Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4901-4950 of 31229

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TeamPeeta649 said…
*watched the squirrel run, but gives chase**sprints after it and tackles it off the side of a street**pins it under him and kills it with a swift bite* -Wrenpaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu2 said…
*bristles in defense* I was in a really unfriendly place, okay? You startled me, is all. -Holiday

*shrugs a little* She's acting as though she's never had anyone else care about her. But this Clan took her in when she was lost, fed her when she was hungry, and cared for her when she lost everything, time and time again. There's honor in that, and she acts as though none of it matters. -Yellowblaze

Hey guys, can you help me out? I'm writing out the allegiances for the 3rd book in The Clans arc that I'm writing. It's called ThunderClan's Pride. I already have that ThunderClan is lead by Lionstar, deputy Birdflight, Medicine cat Chivetail, and Lionstar's mate is Bright-eyes, his daughter Wrensong [starts as a kit]. I need names to give the warriors and other queens, and elders. and apprentices. and basically I need a crap ton of names. It's based on Romeo and Juilliet, but I'm following the plot of the Lion King 2 bc I actually really liked that movie and I wanted to show appreciation LOL if that helps
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
I love name writing!!!! I have a bunch I've saved I can send you some of my favorites though I might use them in this RP lol
Yea definitely I love coming up with names
I don't know Duskstorm can two she-cats make kits? *raises an eyebrow playfully* -Sheepfluff

I changed my mind I don't want that *laughs a bit* -Applepaw
Oh come on! *purrs* I think I'd be good at finding someone for you! -Frecklepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tanglebelly said…
*frowns seeing him catch it* nice catch! *mutters*
Skyheart
Nope I'm fine without your help Freckle *chuckles a bit* -Applepaw
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas forgetful said…
*flops into one of the nursery beds suddenly exhausted from the travel* -Honeykit
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatieK102 said…
*laughs a little, still a bit awkward, but tryingnot to snap at him like she did with Snowstep* "Oh please, you couldn't sway me." ~ Shiverpaw

*Smiles a little* "They're fine; almost warriors. Shiverpaw is so independent, she's never really needed me and that hasn't changed. Chillkit... she's very... unique. Doesn't say much, but she's so observant; a fine Hunter." ~ Mistybreeze

"Squirrel sounds good, but-" *stops, eyes widening when he notices Holiday and Ivyfrost* "She's back," *breathes* ~ Thorntail (I'll send him over to her later; I want her to talk to Ivy first)

*his laid-back grin is replaced with a dry expression* "Sure, if there actual dates between cats who actually like each other. This was battle training and I don't foresee it happening again anytime soon." ~ Falconstar
*Eyes harden slightly* "I can see that. Must have been a really terrible place if you're spitting and snarling at one of the best friends you left behind; StarClan, with this attitude it might be best if you don't greet Thorntail; you'd kill each other." ~ Ivyfrost

*Looks thoughtful* "I suppose she did seem more snappish then usual... But surely she'll return to her normal self in due time, right? I mean," * glances at her* "She's with Ivyfrost right now. Maybe she can coax her back to her old self." ~ Thorntail
*shrugs* Never hurts to try though. *starts to walk again* Now come on we were heading back to camp you clever cat.
Sunheart
*frowns* Thorntail's still acting up, huh? -Holiday

*nods* That's probably for the best. Reacclimation will be hard for her. Unlike us, Holiday grew up on her own. I mean she had her large family, but according her, they split when she was still pretty young. And then she spent all this time traveling...it'd be hard for any cat, but for her...-Yellowblaze

*frowns towards the nursery* -Chillpaw
Sounds like you've got some wonderful children. *licks her head* -Redshadow

*ear twitches momentarily* Well then why don't you wait here and I'll get something for everyone to eat. *limps toward the fresh kill pile* -Blackpelt

*slinks to his brother's side and lets him lean against him* -Featherwing

My gosh, Falconstar it was only a joke. *looks at him* I get it that you're not wanting to encourage my crush, but I'm not going to fall in love with you if you simply laugh at one of my jokes. *shakes her head slightly* -Sweetpaw

*nods in thanks to Skyheart* -Wrenpaw

All right all right. *lays down next to her sister* -Frecklepaw
You still haven't told me who this cat you like is -Applepaw
*bats his tail* -Squirrelkit
It's Sunheart. *washes her paws* I wouldn't say I'm head over heels in love, but I definitely like him. -Frecklepaw
*purrs, remembering what it was like when his adopted children were kits* Full of energy, aren't you? -Scorchgaze
That egomanic? *snorts* He's handsome but his brains are only in his muscles -Applepaw
*smiles fondly * "Yeah, they're great... what about you? Any family?" ~ Mistybreeze

*lays down outside the den, and frowns when Featherwing joins Blackpelt * ~ Thorntail

"Laughter tells you something is okay, and that was inappropriate, not okay." *shrugs* "Besides, it wasn't funny. I'll laugh when you say something funny." ~ Falconstar

*frowns when she ignores the other half of the statement * "He's starting to mellow out, but... well, he's still Thorntail. He missed you though. We both did." ~ Ivyfrost

"I suppose I am rather clever. Definitely not a mouse brain." ~ Shiverpaw

*sighs* "I suppose so...." ~ Berryfrost
Katie Duskstorm didnt answer and I wanna have Swallow have her kits in MoonClan
*frowns slightly and shakes his head* Unfortunately no. None at all. -Redshadow

*comes back and sets and squirrel down in front of him* There you go. *lays down close beside him* -Blackpelt

*settles down on the other side of his brother, avoiding looking at Thorntail* -Featherwing

I thought it was a little funny. *mutters* All right all right so only proper humor from now on. -Sweetpaw

*flicks her ears slightly* Well I don't really mind it. I enjoy spending time with him. -Frecklepaw
•sees his mate over near Thorntail an scoffs•
Crowtail

•nods and continues his hunt•
Skyheart

•catches his thrush he was hunting•
Flintpaw

And me in the other hand complete mouse brain with no hope •flicks his tail•
Sunheart
Well duh? Where else is she supposed to have them?

