head* “I like Tanglepaw!” ~ Mousepaw

“I’m pleased to hear it,” *says, and flicks her with his tail* “You’re shaping up to be a fine warrior. I’d hate to watch another warrior finish your training and get the credit for such a skilled warrior.” *teasing* ~ Falconstar

*shakes his head* “I swear, it’s like he’s trying to keep you away or something!” ~ Berryfrost

“I’m glad we’re leaving. This camp is going crazy.” ~ Mistybreeze

“We don’t have to play any games if you don’t wanna,” *offers* “Do you wanna see if we can visit Swampkit?” ~ Pebblekit
KatieK102 commented…
Let me know if I forgot anyone! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
thjink you got everyone sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Umm...Pantherkit what do we want?
Buckkit

*laughs at the kits* Seems like you have your paws full dont you?
Crowtail

Makes sense they all seem willing to leave some more then others...
Tigerfang

Well i want to stay here..i like it here and i dont want to leave dad behind...
Flintstripe

*purrs chasing it playfully*
Flamekit
*takes a bite on the vole and starts to swallow it and starts to choke when she says Tanglepaws name* W-what!?
Foxpaw

Yea i bet taht would cheer him up!
Driftkit