Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23201-23250 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*climbs into the nest and nuzzles against his belly* -Ivorykit

No way. You're the tom I want. -Scorchgaze

Good. What about you? -Bloodpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*purrs curling his tail around him*
Flintstripe

Can i sleep with papa? *says pointing towards Treetail*
Flamekit

*grins* Thats good to hear then. *looks up at the sky* How long do you think we have been out?
Tigerfang

Doing great well better now that i get to see you. *purrs sitting down besides her* Well..any good gossip you got at the other cmap?
Foxpaw
*lays down beside his mate and motions with his tail* Come over here. -Treetail

Mmm a little while now. Want to go back? -Scorchgaze

Well some but nothing you'd be interested in. Camp is pretty normal. -Bloodpaw
•bounds over quickly snuggling up against Treetail•
Flamekit

•nods• Probably otherwise Falconstar might send out a patrol. •teases•
Tigerfang

•grins• Oh tell me everything I have time. •says sitting down besides her•
Foxpaw
*licks his head* Get some rest. -Treetail

Hey I already scheduled the patrols ahead of time. *stands with a stretch* -Scorchgaze

Yea but it involves your dad so you probably don't want to talk about him. *licks his shoulder* -Bloodpaw
Okay papa. •says nuggling into his fur•
Flamekit

•watches them happily and lays his head down•
Flintstripe

Oh plannkng ahead now it’s as if you knew we would be out late.
Tigerfang

Yea I definitely don’t want to talk about him. •says a bit surprised by her•
Foxpaw
*nuzzles his mate before resting his head on his shoulders* I love you. -Treetail

I always plan patrols ahead unless I have a lot going on at camp. I've been doing this deputy thing for long enough I've got it down pat. -Scorchgaze

That's what I figured. *nudges him* Any gossip from the new camp? -Bloodpaw
Love you more you big log. •teases•
Flintstripe

Fair fair how many moons has it been do you think?
Tigerfang

•thinks and nods• Well lt much besides all the new cats today heck even your siblings are causing trouble. •laughs•
Foxpaw
*huffs as he thinks* Before my kits were born so it's been a few years now. -Scorchgaze

Doesn't surprise me. *purrs* What did they do? -Bloodpaw
Makes you feel really old now doesn’t it?
Tigerfang

Well from what I saw he took out Driftkit when they were all playing. •snickers• Honeslt he reminds me of your sister and Tanglepaw when they were kits. •says scooting closer to her so their pelts touched•
Foxpaw
Very very old. -Scorchgaze

Oh gosh. *rolls her eyes in amusement* I'm sure it's hectic there then. *leans her shoulder against his* -Bloodpaw
Very. *laughs and nuzzles the top of her head gently* Yea so any good training you have been doing? I just started working out with Redshadow today. *purrs*
Foxpaw

But i think you got many moons in you left dont you think? *says with a grin* Or are you getting up near streamripples age?
Tigerfang
*cuffs him playfully* I've got plenty of years left. -Scorchgaze

I've been working out a lot. I showed Tanglepaw some of my routines. -Bloodpaw
*looks at him cheekishly rubbing his head* YOu know i was just messing with you.
Tigerfang

*raises an eye* Oh you two sharing work out secrets now and working out together? *pulls away from her slightly*
Foxpaw
I know. *licks his forehead* Ready to get a move on? -Scorchgaze

Well I'm the only one with any workout secrets. *perks up suddenly* You said you've been working out though. Why don't we work out together! Right now! -Bloodpaw
Yea I think I’m about ready are you?
Tigerfang

•blinks• Uh sure I guess I’m fine with that. •can’t help but laugh• What do you want to do?
Foxpaw
I'm good to go. *starts leading the way out of the forest* -Scorchgaze

How do you work out your upper body? You look like you've been getting more toned there. -Bloodpaw
•follows after him happily nipping at his tail•
Tigerfang

•blushes slightly• Well Redshadow has me pushing some rather large logs around •says looking around for a log and spots one• Like this. •says padding over to it and doing as Redshadow instructed him•
Foxpa
*purrs in amusement* What are you up to now? -Scorchgaze

Oh wow. *can't held but stare at his muscles* -Bloodpaw
•pushes it a bit more before stopping with a huff and take a breather• So just like that. •purrs before turning back to her• Think you can handle that? •says stretching out slightly•
Foxpaw

Just toying with the deputy.
Tigerfang
Careful. I won't hesitate to show you my dominance. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

*nods slightly, still eyeing his muscles* -Bloodpaw
•sits down seeing her eyeing him up• Uh you okay Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

You know you only win cause you have the gift of Starclan .
Tigerfang
That's not true! -Scorchgaze

Yea sorry. I was just admiring your muscles. *steps up to the log and starts pushing* -Bloodpaw
Oh its so true. *purs*
Tigerfang

*blushes a bit more and watches her* I dont think im that muscled.. you know.
Foxpaw
No way I'm bigger than you. -Scorchgaze

I mean you can tell you're putting more on. -Bloodpaw
Yea yea sure you are but you know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall. *says before quickly yanking both his front paws from under him*
Tigerfang

Really you can? *says before going back to another log that was a bit bigger and eyes it carfully before starting to push it slowly*
Foxpaw

*rolls suddenly, knocking into him and bringing him down to the ground too* -Scorchgaze

