Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22151-22200 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Hey hey hey you have to go first. Shiverwind I dare you to give Sweetbriar a compliment. After you do that then you can have your turn. *tugs her ear playfully before moving back to his spot in the circle* -Wrenflight

And for reference, once it is your turn to truth or dare me, I pick truth. -Sweetbriar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
Thats probably because the tom you are chasing keeps pushing you away Sweetbriar. *says givving her a dumb look and then looks back at Frecklenose* Told you this was just a waste of time.
Sunheart

*strokes her back holding her tightly his member clearly pressed up against her and purrs thinking to himself* "Maybe she is the right choice."
Tanglepaw

Thats true i guess i counted ours and Fluffys as one. *purrs*
Skyheart

But...Wont you miss us..i mean who is going to have fun with us like you do? Plus i heard Foxpaw is going dont you like him?
buckkit
KatieK102 commented…
Dangggg Sunheart went there! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Of course he did XD Low blow, asshole lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
He was so sick of Sweetbriar from earlier :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*rolls her eyes* “Fineee. Sweetbriar, I think you’re very persistent. Now, speaking of kissing and getting an education: what’s it like kissing Falconstar? Bonus points if you loosen up and tell us which kiss with him was the best.” ~ Shiverwind

*kisses him harder, then pulls away* “How was that?” ~ Mousepaw
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
tangle responded but i had another response down below sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*glares at Sunheart fiercely and opens her mouth to give a harsh retort* -Sweetbriar

*quickly moves to his sister's side and wraps his tail around her muzzle* Hey hey. Relax. Don't let him get under your skin. Take a deep breath. -Wrenflight

*nods as a shudder goes through her, expelling her anger and making her calm**pulls her muzzle away once she swallowed her anger, looking at her brother gratefully**turns to Shiverwind* You'd have to truly value him to understand what an experience it is. It's not something I can fully describe. The best kiss...not the last one, but the one before it. When we were on our date at the lake. That one was my favorite. -Sweetbriar

I don't think it's a waste...-Frecklenose

*rolls her eyes in amusement* You might as well take him as your second mate. -Hushpool

Of course I'm going to miss you. And Foxpaw is one of my best friends so of course I'll miss him too. Mama and dad will play with you. Foxpaw will to if you ask him. And Redshadow is pretty cool as well. -Bloodpaw
KatieK102 commented…
Shiver asked her about Falconstar sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
TeamPeeta649 commented…
I updated it to ipakita that sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*pulls his muzzle away from Mousepaws and licks her nose* So...you want to be my mate right..?
Tanglepaw

*looks at her surprised* really?
Sunheart

Nah he is to fussy over the smallest things.
Skyheart

*looks heartbroken and sighs* I guess....
Buckkit
Once the insults stop flying everyone seems to be loosening up and having some fun. -Frecklenose

Hey everyone has flaws. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his head* Remember this, once you're an apprentice you can always come back if you really want. -Bloodpaw
*shrugs* “Well, she was honest. You’re turn.” ~ Shiverwind

*nods* “Not right now, but once we’re warriors and fully mature, yes.” ~ Mousepaw
*shakes out her fur, feeling a little embarrassed after thinking of her and Falconstar's kisses* Berryfrost, truth or dare. -Sweetbriar
I-I think im willing to give up on Bloodpaw....If you keep things up like this..*says looking at her fondly* When we kiss something just..Seems right...*says holding her still and rubs against her slightly*
Tanglepaw

*looks at her ans sighs* I mean i guess..
Sunheart

*perks his ears* Really?
Buckkit

Yea though you should really hear him when no one else was around with us he is such a moaner and screamer. *laughs*
Skyheart

“Truth! I’m not getting dared to kiss anyone else but my mate!” ~ Berryfrost

“Lame.” ~ Shiverwind

“What do you mean if I keep things up like this?” ~ Mousepaw
Mmhmm. If that's what you really want to do. -Bloodpaw

I mean are you really surprised? He just seems like he would be one. -Hushpool

I wouldn't dare you to do anything like that, Berry. *smiles* When did you first realize Strongbreeze was the one? -Sweetbriar
I mean well you are suprisingly aggressive and thats kinda hot. *says letting her go finally and looks up at her*
Tanglepaw

*twines his tail with hers happily*
Strongbreeze

*nods* yea i wanna be a stormclan warrior like you!
Buckkit

*huffs* Do you think we picked up enough moss Amberpaw?
Foxpaw

He is also a begger. *grins* He begged for it so much,
Skyheart
*looks thoughtful* “When he asked me on our first date, and everything flowed so effortlessly. I wa prepared for an awkward night, but it was the most fun I’d ever had!” *licks Strongbreeze’s cheek* “Truth or dare, love?” ~ Berryfrost
I think i will do a risky one and say Dare. *says looking at her amused*
Strongbreeze
Thanks for bringing us back to a wholesome game, Sweet. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

He's a little nympho. No surprise there. -Hushpool

Well make sure you don't make a rash decision. Really think about it once you're older. -Bloodpaw
*yawns* Well the kits seem to be busy they running around Bloodpaw.
Skyheart

I know Bloodpaw i know! I wont make any bad decision.
Buckkit

*finishs his mouse and gets to his paws padding back towards Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang
“You weren’t complaining about it not being wholesome when you stuck your tongue in my mouth.” ~ Shiverwind

“When the game is over, I dare you to find Tigerfang and tell him he’s an ugly, mouse-brained coward, and we all know there’s no way he’s ‘just friends’ with Scorchgaze.” *smirks at him, knowing he hated talking to Tigerfang* ~ Berryfrost

*narrows her eyes* “Wait. You only want to “maybe” forget about Bloodpaw because I’m a more aggressive kisser and that’s hot? And I have to keep this up for you to one day love me? How disgusting!” ~ Mousepaw

I have faith in you. *purrs* And Pantherkit I trust you to keep your brothers in line. -Bloodpaw

Of course! -Pantherkit

I'm sure she's keeping them behaved. -Hushpool

Had your fill? -Scorchgaze

Wow. A rather harsh dare. That's going to be an awkward conversation. -Sweetbriar

You've gotta push the boundaries somewhere. *gives her a playful grin* -Wrenflight
*blinks* No thats not what i ment! *says quickly* Gah im horrible at small talk! *groans and sits up slowly so he wouldnt throw her off him* You said you wanted to be my mate when we become warriors and i said the exact thing to Bloodpaw..but her response was to wait till we were warriors then she would decide depending on what happened...Should that be the same with me and you right? We dont know whats going to happen between now and when we become warriros...i was just saying you are a good kisser and its a nice feeling kissing you a very differnt feeling from kissing Bloodpaw..
Tanglepaw (somewhere i said something wrong and i have no idea where or im just bad at wording :D)

*his mouth hangs open is dismay* F-fine...*says quietly* but if i get smacked its your fualt and you wil owe me! Plus i dont like Tigerfang that much and maybe calling him out will make me feel braver..
Strongbreeze ( ARE YOU TRYING TO GET BABY STRONG BEAT UP?)

*listens to Shiverwind and Wrenflgiht before looking at his mate* Well you havent been asked anyhting yet.
Sunehart

*hears them and grins* Frecklenose Truth or dare?
Strongbreeze
*nods* Yea i think i had enough for now. *purrs* So have you set up hunting patrols yet?
Tigerfang

I wont get in trouble! *says confidently* if anyone does it will be Pantherkit. *grins*
Buckkit

*purrs and licks her cheek* Yea well love im going to get on a patrol and stay busy.
Skyheart
*shoves her mate playfully* Thanks, big mouth. *purrs at him before turning to Strongbreeze and narrowing her eyes playfully* Dare. -Frecklenose
I just finished a talk with Falconstar so I'll be doing that now. -Scorchgaze

You do that. Be safe, handsome. -Hushpool

What?! Me?! Why me? -Pantherkit
You guys can keep going, but I’m logging off tonight. See ya tomorrow!
tanglebelly commented…
sounds good night! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'll probably be getting off sometime soon too. But night!
tanglebelly commented…
Yea im getting off in a few aswell sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Because you like to start fights. *says happily*
Buckkit

*curls his tail* Whats your favorite thing about Shiverwind?
Strongbreeze

Dont worry im always careful. *flicks her nose with his tail and pads off towards the deputy*
Strongbreeze

*nods* Im free to be on a patrol you know! Juuussst saying.
Tigerfang
KatieK102 commented…
Tangle that’s low! She slept with her mate! xDx sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
tanglebelly commented…
I THOGUHT IWAS HELPING sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
All right then, mister impatient. How about you take a hunting patrol. -Scorchgaze

*glances at her* I'd say...her attitude. She's a bit of a spitfire. -Frecklenose

I don't always start them. -Pantherkit
*grins* Great and who is on my patro;!?
Tigerfang

*pads over to them* Oh deputy i want to do something!
Skyheart

*cant help but laugh* Thats so true.
Sunheart

True you just someone always end up wrestling with other kits.
Buckkit
Skyheart. Who else do you want to take? -Scorchgaze

I mean it's fun. -Pantherkit
•oils around• That’s a good question..
Tigerfang

••sits down near them listening•
Skyhesrt

Yea it is cause we always win.
Buckkit
Any suggestions for who you want to go on a patrol, Skyheart? -Scorchgaze

That's for sure. *grins* They're just mad they can't beat us. -Pantherkit
*shrugs* I dont care as long as they dont bother me,
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes* Why did you even bother asking him?
Tigerfang

*nods in agreement* Bloodpaw were their cats like that when you were a kit?
Buckkit
I honestly don't know. -Scorchgaze

