Stormclan Bloodpaw and Nightpaw are now Warriors!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jan 20, 2010 at 09:53PM
"I believe my apprentace is ready to become a warrior! Bloodpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?" Stormstar questioned?
"I do" answered Bloodpaw.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, i give you your warrior name! Bloodpaw from this moment on you will be known as Bloodpool! In honor of your bravery and amazing combat skills! And we welcome you as a full warrior of Stormclan!" Stormstar announced.
"Spottedshadow, has Nightpaw learned all the skills she needs to know to become a warrior?"
*Spottedshadow nods*
"Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your life?" Stormstar questioned?
"I do" Nightpaw answered.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, i give you your warrior name! Nightpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Nightstalker! In honor of your excelent night hunting and your loyalty to your clan! And we welcome you as a full warrior of Stormclan!"
*Clan cheers for Bloodpool and Nightstalker!*
 "I believe my apprentace is ready to become a warrior! Bloodpaw do you promise to uphold the warrior

Stormclan 128 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...