Suicide Squad 🔥 20 araw Post-Suicide Squad Release Challenge 🔥

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 12, 2016 at 11:18PM
To cope with the build up to Suicide Squad's release, some of us got our crazy out by doing a link. So to cope with the post-viewing crazies, here is a post-release challenge! Obviously there will be SPOILERS, so if you haven't seen the movie yet, jump into the the pre-release challenge linked above. For the rest of ya, just answer the following questions (either one a day, a few at a time, or all at once...). Some people like to post edits along with their answers just for fun, so as long as you aren't stealing other people's work, all edits are welcome! If you have any ideas or requests for a challenge question, let me know!

Here we go, puddins'!

1. Rate the movie out of 10 (10 being perfect)!
2. Favourite overall character?
3. Favourite scene?
4. Best fight?
5. Least favourite character?
6. Spinoff you are most eager for?
7. New character you want most in future movies? Fan cast them, if you want!
8. Favourite outfit of any character?
9. Best use of music?
10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that you'd most like to see? (check out link for a compilation of the cut scenes)
11. Who would you want as your ally?
12. Favourite relationship between two characters (doesn't have to be romantic!)?
13. Best acting performance?
14. Favourite tattoo?
15. Pick a cellmate! Who would you want to bunk with in Belle Reve?
16. Favourite accessory?
17. Favourite weapon?
18. Who would you rather work for: Waller or The Joker?
19. Which Squad member's powers/abilities would you most like to have?
20. Overall character ranking!

What a ride!
last edited on Aug 13, 2016 at 07:58AM

Suicide Squad 78 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 78

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkSarcasm said…
Ummmmm if I didn't know about all the stuff that got cut and what could have been, it'd probably be higher, but I'd give it about a 7.
 [b]1. Rate the movie out of 10 (10 being perfect)![/b] Ummmmm if I didn't know about all the stuff t
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…

Could have been an easy 10, but the editing drops it to about a 7 for me too...
 [b]1. Rate the movie out of 10 (10 being perfect)![/b] Could have been an easy 10, but the editing
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sakkara98 said…

I would also give a 7. Loved the movie, but was disappointed by some parts of the storyline and the Joker not being there enough.
 [b]1. Rate the movie out of 10 (10 being perfect)![/b] I would also give a 7. Loved the movie, but
Harley. Come here and let me love you, you little pile of crazy.
(But Boomerang's a close second.)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [b]2. Favourite pangkalahatang character?[/b] Harley. Come here and let me pag-ibig you, you little pile of cr
2. Favourite overall character ?
Really can't choose between Harley and the Joker !

[b]2. Favourite pangkalahatang character ? [/b] Really can't choose between Harley and the Joker !
3. Favourite scene?
Harley pulling it together and reuniting with the team comes to mind...
 [b]3. Favourite scene?[/b] Harley pulling it together and reuniting with the team comes to mind...
mischievous

No question.
 [b]2. Favourite pangkalahatang character?[/b] No question.
3. Favourite scene?

I love Harley's first scene, in the cage. And the elevator scene. But I think I really love the sequence when she decides to rejoin The Joker and I super-loved her antics while dangling from the rope.
 [b]3. Favourite scene?[/b] I pag-ibig Harley's first scene, in the cage. And the elevator scene. But I
4. Best fight?
The office building. And when Diablo turned the fight into a barbecue.
 [b]4. Best fight?[/b] The office building. And when Diablo turned the fight into a barbecue.
3. Favourite scene ?
Probably the final fight, and also the dressing and armury at the beginning.
4. Best fight ?
Loved the final fight with Diablo.
 [b]4. Best fight ?[/b] Loved the final fight with Diablo.
*growl*
 [b]5. Least favourite character?[/b] *growl*
mischievous
4. Best fight?

Elevator!
 [b]4. Best fight?[/b] Elevator!

Waller. She's a total hardcore badass and in many ways I love her, but she was so mean to my precious angel babies who are just trying to be themselves, ya know? XP
 [b]5. Least favourite character?[/b] Waller. She's a total hardcore badass and in many ways I pag-ibig
Boomerang. No, Harley. No, Boomerang. I WANT THEM BOTH.
 [b]6. Spinoff you are most eager for?[/b] Boomerang. No, Harley. No, Boomerang. I WANT THEM BOTH.
DarkSarcasm commented…
Image coming whenever Fanpop gets its shit together. *kicks!* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DarkSarcasm commented…
There you are, my preciouses. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
misanthrope86 commented…
Are you suggesting a Harley/Boomerang buddy-adventure movie? Because I can see them being the Winchesters of the DC universe and now it is all I want in the world. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DarkSarcasm commented…
I would totally be down for that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
kiss

Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for other ones too, but for Harley's, link
 [b]6. Spinoff you are most eager for?[/b] Harley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoping for other ones too, but
Soooo I might've gone a tiny bit overboard and focused more on the cast than the characters themselves, but...