Hmm not that I can think of. I won almost all fights and they were pretty good sports about it. After all, they're my two best friends. -Bloodpaw
*rolls his eyes annoyed* I will go grab Featherwing then. *Says before padding towards the nursery*
Skyheart

*looks back* Well that works i guess?
Tigerfang

*purrs* Obviously you never lost. *purrs*
Buckkit
Mmhmm. Make sure you all behave yourselves and are actually hunting. *teases* -Scorchgaze

Well I did lose a few times. I think it's because I was fighting too much and wore myself out. -Bloodpaw
*pokes his head into the nursery* Fluffy Hunting patrols calls! *says loudly enough to wake up*
Skyheart

*cuffs him* Oh shut it you.
Tigerfang

What you lost a fight!?
Buckkit
*groans tiredly and slowly crawls out of the nest**leaves the nursery so the loud tom didn't wake his family* I just got to lay down. *yawns and stretches* -Featherwing

*chuckles* I'm just messing with you. -Scorchgaze

A few times. Most cats don't win every fight. Underestimating your opponent is your first mistake. -Bloodpaw
Yea yea ill remember this next time you need your sexual needs pleased. *says waiting for the other toms.
Tigerfang

Not my problem should have gotten more rest.
SKyheart

*nods his head taking in all her advice*
Buckkit
Oh come on I was just being playful. -Scorchgaze

Yea yea yea. What patrol am I on? -Featherwing

You can have confidence in your strength and abilities, but if you underestimate your opponent that could put you in danger. -Bloodpaw
Mhmm. *says drawing his paw over his ear* Also why do you have to clamp my muzzle shut when those cats come by? They are obviously trying to start something.
Tigerfang

Hunting patrol the prey pile is looking low.
SKyheart

Why would we be in danger though?
Buckkit
Because the sooner they tell me what they need to the sooner they're gone and the less I have to worry about you snapping. -Scorchgaze

Who are we going with? -Featherwing

Well if you fight an enemy there's always danger. -Bloodpaw
But they are obvoiusly trying to get a reaction out of me shouldn't you just punish them?
Tigerfang

Tigerfang. *Says looking over at the deputy and Tigerfang* Why did you want to bring any other cats?
Skyheart

I guess that's true..
BUckkit
You do the same to them. Once they actually cross a line then it'll be something to be discussed. -Scorchgaze

No I think three of us should be fine. -Featherwing

So remember those things. -Bloodpaw
I do not...*Mutters* If anything im just standing here while they make horrible side comments about me.
Tigerfang

*nods* Or maybe you want the big storng deputy to join so he can mount you again. *teases before padding over to them*
Skyheart

*nods his head* We will Bloodpaw. *lookst at Pantherkit* RIght?
Buckkit
Tigerfang you know you go out of your way sometimes to bother Mistybreeze and Redshadow. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes slightly* The last time that happened a certain someone got jealous and stepped in. So I don't think I'd do that again. -Featherwing

Of course! -Pantherkit
*grumbles looking away* Well they do the same...
Tigerfang

*shrugs purring* Not my fault the situation looked so hot.
Skyheart

*purrs* So what should we do now?
Buckkit

*snuggles up to Treetail in the nursery grooming his pelt*
Flintstirpe
And soon it won't have to happen anymore. -Scorchgaze

Well I case you don't remember, my days of fucking around with you massive toms is over. -Featherwing

*purrs and rubs his back* -Treetail

*shrugs* Should we go wrestle the other kits? -Pantherkit
Thanks starclan for that i cant wait! *sighs in releif* Now where the hell is Skyheart?
Tigerfang

Oh really that means you cant have your mate mounting you then since he is considered a massive tom you know.
Skyheart

*nuzzles him* Did i wake you?
Flintstripe

Yea we could though we know Pebblekit wont play with you. *teases*
Buckkit
Pestering Featherwing. They're your responsibility now. *laughs* -Scorchgaze

But he's my massive tom. That's the difference. -Featherwing

No I've been up. *mumbles**nuzzles his neck* -Treetail

He's a weirdo anyway. -Pantherkit
Sadly you aren't wrong if i dont come back its because they made me run away. *says nudging him* Ill talk to you later Deputy. *says before padding over to the two toms.
Tigerfang

Oh whatever im sure he wouldnt mind Scorchgaze taking him one more time, *teases and looks up at Tigerfang*
Skyheart

You sound tired though. *purrs and moves his paws to his back and starts to massage him*
Flitnstripe

Agreed! I dont know where he got his stuck up attitude. *looks at Bloodpaw* Do you know?
Buckkit
*gives him a slightly annoyed look* Sounds like you're just looking for an excuse to fuck me again. *turns to Tigerfang* Ready to hunt? -Featherwing

*purrs deeply* There has been a lot going on what with my punishments and the kits and this announcement. I might be a little woren out. But this is nice. -Treetail

Maybe from his older sister Raindapple. -Bloodpaw