Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23301-23350 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
Well have you tried talking to Bloodpaw about it first? -Darkmist

Told you. *moves her muzzle to kiss him again* -Bloodpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*shakes his head* No..i dont wanna upset her she seems to really like seeing Foxpaw. *grits his teeth as he says that*
Tanglepaw

*presses closer to her pricking her back lightly in response as they kiss*
Foxpaw
Well they've been friends for a long time. I'm sure if you and Bloodpaw were in separate camps you'd want to visit each other too. *nudges him reassuringly* -Darkmist

*hums softly and presses against him completely* -Bloodpaw
I know i know i just i dont know am i little jelous...*murmurs*
Tanglepaw

*grinds agianst her slightly comepletely in the moment as he kisses her a little more aggressivly*
Foxpaw
Well, son, I'll tell you this; she'd be lucky you be with a cat like you one day. But if things don't work out between you two, I know you'll find someone who is perfect for you. -Darkmist

*shivers slightly and rubs up against him* -Bloodpaw
*nods looking at his paws* Yea i just hope that we end up together and she could be my Sunshine..*says quietly*
Tanglepaw

*nips at her neck as he pulls his muzzle down to her neck*
Foxpaw
You know, I'd say your odds are pretty good. You even lucked out enough to get my father's build. *flicks his shoulder playfully* -Darkmist

*shivers again, a slight moan coming out* -Bloodpaw
*perks up and looks up at him* Really? *says with a little more comfidences* I mean do you think she will just like me for my build?
Tanglepaw

*grinds against her a little harder he was clearly aroused by now and continues sucking on her neck roughly loving hearing her moan*
Foxpaw
Well that's certainly not your only good quality. Or the only reason she should like you. -Darkmist

F-Foxpaw! *moans more, her body becoming noticably hot* -Bloodpaw
*nods* I would hope so. *chuckles lightly* I think we got enouh moss what about you?
Tanglepaw

*stops for a moment breathing heavily* You okay?
Foxpaw
Yea I think this should be good. -Darkmist

Y-yea. I'm o-okay. *pants slightly* -Bloodpaw
W-want me to stop..? *says huskily*
Foxpaw

*nods and tosses it to him* Here since i collected it you have to carry.
Tanglepaw
I suppose that's fair. *starts leading the way back to camp* So Bloodpaw is the cat you want to end up with then? -Darkmist

I'll leave that up to you. -Bloodpaw
*nods his head a bit embarrassed* She is the one im hoping for..*purrs* I mean she has always been there for me..even when her sister was bullying me.
Tanglepaw

*nods his head and keeps at his pricking her lightly with his paws* Ill keep going then..
Foxpaw
And she makes you happy? -Darkmist

*nuzzles his chin lightly* -Bloodpaw
*nods his head quickly in response* Yea she does. *purrs* I always like being around her.
Tanglepaw

*purrs loudly and pulls his muzzle away after a bit* I miss being close to you..*says quietly*
Foxpaw
What about Mousepaw? You had mentioned something about her to me before if I remember right. -Darkmist

It's weird not having you in camp every day. -Bloodpaw
*nods his head and shrugs* I dont know...she literally asked me to be her mate..out of no where..
Tanglepaw

*nods and lays his head on her chest* Yea it really is..*says* I get really lonely sometimes at camp..since your sister is the biggest chatter box and i dont really know any of the other warriors that well...
Foxpaw
Is that so? Well that's certainly bold. -Darkmist

Have you tried getting to know any of them? It'd be worth the effort I would assume. *licks his ears* -Bloodpaw
I know right!? *says* I was just cuaght so off guard i didnt know what to say...I mean she is nice but she is very forward i guess..
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* Not really...Redshadow said the same thing so im probably going to try and talk to some of the younger warriors but i just dont know what to say...*says closing his eyes purring as she licks his ear*
FOxpaw
Well and there's not necessarily anything wrong with that. -Darkmist

Well you manage to talk to me and I don't consider myself particularly chatty. -Bloodpaw
*shrugs* It was just off putting pa..*says and pads besides him* How did you and ma know that you two were ment for each other?
Tanglepaw

*nods* Thats true but with me you are atleast i think you are. *Purrs drawing his tongue down her chest*
Foxpaw
Well your mother new I had feelings for her for quite some time but she waited for me to properly confess. But I suppose it just came with time. Spending time together and building our feelings. But I was attracted to her instantly. -Darkmist

*moans softly* Maybe a little. -Bloodpaw
*nods purring* So ma made you do all the hard work even though she alreay knew? *laughs* I think she played you pa.
Tanglepaw

