Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22001-22050 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*holds her crouch* -Bloodpaw

Watch that mouth of yours around our son. *chuckles* -Treetail

*lays her head on her paws, watching Swampkit rest* -Frecklenose

Me either. -Featherwing

*nods slightly* Sounds like a good idea. Make sure you take a good number of cats. Scout the old camp to make sure everything seems in order. -Scorchgaze

And we could potentially get to if we go! Fight off rouges! -Pantherkit

*grunts and stumbles slightly before pouncing on him and pinning his shoulders down firmly* -Blackkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*laughs* Oh comeon he doesnt understand anything we say yet! Plus look at him he is sleeping. *purrs warmly*
Flintstripe

*licks Frecklenoses Cheek* Shiverwind we should go see if we can get some cats to go and scout the area.
Sunheart

*nods* Yessir! *looks back at the two she cats* Did you hear him he gave us the okay we just need a rather large group to scout.
strongbreeze

*frowns* Yea but mama and papa wouldnt let us fight yet we are to tiny.
Buckkit

*yawns tiredly and looks around* So wanna go snuggle?
Crowtail
*purrs* We've got two pretty perfect boys, huh? -Treetail

*purrs at him softly* Be careful, love. -Frecklenose

Who should we bring? I think Wrenflight should come. -Sweetbriar

That sounds great. -Featherwing

We could get the okay to fight sometime soon though. -Pantherkit
The most perfect boys we could imagine. *grins* But then we have you over here mr trouble maker.
Flintstripe

*nods* Dont worry i will be as safe as can be. *purrs before padding out of the den*
Sunheart

*nods* If Wren goes then Shiverwind will want to go. *says padding away from the two older toms*
Strongbreeze

*keeps his glare on Stronbreeze*
ZTigerfang

*nods* Come on we can relax in the nursery i think i saw Flintstripe and Treetail clearing out the old moss for us. *purrs*
Crowtail

Mhmm maybe i mean we are getting bigger right?
Buckkit
Me? Why me? -Treetail

Would you knock that off? He's a good tom. -Scorchgaze

Then let's go snuggle with the little ones. Well, the ones who aren't running wild. -Featherwing

Totally! -Pantherkit
As far as you know..•mutters• But fine I will try to be better..
Tigerfang

Seriously? Who was punished for like three moons?
Flintstripe

•purrs• Yea I think I saw two run off to play but the rest should be sleeping. •says padding towards the den•
Crowtail

But first we gotta beat up Pebblekit for insulting you!
Buckkit
Okay okay fair enough. -Treetail

*Flicks his shoulder playfully with his tail* What are you going to do when all your favorite cats to bicker with are gone? -Scorchgaze

*Follows him to the nursery and curls up in their nest around the sleeping kits* -Featherwing

Don't worry, I'll make him eat his words. -Pantherkit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*circles her again, then suddenly jabs her side with a strong strike* ~ Falconstar

*frowns slightly* "Darkmist isn't coming? Well, I'm not surprised." *shakes her head* "Come on, I heard they're putting together a patrol to go scope out the new camp. Let's go!" ~ Shiverwind

*shoots TIgerfang a glare before following her friends, twining her tail with Strongbreeze* ~ Berryfrost

*kicks his underbelly strongly with his hind paws* ~ Pebblekit

(did I miss anyone?)
tanglebelly commented…
Uh Mousepaw sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
That’s what I thought. •purrs nuzzling him•
Flintstripe

•follows him and does the same purring loudly•
Crowtail

When they are all gone I’ll finally be able to relax. •mutters•
Tigerfang

•nudges Amberpaw• Come on we have a lot of moss to gather!
FoxpA

•purrs• just don’t get in trouble by mama.
Buckkit

•looks over at his mate and purrs• You know I thought I was going to melt right there!
Strongbreeze

I’m comming I’m comming! •purr following after her•
Sunheart
*rolls her eyes* "He needs to grow up. For someone so ancient, you would think he would be a bit more mature." ~ Berryfrost

"Ugh, fine!" *follows him* "I thought she would give us some cool, super secret assignment." ~ Amberpaw

