superDivya ღ Fяιєท∂ѕ αяє αℓωαуѕ Tяєasuяє∂ ღ

superDivya posted on Jan 01, 2014 at 09:54AM
So I've seen these Slam Books going around a lot lately, and thought you guys are compulsory to be a part of mine. Now unfortunately, you guys don't live in my house, or go to my school (rotten luck!), so I hope you guys will fill this up over here. These are the questions, don't copy the answers and reply truthfully!
And oh yeah, Happy New Year Everyone!!

Questions-

>Your full name?
>Loved ones call you?
>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)?
>I can connect to you guys on? (Email & Twitter)
>Your fave movies?
>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)?
>Your best friends (online)?
>Things you can't live without?
>Fave quotes?
>Fave colours ?
>Things/People most Important to you?
>What was your New Year (2014) resolution?
>Any crushes (I know you guys are not that straight..truth only!!)? ;)
>Age?
>Home sweet home (Country, state only)?
>Websites which you love to surf?

>Fave book?

>Fave sports?
>Places you wanna visit?

>Fave time pass?
>Hobbies?
>Your role-models?
>Most embarrassing moment?
>What do you wanna be?
>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into?
>What's missing in your life?
>Wishes you want to be full-filled?
>What do you think of me (Divya)?
>Remember today's date-

Ohkay I guess these are enough!!
I'll be giving mine in too:):)
Thanks for answering guys!

[i]So I've seen these Slam Books going around a lot lately, and thought you guys are compulsory to be
last edited on Mar 12, 2014 at 06:45AM

superDivya 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas superDivya said…
heart
FOR EXAMPLE:

>Your full name? - Divya Gupta

>Loved ones call you? Div, Divs

>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? 30.07.02

>I can connect to you guys on - Divyag257@gmail.com, If you guys want my twitter you can message me:)

>Your fave movies? Housefull2, Ready, This Is Us, Princess Protection Program, Yeh Jawaaani Hai Deewaani, Teri Meri Kahaani, Darkest Hour, Gippi, I love all the romantic comedies and science fictions:D

>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? 1D, Tay, Selena, Demi, Miles, Avril, Katy, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Cher Lloyd, Christina Perri, GaGa, kesha, Justin Bieber, and manyy more..

>Your best friends (online)? Sini, Piyal, Trisha, Savanna, Esha, Arooj, Prerna, Kathi, Sharon, Kanica, Flora, Ariana, Serena, Sarah and many more, I love you all<3

>Things you can't live without? Internet, iPad, Laptop, MP3, Harry Potter, Taylor, 1D Food!!

>Fave quotes (Only 3)?"Be yourself cause everyone else is taken."- Selena Gomez, "Dreams are like stars, you may never catch them but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny." - Liam Payne, "It takes a second to call a girl fat, and she'll take her lifetime to starve herself...think before you act." -Harry Styles

>Fave colors (any 3)? Purple, Orange, black!

>Things/People most Important to you? Family, friends, Taylor Swift, 1D, Miley Cyrus, Internet, Ipad

>What was your New Year (2014) resolution? Well..I'm thinking about it..

>Any crushes? One Direction, that's all I need !!

>Age? 11

>Home sweet home ? Delhi, India

>Websites which you love to surf? Fanpop, Twitter, Youtube, Weheartit, Taylorswift.com and onedirectionmusic.com

>Fave book? Harry Potter ~ I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good *devil*

>Fave sports? Badminton

> Fave actors/actresses? Katrina Kaif, Akshay Kumar, HP Caste, Twilight caste, Kate Winslet, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus

>Places you wanna visit? London, LA, Paris, New York, Sydney

>Fave food? Italian, Italian, ITALIAN!!

>Fave time pass? Listening to music-- Dancing like crazy on Slow SONGS, reading, fanpopping

>Hobbies? Reading, singing, dancing, painting

>Your role-models? Miley Cyrus, Avril Lavigne, One Direction, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato

>Most embarrassing moment? Thousands of them:P

What do you wanna be? world-traveler, historian, Astronomer

>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift

>What's missing in your life? My life was complete ever since 8:22, July 23 2010<3

>Wishes you want to be full-filled? Meeting 1D, Taylor, Selena, Katrina, Priyanka, all of my amazing online friends and hitting J.A.S hard:D

>What do you think of me (Divya)? Well, what do I think of myself? :P I think I'm an idiot :P

>Remember today's date- 1.1.14!!

