Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 22601-22650 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*purrs* And Merry even though she is always trying to find new herbs all the time.
Flintstripe

Do you think there are crazy bird creatures there?
Buckkit

*grins* I guess you are right dad. *purrs and looks around* I cant wait till we get to the camp.
Foxpaw

*scowls at him* Better hurry up..
Skyheart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Well with less of us knucklehead around getting hurt maybe she won't be so busy. -Treetail

I would hope not. -Pantherkit

We're going to have a long day ahead of us. The walk there and then we have to get to work on the camp and marking the borders. -Redshadow
I mean you were one of her biggest knucklehead she had to fix. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Why not it would be new prey!
Buckkit

*nods* My paws are as ready as they will be!
Foxpaw

*pads over to Bloodpaw* What was that all about?
Tanglepaw
Nuh uh! I've heard ever needed to be in the medicine cat den. -Treetail

Yea but that sounds kind of creepy. -Pantherkit

Good thing. I'm not sure if I'd be able to carry you there should you get tired. *teases* -Redshadow

Well the other day Foxpaw told me that he has a crush on me. I guess a goodbye kiss was just a way for him to express it more. -Bloodpaw
You have been pretty close though! •purrs amuses•
Flintstripe

Aww are you scared of something new?
Buckkit

Hey I’m not a kit you know! •laughs• If anyone should be worried about not making it is you since your are a father now you are considered old. •grins•
Foxpaw

Oh really..? •says slowly•
Tanglepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"Alright," *looks to Wrenflight and smiles, anxious but excited* "Ready to go?" ~ Ivyfrost
*loooks over at Ivyfrost from besides Wrenflgiht* Yes everyone is ready lets go. *says a bit antsy*
Skyheart

*pads over to his sister* You be safe Ivyfrost well until me and Featherwing join you. *purrs*
Crowtail
I guess so. *grumbles* -Treetail

No! Not a chance! -Pantherkit

What?! I'm hardly old! *swipes at him playfully* Mistybreeze do you hear the way our "son" is speaking to me? -Redshadow

*nods* I told him the same thing I told you that I can't really think about taking a mate and all right now. But that I'd give it thought once I'm a warrior. -Bloodpaw

*shakes his head slightly* What Skyheart said. Everyone is ready and accounted for. -Wrenflight
Don’t worry I still love you. •purrs nuzzling him• Hey also on the bright side you won’t need to be used for my sisters crush anymore since Sweet is leaving.
Flintstripe

I don’t know it seems like it.
Buckkit

•purrs trying to suck away and looks over st Mistybreeze innocently•
Foxpaw

Yea I know I was just curious on what that was all about. •says stretching and watches the cats• This place is going to get a lot bigger with all the cats missing..
Tanglepaw

Told you! -“calls out from behind•
Skyheart

•lays in the warriors den not bothering with the goodbyes•
Tigerfang
That's true. I just don't understand why it didn't work. Like what is he thinking? -Treetail

I'm not scared of anything! -Pantherkit

For sure. The apprentice den is going to feel so empty. -Bloodpaw

*pads over to him* Are you okay? -Scorchgaze
Mhmm i dont know but he sure gave you some punishments for getting to close to her. *purrs* Even though you are all mine. *licks his cheek*
Flintstripe

*purrs* Thats not true you are so scred of somthing!
Buckkit

*nods* Just me, you, Dapplepaw and Mousepaw. *says looking around* And their wont be new apprentices for awhile to..since most of the kits are heading to the new camp.
Tanglepaw

Yea just fine why wouldn't i be?
Tigerfang
*tugs his ear playfully* Thats right. All yours. I honestly think he was jealous. If I had to bet prey on it I'd say he does have feelings for her. I'm just not sure why he's still being so stubborn. This could be his last chance to tell her. -Treetail

Nuh uh! -Pantherkit

Guess all the work falls on our shoulders. -Bloodpaw

Just checking. You know me always fussing. -Scorchgaze
I know right! *sighs* I feel so bad for her sometimes just because she tries so hard but he does nothing in return...*grumbles* Sometimes i want to give him some harsh words but then i remember what he did to Wrenflight and Sunheart and i change my mind. *chuckles*
Flintstripe