*shakes her head fondly as they leave* "Apprentices," *mumbles* ~ Ivyfrost

*looks around* "Where's Wrenflight? He'll want to come." ~ Shiverwind

*eyes widen slightly* "U-um, no, I've never kissed anyone. Not yet, anyway. W-why do you ask?" ~ Mousepaw
You can say that again. •laughs and noses her• okay so who are we taking we need to decide that! •looks around•
Strongbreeze

Hey a new camp is always started with soft nest! •nudges Amberpaw• So right now we are doing something super important!
Foxpaw

•nods• Yea I would assume so...So have you and Wrenflight done anything else since that kiss?
Sunheart

Oh I was just curious! •purrs coolly• I mean to be honest I’ve kissed someone before well the same cat as Foxpaw but again I was just wondering since Foxpaw has done it maybe you and Amberpaw have also done it. •coughs a bit awkwardly•
Tanglepaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*takes the hit, her balance undisturbed by the strike* -Bloodpaw

Wrenflight definitely. -Sweetbriar

*pads over to the three of them* Looking for me? -Wrenflight

We're going to scout the new territory. -Sweetbriar

*curls his tail around him* -Treetail

They'll be able to relax too. *teases lightly and nudges him* -Scorchgaze

I'm going to talk to Thunderpaw now. I've given her enough time to cool down. Well, as much as she'll cool down. *pads over to the apprentice den, entering slowly* Thunderpaw? -Hushpool

I'll be stealthy about it. -Pantherkit
"Not since the kiss, no. We're definitely just friends." ~ Shiverwind

*notices Sunheart and Shiverwind, and waves her tail* "Hey guys! Wanna join the patrol to scout the new camp?" ~ Berryfrost

"Sure," *agrees, smiling slightly when she see's Wrenflight already present* ~ Shiverwind

"I guess so. And at least this way we'll be able to do more around the camp when we get there, and the warriors can't make us gather moss then!" ~ Amberpaw

*her heart beats painfully in her chest* "O-oh. You've already kissed someone?" ~ Mousepaw

*makes to strike her in the same spot, then suddenly jabs her other side* ~ Falconstar

*raises her gaze, then scowls* "Go away. I already talked to Skyheart." ~ Thunderpaw

*kicks his underbelly strongly with his hind paws* ~ Pebblekit
•nods and blinks purring• And speaking over the cat himself! Yea do you want to go scout out a new spot for the camp?
Strongbreeze

•looks over at Sweetbriar and Wrenflight as they gathered• I can’t beleive they are all going..
Flintstripe

Oh whatever. •says stretching• So how are you feeling? I figured some of your kits are heading off for the great adventure right?
Tigerfang

•nods his head and looks around boredly•
Skyheart

I still can’t beleive he said those things to!
Buckkit
•pads over to them with her• Yea we are down.
Sunheart

Did we want to grab anyone else or is this the party?
Strongbreeze

•nods• Yea to be honest it’s a really good feeling. •purrrs before nudging her• you know if you want our first kiss I’m willing to let you kiss me or me kiss you just saying! I mean it’s just a kiss after all.
Tanglepaw

•nods in agreement• Yea then we can do real task! •purrs•
Foxpaw
*shakes her head* "No, this should definitely be enough." ~ Berryfrost

*eyes widen to the size of full moons* "U-us k-kiss?" *stutters* "I-I-I Igottago!" *suddenly stands to her paws and races out of camp* ~ Mousepaw

•nods counting the cats• okay we have six cats if we come back with any less then we have a problem. •purrs• everyone ready?
Strongbreeze

•Watches her go completely confused• Do I smell or something...? •mutters to himself before looking st he vole and shrugs before finishing the meal•
Tanglepaw

•looks back catching seeing Mousepaw dart out of camp and looks over at Tanglepaw before looking st Amberpaw• Did you just see Mousepaw bolt out of camp?
Foxpaw
*shoulders him* "Lead the way, future Clan leader." ~ Berryfrost

*wrinkles her nose at the thought of Strongbreeze ever leading a Clan* ~ Shiverwind

*blinks, nodding* "Mhm. Wonder what Tanglepaw said to her?" ~ Amberpaw
•gives Berryfrost an amused look and leads on• You are going to give me a hard time about that leader comment aren’t you?
Strongbreeze

•nudges Shiverwind• What’s with the face?
Sunheart

•sighs and shrugs• I don’t know but I’m going to check on her..she shouldn’t be out of camp alone...I’ll be back. •says puttting down the moss and starting to follow her scent•
Foxpaw
*focuses harder, keeping stone still with the determine to keep her balance* -Bloodpaw