*blinks and turns to look at him* "Really? Then... how did you end up in that group?" ~ Mistybreeze

*glares at Featherwing* ~ Thorntail

"You make it sound like there's going to be a next time" ~ Falconstar
I was found as a kit by the previous leader. Taevy and I grew up together with the group. -Redshadow

Don't glare at me Thorntail. *flicks his tail in annoyance* -Featherwing

Boys, knock it off. *eats* -Blackpelt

*buries his catch then hurries after the scent of a mouse* -Wrenpaw

Maybe not in the near future, but maybe I could pester you enough to get another training session. -Sweetpaw
•stalks a rabbit pouncing at it sending it towards Wrenpaw•
Skyheart

•buries his cacth and looks around•
Wrenpaw

•sits down debating on if he should head over to them or not•
Crowtail
*looks over at his mate and signals for him to join, patting the spot beside him with his tail* -Featherwing

*listens closely and waits for it* -Wrenpaw
•looked a bit hesitant bit pads over and settles down besides Featherwing•
Crowtail

•pops out of a bush chasing after the rabbit•
Skyheart
*pushes a sparrow to him* I just wanted to be around someone a little bit sane. *purrs in amusement* Eat. -Featherwin

*quickly moves out of his way and dashes up the tree after the robin that flew away* -Wrenpaw
Well I guess that all that matters -Applepaw
•nuzzles him thanks and takes a bite• thanks...and sorry about before...I didn't mean to snap.
Crowtail

•pounces on the rabbit snapping its neck and sits up happily•
Skyheart

•pads over to the commotion•
Flintpaw
I'm sorry too. I understand why you're upset. *nuzzles his shoulder* -Featherwing

*looks down* Nice catch. Even though you almost ran me over. -Wrenpaw

*nods slightly* Well, even if it doesn't work out at least I have you. -Frecklepaw
*looks up at him* well maybe you shouldnt have been in my way *looks annoyed and picks up his rabbit*
Skyheart

*pads over to them* Wrenpaw why are you in a tree?
Flintpaw

Yea and who would have guessed that i would ever get love advice from Hushpool *mutters nuzzling him back*
Crowtail
It scares me that Hushpool and Skyheart are becoming our relationship advisors. -Featherwing

Your mentor almost crushed me. *chuckles a bit and works his way back down* -Wrenpaw
You've always got me Freckle crazy sisters for life *laughs a bit* -Applepaw

*arrives by the riverbank* Treepaw *calls quietly through the brush* its me Silverpaw -Silverbird
you were in my way! *calls back muffled through the rabbit*
Skyheart

*rolls his eyes and nudges him* dont mind him he is always like that. One time i was in his way and he just walked on me
Flintpaw

*chuckles* yea i fear for my life now
Crowtail
*purrs and licks his shoulder* You've got big strong me to protect you. *says teasingly* -Featherwing

Well I'm glad you're still alive. *chuckles* -Wrenpaw

I like the sound of that. *nudges her playfully* -Frecklepaw

*slips out of the bushes* Hey there you. Perfect timing. -Treepaw
Mhmm big strong you. *gives him a look over and licks his chest*
Crowtail

*purrs* me and you both but...*leans closer to him* i heard he is a wuss when Hushpool is around
Flintpaw
As always *smiles a bit* Guess who got her warrior name *flicks her tail proudly* -Silverbird

Me too *smiles* -Applepaw
Careful with that. *purrs and tugs his ear* You're gonna start getting me all worked up. -Featherwing

She's a big personality. And she's just as tough as most of the toms in the clan. *whispers back* I think she intimidates me more than he does. -Wrenpaw
Wanna grab a bite? -Frecklepaw

Congratulations! I bet it's just as beautiful as you are. -Treepaw
oh i wouldn't mind that *looks over at Blackpelt and THorntail* I'm sure they would enjoy a show.
Crowtail

really? No wonder Skyheart is whipped! *looks at back over at Skyheart*
Flintpaw

*stops and looks back at the apprentices* Hurry up and collect your prey!
Skyheart
My names Silverbird now *smiles* When are you getting your name? Must be soone by the way you fought in battle -Silverbird

Yea do you know whats on the pile today? -applepaw
Please stop. *shakes his head, not at all wanting to know about his brother's sex life* -Blackpelt

I second that. *nudges his mate playfully* -Featherwing

*grabs his catch* Let's go before he takes our fur off. -Wrenpaw
Not a clue, but let's get our lazy tails up and look. *laughs and gets to her paws, heading for the pile* -Frecklepaw

Hopefully soon. *sits down beside her* You may be a warrior now, but I'm still taller than you. *purrs in amusement* -Treepaw
Alright bossy *sticks her tongue out at her playfully and gets up* -Applepaw

Oh shut up Longlegs *cuffs him playfully over the ear* -Silverbird
*flicks her nose with her tail* Am not! At least not that much. *laughs* -Frecklepaw

You gonna make me? *chuckles and nudges her shoulder* -Treepaw
*huffs* Fine fine! Hey blackpelt when did your best friend Skyheart and his mate get so good at relationship advice? *says not even giving Thorntail any notice*
Crowtail

*nods and follows after him*
Wrenpaw

*pads into camp with his rabbit and waits for the apprentices to makes sure he didn't lose them*
Skyheart
Yea sure *snorts looking over the pile* -Applepaw

Yea cause I'm a warrior now you have to listen to me apprentice *growls playfully* -Silverbird