Stormclan Leafbreeze, Silversnow, Daydapple, Minnowsplash, and Redfang are now warriors!

Moonstorm100 posted on Aug 20, 2010 at 11:40PM
Leafpaw, Silverpaw, Daypaw, Minnowpaw, and Redpaw, do u 3 promise to uphold the warror code, to protect n defend thiz clan even at the cost of ur lives? ~Stormstar

we do! ~there replies

Then by the power in me, granted by StarClan I give u 5 ur warrior names! Daypaw, from his moment on u will b known as Daydapple! Redpaw from this day forward u wll b called Redfang! Minnowpaw u will forever b known as Minnowsplash! Leafpaw will go by Leafbreeze! And Silverpaw will b called Silversnow! May StarClan welcome u all as full warriors of StormClan!

Stormclan 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
Leafbreeze, Silversnow, Daydapple, Minnowsplash, Redfang! Leafbreeze, Silversnow, Daydapple, Minnowsplash, Redfang! Leafbreeze, Silversnow, Daydapple, Minnowsplash, Redfang! ~Stormstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Blackfeather8 said…
*licks stormstar sholder* thank-you stormstar
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
thank you -Daydapple
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bluefire7777 said…
i shall sit vigil and guard our clan braveryly tonight u can count on me! -Daydapple
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TalaLeisu said…
big smile
Congratz, you 5! *purrs* ~Everyone that I roleplay~
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Moonstorm100 said…
wink
*flicks Redfangs ear affectionatly as she replyes* no problem, you earned it, not alot of cats can have as much nature loyalty as you *then dips head to Daydapple* I know you will be a warrior the clan can be proud of Daydapple, i dont even have to remind u how loyal u r because everyone aready knows it, the clan is blessed to have warriors like u n Redfang ~Stormstar

(p.s. Bluefire, I was actually considering only makin the older apprentaces warriors cause 5 usually sounds like a crowd to me but this is another one of my many b-day presents to u! C u tomarrow! Ur gona lov ur other presents wen i bring 'em! ~MoonStorm)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas heavyweponsguy said…
mischievous
Twistkit runs like a cat possesedd