*huffs in frustration at her tone* Where in the world did you pick up such a bad attitude? I am your mother you know. *sits beside her nest* Your father and I have decided to go to the new camp. We said we'd stay because we figured you and your sister would both remain here. We hadn't thought either of you would want to leave this place so we hadn't thought about going. -Hushpool

*holds him tightly* I'm more than a little surprised myself. Especially Sweet. -Treetail

I'm feeling anxious. It seems like they're almost all going. -Scorchgaze

*follows the group out* Well you did put the comment out there, Strongbreeze. I also heard you say Shiverwind and I couldn't lead a family of ducklings. Rather rude. *bumps his friend playfully* -Wrenflight

He's such a jerk. *looks up at her father* Dad! I'm strong right? -Pantherkit

*his grip loosens as he pummels his stomach* -Blackkit
*nods* Yea...I mean we all have always been together..but i guess things change right?
Flintstripe

I mean its understandable..All your little kittens finally leaveing the den.
Tigerfang

*looks at his freind embarrassed* i was just joking! I didnt really mean it!
Strongbreeze

*looks down at her and purrs* You are really strong just like your mother.
Skyheart
"Incredibly rude," *agrees, nudging Wrenflight back* "I think me and Wrenflight could lead a very capable group of ducklings! Maybe not Sunheart, buuuttttt..." *grins at Sunheart* ~ Shiverwind

*paces the ground outside the camp* Why did I run away?! Ugh, when I'm a warrior, Falconstar ought to name me Mousebrain! ~ Mousepaw

"Nice," *commends her, stepping back* "Keep that form." *pads around to her side and grips her scruff in his mouth, and starts pulling her backwards* ~ Falconstar

*her head shoots up* "You're leaving too? No! I don't want you two to leave just because I am!" *eyes harden* "I don't need you to follow me and keep an eye on me. I don't need anyone." ~ Thunderpaw (she gives me major Thorntail vibes and it makes me miss my stubborn, broody boy!)

*suddenly surges forward, knocking Black-kit off of him* *gets to his paws and shakes out his pelt* "Nice." ~ Pebblekit
Excuse me i have my own ducklings in the nursery you know. *sticks his tongue out at her and follows after them*
Sunheart

*pads out of the camp spotting Mousepaw and heads over to her* What was that all about Mouse? *says stopping when he reaches her* Tanglepaw wasnt harrassing you was he?
Foxpaw

I said i was sorry! *says quickly look at Berryfrost for help*
Strongbreeze

*watches his brother excitedly* Pebblekit you are super strong!
Driftkit
*digs her claws into the ground, trying to hold herself in place but still keeping her position* -Bloodpaw

Well we want to be with one of you. Your father and I can't very well separate, but going to the new camp is what we've decided. -Hushpool

Hey you've still got Merryberry and I. *nuzzles him* And your parents. -Treetail

*sighs* I hate it. -Scorchgaze

*flicks Strongbreeze playfully with his tail* I'm just teasing you. -Wrenflight

You fight pretty well. -Blackkit

*purrs happily* Thanks dad. -Pantherkit
*nods* I know i still have you guys but...You know how close i am to Wren and Freckle...Losing them is like losing part of me..*sighs and looks down at Flamekit and smiles slightly* But i have a family now i guess and a trouble some hot mate...so its not the end of the world.
Flitnstripe

Well if you need anything you know im always here.
Tigerfang

You guys always over tease me you know.
Strongbreeze

*nods* Y ou dont have to thank me you should just know you are better.
Skyheart
Dang, Bloodpaw's made of stone! xD

*purrs and shoulders him* "I saw Black-kit playing with some of the others earlier. He looks like a little warrior." ~ Shiverwind

*shakes her head* "No no, he wasn't harassing me. He said that you'd kissed a cat before, and asked if I had yet. I said I haven't, and he offered to kiss me, and I panicked." ~ Mousepaw

*shrugs, grinning* "You're the one who said it, not me." ~ Berryfrost

*drops her scruff, begrudgingly impressed* "Well done. Most apprentices definitely would have lost form by now." ~ Falconstar