You so are afriad of something! Mama Pantherkit says she doesnt fear anything!
Buckkit

Unfortunatally, But im sure we can handle it after all we did decide to stay here.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yup classic you always fussing..*gets to his paws* Did they leave yeT?
Tigerfang
I don't know though, my mate standing up to the leader sounds pretty hot. *purrs* -Treetail

Well what am I afraid of then? -Pantherkit

I'm sure with less warriors around it'll be easier too. -Bloodpaw

Not quite. Almost. -Scorchgaze
*gives him an amused look* You know when i said it would be hot seeing you challenging a tom you got defensive. *teases* Now you are saying the same thing to me.
Flitnstripe

Probably your shadow. *teases*
Buckkit

Oh thats true! *purrs* Less mouths to feed.
Tanglepaw

Well tell me when they leave then. *sighs and lays back down*
Tigerfang
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
"Alright then... let's head to our new home." *allows her patrol their last goodbyes, then pads confidently outside of the camp, leading them towards the new camp* ~ Ivyfrost
*follows just after her* It's a good bit of a treck, but we should be able to make it to the camp without having to rest. As long as Hushpool is fine carrying her kits the whole way without breaking. Which I'm sure she is. -Wrenflight

*casts one last glance at the camp before following beside Berryfrost* How are you feeling? -Sweetbriar
No you said it'd be hot seeing me get beat up! There's a clear difference. -Treetail

*sticks her tongue out at him, holding onto her mother's back as they start to move* -Pantherkit

*waves one last goodbye to her family and Foxpaw as they go* Yea. Less mouths to feed. *sighs slightly as they disappear* So, what now? -Bloodpaw

*glances out of the den* Looks like now. *turns back to him* Why so antsy for them to leave? -Scorchgaze
*follows after the patrol after looking back at Bloodpaw one more time with a worried face*
Skyheart

*waves goodbye to Frecklenose and the kits before following*
Sunheart

*holds onto his mother like Pantherkit doing the same as her*
Buckkit

*cast a glance back towards Bloodpaw* And we are off..
Foxpaw

So i dont have to look at certain cats again. *says getting back to his paws*
Tigerfang

*pads besides his friend happily*
Strongbreeze

*looks a bit unsure* I dont know..What do you think?
Tanglepaw

*grins* What its not that far from the other!
Flintstripe
I posted for the leaving cats on the new forum

Well they've left now. *nudges him toward the entrance of the den* -Scorchgaze

Yes it is! *cuffs him playfully* -Treetail

Want to get something to eat? -Bloodpaw
*grumbles moving out of the den and stretches looking around* Alot quieter..
Tigerfang

Nuh uh! *says biting onto his paw playfully* It's so differnt!
Flintstripe

*nods quickly* Sure that sounds like a good idea then we can ask Scorchgaze if he has something for us to do.
Tanglepaw

*sighs as he watches his sister leave and looks at his mate* Well..Now we wait.
Crowtail

Much. Emptier. *looks around the camp* The cave feels even larger without the constant sound of voices echoing off the walls. -Scorchgaze

*head butts him lightly* Troublemaker. *purrs and rubs their foreheads together lightly* -Treetail

That's a plan to me. *heads for the pile* -Bloodpaw

Hopefully it won't be too long, love. *licks his cheek* -Featherwing
•nods in agreement• You are surprisingly right.
Tigerfang

•purrs loudly and licks his nose before getting to his paws• Come on let’s go see how Frecklenose is doing.
Flintstripe

•follows after her• What looks good?
Tanglepaw

“Nods looking over towards Treetail• Least we get to spend more time with him.
Crowtail

I'm always right. *flicks him with his tail* -Scorchgaze

Lead the way. *nudges him* -Treetail

That's true. *purrs* And our grandkits. -Featherwing

Everything. -Bloodpaw
Okay cocky tom dont let it get to your head. *purrs and sighs* Well Hushpool and SKyheart are gone so its going to be a bit nicer now.
TIgerfang

*nods heading over towards his sister* Hey Freckle how are you feeling?
Flintstripe

Oh yea cant forget about those little devils.
Crowtail

*laughs* Seriosuly you cant just pick something?
Tanglepaw
It's like a breath of fresh air. -Scorchgaze