*pushes for a while before sitting down to catch her breath* -Bloodpaw
*quickly wraps around him getting onto his back and locks his bottoms legs around him before locking his front legs around his head applying pressure*
Tigerafng

*keeps pushing bunching his shoulders so his muscles would show a bit more*
Foxpaw
*rolls onto his back, pinning him* -Scorchgaze

So Redshadow showed you this? Maybe we'll get as big as him. *laughs* -Bloodpaw
*holds onto him tightly* Dont think squishing me will win you this one!
Tigerfang

*nods* Yea! *says finally stopping after a few monets longer and looks at her breathing a bit heavily* Redshadow said i will proably be bigger then he is or close to. *purrs*
Foxpaw
I wasn't planning on you giving in that easily. *works his paws under his legs and breaks the hold around his head**turns and breaks the hold on his body* -Scorchgaze

You'd be pretty big if that ended up happening. *lays down in the grass* -Bloodpaw
You would still be my friend though wouldn’t you though? •says amused watching her before starting back with the workout.• Don’t tell me you are already done.
Foxpaw

•growls lightly as he breaks the hold and licks out to get away from him•
Tigerfang
*grabs his legs in a tight hold and flips him onto his stomach* Haven't used my gift yet. *moves over him and puts his paws on his shoulders* -Scorchgaze

Of course I would. And no, I'm just enjoying relaxing a little bit. Also, enjoying just watching you do it. -Bloodpaw
*huffs as he gets pinned* Uh huh sure you arent. how am i suppose to know? I mean its not like i can tell when you use it or not.
Tigerfang

*keeps on going until his shoulders were a bit sore and stops panting heavily and sits down to get his breath and looks over at her* You enjoy watching me why is that?
FOxpaw
Well....now that you're my mate I suppose I should let you in on a little secret. There is a way you can tell. -Scorchgaze

It's just admirable to watch your muscles at work. -Bloodpaw
*raises an eye* Oh really and what is that deputy? *says curiously*
tigerfang

*cant help but laugh at her comment* Well if you like watching them at work you can always get a closer look you know. *says before getting to his paws*
Foxpaw

*moves his paws off of him and closes his eyes while he focuses in on honing his strength**opens his eyes again and shifts his head slightly* See it? *behind his usually amber eyes there was a bright flash of silver whenever the dusk light hit them* -Scorchgaze

Gonna show off for me? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Bloodpaw
Oh you wish. •teases and pads over to her before sitting down• I mean I could put on a little show for you if you really wanted to see it. •laughs•
Foxpaw

•looks at his eyes in awe• Huh intresting...•says wearily• Does it always involve ou having to close your eyes to activate it?
Tigerfang
No I was just trying to focus. It's been a long time since I've used it so I had to try a little harder. -Scorchgaze

Nah you're just trying to show off to make me jealous of your build. *laughs and cuffs him playfully* -Bloodpaw
•smirks• mhmm took you more effort huh? sounds like you have performance issues. •teases•
Tigerfang

•laughs and lays besides her leaning against her• Hey you are the one staring at me like a deer.
Foxpaw
Oh you wanna play that game with me? I don't think you need reminding of how good my performance is. -Scorchgaze

What, can't a cat admire some nice muscle definition? -Bloodpaw
*nips him* I was just teasing you Scorchgaze. *laughs and uses all his strength to push him off*
Tigerfang

Im just saying you can admire them from a closer veiw now. *says teasingly flexing his shoulders*
Foxpaw
Always a troublemaker. *purrs and continues their walk back* -Scorchgaze

*pokes his shoulder lightly* Very nice. Not as good as mine though. *teases with a grin* -Bloodpaw
*gest to his paws and follows after him* Hey gotta keep you on your toes. *says as he catches up and pads besdies him* Thanks for showing me though.
Tigerfang

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Oh whatever! *says before lightly shoving her and l eaning his head on hers* Well since you had so much fun watching me work my muscles off what do you want to do?
Foxpaw
I figured it should tell you. Like I said, you're my mate now. -Scorchgaze

Mmm I don't know. What do you think we should do? -Bloodpaw
•nods• Well since you told and showed me somthing..anything you want to know about me?
Tigerfang

I’ll do what ever you want. •says slowly starting to groom her ears•
Foxpaw
Whatever you wanna tell me. -Scorchgaze

We could swim. That's kind of our thing now. -Bloodpaw
*thinks and looks at him awkwardly* I never wanted to be a father..
Tigerfang

Oh we have a thing now? *says curiously* Also i wouldn't mind swimming. *purrs remembering the last time they went swimming*
Foxpaw

*Pads into camp slowly and looks around*
Tanglepaw
So then I'm assuming the first time was unplanned. Or was it something she wanted and you felt obligated to go along with? -Scorchgaze

Well we do it every time so it might as well be our thing. Unless you have a different suggestion. *stands and starts heading into the water* -Bloodpaw

Tanglepaw! *calls to his son* Come help me real quick. -Darkmist
Obligated to go along with..*mutters* She really wanted to be a mother..and then the next litter wasn;t really planned...
Tigerfang

That is true. *purrs watching her before following her towards the water* Plus swimming is a good workout right?
Foxpaw

*looks up and pads over to him quickly* what is it pa?
Tanglepaw