"You're kidding," *growls* "Why don't you just stay here with Bloodpaw and your kits? I don't want you to follow me everywhere I go! You didn't want to leave before; you shouldn't now!" ~ Thunderpaw

*purrs* "Thanks. You too." ~ Pebblekit
*nuzzles him* It's not like you'll never see them again. I'll get in more trouble if I have to so you can get to visit with them. -Treetail

I know. Thank you. -Scorchgaze

Hey you do it to me too. -Wrenflight

Well Pebblekit was being a mouse brain so I just wanted another option. Buckkit already told me I was strong too. -Pantherkit
She has lazer focus when she's trying to impress Falconstar XD Plus she is Hush and Sky's kit so she naturally has some impressive muscular ability.

*dips her head* Thank you, Falconstar. -Bloodpaw

*rolls her eyes* For Starclan sake, Thunderpaw, we aren't following you to pester you. Your father and I will be going to the new camp and that's final. -Hushpool

You definitely have a lot of potential to build good muscle I think. -Blackkit
*waves his tail* "You can get up now. Relax your muscles." ~ Falconstar

"You didn't even want to go until I told Skyheart that I was leaving! You're only leaving because you feel guilty!" ~ Thunderpaw

*playfully swipes at his muzzle* "Thanks." ~ Pebblekit

*stands upright after a stretch, relaxing out her muscles* Falconstar, can I ask you a question? It's okay if you don't want to tell me the answer. -Bloodpaw

It's not because we feel guilty. We just didn't think either of you would want to leave so we didn't put any thought into going. Once you brought the idea to the forefront of our minds, *shrugs* why not go? They're going to need some strong warriors to pick up the slack around there. -Hushpool

*pads to Berryfrost's side* Excited to check out the new territory? -Sweetbriar

So, do you guys know what your parents are going to do about this camp split? -Blackkit
*nods* "Of course. You can ask me anything, Bloodpaw." *smiles slightly* "It's part of the job to answer all of your questions." ~ Falconstar

*glowers down at her paws* *she'd convinced herself that she simply wasn't as important to her parents as her siblings were, and had drawn her strength from her bitterness. It was hard to accept that she was wrong about them* "Fine. But don't expect me to be all gushy and thrilled about it like Bloodpaw would be." ~ Thunderpaw

"Of course!" ~ Berryfrost

*shrugs* "Not really. But Crowtail and Featherwing are basically the strongest warriors in StormClan, so we might have to leave so that they can build the new camp. I bet Falconstar will ask them personally to oversee everything!" ~ Pebblekit
Have you and Scorchgaze chosen who will be the leader and deputy of the new camp? Or have not enough cats stepped up yet to leave to make the decision? -Bloodpaw

*grins slightly* You're my kit, aren't you? I wouldn't have expected it. You better be ready to work your paws off. I already know that camp is going to be a mess. -Hushpool

How bad of a condition do you think the camp will be in? Falconstar mentioned something about the den likely not being stable. We'll have to be cautious when we test them. -Sweetbriar

You really think so? -Blackkit
"We've talked about candidates and I know who I think would make the best leaders, but nothing is set in stone yet, no. I'll tell you my opinions, if you promise not to tell anyone else?" ~ Falconstar

*can't help but smile weakly* "I bet I'll outwork you and Skyheart every single day, you bunch of elders." ~ Thunderpaw

*frowns slightly* "Great StarClan. I knew it would be a mess, but I never thought a den could cave in on me in my sleep!" ~ Berryfrost

*nods* "Mhm. They're senior warriors too, and the new camp will need their wisdom. Your parents might leave, too. Sunheart and Frecklenose are good warriors." ~ Pebblekit
*looks at her amused and a bit disturbed that Tanglepaw offered to kiss her but thinks to himself that this could work in his favor winning over Bloodpaw* Huh...He offered to kiss you? *grins* Why didnt you kiss him i mean he was asking for it and you have a crush on him. *nudges her* Plus you know how much he follows Bloodpaw around maybe this is your chance!
Foxpaw

*purrs* Blackkit is becomming a fine cat dont you think? I like to think he takes after Blackpelt. *says fondly*
Sunheart

*huffs at his mate and turns back to Wrenflight* Sometimes i feel like she wants to be with Sweetbrair more then me somtimes. *teases* You are lucky to be a lone tom with no one to love you.
Strongbreeze