*cant help but chuckle lightly at her moan* Thats such a cute sound you know...*says looking up at her happily*
Foxpaw
I wouldn't have felt right about it if I didn't confess to her so if that's the case then I'm okay with it. Your mother is as sweet as they come, but she has a fierce side to her. -Darkmist

*cuffs him lightly* I can't really control it. -Bloodpaw
Yea I know. •purrs• She was very protective of us when we where kits. •says at the memory• Hey pa what do you think I should do with Bloodpaw?
Foxpaw

•nods still chuckling before awkwardly rubbing against here• Well honestly I’m in the same house with well uh you know. •slightly glances down at his member•
Foxpaw
Well....you're still young. So for the time being I'd say to keep an open mind and keep your main focus on your training. You never know what will happen by the time you're warriors. -Darkmist

Do you need to stop? If that's making you uncomfortable? *can't help her curiosity and brushes her tail against him* -Bloodpaw
*nods his head quickly in response* Okay pa..*says before looking forward* Pa when does the snow start comming again?
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head* N-no..*says as she brushes her tail against him* But if you do that its going to make things uncomfortable. *says slightly cuffing her in response*
Foxpaw
It should be in another moon give or take. I can feel the chill in the air now. -Darkmist

Sorry! I just got curious. -Bloodpaw
*nods* So not much longer. *shivers at the thought* I dont like the cold all that much.
Tanglepaw

*shakes his head amused* What were you curious about? *draws his tongue up her chest slowly*
Foxpaw
Don't like leafbare? -Darkmist

*huffs as he licks her* Just what it's like. -Bloodpaw
*shakes his head* Nope! Not a fan of the cold pa.
Tanglepaw

Well its senseitive..*says shifting on top of her to get a bit more comfortable* and when we are kissing its gets well i dont know..
Foxpaw
Ah well I don't blame you. *heads into camp* -Darkmist

You get turned on when we kiss? -Bloodpaw
*follows after him purring* Good least im not alone on this one. *shakes out his fur happily* Need anything else from me pa?
Tanglepaw

*nods* Well not in the beginning just when we get more into it..*says closing his eyes as he rest his head on her chest*
Foxpaw
No. Thank you for helping me out. -Darkmist

....I get the same way. -Bloodpaw
Anything for you pa. *says stopping as they enter the camp. *and looks around towards the sky with a yawn and glances around for Bloodpaw to see if she has returned*
Tanglepaw

R-really...? *says tiredly rubbing his head against her chest* What does it feel like for you...?
Foxpaw
You should get some sleep. It's late. -Darkmist

I get really warm and then I start feeling kind of...I don't really know how to say it in a way that isn't weird. -Bloodpaw
*shakes his head* I dont know i think i might wait for Bloodpaw to get back, *says quietly*
Tanglepaw

Mhmm...*says humming lightly* Me too and i think i know what you mean about weird..*says snuggling up aginst her*
FOxpaw
Are you sure? -Darkmist

*purrs lightly* So you get the same heavy like feeling? -Bloodpaw
*nods* yea im sure dont worry if i get to tired ill go to sleep pa. *says laying down and looks towards the Entrance of camp*
Tanglepaw

Oh yea...same heavy feeling *says relaxing a bit*
Foxpaw
All right. Night son. *heads into the warriors den to finish fixing the nest* -Darkmist

*Licks his neck* So what now? -Bloodpaw
NIght pa. *says before laying his head on his paws waiting*
Tanglepaw

*looks up towards the sky after opening his eyes* I mean its getting to near sunrise...*says a little upset*
Foxpaw
Oh yea....I guess we should go back to our camps....*sighs* -Bloodpaw
I mean we dont have to go back...We could take a nap out here...then head back if you really wanted to. *murmurs with his eyes closed*
Foxpaw
Yea that sounds nice. We just have to be up before the dawn patrol. -Bloodpaw
*nods* Sounds good. *murmurs quietly before slowly drifting off to sleep ontop of her*
Foxpaw
*nuzzles her head against him as she falls asleep* -Bloodpaw
*yawns tiredly falling alseep out side the apprentice den and yawns awake when the sun starts to enter the cave*
Tanglepaw

*stretches widely in his nest and looks around*
Flamekit

*sleeps for awhile until the sun sets on their pelts and blinks awake tiredly*
Foxpaw
*noses Flamekit lightly* Good morning. -Treetail

*buried her face in his fur trying to shield her face from the sun* -Bloodpaw
Morning papa...•says tiredly blinking awake•
Flamekit

•grumbles with his yes closed• It’s getting bright. •murmurs•
Foxpaw