Nervous, but I'm all right. -Frecklenose

I'm sure everything will be fine, Freckle. They're a tough group. -Treetail

They're so precious. -Featherwing

Sorry I think that was my stomach talking. *teases before grabbing a robin off the pile* -Bloodpaw
Big breath and even Mistybreeze her mate are gone that’s even better.
Tigerfang

Figured you would be..•nuzzles her• But least you get to spend time more time with your favorite brother!
Flintstripe

They are the cutest well besides our own.
Crowtail

Classic you always thinking with your stomach.
Tanglepaw
*rolls his eyes in amusement* I'm sure you're filled with joy. -Scorchgaze

*purrs* Oh you're declaring yourself the favorite now? *teases* -Frecklenose

Very true. -Featherwing

Hey when it's hungry it's hungry! -Bloodpaw
Im erupting with joy what do you mean.
Tigerfang

Obviously! I mean i've always been your favorite. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Speaking of kits where are ours?
Crowtail

Can't argue with that...so are we sharing? Or do you want that all to yourself?
Tanglepaw
*Chuckles* All right then what would you like to do to celebrate? -Scorchgaze

Well are you going to be the favorite uncle too? -Frecklenose

I put them down for a nap in the nest. They spent almost all night playing. -Featherwing

Let's share. -Bloodpaw
I would love a feast. *purrs and maybe we can spend some time out of camp relaxing.
Tigerfang

I would hope so but you guys are all going to be leaving soon..So i think Wren will most likely be taking that role..*says with a small sigh*
Flitnstripe

*rolls his eyes* Those kits...They do nothing but fool around when tehy should be sleeping.
Crowtail

*nods purring* Would love to! Where do you want to eat?
Tanglepaw
Then how about we go out and get something fresh. Then we can spend the rest of our time relaxing. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles his cheek* I'll make sure they know just how special their Uncle Flintstripe is. -Frecklenose

They're well behaved though. -Featherwing

Let's just chill out here. -Bloodpaw
I’d love that. •says happily nudging him before padding towards the entrance•
Tigerfang

•purrs• Thanks Freckle But Hey you cant forget about Treetsil here.
Flintstripe

I know I just wish they slept normally. •purrs”
Crowtail

Sounds good to me.
Tanglepaw
*follows after him* Where would you like to go? -Scorchgaze

Of course not. *purrs* -Frecklenose

I'm definitely going to be the favorite uncle. *nudges his mate playfully* -Treetail

Maybe once we move we can get them on a better schedule. -Featherwing

*lays down* You want first bite? -Bloodpaw
Somewhere calm and relaxing and with plump prey. *purrs*
Tigerfang

Hey you cant be the favorite if i am already the favorite. *cuffs him* Mouse brain.
Flintstirpe

We better otherwise we might as well have owl as kits.
Crowtail

*shakes his head* Nah you can have the first bite.
Tanglepaw
Let's go into the forest then. The lake can get roudy sometimes if others are there. *walks beside him* -Scorchgaze

I'm taking your spot as the favorite. *cuffs him back* -Treetail

*shakes her head in amusement at them* -Frecklenose

*laughs slightly* I suppose you're right. -Featherwing

*takes a bite from the robin* You know, I'm surprised Mousepaw stayed. I would have figured she'd want to go with her siblings. -Bloodpaw
*huffs as he cuffs him and rolls over ontop of him holding him down with his bigger size* You little mouse! I will be the favorite!
Flintstripe

That is true. *chucklles* But most of the cats who loved the lake so much have left if i remember correctly.
Tigerfang

Well what do you want to do till we have to head out? *purrs* I mean we could still hop on patrols im assuming.
Crowtail

*blinks and nods taking the robin when she passes it to him* Well uh...she has her reason..but she is her own cat she is kinda doing what you are doing.
Tanglepaw
Well you might be right about that. *stops in a part of the forest with plenty of flowers and soft grass* Looks like a good relaxing place. Now do you want me to catch the prey or will you be joining me? -Scorchgaze

Hey hey now! They won't like seeing you beating up on their favorite uncle! -Treetail

That sounds good to me. Some fresh air and a walk will be nice. -Featherwing

Yea I guess you're right! -Bloodpaw
I will join you obviously! Then we can relax. *purrs looking around happily*
Tigerfang

You aren't the favorite uncle yet! *says putting him in a head lock* Right Freckle?
Flintstripe

*nods* Plus with the kits sleeping we have all the free time until they awake.
Crowtail

Plus i think i convinced Mousepaw to hang out with us a bit more she has always been on her own so it should be nice to have her around. *purrs*
Tanglepaw
*purrs* All right then. Let's get hunting. *sniffs after the sent of a squirrel* -Scorchgaze

Right. You two will have to wrestle for it. *teases* -Frecklenose

Well that's not very fair! Flintstripe is clearly the more muscular one! -Treetail

Well let's go then. While we still have time. *purrs* -Featherwing

Yea that sounds like a good idea probably. -Bloodpaw
*nods and moves off to sniff around* Hope you dont get into any trouble deputy! *calls out as he pads away*
Tigerfang

*purrs tightening his grip* Hey you were the one who challenged me for my position!
Flinstripe

*nods getting to his paws* Lead on you stud.
Crowtail

Mhmm! *says taking the bite before passing it to her* She is an intresting cat im just saying.
Tanglepaw
*catches a squirrel and a couple sparrows before coming back to the spot* -Scorchgaze

Well sorry I'm just not used to you being on top. *grins playfully* -Treetail

*tugs his ear playfully before heading out* -Featherwing

Really? How so? -Bloodpaw
*comes back with a vole and looks at his catch* You know i thought we were just hunting for us. *says amsued*
Tigerfang

Thats because i feel bad about you being so small comapred to me. *teases*
Flintstripe

*follows after him* So whats first handsome?
Crowtail

Lets just say she is very scattered in a good way. *purrs*
Tanglepaw
You said you wanted a feast! So I brought options. -Scorchgaze

*rolls his eyes* I'm still taller than you. I'm just not as bulky. -Treetail

Mmm how about first a trip to the stream. Maybe catch a fish or two. Maybe do some bathing. -Featherwing

*gives him a confused look* I think you're the one who is scattered. *cuffs his ear playfully* -Bloodpaw
I wans't serious! *laughs* You are such a goof.
Tigerfang

*tugs on his ear biting it a bit roughly* Awwww not my fualt.
Flitnstripe

I would love that. Sounds amazing to. *purrs*
Crowtail

What do you mean!? *huffs* Im just always moving around their is a differnce.
Tanglepaw
*huffs and pads over to him* Well then we have extra to take back to the clan. *lays down and motions for him to lay with him* Take your pick. -Scorchgaze

*nips at his neck* I still put you in your place regardless of size. Make you beg for it. -Treetail

*twines their tails* I wonder what spots we'll have in the new territory. -Featherwing

Uh huh. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Bloodpaw
*pads over besides him and lays down purring taking a sparrow* These are pretty good catches you know.
Tigerfang

Oh please how do you know im not just acting for you just to make you feel better. *chuckles letting go of his grip and pushes his head into the ground* Im sure i could make you beg so much more then you make me.
Flintstripe

*blinks and huffs* Yea i forgot we are going to have to look for new spots aren't we?
Crowtail

*pouts* Aw come on all because Foxpaw is gone doesnt mean you get to harrass me now!
Tanglepaw

Hunting has never exactly been my specialty but enough years of practice I'm no slouch. -Scorchgaze

*glares at him slightly* Well that's a rather rude insinuation. -Treetail

Mmhmm. That on it's own will be fun I'm sure. -Featherwing

I've always teased you. I doesn't make a difference whether Foxpaw is here or not. *nudges him lightly* -Bloodpaw
Oh really i always thought you were pretty good at it.
Tigerfang

*gets off him* What i was just teasing! I didn't mean it. *nuzzles him*
Flitnstripe

We just have to make sure two cats don't find out about it.
Crowtail

Well usually Foxpaw takes most of it so i manage to dodge alot if those. *purrs*
Tanglepaw
Well I appreciate that. -Scorchgaze

Good. *licks his cheek* I think I do a pretty good job dominating anyway. -Treetail

Very very true. We'll have to make sure we're sneaky about it. *purrs* -Featherwing

You think so? Well you're my one and only target now. *teases* -Bloodpaw