If you keep getting in trouble i feel like you will get banished from the clan at this point. *laughs* Though i love that you are thinking about me to help me out.
Flintstripe

*looks at his brother amused and starts to groom his own fur*
Driftkit

*chuckles* Why dont you just go him how tough you really are?
Skyheart

*stretche again* Well im going to get something to eat and you should probably get to setting up hunting patrols the pile is starting to look a little small. *says amused before padding off to get a meal*
Tigerfang
Of course, Falconstar. -Bloodpaw

*scoffs in amusement* You young bucks think you can out do your seniors in everything. I'll make you eat those words for sure. -Hushpool

Well that's why we'll just have to work our tails off making it livable. But again, it was just something Falconstar warned me about. It's not a guarantee. -Sweetbriar

I think I heard my dad saying something to his friend about wanting to go. -Blackkit
Well you certainly made that sound more depressing than it is! *flicks his ear playfully* I don't mind being single. I'll have enough work to do anyway once we move to this new camp. While all you couples are cuddling up at night I can work twice as hard on repairing whatever need be repaired. -Wrenflight

Me? Aww come on they wouldn't banish me. I'm too much fun. *purrs* -Treetail

Will do. -Scorchgaze

I tried to fight him earlier but he refused! He just let me pin him! -Pantherkit
*shakes her head* "He was only offering to be nice, I know it. We would kiss and he would brush it off like it meant nothing." ~ Mousepaw

"Well, it's hard to say he's a fine cat when he's only a kit," *purrs* "But I can see the similarities between him and Blackpelt; they both have that same, quiet confidence. Don't tell Skyheart this, but I think his Thunderpaw takes after Thorntail." ~ Shiverwind

"Well, I hope we don't have to worry about it!" *overhears Strongbreeze and grins* "If you really feel that way, then maybe me and Sweetbriar should make things official, and you and Wrenflight can make things official?" *pauses* "Of course, then you would be stealing Shiverwind's soulmate." ~ Berryfrost

*gives his mate a look* Falconstar literally had you cleaning moss out for talking to Sweetbriar you dont think he wont banish you for trying to smuggle me in and out of the other camp?
Flintstirpe

*cant help but laugh* Wren say that sentence again in your head and tell me whats wrong with it.
Strongbreeze

*grabs a small mouse eating it and caste a glance over at Mistybreeze and Redshadow*
Tigerfang

*laughs* That just means that he isnt worth the time then obviously he knows you are better but just doesnt want to admit it.
Skyheart

*nods* Yea he is just lucky he wasnt making fun of me.
Buckkit
*sits down* "Personally, I think Ivyfrost is the best candidate to be a leader. She's a bit young, but I was very young when I became deputy. She's training her first apprentice, she's a regular patrol leader and operates with a clear head under pressure; she's a natural leader." ~ Ivyfrost

*purrs softly* "Skyheart looks like he's having a hard time getting around camp. I'm sure the new Elders den will appreciate your wisdom." ~ Thunderpaw

*pads over to Redshadow* "Mission complete!" ~ Mistybreeze

*grins* "Cool! That means we'll get to train together!" ~ Pebblekit
*looks over at his mate amused* Oh please you need me to please your needs more then Sweet can and i would never steal Wren away from his soul mate! *grins* Though i have to admit Wren is pretty good looking. *sticks his tongue out at her as they continue on*
Strongbreeze

*shrugs* I mean when i kissed Bloodpaw i thought she would just brush it off but she said it was a nice feeling and i mean i've kissed her twice at this point. *purrs* Plus you need to put yourself out there more Mouse otherwise he will never notice.
Foxpaw

I think we can all agree on Thunderpaw ressembling Thorntail. *purrs* She has his attitude and aggressiveness.
Sunheart
*head shoots up* "Wait a moment, did Strongbreeze just admit that he thinks Wrenflight is attractive?" *grins* "Wren! You've finally found your soulmate!" ~ Shiverwind

*huffs* "How am I supposed to compete with Bloodpaw though? Even you like her!" ~ Mousepaw
*nods* That makes sense. What about deputy? -Bloodpaw

*blinks in confusion* What was wrong with what I said? *looks at Berryfrost* You talking about soulmates? You're the one two timing your soulmate with Strongbreeze. *teases* How could you do that I my sister? -Wrenflight