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [b][u]FOR EXAMPLE:[/b][/u] ____________________ [i] >Your full name? - Divya Gupta >Loved ones
sini12 commented…
aAMAZING TO KNOW ABOUT YOU! But i alreday know almost everything abt ya!..and I pag-ibig the pic..i know..u wrote it ..awwee sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas liza12354 said…
big smile
>Your full name? : Trisha Chelachia R. Marak

>Loved ones call you? : Trishu

>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? : 1st July 2002

>I can connect to you guys on? (Email, Twitter, not compulsory to give if you don't want to:)) : trisha.marak@yahoo.com , Twitter : Trisha_Marak

>Your fave movies? : The Grudge (1,2,3) , Chronicles of Narnia , Harry Potter Series , Twilight Series , The eye

>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift , Amy Lee, Justin Bieber , Demi Lovato , Christina Perri , HyunA , Hyunseung ..

>Your best friends (online)? Divya , Sini , Piyal , Jennifer , Flora , Arooj , Savana , Kanomroo , Yousma , Kathi , Prerna , Izzie , Soleeni , Sipal & Kelly (From Girlsgogames)
>Things you can't live without?
>Fave quotes (Only 3)? : "Be yourself there's no one better" - Selena Gomez , “People haven't always been there for me but music always has.”
― Taylor Swift

>Fave colours (any 3)? : Blue , Red , Black

>Things/People most Important to you? : Family , Friends , My role Models , Food , Internet!

>What was your New Year (2014) resolution? : To study hard & to be good

>Any crushes (I know you guys are not that straight..truth only!!)? ;) : Justin Bieber

>Age? : 11

>Home sweet home (Country, state only)? India , Tripura

>Websites which you love to surf? Youtube , Facebook , Twitter , Tumblr , Instagram ,etc

>Who's your fave from 1D? Niall Horan

>Who's your fave from Little Mix? : I don't know :3

>Fave book? Goosebumps

>Fave character from Harry Potter and Twilight? : HP : Hermione Granger & Twilght : Bella Swan & Alice Cullen

>Fave sports? : Table Tennis

>Fave sports-star? None

> Fave actors/actresses? : Selena Gomez , Demi Lovato , Kareena Kapoor , Deepika Paukone , Lucy Hale , Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson

>Places you wanna visit? New York ,Vegas , UK , Korea ,Japan , China , L.A , Texas , etc

>Fave food? : Burger , Pizza & anything with chicken XD

>Fave time pass? : Listening to Music & Singing

>Hobbies? : u]Singing , Playing games , watching T.V , chatting , eating & talking[/u]

>Your role-models? : Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne . HyunA , Hyunseung

>Most embarrassing moment? : I forgot :P

>What do you wanna be? : A HOLLYWOOD SINGER XD

>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? : Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez

>What's missing in your life? A BOYFRIEND! :P XD :3

>Wishes you want to be full-filled? To meet Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez , To become a HOLLY WOOD SINGER! & To have a bf XD :P

>What do you think of me (Divya)? : Awesome , cute , Sweetest BFF & an amazing MRS HARRY STYLES

>Remember today's date- 1st January 2014!
 [i]>Your full name? : [b][u]Trisha Chelachia R. Marak[/b][/u] >Loved ones call you? : [b][u]Tris
superDivya commented…
JB is that right?;) pag-ibig your post! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hyori143 said…
big smile
> You're Full name? : Kananat Wattanakaroona

> Loved ones call you? : Kanomroo

> The day you made this world perfect :Secret ^^

> I can connect to you guys on? : Only in Fanpop

> Your fave movies? : Anything ^^

> The voices which make your day : Selena Gomez & Girls Generation

> Your best friends (online)? : link , link , link , link And many more ^_^
> Things you can't live without? : Music,Internet and Food

> Fave quotes ? : Your heart is just a beatbox for the song of your life

> Fave colours : Only Red

> Things/People most Important to you? : Family , Friends and Music

> What was your New Year (2014) resolution? : Secret

> Any crushes? : Exo

> Age? : 17

> Home sweet home? : Bangkok , Thailand

> Websites which you love to surf? : Facebook , Youtube , Instagram & Fanpop (My freedom) ^^

