Supernatural NEW Season 4 Spoilers!!!

samsgirl84 posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 11:44PM
Here's the article from TV Guide Magazine...

"The season opens with some bombshells!" teases creator Eric Kripke, who already jolted viewers when he sent Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) to Hell in May's season finale. Season 4 opens up four months later, when Dean wakes up with no memory of his torment. "What happened to Dean in Hell and to [younger brother] Sam (Jared Padalecki) when he had to be a hunter by himself will slowly come to light," Kripke says. "It gives us a nice opportunity for an internal struggle for Dean and for the brothers to surpise each other." Katie Cassidy (Ruby) and Lauren Cohan (Bela) are both gone, but Jim Beaver and Steven Williams are back as geezer demon fighters Bobby and Rufus. Get set for a revealing flashback to the Winchester's parents' teen years, a homage to 1930s monster flicks and a bloody Halloween show!!!!!
last edited on Jul 18, 2008 at 01:05AM

Supernatural 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chill1025 said…
rubys gone ? i hope not i liked her
anyways i read that sam goes to a phychic to help him find dean
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Natalie88 said…
I'm so mad at Kripke! why did he send Ruby away? she was my favourite :(((( I love her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas curlsANDjeans said…
That doesn't sound so good to me xD
I liked the two girls on set!
It was something different then the other two seasons and now it sounds like Season 4 is going to be very similar to Season 1 & 2, which I liked but I think it's not such a big development in the storyline!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas wild-child11 said…
i liked bella and ruby it made it more interestin
i hope they dnt bring jo back she was so annoyin and wrong 4 dean!
the endin 2 season 3 was soo sad and kl
i hope we find out more about hell and all it sounds soo interestin on the show
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 70sgal57 said…
I think ruby is good there is more to her than anyone thinks.