Well that's because he's in love with Sweetbriar. -Treetail

Oh you'll be eating those words for sure, missy. Your father and I will put you young ones to shame. -Hushpool

That'll be cool. -Blackkit

Right! -Pantherkit
Hey i just said he was good looking whats wrong with that!? *pouts* And i said i wasn't giving up my mate i mean look at her she is a beauty and a catch!
Strongbreeze

*nudges her again* Mouse you are just as pretty and smart as she is the only difference between you two is that Bloodpaw is more dedicated to her warrior training and becomming the best fighter and warrior in stormclan..While you are more open to other options...Just think of this she will always be off training or what ever and that leaves Tanglepaw to just you right? If you start spending more time with him showing him that you are a better choice im sure he will and can be swayed away from her.
Foxpaw
*laughs loudly* Oh really i mean i know my sister is in love wth him but he doesnt seem to shed a tear for her sometimes.
Flintstripe

*sits down and scratches his ear* Im going to be the best warrior in stormclan one day you know. Just like Bloodpaw!
Buckkit

*shakes his head listening to the cats amused*
Sunheart
*laughs* Troublemaker. Did you have him turning red under his fur? -Redshadow
You'd be surprised. He gets mighty jealous of me. -Treetail

*shakes his head* You're all crazy, do you know that? *pads ahead to the front of the group* -Wrenflight

I second that. I think all the inappropriate things you all do are making you a little too into these kinds of talks. -Sweetbriar

The new clan, Buckkit! -Pantherkit
Yea and for some reason our great leader hasn’t even realized that me and you are mates. •laughs•
Flintstripe

Whatever you guys say!
Strongbreeze

•narrows his eyes• No not the other clan this clan.
Buckkit

•looks a little weary but doesn’t say anything•
Slyheart
KatieK102 commented…
Slyheat is a fitting name sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Shiver was the one who made the soulmate comment, not Berry xD

"Deputy is harder, because no one else stands out like Ivyfrost does. I suppose that'll be a decision I make once I know who all is leaving, but I think Mistybreeze, Redshadow, or even Wrenflight could make good deputies." ~ Falconstar

"Don't make me look like the bad guy! Sweetbriar could never love me like she loves Falconstar!" ~ Berryfrost

*smirks* "I doubt it. Are you going to wait until the kits are older to leave?" ~ Thunderpaw

*looks towards Skyheart* "I hope Skyheart and Hushpool aren't going. Their kits are brutes." ~ Pebblekit

*huffs* "And you're not just saying all this so you can take Bloodpaw for yourself?" ~ Mousepaw

"I hope so. That was the goal, anyway." ~ Mistybreeze
tanglebelly commented…
That awkward moment when Hushpool is technically Pebblekits mother making him related to those "brutes": sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
There's too much happening I was struggling to keep it together XD

Wrenflight hasn't had an apprentice. And not a lot of cats like Redshadow. Do you think those things could make cats anxious or do you think they'll see the potential in them as you do? -Bloodpaw

He can be a bit oblivious. -Treetail

Hey I thought I was getting a break from hearing about Falconstar for right now. *gives her friend an amused look* -Sweetbriar

*shakes her head* They're old enough. I want to leave when everyone else does to prepare the new camp, but it wouldn't be ready for them. -Hushpool

*tugs her ear playfully* I saw him getting all angry after you left. -Redshadow

Why this one? -Pantherkit

I think they're fun. A little battle hungry. But fun. -Blackkit
Plus Sweet could never love her like i do anyways. Isnt that right my little Berrybush? *purs*
Strongbreeze

But what if they end up going aswell Pebblekit?
Driftkit

If you want my complete honesty i am slightly doing it for me but mainly for you i mean look at it. If you can win over Tanglepaw the tom you have a huge crush on. That would free more space for me to win over Bloodpaw! *purrs* Plus if you really want me to i can try and find out what Tanglepaw likes for you. *smirks* Just imagine kissing him for real and him acutally reacting to it in positive way!
Foxpaw

You can say that again! *looks around camp* Huh where did everyone go?
Flintstripe

Because this is where were born so i want to be the best in the clan i was born into i dont care about that dumb other camp stuff im sure mama will say we stay here.
Buckkit