> Who's your fave from 1D? : Louis

> Who's your fave from Little Mix? : None

> Fave character from Harry Potter and Twilight? : -----

> Fave sports? : Im not very good in sports ^__^

> Fave sports-star? : None

> Fave food? : Donut & Cake

> Fave time pass? : Playing Guitar & Listening to music

> Fave actors/actresses? : Selena Gomez

> Places you wanna visit? : Japan & Korea

> Hobbies? : Singing ^__^

> Your role-models? : Selena Gomez

> Most embarrassing moment? : Secret

> If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? : Taeyeon (SNSD)

> What do you wanna be? : Singer

> What's missing in your life? : None

> Wishes you want to be full-filled? : To be a great singer someday XD

> What do you think of Divya? : She's one of my friend here ^^ She's nice and sweet person! She's my amazing friend! i adore her <3

> Date : 1.1.14

Happy New Year to all! God bless you all! ^__^
 <i> > You're Full name? : Kananat Wattanakaroona > Loved ones call you? : Kanomroo > The araw yo
superDivya commented…
Aww loved it<3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas a11-swift said…
big smile
>Your full name? Arooj Iqbal
>Loved ones call you? AJay
>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? 23rd March
>I can connect to you guys on? (Email, Twitter, not compulsory to give if you don't want to:)) Fanpop, Girlgogames,The riley wiki
>Your fave movies? Many
>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? Icona pop, sel,demi,taylor,1D and many many more
>Your best friends (online)? SOOO MANY
>Things you can't live without? I JUST CANNOT LIVE without OXYGEN
>Fave quotes (Only 3)? LOVE ME OR HATE ME BUT NEVER BETRAY ME(MYSELF)
>Fave colours (any 3)? funky green,voilet and peel
>Things/People most Important to you? My Perseonal diary and fanpop
>What was your New Year (2014) resolution? Not required , is it?
>Any crushes (I know you guys are not that straight..truth only!!)? ;) Nopeee
>Age? 11
>Home sweet home (Country, state only)? Pakistan , Islamabad
>Websites which you love to surf? Fanpop,wimpy kid club, and many many more
>Who's your fave from 1D? Niall horan and Harry styles
>Who's your fave from Little Mix? IDK
>Fave book? All books of marykate and Ashley, two of a kind's , Enid blyton books and R.L Stine books
>Fave character from Harry Potter and Twilight? GinnY AND harry
>Fave sports? Skipping and running , cheerleading
>Fave sports-star? Nonee
> Fave actors/actresses? MANY
>Places you wanna visit? THE WHOLE UNIVERSE
>Fave food? Macroons, shawarma and pizza
>Fave time pass? Music and fanpooping +watching Shugo Chara
>Hobbies? Sleeping most
>Your role-models? Taylor swift
>Most embarrassing moment? Nope
>What do you wanna be? WORLD TOURIST
>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? A day of a lion is better than a 100 days of a jackal
>What's missing in your life? Everything i want
>Wishes you want to be full-filled? Many Many
>What do you think of me (Divya)? Ypu are the person who inspired me
>Remember today's date- 3/1/2014♥
 >Your full name? Arooj Iqbal >Loved ones call you? AJay >The araw you made this world perfect (Birth
superDivya commented…
Excellent<3 really loved it <33 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
a11-swift commented…
thanx sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas S8rah said…
heart
>Your full name? - Sarah Louise

>Loved ones call you? CupCake,Star

>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? 3rd January

>I can connect to you guys on? If you want my twitter inbox me

>Your fave movies? The Hunger Games,Harry Potter,Dear John,Grease,Silver Linings Playbook,
Captain America,Thor,The Avengers,This is us,Breakfast at tiffany's

>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? 1D,5SOS,The Vamps,Union J,Little mix,Katy Perry,Selena Gomez,Taylor Swift,Ed Sheeran,Rihanna,Ariana Grande and loads more

>Your best friends (online)? Anna,Mira,Jenny,Carla,Kayla,Chez,Reema,Div­ya and loads more

>Things you can't live without? Internet, Phone, Laptop, Food

>Fave quotes (Only 3)? Be Yourself because everyone else is taken-Selena Gomez
Tall,Thin,Curvy,Short,Whatever you are,You are beautiful-Demi Lovato
Just because you don't have a prince doesn't mean you're not a princess-Zayn Malik

>Fave colours (any 3)? Pink,Blue,Purple

>Things/People most Important to you? Family, friends, Internet, Phone, Any bands/Singers
I like

>What was your New Year (2014) I have to many to write donw

>Any crushes - One Direction,5sos,The Vamps,Union J

>Age? 18

>Home sweet home (Country, state only)? London Uk

>Websites which you love to surf? Fanpop, Twitter, Youtube

>Who's your fave from 1D? Harry/Niall

>Who's your fave from Little Mix? Perrie

>Fave book? The Hunger Games

>Fave character from Harry Potter and Twilight? Hermione&Alice

>Fave sports? Football

>Fave sports-star? None!!

> Fave actors/actresses? Jennifer Lawrence,Nina Dobrev,Candice Accola,Katerina Graham,
Lily Collins,Phoebe Tonkin,Claire Holt,Lucy Hale,Ashley Green,Blake Lively,Leighton Meester,
Kaley Cuoco,Emilia Clarke,Paul Wesley,Ian Somerhalder,Joseph Morgan,Chris Evans,
Chris Hemsworth,Liam Hemsworth,Tom Hiddleston and more

>Places you wanna visit? LA, New York, Sydney, Canada

>Fave food? Italian and Junk food

>Fave time pass? Listening to music, reading, Internet surfing,Twitter,Fanpop

>Hobbies? Photography,Dancing

>Your role-models? Little Mix,Demi Lovato,Selena Gomez,Taylor Swift,Barbara Palvin,
Ariana Grande and loads more...

>Most embarrassing moment? Loads,,,

>What do you wanna be? Actress/Model

>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? Anyone of my role models

>What's missing in your life? A Boyfriend

>Wishes you want to be full-filled? Meeting 1D,5S0S,The vamps,Union J and any of the
singers I like

>What do you think of me (Divya)? I think she is an amazing person and one of a kind

>Remember today's date- 5.1.14!!
 >Your full name? - Sarah Louise >Loved ones call you? CupCake,Star >The araw you made this world
superDivya commented…
awesome<3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sini12 said…
>Your full name? Shiwangni Kumari
>Loved ones call you? Shivi,sini,matchstick:P
>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? 16th Sept,1997
>I can connect to you guys on? (Email, Twitter, not compulsory to give if you don't want to:)) I’ll give u in inbox:D
>Your fave movies? Harry Potter,Twillight,Titanic,CJ7,Terminators,A­lic­e in wonderland,Cindrella,tangled and many more
>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? Lana Del Rey,Lady gaga,Taylor Swift,Miley Cyrus,Bruno mars,Katy perri,P!nk,Christina Perri,Avril Lavigne and many more :D
>Your best friends (online)? There are many and u r one of my Bff whom I found on Fanpop,U light up my world:*
>Things you can't live without? Surely Oxygen,Dan,My family,cyber friends and my computer…which is my life<3<3
>Fave quotes (Only 3)? “Laughter is the best medicine”,”War never brings happiness”,”It’s better to make afriend for 1000 years rather than to make 1000 friiends in one year.”…I follow all of them,truly…seriouslyy: )
>Fave colours (any 3)? Black,white,purple :D
>Things/People most Important to you? Daniel Radcliffe,My whole loving Family,Tejas,computer,headphones and u guys:*(including u :D) :*
>What was your New Year (2014) resolution? To do more and more fun:P
>Any crushes (I know you guys are not that straight..truth only!!)? ;) My Daniel :*:*:*:*,Robert Pattinson,Andrew Garfield,Josh :D
>Age? Sweet sixteen :D
>Home sweet home (Country, state only)? India <3
>Websites which you love to surf? Fanpop,Twitter,A bit Facebook,Just jared,Daniel Radcliffe.com etc etc…
>Who's your fave from 1D? Umm..i don’t like 1D but like Liam a bit!!
>Who's your fave from Little Mix? Uhhmm … IDK:P
>Fave book? Harry Potter,As you like it,Tresure trove of shory stories and Twilight<3
>Fave character from Harry Potter and Twilight? Harry,hermoine,luena,Dumbledore,hagrid,ron­,sn­ape­,ce­dri­ck,­OMG Fred and george :* ,molly weasely,and others…In twillight..Edward,Bella, & Alice ♥
>Fave sports? Badminton,BasketBall,kabbaddi:P,Donkey-Mon­key xD,Ice and water lol and others..^_^
>Fave sports-star? Saina nehwal,Sania Mirza,Virat Kohli,Dhoni,Sharapova,Bret Lee and others:P
> Fave actors/actresses? Daniel Radcliffe,Robert,Emma,kristen,kate winslet,Alan rickman,Gary Oldman,rupert grint,arnold and others:D
>Places you wanna visit? Hogwarts and whole world:D:D,If possible..:)
>Fave food? All junk food..which does not contain meat or pork:P and indian spicy food:*
>Fave time pass? Surfing the net,dancing,listening to the songs or drawing :D
>Hobbies? DANCING,DRAWING,STUDYING,COOKING,LISTENING TO SONGS,GARDENING,GOSSIPING AND ETC..
>Your role-models? Taylor swift,Emma Watson,Lady Gaga,Lana..<3
>Most embarrassing moment?When boyz winked at me on road while coming back from tution>.<
>What do you wanna be? Photographer,painter,chef,doctor,fashion designer,or astronut xDD
>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? I’ll turn into invisible person and robb the banks and collect all money and make my House in all countries xD,AND THEN I’LL GO TO PRINCIPLE OFFICE..SEARCH MY PAPER AND GIVE MYSELF FULL-MARKS IN EACH SUBJECT XD
>What's missing in your life? I want fanpop friends in my real life and I need a truck of money for masti…,my dan ,MY LIFE<333
>Wishes you want to be full-filled? To marry Dan O:),To meet my bestest bffs,To live in foreign and bcome a successful person:)
>What do you think of me (Divya)? My crazzy chick,PERECFT BFF,HELPFUL AND BEST..LOVE HER SO SO SO MucH!~
>Remember today's date- 6th January,2014 :D
 <i>>Your full name? Shiwangni Kumari >Loved ones call you? Shivi,sini,matchstick:P >The araw you mad
superDivya commented…
Awww pag-ibig it soo much!! :* Perfect like Sini!! OMG that photo! LOL !! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sini12 commented…
Awe,my love...thanks so much<3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Miraaa said…
heart
>Your full name? -Amirah Natasha Kamaruddin