Glen Powell has a very expressive face (read: already looks insane), is mega-talented, and can make you love even the scummiest of characters. (Lookin' at you, Chad.) I think he'd make a really good Riddler.
Alfie Allen should be The Mad Hatter. I don't know much about the character other than what I read on Wikipedia when I was looking for villains to fancast, but Alfie came to mind, and I want it. Really. Really. Bad.
Kevin Durand can play any role. He's a nice guy but he's a giant and is really good at being terrifying, so let him continue the villainous route as Victor Zsasz.

But really, I'll take all the villains I can get. I'll just keep my fingers crossed for good actors. (Preferably ones that I don't hate.)
 [b]7. New character you want most in future movies? tagahanga cast them, if you want![/b] Soooo I might've
mischievous

I am baaaaaaaaaaaaad at these things, but I want me some Poison Ivy and I think Katheryn Winnick might play her nicely and work well with Margot Robbie... which is important for reasons.
 [b]7. New character you want most in future movies? tagahanga cast them, if you want![/b] I am [i]baaaaa
5. Least favourite character ?
 [b]5. Least favourite character ?[/b]
6. Spinoff you are most eager for ?
Harley and the Joker !
 [b]6. Spinoff you are most eager for ? [/b] Harley and the Joker !
7. New character you want most in future movies? Fan cast them, if you want !

Killer Frost ! Either played by Nikki Reed or Ali Larter.
 [b]7. New character you want most in future movies? tagahanga cast them, if you want ! [/b] Killer Frost
8. Favourite outfit of any character ?
 [b]8. Favourite outfit of any character ? [/b]
mischievous
Diablo's simple wardrobe really... really... worked for him...
 [b]8. Favourite outfit of any character?[/b] Diablo's simple wardrobe really... really... worked for

As much as it is problematic as fuck, I do love Harley's look. The outfit was way better with the fuller shorts (as opposed to the g-string we end up with in the final cut...) and the 'Daddy's lil' monster' thing is grotesque, but as an aesthetic, I love it. Just wanna get rid of some of the details...
 [b]8. Favourite outfit of any character?[/b] As much as it is problematic as fuck, I do pag-ibig Harle
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…

Editing/cut scenes/not as much Joker as I wanted are pulling the rating down a bit, but I did love it.
 1. Rate the movie out of 10 (10 being perfect)! 8.5 Editing/cut scenes/not as much Joker as I
9. Best use of music?
Loved the use of Eminem's "Without Me" in the gearing up scene.
 [b]9. Best use of music?[/b] Loved the use of Eminem's "Without Me" in the gearing up scene.
9. Best use of music?

Kehlani's 'Gangsta' during the Harley "birth".
 [b]9. Best use of music?[/b] Kehlani's 'Gangsta' during the Harley "birth".
SherlockStark commented…
Agreed <33 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart

Who do you think? ;)
{LOVED Harley, too!!}
 2. Favourite pangkalahatang character? Who do you think? ;) {LOVED Harley, too!!}
9. Best use of music ?

Bohemian Rhapsody !
 [b]9. Best use of music ? [/b] Bohemian Rhapsody !
mischievous
3. Favourite scene?

I'm going with the part where the Joker decides to jump in the acid with Harley; but I also adore the other scenes when he's being his fking-crazy, adorable self.
 3. Favourite scene? I'm going with the part where the Joker decides to jump in the acid with Harle
DarkSarcasm commented…
I'm beginning to think you have a Joker problem, SS... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SherlockStark commented…
I think so, too :p sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SherlockStark commented…
link sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that you'd most like to see ?

I would have loved to see that scene of the Joker !
 10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that yo
10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that you'd most like to see?
I really liked the bar scene, hope there's more to it on the DVD. (Tons of extras. That's a good idea, WB.)
 [b]10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that
angry
10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that you'd most like to see?

Uh, yeah, pretty much every goddamn fucking one, to be honest. Couldn't pick one. A lot of the stuff I was super excited about from those trailers didn't make the movie, so...
4. Best fight?

Harley in the elevator
 4. Best fight? Harley in the elevator
Harley would ditch you in a second for the Joker. Diablo's cool, but he's not super helpful. Boomerang does not play well with others. Flag & Katana work for The Man. Imma go with Croc. Ain't nobody gonna fuck with a chick rollin' with Killer Croc.
 [b]11. Who would you want as your ally?[/b] Harley would ditch you in a segundo for the Joker. Diabl

El Diablo, given we have now seen what he is capable of...
 [b]11. Who would you want as your ally?[/b] El Diablo, ibingiay we have now seen what he is capable o
DarkSarcasm commented…
But it takes sooo much to get him there... =P sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
misanthrope86 commented…
Nah Will Smith just patted him on the head so ya just gotta be as annoying as Will Smith. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
DarkSarcasm commented…
Aaaand done. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas

Picking Slipknot feels like cheating because he was given so little time/development, so I'm gonna say Enchantress/June. I didn't hate her, but liked the others better.
 5. Least favourite character? Picking Slipknot feels like cheating because he was ibingiay so little
11. Who would you want as your ally ?
The Joker <3 And also Deadshot.
 [b]11. Who would you want as your ally ?[/b] The Joker <3 And also Deadshot.
mischievous

Joker & Harley <3
- Or a Joker solo film (pleeease, WB?)
- Or a Harley solo film (as has been rumored)
 6. Spinoff you are most eager for? Joker & Harley <3 - Or a Joker solo film (pleeease, WB?) - O
12. Favourite relationship between two characters?
I loooved when Harley jumped Diablo after he finally let loose. There better be more of them on the DVD. And I saw Margot talk about her relationship with Croc somewhere too, so that's something else I need to see. We needed more Flag & Katana too. Apparently they cut all the character bonding in favor of the explosions. *growl*
 [b]12. Favourite relationship between two characters?[/b] I loooved when Harley jumped Diablo after

Honestly, I just want some development/more time with the characters we have.
But If I was going to pick a new character I guess Black Spider. No idea about a fan cast currently...
mischievous

I love her tops/jackets
 8. Favourite outfit of any character? I pag-ibig her tops/jackets
laugh
12. Favourite relationship between two characters?

The best thing about Deadshot was his banter with Rick Flag. I loved these two bitching at each other. Would love to have seen multiple other relationships developed much further, but this one I think was done really well. Just two jerks being jerks to each other!
 [b]12. Favourite relationship between two characters?[/b] The best thing about Deadshot was his ba
big smile
Since he went through soooo much to prepare for this role...
Jai as Boomerang. ;)
 [b]13. Best pagganap performance?[/b] Since he went through soooo much to prepare for this role...
heart

I was really impressed with everybody (even Will Smith had a couple of moments where you could forget he was Will Smith), but Margot embodied Harley soooooo well. She did so much research and really seemed to care about fan interpretations of the character, as well as artistic interpretations, and totally captured the spirit of Harley that runs through all the different incarnations of her in the animation and the comics. Amazing.
 [b]13. Best pagganap performance?[/b] I was really impressed with everybody (even Will Smith had a c
heart
9. Best use of music?

'Gangsta' for sure!
 9. Best use of music? 'Gangsta' for sure!
14. Favourite tattoo?
The Joker has a dead robin and a skewered bat on his arms that I didn't notice until this image came out, since there was so little of him. *kicks WB* Anyway, those are pretty cool. I like Harley's 'lucky you' too, and the jailhouse tats on her legs.
 [b]14. Favourite tattoo?[/b] The Joker has a dead robin and a skewered bat on his arms that I didn't
mischievous
14. Favourite tattoo?

I love Harley's leg tattoos, and her heart and her "ROTTEN", but I really love The Joker's "HA HA HA" boob tattoo (and down his forearm), as it is iconic Joker imagery.
 [b]14. Favourite tattoo?[/b] I pag-ibig Harley's leg tattoos, and her puso and her "ROTTEN", but I re
mischievous

More of the Joker being himself. I'm not sure if this picture is from a scene that was cut short or if it was a line they decided to change, but I loved "I can't wait to show you my toys."
 10. Trailer/tv spot scene (or even scene from a promotional image) that didn't make the movie that yo
15. Pick a cellmate! Who would you want to bunk with in Belle Reve?
I think Harley would be fun in small doses, but long-term... not so much. Roomin' with the fire bloke would be terrifying. Boomerang sounds like fun, but one of us would probably end up dead. Imma go with Killer Croc, as long as he promises not to eat me.
 [b]15. Pick a cellmate! Who would you want to bunk with in Belle Reve?[/b] I think Harley would be f
SherlockStark commented…
I pag-ibig how thought out your sagot are, Dasm sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas