Stormclan The First deputy of Stormclan

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 09:01PM
Stormstar sits on the great rock, in the middle of the camp, watching the clan. She glances up at the sky, the moon is shineing bright and clear. Then Stormstar stands and yowls "all cats old enough to catch they're own prey join here beneith the highlegde for a clan meeting!" almost instantly, the clan begans gathering around. Bluefire and Spottedshadow appear from the warriors den. Bloodpaw and Nightpaw stop wrestling and turn there full undivided atention to Stormstar. Foxpaw and Lilypaw the two newest apprentaces glance up from they're conversation. Dawnpaw follow's medicane cat Rainfire, from the medicane cats den. And Wavestorm glances up from her fresh kill. Once everyone is faceing Stormstar, she begines to speak. "Cats of Stormclan! As u've all noticed the clan is growing! N over the moons it will just keep getting bigger! The bigger Stormclan gets the harder its beginning to keep control! So now i stand before u to announce the new deputy of Stormclan!" Stormstar stairs over her clanmates before puffing out her chest and continueing. "I say these words before Starclan that they hear and approve my choice! Wavestorm will be the new deputy of Stormclan!" The crowed becomes hushed at first, Stormstar had taken them by surprise! Then Lilypaw call's out "Wavestorm! Wavestorm!" followed by Rainfire and in no time the whole clan was cheering for Wavestorm! "Wavestorm! Wavestorm! Wavestorm!" the clan called, Stormstar let them cheer before continuing. This was an important moment for Wavestorm. Once the clan was hushed Stormstar continued, "Wavestorm, u hav proven that you can be a loyal warrior to Stormclan, i trust that you will help me rule for a long time!" Wavestorm bowed her head to Stormstar, Stormstar nodded approvingly then jumped down from the highlegde. The clan began crowding Wavestorm and congratulating her. As Stormstar walked towards her den, she thought that she saw a proud sparkle in Lilypaw's eyes.

Soon after the announcement, Wavestorms voice came in the entrance to Stormstars den. "Come in" Stormstar called. Wavestorm walked and faced Stormstar, but her only words were "thank you." Stormstar gave her a nod, "I trust in your skills, determination, and loyalty to help me lead this clan. You have never spoke against me and always think about what your going to say before you say it. Now, second in comand, you will help me lead Stormclan." Wavestorm nodded, "of course Stormstar, i wouldnt have it any other way and as long as im here, you wont be alone."
last edited on Dec 25, 2009 at 05:26AM
save

Stormclan 73 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...