>Loved ones call you? -Mira

>The day you made this world perfect (Birthday)? -15 May 1997

>I can connect to you guys on? (Email & Twitter) -Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter {ask}

>Your fave movies? -This Is Us, Shaun of the dead, The Avengers, Iron Man, Silver Lining Playbook, American Hustle, 12 Years a Slave, The Hunger Games, Her and many many more.

>The voices which make your day (Fave singers)? -One Direction, Demi Lovato, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, 5 Seconds Of Summer and oh boy it's a long list.

>Your best friends (online)? -Sarah, Chelsea, Jen, Sophie, Carla, Anna, Zia, Lisha and many more

>Things you can't live without? -one direction, phone, laptop, music, wifi and food.

>Fave quotes? "Sometimes before it gets better, the darkness gets bigger. The person that you’d take a bullet for is behind the trigger."

>Fave colours ? Black and Purple

>Things/People most Important to you? Boybands who ruins life, Family, Friends and obviously God.

>What was your New Year (2014) resolution? It's already March and I still don't have a resolution. Fuck everything.

>Any crushes (I know you guys are not that straight..truth only!!)? ;) One Direction Barbara Palvin, Demi Lovato, Gemma Styles.

>Age? 17.

>Home sweet home (Country, state only)? Malaysia!

>Websites which you love to surf? Fanpop, Tumblr, iFunny, 9Gags

>Who's your fave from 1D? Liam Payne <33

> Who's your fave from Little Mix? Jade Thirlwall

>Fave book? Fanfiction duh

>Fave sports? ewww no

>Places you wanna visit? LONDON

>Fave time pass? Reading Smut. Oppss

>Hobbies? Listening to Music.

>Your role-models? One Direction, Demi Lovato

>Most embarrassing moment? Tons.

>What do you wanna be? Journalist, Computer Scientist , Lawyer, Systems Analysts

>If you could be someone for a day, who will you turn into? Any member of One Direction or maybe someone hot and famous cos I can touch myself.

>What's missing in your life? A FUCKING BOYFRIEND UGH

>Wishes you want to be full-filled? Get a straight A's and obviously a cliche answer, meeting and marrying One Direction. Duh.

>What do you think of me (Divya)? Well, I just know her and honestly she is one of the sweetest girl I've met. I can't wait till we get to know each other a little bit more cos I know that we both have a lot in common and in the same fandom so it is lot more easier to talk without feeling awkward and shit. But Divya is just so nice and everything she did makes everyone happy and smile. Love you babe <3

>Remember today's date- 24 Mac 2014. Yes, I'm 2 month late but I don't fucking care.
 >Your full name? <b>-Amirah Natasha Kamaruddin</b> >Loved ones call you? <b>-Mira</b> >The araw
superDivya commented…
pag-ibig your post & everything you wrote about me! <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas