Super Smash Bros. Brawl Super Smash Bros Clash

tornadodude6 posted on Sep 09, 2010 at 12:52AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!CLASH IS COMING OUT SOON! 2011!it's gonna have like 15 more characters(encluding shadow and knuckles!:D)and like 25 stages!acorting to my reserch,this game has a 95% chance of getting the game of the decade award,and a 5% chance of failing misriably.what are your thoughts about it?i have most of the info on it but not the exact relese date yet.i will answer most,if not all'll be for wii,ds,and maybe xbox 360

Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Darkrai23 said…
Are you sure your not giving us false hopes?